gioco di ruolo casuale The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 5723 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 5723

più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Mina smirked as she looked at the shark before gagging a bit. Suddenly, all the want in her stomach for said shark went away. "Oh god." Mina said before taking a slice off of the shark and eating it. As it dropped down into her stomach, suddenly she started to regret every thought she had up to this point about eating this meal. "My stomach does not like this." She muttered quietly.

Valeryia sniffed a bit before she started tearing up. She was a lot like Ivanka sometimes when it came to decision making. She sometimes would do stuff off of whim or emotion that she'd regret later. "Why did I do that?.." She said quietly.

"Cecilia? What the hell is-" Belial got angry, thinking that perhaps Tomoe was back before realizing this was no Tomoe. "Who is this?" He asked curiously, never having met this fox before.
più di un anno fa Mirra1007 said…
Souji felt bad for his wife as he saw how much she disliked it. Not that he hadn't expected this though. In her previous pregnancies she had done this plenty of times as well, craving something crazy and then regretting it later. He only prayed she wouldn't puke all over the table. Not wanting to let his wife suffer alone he eats a slice as well, feeling the same regret Mina was probably feeling. "Mine doesn't like it either." He hoped they wouldn't end up sick tonight.

Deciding the fox wasn't a threat at the moment, Renald focuses his attention to his daughter. He gently pats her head a bit. "Don't beat yourself up over this. It was wrong but we will figure it out." Yes, he was still angrey but he knew his daughter needed support right now, not an angrey father. That wouldn't get them any further.

Cecilia grins widely at her husband while Lucien raises one eyebrow and eyes the demon prince carefully and ready to attack if needed. Cecilia growls a bit at her brother as she notices this. "This is my husband, Belial. Belial, this is Lucien, my brother." Her grin returns quikly as she speaks those words.

Lucien immediatly did not like this husband. He did not regonize the man but he had a strange feeling about him.... Still this was her husband, so family. He bowed a bit. "Pleasure to meet you." He grins a bit and a mischievious glint sparkles in his eyes as he looks at Valeryia. "And thank you for making this possible. Not every demon can say they are resurrected from death."
Mina wrapped her arms around Souji and closed her eyes. "This was an unwise decision." She said quietly while laughing a bit. "Kids don't eat the shark." She said before looking over and eating a bit more. She didn't want to waste their money.

"Will I be able to control him later?" Valeryia asked, panicking a small bit. She didn't want to be the pawn of some demon. When Lucien thanked her, she just shot him a glare. "I'll figure out a way to kill you." She threatened, the Russian blood in her starting to warm.

Belial narrowed his eyes a bit. Part of him felt like he had met Lucien before, and it wasn't under the kindest circumstances. However, he ignored it quite well and was happy for his wife.
Dequan only chukles a bit. "As you wish, mother." he says as he eats his own dish, happy that he was wise enough to have ordered something other than shark. Souji sighs a bit as he continous to eat as well, it was expensive indeed so he had no choice but to eat some of it. But as soon as he stomach will start protesting he will stop for sure.

Renald had honestly no answer to give her. He didn't know. Perhaps she would get strong enough. Perhaps it would already be too late for that time to arrive.... He quikly forces that thought out of his head. No, he will not let the demon take over. He glared at the demon called Lucien who only chuckled at Valeryia's words.

"Sweet child. I am already dead. I am just a spirit." Lucien lifts up his hand and a chain tied to his wrist appears, leading towards her gauntlet. "Your spirit. We have a contract." The chain dissapears again as he casually dusts off something off of his clothing. "And I am not planning getting out of this contract soon. I like being visible and touchable a bit too much for that." He says, eyeing his sister with a smile. Honestly, she was the only reason for him returning. This time around, he would protect his family. Every spirit has a certain goal. And this was his. To protect his family, by all means and costs. Speaking of family. "So-" He clasps in his hands as he smiles a bit wider. "-now to make this reunion complete, where is our other brother?" He asks Cecilia, obviously talking about Tomoe. Cecilia's smile immediatly fell and her ears flatten on her head as guilt seeps in.
Mei bobbed her head around, eating her bread. Yes, she ordered bread. Lots and lots of bread and she was enjoying it quite well. She sniffed the shark and gagged a bit, seeing why her parents were so upset. "EWWWW" She said loudly.

