Michael Jackson il Principe Letter to Katherine! For all people that think private school is a BAD idea!

PrinceMJluv posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 07:26PM
Why don't we send a letter to Katherine telling her how private school is a bad idea? I mean we're all fans, and we care about Prince, Paris and Blanket.
So just put why you think private school is a bad idea and then I'll put it into some type of letter thingy and send it to her and trust me, she'll get it. But it's her choice whether or not they go but we could help that choice be made! So yea just put why you don't think it's a good idea.

Michael Jackson il Principe 60 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

più di un anno fa ashleybrooke510 said…
Good idea! I'll start typing. :)
più di un anno fa SashaPrince4ver said…
Lol, yeah.. I'll uh.. Research
OKAY, if he goes to highschool he could expect all of this:
1. Bullies teasing him about his father
2. Obsessed chicks
3. He's going to get that ghetto attitude most students have and talk back and stuff like that and he could get arrested because of the type of attitude he adapted from a certain crowd
4. Paparazzi
5. Friends that uses him
6. Depression (ikr sad..)
7. He would probably get in fights if somebody hated Mike deeply and hated everyone in his family
8. Teasing
This is all I got sooo far....
più di un anno fa paloma97ppb said…
heart
Awesome Idea, so here I go: Michael wouldn't like it.
Kids probably will make fun of them
They feel better staying at home with Katherine
Maybe there are problems at school and stuff..
Brags
Imagine that in school the teacher or kids talk about Michael..wouldnt it be sad for them?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa pippi713713 said…
hmmm
This what may happen in high school:
1. Bullying, especially by the upperclassmen.
2. Girls that will only pretend to like him for his fame. :(
3. He'll get an attitude and become disrespectful.
4. People will say stuff about Michael.
5. Michael wouldn't like Prince going to school.
6. Could get hurt because of who his father is.
7. Paparazzi will follow him like vultures.
8. He'll have phony friends that are only around him for fame.
9. More leaked pictures.
10. He won't be accepted.
11. Teachers may treat him differnetly because he's Michael's son, or they might treat him worse because he's Michael's son.
12. People may say bad things about Michael and hurt Prince.
THat's all I have for now.
più di un anno fa MJ_Fan_4Life007 said…
smile
pippi713713 spoke my mind 100%!
più di un anno fa jackson_kids said…
pippi713713 and sashaprince4ever you spoke my mind now let me get typing
più di un anno fa iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
So agree
Lol jackson_kids, just speaking wat could happen
più di un anno fa jackson_kids said…
here you go:
1.he could get bullied because he is michael's son.
2.people would probly only like him for his fame
3.he would probly get that attitude where he will talk back,not listen ect.
4.paps
5.most teachers will probly like him/unlike him because he is mikes son.
6.he might hear thing's michael dident want his children to hear.
7.when it comes to school photoes and things they will get leaked
8.how will he be propley protected if he hasent got a bodygaurd/s
9. michael wouldent like it
10.Obsessed fans
note to kathrine: i understand that prince wants to go to a normal school but arnt you his gardian? so shouldent you be protecting him?
più di un anno fa Chee323 said…
cloudy
why do you'z even care?? i thought you'z wanted them too live like a normal kid.... and normal kids go to school where theres other kids.. and if those things that you'z are listing happens too them *which i doubt* well then thats just live, live with it!! just my opinion..
più di un anno fa PrinceMJluv said…
@Chee323, their NOT normal. No offence to them or anything but they'll never be normal as long as their father is Michael Jackson.
EDIT: It's not that they're not normal in their own family based type way, but compared to us... let's just say their the top block on the lego house
WTF R U SAYING????!
And just because they don't go to school doesn't mean they are not normal so u need 2 go somewhere.
@sashaprince4ever r u talking to me?
Yes u
wel i diddnt say they were'nt normal.. its you guyz that are making a list of why they should'nt go too school... and school for them must mean them being normal like other kids...
Uh okay. Prince is gonna be in the 9th grade next year and that's the start of highschool ans in highschool u bump into ppl that r very insensitive and gonna tease him about his father and if he breaks down and cry cuz of that ur gonna say "he's becoming normal oh its nothin," there was a reason why Mike didn't let them go 2 school and this is y.
Uh okay. Prince is gonna be in the 9th grade next year and that's the start of highschool ans in highschool u bump into ppl that r very insensitive and gonna tease him about his father and if he breaks down and cry cuz of that ur gonna say "he's becoming normal oh its nothin," there was a reason why Mike didn't let them go 2 school and this is y.
how do you no that ppl are gonna tease him aye?? are you a phsychic? and this is a private school were kids there are wel supposebly polite etc.. and katherine wouldnt send them too a school if she thought kids would tease and bullie her grandchildren... thats what guardians are ppl who protect and look out for the wel-being of you or your siblings!!
Private school isn't a place for little kids that are pocket full of sunshines.
I didn't say that, I said wat if!! READ!! And it doesn't mean that would stop anybody from tesing him. People r mean nowadays
smile
wel then you'z just persume the worst dont you'z... and who would want too tease them? kids there prob'z love too meet and be friends with them...
Yea, to get their 15 minutes of fame. When you're as famous as they are you can't have TRUE friends. You just get people that like you for your money.
y is your 15mins up??
Never had any 15 minutes of fame thank you very much
sure wateva you say...

