Pucca Who is Ring Ring anyway?

xSiVePux posted on Feb 26, 2010 at 07:42AM
I want to discuss about Ring Ring this time,
Ring Ring is a 12 year old jealousy, selfish, rich girl who hates Sooga village. She's just like a 2 in 1 person, why? cause when she's anger she turns into a Siren in Chinese/Japanese traditional robes but when she's not she just act normal like everyone else. In everything Ring Ring wants to have anything Pucca has but she never reach it so she consider herself as Pucca's rival, she also had a crush on Garu and that only to make Pucca jealous of her.
Ring Ring pet Shi-Tzu named Yuni is always follows her order and helping her everytime she needs her, anyway everyone thinks if Ring Ring is so bad, nasty, mean, and spoiled brat, well she's kind a like that but not so much at all because Ring Ring still had a small feeling that could make her guilty/wrong.
Ring Ring lives in a huge pink apartment, she even wore pink dress, gloves, and shoes too. I think she's the one who mostly wore everything pink even sometimes she isn't, if you saw her house most of it was pink/pinkish just like her clock and many others.
But there's one guy who falls in love with her, and that guy is Dada also it revealed on episode 'Soap Opera' if he loves her so much. Ring Ring treats the citizens so badly until they get upset, but when her jealousy off she being a background character or hang out with Ching.
The truth is if everyone treat Ring Ring as much as Pucca probably she won't be jealous, mean, or grumpy that much. Ring Ring deserves some love, respect, and attention too just like Pucca does but if she could be like her that thing will happen, between Pucca and Ring Ring had many differences.
You want to know, here:
1.Pucca is cute, sweet, and nice while Ring Ring is pretty, judging, and rude
2.Pucca is normal(not rich/poor) while Ring Ring is so rich
3.Pucca had a special property while Ring Ring is not
4.Pucca had her own superhuman abilities while Ring Ring had a Siren power
5.Pucca is very generous but Ring Ring is very stingy
So you see there's still lots of differences between them but I'm only shows what's general from them. If you had something to discuss about anything who related to Pucca you can write it in Pucca Forum.

Pucca 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa xSiVePux said…
What can I say?
I love this vid so I embed it here!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa sugarcane15 said…
meh
wow