Pokémon The Gijinkas (Pokemon RP)

alexischaos2004 posted on Feb 20, 2016 at 05:30PM
Hey guys! I'm finally back, and if you haven't heard, it's Pokemon's 20th birthday! So to celebrate it, I decided to start another gijinka RP!

The rules are simple, don't godmod, don't puppeteer, and please don't be rude to others.

My character:

Name: Suigetsu

DNA: Mew

Bio: Suigetsu is a calm and collected gijinka. He usually doesn't care about the situation, unless it is very serious. Suigetsu is very kind once you get to know him, but he usually acts like a cool dude when it comes to meeting new gijinkas. He can also be very clumsy at times. If Suigetsu has any acquaintances who are in danger, he will do everything it takes to protect them.

ciao guys! I'm finally back, and if te haven't heard, it's Pokemon's 20th birthday! So to celebrate i

Pokémon 15 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa alexischaos2004 said…
bump :P
bumpy bump
Bump
bump
più di un anno fa DragonAura15 said…
Hello!
più di un anno fa Horofox6 said…
Name- Yang
Gender- Female
DNA- Espeon
Bio- Yang is fun but can v ed serious at times. She's more distant when meeting a ginjinka. She's a tsudere but she's really kind and tender at heart. It is really easy to make her cry but she doesn't show it. She also has a crush on her childhood friend but she thinks he wouldn't remember her by now.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Epismatic said…
Is this still alive?
If not, can I help bring it back?
If anyone is out there and still interested in this RP, let me know. I'd love to start drawing my own gijinka designs and putting them to some use!
più di un anno fa Nojida said…
(Dude, we could totally revive this if you're down for it! I haven't done anything with my Pokémon gijinkas ever since I, like, created them pff.)
(Oh heck yeah! I know I'd like to bring Toby and his group back XD)
(Trueeee, I miss Toby and the gang. Their shenanigans were fun XD I'd love to have my confused kids meet them 💖)
(Sounds like fun! Gonna start drawing them as soon as I can, in that case, as well as make character profiles)
(I'm looking forward to seeing the new art of the gang! 💖 I can't draw my children yet but I'll join you sometime during the holidays! In the meantime I should probably get to planning out good character sheets XP)
(I'll start off with just the one, and introduce the others... as I draw them XD)
(Also, I told myself I was just going to make a simple visual and not do anything crazy with it. You can see how that worked out)

Name: Toby
DNA: Lillipup
Bio: Toby is bombastic, dramatic, and loud, loving to be the center of people's attention. He has all the overflowing energy and playful affection of, well, a puppy. When something new catches Toby's interest, he's immediately all over it, and when he has a spur-of-the-moment idea, he tends to drag everyone around him along on it.
Other Details: Technically Toby is at the point where he should be a Herdier, but he carries an Everstone with him to maintain his youthful appearance.
 (I'll start off with just the one, and introduce the others... as I draw them XD) (Also, I told myse