"He's gone, and not to be mentioned." Belial said, laying that down completely. "We can celebrate without him." Belial said, being very adamant about that.
Souji puts his hand on his daughter's mouth to silence her. They were still in a restraunt after all. "Shht Mei." He says with a slight smile. "It is not that bad." Such a big lie. It was horrible but still he went through it. Dequan chuckles at his family as he continous to eat his own food. He wonders what Fillian would have thought off all of this.... He missed his friend alot. It would have been even rowdier with him there...

Lucien's eyes widened a bit and he even pales slightly. Quikly he looks at Cecilia who immediatly says. "He's not dead." Which made Lucien sigh in relief. But now he raises one eyebrow, not even needing to ask the question. Cecilia rubs her arm as she looks to the side. "I.... Kinda... Sended him away..."

He could not believe her words. Cecilia sending Tomoe away. She would never do that to their brother. "Why?..." He asks in disbelief. He could think of no reason for her to do that. Tomoe would never hurt her so that would not be the reason nor would Cecilia ever abandon him.

"Well..... Belial wasn't comfortable with Tomoe around so I decided to just.... Cut ties..." Cecilia says quietly, ashamed to admit what she had done to her brother. She had done it for Belial. And she would do it again. But this still counted as betrayel to her family and it was difficult to admit that to the brother who had fought for and beside them.

Lucien could not believe his ears. He was completely dumbstruck. But then he got furious as his feral eyes turn towards Belial. "You.... Forced my brothers to do what?" His voice was calm but laced with held back anger. It is a miracle he hadn't leaped for the demon prince already.
"Liar, it smells icky." Mei said, sniffing it again. She cautiously took a bite of her parents shark, actually choking a bit as it went half way down her throat. "What is this?!" She said, swallowing it before coughing a bunch.

"The marriage of me and her I find more important." Belial said, wrapping his arms around Cecilia. "I threw everything in my life I had going for me away for her. I was not going to let one person ruin everything me and her had built together." He said quietly before kissing her cheek.

"Mom?" Shiomi said, coming out of Rex's room wearing her robe, hearing everyone talking in the halls.
last edited più di un anno fa
Souji feels a tad bit sorry for his daughter for trying the horrible food. He pats her back a bit in comfort. "Perhaps you should consider the concequences of trying new foods next time better." He says with a half smile. Dequan hid his grin begind his glass, glad he hadn't tried a single piece of it.

Cecilia was a tad bit comforted by her husband's arms around her though the intense stare Lucien was giving her was not making her feel better. It was clear what he was thinking. He was dissapointed in her for shoving their brother aside. Even if she had found a new family, it was horrible to just push such a close other family aside. Her ears flattend even more as she pushes herself a bit more against her husband and avoids eye contact.

Lucien knew better than to start an argument so instead he turned around and walked to the window, opening it. Renald ewas immediatly alert. "Where are you going?" He asked with a glare at the demon.

Lucien simply looked back and replied. "I am going to find my brother."

Renald grabbed the invisible bond between the demon and his daughter's gauntlet, pulling it, forcing Lucien a step back. "You are staying. The further you are away from my daughter the more straining it'll be on her. So you are not leaving." He warned in a very stern tone.

Lucien looked very unimpressed, he could easily leave but he decided this was not a battle he should be fighting today. Instead he closed the window and walked towards Cecilia. Her heart beated faster a bit in fear and anticipation what her brother was going to say or do. He reached out to her necklace, the tooth she had given Tomoe and had taken back, and pulled it off of her neck. The necklace began to glow a soft blue colour. "Find him." Was the only thing he said before the necklace shot off through the wall, not leaving a hole, off to find Tomoe. He glanced once at the new fox female entering the room, clearly their child before looking back at Cecilia. "I am not abandoning him."
"Who the hell is this?" Shiomi said, sniffing a bit as she came further out, obviously looking pissed off she was awaken. She sniffed Lucien, finding him familiar but foreign too before biting his shoulder, hard. "You taste funky." She said, gagging a bit.

