I Pinguini di Madagascar Save the penguins!

starthepenguin posted on Mar 25, 2013 at 12:09AM
i know penguins have been canceled but it can still be saved. We can't just give up a penguin never gives up. shows have been canceled but have come back on the air. just look at star trek it was canceled but was brought back by fans. while researching how they brought them back i found out their is a new movie coming out. this show was on in the 60's and there's a new movie coming out. If those fans didn't act the show would just be a past memory. Now we may not be as popular as star trek but we're almost at 7000 fans, and i know there are silent fans out there and ones that may not know of fanpop. Penguins have hope we just can't give up!
 i know penguins have been canceled but it can still be saved. We can't just give up a pinguino never g

I Pinguini di Madagascar 15 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa mostar1219 said…
laugh
impressive. we need everyone's best ideas to save POM. AND NO FIDDLERS JUMPING OFF ROOFS!!!
farahfauzi commented…
ARGEE!! più di un anno fa
Riconator commented…
Well we do have the "Penguins of Madagascar Musica Video Awards and Penguinfest" coming. Also many più video from meee to come. :D più di un anno fa
Number1SkippFan commented…
I was a silent fan 4 years now and about 20 mins fa i made a fanpop account più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa farahfauzi said…
laugh
Well, to save penguin of Madagascar is pray and Watch more Penguins and couse, Fanfic and blooper by Peacebaby7 XDXD
 Well, to save pinguino of Madagascar is pray and Watch più Penguins and couse, Fanfic and blooper da
farahfauzi commented…
Peacebaby7 (Who is blush) is blushing because is sitting and get baciare from Skipper and I (That girl who is brown hair) is getting annoy.. XDXD più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
Awww! A fanart of me?! I feel so loved! Thank you! :'3 And I've actually been thinking about doing a blooper sometime. I'll try to do one this weekend. :3 più di un anno fa
farahfauzi commented…
for me? Thank you!! I feel loved! più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
'Course. I do blooper requests for anyone. :D più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa starthepenguin said…
if we wish to save the penguins we need to come up with ideas that will promote them and show why they deserve to come back on the air. one idea i had, that i also put on the wall, was to have people who do fan art and fan fiction work together to create videos that show how great penguins are. We will need to work harder though because the producers and writers and even some of the actors have moved to the new monsters vs aliens show but like i said before a penguin never gives up.
più di un anno fa peacebaby7 said…
smile
We could have the fanguins submit a summary of why they love POM! :D
mostar1219 commented…
I think some of us sent paragraphs to Cian of that before più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
I know. It couldn't hurt to do it again though. :3 più di un anno fa
mostar1219 commented…
Good point più di un anno fa
hmmm
Are we still doing this?
starthepenguin commented…
i am still up for it but no one seems to notice... più di un anno fa
hmmm
people we need to at least try to save POM. MvA isn't going to last long so those people will need work so when MvA does end they can go back to POM.
forgot to add the only way they will go back to POM is if we work to together to convinve thwm to go back to POM. più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
I agree. We need più ideas! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TheRatKing1 said…
and we still have our fan made episode fan fics, and MAYBE i can persuade Bob Schooley to tell me why POM was cancelled.
that would be great if te can try to do that it would really help più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
Awesome! Please try! più di un anno fa
TheRatKing1 commented…
if he'd answer.... più di un anno fa
We need ideas any one have any? i can't think of any thing at the moment
TheRatKing1 commented…
well... i had one that might not save the show, but would be entertaining... the role players recitazione out the episodes più di un anno fa
big smile
I got it. Since there are a bunch of us in different places in the world, we can put up marks of fanguins being in certain places. You know, putting up artwork, poetry and stories, anything that shows significance in the fandom. Almost as if we're secret agents for the fandom.
o maybe if people have pinguino merchandise they can take a picture of there penguins in different places :) più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
^Oh, snap. I have TONS of penguins stuff I can take pictures of. :D più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
Cool. :D più di un anno fa
smile
What if we sent in screencaps of some of the comments made from fans who were upset about POM being cancelled? There've been quite a few.
thats a good idea :) più di un anno fa
mostar1219 commented…
There have been più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
^Oh, it's okay, I understand. Like I said, computers HATE me. XD più di un anno fa
big smile
here's an idea we could make a video of people wanting POM back like it could include pictures of comments from people wanting POM, back pictures of Penguin merchandise and POM fans in different and last but not least have peaceboy playing penguin music in the background.
in different places can't type AGAIN! più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
Good idea! I do have a question...peaceboy? XD più di un anno fa
peacebaby7 commented…
^Sounds cool. :D più di un anno fa
smile
heres a new idea i came up with. we create a list of all the people we know that like POM, but you don't have to use names, for example my bother my sister my mom my dad my friend my friend's brother or sister, and things like that.
peacebaby7 commented…
I like that idea. :D più di un anno fa
Hmm, if only a majority of us were closer to each other irl, that way we can all meet up for more possible ideas.
peacebaby7 commented…
I agree. più di un anno fa
that would be better più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Mother-of-PoM said…
I'm actually surprised this was even here. I thought I was the only one who was bothering to try to save PoM. You're going to have to think of everything possible. Everything that our fandom doesn't have. Ideas that haven't happened.
più di un anno fa Catherina_PoM said…
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh.... If only more people watched the PoM Movie, then they can have a sequel :D