Pokémon Cute couples

Pokegal4life posted on Aug 19, 2014 at 09:03PM
Here you can post pictures of any cute couple, and it can be any kind of couple you want from the anime, the games, or the manga. Just please don't disrespect or insult anyone for the couple or couples they put.

Pokémon 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Pokegal4life said…
heart
HatThiefShipping: (Ash/Aipom) you all should've seen that coming. Anyone who's looked at my polls, quiz questions, or forums I've posted knows I'm a MAJOR HatThiefShipper. Ash and Aipom are just so adorable, and to me they're meant for each other. Aipom always teases Ash by taking his hat and running around with it, and as Brock said in "Borroing on Bad Faith", "It's Aipom showing affection for Ash whether he likes it or not." It's also her way of showing her feelings for him because when she does this, she's usually just playing around with him. The only time she did this when she wasn't trying play around with Ash was in "Aipom and Circumstance" when she became jealous of Ash and Pikachu's close bond, causing her to pull Ash to the ground, take his hat, and run away with it in anger. Later on in the episode when Ash found her she had taken a crown from a village, and when Ash tried to get Aipom to come to him she once again became jealous and angry when she saw Pikachu on Ash's shoulder, causing her that time to run away with the crown. Later on when Ash found Pikachu and Aipom who were hiding from villagers that had been chasing after Aipom to get the crown from her, Aipom was very scared and she hugged Ash who then promised her if she became the king of the village he'd stay with her the whole year. Max reminded Ash the gang was really close to the battle pyramid and Ash said "Hey we can't just go and leave one of the family behind." When Aipom heard Ash say this, she smiled because she realized just how much Ash cared about her. After the gang finally got crown off Aipom, Ash hugged her and told her "Please stop doing crazy stuff." Aipom then blushed as Ash laughed. That episode really proves just how much Aipom loves Ash. An episode that proves just how much Ash cares about Aipom is "Borrowing on Bad Faith" when Jessie wanted to use Aipom for an unofficial Pokémon Contest, but Ash originally wouldn't let her until Jessie reminded that she saved Aipom's life. During the Contest, Ash was shown being very annoyed by Aipom, but in his mind he was worried that Aipom might leave him to go with Jessie. Later on after Jessie won she and Team Rocket stole the bananas, and Aipom began chasing after the balloon, causing Jessie and Ash to think Aipom wanted to go with Jessie, and this made Ash sad until Dawn and Brock pointed out Aipom was only after Team Rocket because they had bananas. At the end of the episode, Ash told Aipom she needed to calm down because of all the trouble she caused, but Ash soon forgave Aipom After Dawn said she believed Aipom liked Contests more than Gym battles, Ash replied "Nah. Aipom loves battling in the Gyms. Go ahead and tell 'em, Aipom." Aipom then took Ash's hat and made him chase her around again. So, Ash may get annoyed by Aipom from time to time, but when push comes shove he really does care about her a lot.
 HatThiefShipping: (Ash/Aipom) te all should've seen that coming. Anyone who's looked at my polls, qu
heart
LagomorphShipping. (Dawn's Buneary/Ash's Pikachu). They are so adorable and they would be so great together. Sometimes, Buneary can go a little overboard when she's around Pikachu like in "Setting the World on it's Buneary" when she picked him up and began dancing with him after freezing Ash, Dawn, Brock, Piplup, and Aipom with Ice Beam, although Pikachu didn't have to yell at her and make her cry. Most of the time though, Buneary is able to keep herself under control when she's around Pikachu. I really loved it in "A Maze-ing Race" when Pikachu was holding Buneary's hand while carrying Happiny on his back with his other hand as Happiny slept because it made the three of them look just like a family.
last edited più di un anno fa
 LagomorphShipping. (Dawn's Buneary/Ash's Pikachu). They are so adorable and they would be so great to
heart
Unlike the other 2 I've posted, this is an actual couple. Emily's Nidorina (Maria) and Ralph's Nidorino (Tony) from the episode "Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon." These two were so deeply in love with each other, but had a difficult time finding time to be alone together because their trainers absolutely hated each other and tried to keep them apart. By the end of the episode though, both Emily and Ralph put their differences aside after they saw just how much Maria and Tony loved each other.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Unlike the other 2 I've posted, this is an actual couple. Emily's Nidorina (Maria) and Ralph's Nidori
Pokegal4life commented…
Tony's the rosa one, and Maria's the blue one. To me, that's kind of confusing and it should be the other way around. più di un anno fa
Pokegal4life commented…
They both started off as Nidoran in the beginning of the episode like how te see them in the picture. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa QueenofthePika said…
Is there a name for that shipping (The one above)? It's so cute 😊
Pokegal4life commented…
No I don't think there is one. Yeah they are cute. <3 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa starburst13 said…
I would say dawn and Paul or ash and misty
Pokegal4life commented…
Wow. I couldn't see Ash and Misty together because of how much Misty used to always tease Ash and how rude she was to him. I HATE PAUL AND HE DOESN'T DESERVE ANYONE! At least, that's just my opinion. più di un anno fa
QueenofthePika commented…
^^ Great minds think alike, gal. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa QueenofthePika said…
LeafFrostShipping. Leafeon and Glaceon are so CUTE together! Even the shipping name is kinda cute!
EvolutionShipping. Espeon and Umbreon. I hate it when people call it forbidden love just because Espeon is weak against Umbreon.
ShalourShipping. I mean Ash and Korrina are like exactly the same! It's cute!
RelicSongShipping. I just like it. Period.
AmourShipping. Same as RelicSong.
AdvancedShipping. Same as Amour and RelicSong.
The kawaii arts of LeafFrostShipping:
 LeafFrostShipping. Leafeon and Glaceon are so CUTE together! Even the shipping name is kinda cute! E