Belial raised an eyebrow, wondering if all foxes did this to foxes they didn't know before sighing. "Renald, I'm sorry I had no control of this, or knowledge of it for that matter." He said, clearly not happy with the situation much himself. "Shiomi, reek of sex. We're going to talk about this, tomorrow." He said with a growl before looking at Cecilia and Lucien. "I know you two just got back together and all but it's really late and.." He tightened his grip around Cecilia. "Me and wifey didn't get anytime time together tonight really so if everyone could go sleep, and stop arguing, that would be just wonderful." He said, letting out a little yawn.
Lucien yelped a bit in suprise and pain, those teeth were rather sharp, when Shiomi bit him. Though after the suprise wore off he could only chuckle and shake his head as his wounds quikly healed. Clearly Cecilia's daughter. "It is not very nice to bite your uncle." He says as he rubs his shoulder with a slight smile though it dissapeared when that demon prince spoke again. There was so much more he could say. But he guessed it was indeed not the time to pick fights. For now he had other priorities. "Very well then." He looked at Cecilia, his eyes clearly saying they were going to talk later, good and bad things, before he turned into black liquid and willingly went back into the gauntlet.

Cecilia sighs a bit as she leans more against her husband. This should have been a happy thing. And she was happy. Though her mind was already stressed out from the thought of really having to talk to her brother about everything.

Renald was glad that the demon atleast went back into the gauntlet on his own. And he got the feeling the demon would not try anything soon. Gently he pats his daughters head. "You should go sleep as well. It's safe." he reassures her.
"Uncle, wait, what." Shiomi said, her ears folding on her head as she looked super confused, having no idea what in the hell was going on here exactly. She looked over at her mom and gave her a hug before quietly going back to Rex's room, slinking back into bed with her sleeping dream man and wrapping her tails around him.

Belial let his wife lean against her, rubbing her ears before kissing her cheek. "It'll be alright, he just needs to get used to things." He said quietly, continuing to rub her ears to comfort her.

Valeryia sniffed a bit, nodding her head at her dad before wrapping his arms around him, tightly. She obviously wasn't handling this too well. Especially now since her life was just finally starting to get a little bit better.
Rex, always having been the light sleeper, slightly opened his eyes as he felt someone crawl into his bed. He didn't even have to open them to know who it was. As he felt her tails wrap around him he supressed a sigh. Always so clingy.... Though it did feel rather warm. Perhaps he was too sleepy to think straight but he wrapped his arms around Shiomi and pulled her closer against him as he closes his eyes again.

Cecilia sighs a bit, the rubbing only comforting her slightly. She felt happy and anxious at the same time. A weird combination. "Can we go sleep?" She groaned out, really needing that right now.

Renald supressed a groan as Valeryia gave her one of her famous death hugs. She was so strong for such a gentle girl. Softly he pats her head. "It'll be fine...." He says quietly. And he meant it. He would make sure she will be fine.
"I've been wanting that the past hour." Belial said with a small chuckle before picking her up and bringing her to the bedroom, laying her down before laying next to her. "Your brother doesn't like me." He said quietly.

"You sure daddy?" Valeryia said quietly so nobody would hear her call her father daddy. "It'll work out?" She asked quietly with a smile.
Cecilia couldn't deny that for obvious reasons. It would be clear lying if she said Lucien did like him. "He'll warm up to you." Though she wasn't so sure. In his eyes, Belial was the reason their brothership has fallen. Which was kinda partly true.... "Let's not think about it." She kisses the tip of his nose. "Let's sleep." She says before curling into her tails.

Renald continous to pet her head as he looks at her now black gloves. "It'll work out." He promised her that. He would make this work out. No one will hurt his precious snowflake. "But for now, let's sleep. The demon is quiet for now." He prayed this wouldn't cause any more troubles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Renald and Rex were already sitting at the dining table, both looking troubled. They have been up for a few hours since Renald couldn't catch his sleep and Rex was up since Renald needed a compagnion. Renald had told him all about yesterday night. It seemed like things were going to get even more hectic than they were in the household.... Rex sighs as he takes a sip from his tea. Things were also getting more hectic throughout Cantenseel.

