Peter Pan A few of my oldest adventures, just short ones though XD

OneMoreBeliever posted on Jan 01, 2016 at 11:30PM
Jessie627 resently asked what adventures I remembered, so I wrote this to her. Decided to share ;) :

I remember this one time, we flew ALL the way to London from Cali. We were next to Kensington Garden, and we would go on people's roofs and jump off. Not to fly, but to jump off then float down XDD It was sooooo fun!

This other time we stole someone's "santa sleigh" during christmas time (where the santa is next to)and made it fly. WE waited until he left and we sat in it and flew it away with some pixie dust when they weren't looking. XDDD THey must have been so confused!! He dropped me off at my window after but who knows where that sleigh went XDD

Sorry it was so little, but hope you enjoyed a little :)
last edited on Jan 01, 2016 at 11:45PM

Peter Pan 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa jessie627 said…
Ahhh your stories are sooo amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Ahh I love them!
OneMoreBeliever commented…
XDD haha no problem! Thanks for reading!!! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa OneLastWish said…
I love your fun adventures XD
XD thank you! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 0YouCanFly0 said…
Haha, the sleigh story was hilarious! XD It reminded me of a story where my friends and I were playing with this fake squid (we were just tossing it around because we were bored), but one of my friends threw it too hard and it went over the fence and landed somewhere in the neighbors yard. We felt bad, but it was funny xD It was about 2 years ago, and to this day, I still don't know if they found it XD
XDDD haha!! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa IneedPeterPan said…
The last one cracked me up XD
hahahaha ikr!! più di un anno fa