why do you'z even care then?
its not like you'z personally know them or anything, so why?
you'z say its for there safety, but you'z don't even know them!!
they prob'z dont even no you exists?? and they have the most protection in the world, besides the Queen...
First of all wtf is up with the freaking z's.

If you're a fan of a celeb that means you freaking care about them stupid. Asking someone "Why do you care about them" is like one of the most heartless things any person can say.
well the "z" thing is to point out you"Z *as in all those who are persuming* that the jackson kids would get teased or watever....

and no i am not heartless.. i just dont see no sense in why yous *there i used a S* persume such things when there grandmother would insure that her grandkids are in great safety and protection!!

We're doing this to voice our opinion. It's not our choice so don't be so defensive.
i aggre wit you Ashleybrooke510
I was saying that against you, but okay? Thanks. :)
ohwel in that case.. your fellas opinions are all the same,
più di un anno fa TheFunnyChick95 said…
You guys are thinking too negatively about this! Why can't you guys just think of the GOOD things that will come out of it? And its THEIR decision, not ours. I think its rather selfish of us to do this instead of ENCOURAGING them.
I know it's not our decision, it's our OPINION. But honestly what GOOD things will actually come out of this? See
Exactly PrinceMJluv
più di un anno fa Mrs_Princeymj said…
smile
I go to Private school && its not bad. but for the sake of Prince, Paris & Blanket its a good idea to go and meet other kids and get a excellent education. however, on the other hand its a VERY bad idea for all us girls who are in love with Prince because we dont want him to go off and meet a girl. i would appreciate it if in the letter you asked if katherine could maybe perhaps put the two boys into a only boys school or something like that =D thanks x
Lol
Perfect idea. Best idea yet. :)
più di un anno fa xoMPPBxo said…
lol this is pretty sillly, its not our decision, but I don't see the harm in voicing an opinion. I don't think the family relizes that not everybody loves Michael, and they are going to get teased for it.
i agree with TheFunnychick95
più di un anno fa mynameisannabel said…
yeah, @Mrs_Princeymj. i go to a private school too and its not bad. if bulling does occur then they are very strict about it. and isnt going to school and meeting people all about growing up and finding a place in this world? i mean prince is 13 years old, he should be old enough to develop an independence and stand up for his family if something does happen. and yeah, probaby this isnt a good idea for us fans if he DOES meet a girl, but its all a part of life. but at the end of the day its Katherine's decision to do what's best for them.
più di un anno fa lewishunter said…
let them go to school and have friends.
they'd be isolated at home.
più di un anno fa TheFunnyChick95 said…
Well said, mynameisannabel. I also go to a private school, and over there, they dont tolerate bullying. And guys, don't be so OBSESSIVE of whether he DOES meet a girl or not (and besides, its not like any of US have a chance). And good things WILL come out of it- They'll meet new people, actually COMMUNICATE with others, experience news things, I mean, they're gonna have to SOMETIME, and now is the perfect time. They can't be protected forever, living a sheltered life can be unhealthy, because exactly HOW will they survive in the real world, if they can't even communicate? Its all apart of life and we just need to learn to accept that. And I know, these are just opinions, but they really don't always have to be so negative.
più di un anno fa tastytastygoodd said…
Surely there are many reasons why public education would not be beneficial to the three children, but many *girls* who oppose them going to school are just afraid that Prince will fall for another girl.
più di un anno fa UmOkayThen said…
I don't care if he meets anothher girl. I'm just worried that they'll get teased like Jermaine and Randy's kids did when they went to school. I don't want that to happen, but they do need to be around more people their age. One or two friends aren't enough, especially when they don't live close.
I think the boys should go to an all boys school and Paris should go to an all girl school. But then they wouldn't be together... I agree with UmOkayThen
più di un anno fa lewishunter said…
all dudes school would be shit, for any straight guy.
he's thirteen, of course he'd be into chicks.
più di un anno fa Mrs_Princeymj said…
i go to an All girls school, i'm pretty straight because we're next to an all boys school x