Cecilia was already up as well. She was standing infront of the mirror, her arms covering her naked chest, as she stares out into the distance. She felt him. Watching. Waiting. Not for her. But for Lucien. He was waiting for Lucien to come to him since he wouldn't come into the house since she banned him. He wasn't that close but still she felt his presence which was making her heart ache softly.

Out of Valeryia's now blacked glove slowly dripped liquid, which formed into Lucien. His ears perked up as he looks at the window and smiles softly. He was here. Oh how eager he was to just go out but.... He looks at Valeryia's sleeping form. This weak human wouldn't be able to hold him at such a distance. It would be dangerous for the both of them. He glared. How easy it would be to change this situation into something more.... Favourable. She was so weak now he could wipe her out and take over her body easily. But not yet. That damned experienced spirit hunter would notice immediatly. He needed patience. So till the time was right, he would be courteous, obediant and patient. All for his family to be reunited once again.

A purple mist creeped under the door of Yurichi's door and formed intself into the adult shape of Nirri. Which was already looking pissed. She walked up to the snoring yakuza boy, grabbed the blankets and ripped them off. "You are late for breakfast." She growled out, having no mercy on his second day. Renald put her in charge of the day since his mind was preoccupied. And she needed to get back on his good side after yesterday's disaster so she would not tolerate any bullshit today.

Souji walked into the hospital room where Fillian was already almost done packing his bag. As expected, he was released from the hospital quikly since his recovery was 'miraculously' fast. Thank the gods for that. However, his speech hasn't returned yet. And the doctors could not promise a thing. This could be permanent.... "Ready to go?" Souji asked with a gentle smile. Fillian only looked at him with a blank, almost bored, look on his face before slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking out of the room, not even waiting for Souji to follow. Souji supresses a sigh as he follows his protector.

Kane was still sound asleep. Though it wasn't a very pleasant sleeping. Refusing to leave Virgil's bedside he had stayed in a chair next to his bedside. Eventually he had fallen asleep, leaning on his hand, the position he was still in now. It was clear his neck was going to be sore.
Joseph left Fayline's side in the bed quietly, knowing that due to her enhanced senses from the transformation, she'd catch onto him moving around rather quickly. "I'm going to go see Rex and Renald, mon amour. I'll be back soon, don't worry." Joseph said as he leaned over, giving her a cheek kiss before getting dressed in attire rather similar to what Joseph would have worn almost twenty years ago. He walked out from his room, finding the dining room. He sat down, not eating, looking at the two of them. "Well you both look stressed. What happened?" Joseph asked, seeing the stress plastered across their faces. "You guys look as if Hotaka came back from the-" He looked at Rex, wincing a bit, forgetting that was his dad. "Ah, nevermind. Anyways, what is wrong?"

Belial laid in bed, rubbing his face with a stressed expression, feeling the prickles on his face from the stubble growing in. He looked over at Cecilia, sighing a bit, frowning. "Cecilia, love, are you alright?" Belial asked, worried about his wife.

Valeriya looked out of the corner of her eye at the gauntlet, staring at it as the black ooze dripped out. She rolled over to the other side, throat grabbing Lucien as her fingertips turned cold as ice and sharp as blades, poking at his neck. "You stay in that gauntlet. You are not to form without me watching you!" Valeriya growled out, attempting to have a commanding tone. "Do I need to set up some sort of prize system with you? I give you a dog treat for every time you do something good?" She asked with a huff. "Foxes are like dogs right? They like treats?"

Yurichi came out of bed, grumbling a bit as he looked up at Nirri, his eyes red and bloodshot from exhaustion. "Do you have to wake me up?.." He asked with a grumble, then getting up. "Because it really is kind of you to do that." He hissed out, then putting on his uniform, rubbing his face. "What's the order for today 'boss'?" He asked with a small smirk, knowing she'd get pissed at his attitude.

