gioco di ruolo casuale random Anime rp

Harpaw8 posted on Jan 12, 2012 at 03:19PM
this is a anime rp.
Rules:
1. U can be any character from the anime
2. U may make up ur character too
3. No killing other characters without there permision.
4. U may have as many characters as u like
No further rules

gioco di ruolo casuale 38 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Harpaw8 said…
name: pearl
Other: ???
più di un anno fa tdiCxTlova18 said…
you deserve a bump
bump
più di un anno fa Thern said…
((I'll join cause it sounds fun and i know how bad it sucks when no one wants to join a rp you made))

Name: Thernari Watari (goes by Thern)
personality: Friendly, caring, and a little strange at times
 ((I'll unisciti cause it sounds fun and i know how bad it sucks when no one wants to unisciti a rp te made))
((thankies :D))
name: Pauline Timberwood
Personality: sweet, kind and caring loves to make new firnds but also has a diffrent personality as well...
Other: has a cat named fionna

((lets start))
Pauline is running and she bumps right into Thern. "oh, terrably sorry."
last edited più di un anno fa
 ((thankies :D)) name: Pauline Timberwood Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: sweet, kind and caring l
Thern almost loses his balance and nearly falls over, he then stood up and turned to look at Pauline "It's alright" He said with a big smile. "So why are you in such a hurry?"
Pauline: "just escaped a secrete organization. whew that was intence." she looked into his eyes. "sorry about that, Im just going....." ~home, I wish I could but....the fire....~
Thern looked surprised "Oh wow a secret organization, that sounds really dangerous...hey is it alright if I come with you where ever you are going, you know just in case they find you again."
più di un anno fa britishboy said…
I'll join
Name Dallas
Blah
((welcome :D))
Pauline: "well, as a fact, I have no were to go. the disaster whiped out my manor. almost destroyed my castle but I cant go there because people from the organization know that will be the first place I go. hm...." she keeps thinking.
Thern thought for a moment. "well then would you like come to my apartment and rest awhile while things settle down." thern shook his head a little " you might not be ready for something like that though, since we don't even know each other yet."
Pauline: "oh, no, I would love to, Thank you. I have been living in the middle of nowere for quite some time, I would be extreamly greatful." she smiles. "by the way my names Pauline."
Thern bowed a little "nice to meet you Pauline, my name is Thernari Watari but you can just call me Thern" He smiled "alright well anyway my apartment is just over this way" he then led the way to his apartment.
Pauline skiped along with him to his appartment. "I cant thank you enough."
Thern laughed a little "there's really no need to thank me, I'm always glad to help those in need." once they got to the apartment Thern reached in his pocket for his keys and began to unlock the door. "just to warn you it's a little messy" he then opened the door to the small apartment that was not really messy at all.
smile
Pauline: "I have to say, my old manor was WAY more messy." she laughed. "it would have documents all over the floor. this place is much more clean."
Thern laughed "is that so" suddenly a small dark colored bird flew from the birdcage at the other side of the room and landed on Thern's shoulder. "oh this is Khaos he's pretty nice most of the time." Thern gently petted the bird. "well make your self at home"
Pauline: "thanks, were should I put my stuff?" she gestures to the bag on her shoulder
Thern went over to the end table with a cabinet beside the couch and opened it. "there's enough room in here to store your things, and also this couch is able to fold out into a bed. and if you have any other questions or if you need anything don't be afraid to ask."
Pauline nods. "no questions." she puts her bag in the cabinet. "I guess I will fold out the bed later." she smiles, but, she is hiding something...
Thern wandered over towards the kitchen and looked in the fridge to see if he needed to head to the store "Is there any particular food you want to eat for dinner?"
Pauline: "no, nothing in particular, I will eat anything served."
Thern smiled "that's good, since I actually only know how to make a few different meals." he then looked in a cupboard " well I guess I can make macorni and cheese ,chicken nuggets then, but i don't need to start that till closer till dinner" he then plopped down on a chair.
Pauline: "alright." she sits down but knocks something off the dresser, her crown. "whoops." she picks it up and puts it back in her bag. she laughs. "Im such a clutz."
Thern glanced over when he noticed the shimmer of the crown but paid no thought to it. "It's fine, In fact I'm also a pretty big clutz myself" he laughed and then went back to petting his bird that was chilling with him. "Oh just so you know you might want to keep shinny things hidden, Khaos here has a knack for stealing them." he pointed across the room to a spot next to the bird cage that had a few shinny things ranging from silverware to coins stacked neatly in a pile.
Pauline laughs and closes the door hiding the crown. "Khaos is a nice bird." she smiles
più di un anno fa poofledawg2012 said…
Ok I'll join, too.

Name: Sandra
Personality: Silly, Mischeivious (in a good way), a little shy, Stubborn, Likes to eat Fried Chicken.
Other: Has an Akita Inu named Weed
 Ok I'll join, too. Name: Sandra Age: 16 Status: In a relashionship with Sebastian Gender: Femal
Weed
Species: Akita Inu
Personality: Silly, Kind, Strong
Owner: Sandra
 Weed Gender: Male Age: 2 years (14 dog years) Species: Akita Inu Personality: Silly, Kind, Strong
name: Sebastian
Personality: Brave, Strong, Sweet,
Dislikes: People who like to throw things that eachother, Lilly (Sandra's sister that throws socks at him for no reason)
Other: Owns two dogs; John (German Shepherd) and GB (Short for "Great Brittain" He is an English Setter)
 name: Sebastian Age: 19 Gender: male Personality: Brave, Strong, Sweet, Likes: Sandra, popcor
Sandra knocks on Thern's door. "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!" She hollered.
Sandra was holding Weed, as big as he was, in her arms, and Sebastian was shaking with fear. He couldn't move.
An anaconda was trying to attack Sandra and Sebastian. That's why they were screaming.
((oh wow It's been a while, but i don't mind starting it back up))

Thern was surprised to get a knock at his door especially one filled with panic. Thern opened the door and saw Sandra and Sebastian about to get attacked by an anaconda. Thern's eyes opened wide. "Quick get inside" he said as he grabbed a broom to try and push off the snake to give Sandra and Sebastian a chance to get inside.
((yay))
Pauline helps them in. "did it bite either off you?!" she sits them down
più di un anno fa demigoddessrlz said…
(can i be canada from hetalia??)
((sure go ahead))
più di un anno fa demigoddessrlz said…
(yay thx)
 (yay thx)
Pauline: "You alright? did it bite you?"