Louisa laid in her room, having escaped the bunker during the night so it wouldn't seem suspicious that she was gone. She looked up, having small visions of the day before, and the bank robbery. She raised an eyebrow, wondering just who this Bertholdt was, then shaking her head a bit. Him and Riza were exceptional fighters, and by no means were they lacking. In fact, the only one lacking was Annelise but she wasn't going to be angry about that since Annelise was innocent. She said up, rubbing her breasts to get sweat off them since it was getting somewhat humid and she forget to put on her air conditioning. "I'm famished."

Bertholdt rubbed his face, sighing while sharpening his family sword at the edge on his bed, looking back at Riza as she slept, smiling a bit, finding the look of peace on her face while sleeping to bed the most precious thing he had ever seen. He reached over, gently rubbing her leg, happy she was sleeping well. He set his sword down, promising to find time for it later as he crawled over next to Riza, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling his head against hers, hiding his face in her blue hair.

Virgil groggily woke up, groaning a bit as he knew for one, he was still alive and two, that Kane was probably stressed the hell out because it was always him that would stop Virgil's attempts. He looked over at Kane, sighing, shaking his head, wondering why the man would care so much about a fuck up like him. He reached over, shaking Kane's leg a bit. "Kane, before you say anything, I'm sorry and I'll try my best not to do it again."
Renald simply rubbed his forhead as he groans a bit, not really wanting to explain again since he had no solution for the situation yet. So instead, Rex answered. "It appears a demonic spirit has tricked Renald's daughter so she would catch him. But she is not rather strong yet and this demon spirit is. And to complicate things more, this spirit appears to be Cecilia's deceased brother. So we have been trying to think of a solution but..." Rex looks at Renald who simply shakes his head and sighs. Bonds like this were not easily broken. Not without dangers attached to them.

Cecilia's ear twitched a bit before looking back at her husband. She felt the tension in his body radiating off of him. Even though this was hard for her, she knew this was rather stressfull for him as well. She shrugs as she walks over to the bed and sits down on the end of the bed. "I guess so." She looks towards the window. "He's there...." Then she looks at the wall, in the direction of Valeryia's room. "And he's here... It's just trowing me off." But their pressence wasn't the biggest isue. It was the fact that her brothers were here and neither she could talk to. One she had abandoned and one who was probably digusted by what she had done and wouldn't talk to her.

Lucien's eyes widened only a tad as she gripped his throat. His suprised expression quikly turned into a sly grin as his body fogged over and he simply steps out of her grip. Girl must be forgetting he still is a spirit. "You are watching me now, aren't you?" He walks over to her dresser, picking at some girly stuff he didn't understand one needed that was on it. "And would you please no offend me like that? I am not your dog and i do not need to be trained like some animal. I have ears, I can listen." He picks up a hand mirror and looks into it to look back at her. "I do not need to be threatend into obeying. Like I said before, I am your... humble servant"

Nirri's eyebrow twitched. "Yes, I have to wake you up since your lazy ass is too late for breakfast. So you won't be having any. Training starts in ten." She folds her arms and taps her foot impatiently. "So knock your attitude way down and get moving."

When she felt a hand on her leg, Riza automatically gripped the knife she had hidden under her pillow. But when she realized it was just Bertholdt the tension leaves her body and she sighs softly. Yesterday still had her a bit on edge. A small smile plays on her lips as she feels his strong arms encircle her. Gently she runs her nails over one of his arms. "Goodmorning." She says quietly, her voice a bit raspy from her sleep.

Kane's eyes slowly opened as he felt his leg being shaked. With a light groan he sits upright and pops his neck. Oh lords, he was going to feel that for a few hours. He rubs his eyes a bit before realizing he was still in the hospital room. Kane shakes his head and waves his hand, dismissing the apology as none was needed. Instead he stands up and sits down on the side of Virgil's bed, checking some bandages and feeling his forhead to see if he had an upcoming fever or so. "How are you feeling? Need some water?"
Joseph rubbed his face, sighing a bit and grumbling. "This is how I felt when Eadlyn started dating a member of the yakuza." He grumbled out, then shaking his head, laughing a bit to himself, knowing this was much more serious. "Well....I don't suppose we can just call up a priest and-" He blinked twice, remembering that one of his extremely great grandchildren was a priest. "-oh...right." Joseph said, remembering his died. "This is not good."

"Yeah...understandable, love." Belial said quietly in a soft tone, knowing she was going through a lot. "You'll get through it Cecilia, and I'll be there all the way, right next to you, like I always have been." He spoke out while rubbing her shoulders. "Cecilia?" He called out to get her attention. "You know I love you right?" He asked her quietly.

"Humble my ass." Valeriya said as she crossed her arms, looking over at Lucien, narrowing her eyes. "Hey don't touch that stuff. It's lady stuff." She said as she fixed her feminine products he was messing around with. She then sighed, reaching over and poking one of his tails, wondering if he'd react like Shiomi would. "So....how did you slumber?.." She asked quietly, not really knowing all what to say to him.

"No cereal?.." Yurichi said with almost a pout, then nodding. "Allllllright." He almost groaned out, getting outside, nearly getting blinded by the sun. He then started jogging, getting in formation with everyone else that was doing physical training, grunting loudly as he sweat out bullets, feeling incredibly sore from the workouts he was made to do earlier. "Fucking hell." He thought to himself while running with the others, narrowing his eyes. "I hate being the shortest one."

"Goodmorning." Bertholdt said with a small smile, rubbing her tummy, seeming completely unphased by everything even though he was the one doing a majority of the carnage. "You seem tense." Bertholdt whispered out gently. He leaned over, giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Have you been around...something like that before?" He dared to ask, knowing it could be touchy. "Usually the yakuza was rather tame so...I'm sorry you had to see me do that." He said as he thought back to when he created a forcefield and sent all the bullets flying back into the officers. He gulped, then shaking his head a bit, knowing he had to do anything to complete his mission. "Actually nevermind, let's leave yesterday, yesterday. Today and now is all that matters." He said while snuggling up with her. "And today, you look adorable with your sleepy head."

"Yeah..water. Or vodka." Virgil said with a wince. "God everything hurts. Like..really really hurts. I thought I had felt pain before.." He said with a chuckle, then frowning a bit, looking around. He growled out, gritting his teeth, preparing to yell before noticing Remi sleeping as well. "Where is my mom? Or Louisa?"
Renald raises one eyebrow. The situation between his daughter and Joseph's daughter was WAY different but he guesses the vampire just needs to compare it in one way or another. He shakes his head a Joseph's idea. "Won't work. Already thought about that. It is way too dangerous. They are now bound together. If a excorsism goes wrong, with how weak she still is...." He shakes his head, not wanting to think about it. "She could easily die. I won't ever risk that. I just need to find a way to keep that demon under control. But i guess we have something he wants." Ofcourse, talking about Cecilia. "He won't attack yet. I am certain of that. But I still think we should be carefull. Monitor him."

A bit of tension left her body as Belial rubbed her shoulders. Cecilia looks at him before putting a hand on his cheek and softly leaning her forhead against his. "Ofcourse I know that. I won't ever question that." She says softly as well. And it was true. She would never doubt or question the love he felt for her. She felt it radiating off of him. Such intense love she had never had from anyone else before. Ofcourse her brothers loved her. But not like this. Not like how he loves her.

Lucien puts the mirror down as he grins in amusement. She wasn't one to fool with words he notices. Or more like she simply doesn't trust him. Smart girl. As she so daringly pokes his tail his eyes widen a bit. A fox like grin appears on his face as he leans his face closer to hers, his breath actually touching her lips. "Be carefull fragile girl, females should not poke a man's tail if they do not intend to go any further." He took a step back, to avoid the risk of getting slapped, before folding his arms. "My slumber was long and enough. I am glad to be awake and sort off alive again."

Nirri was observing them all, barking out orders and excersizes. She had no intention of going easy on them. It would be a full on physical day. No mental or study things. Pure workout. Not that the trainees had much trouble with that. They have been training for weeks. The only one having problems was Yurichi. So she had expected. As she saw Yurichi fall behind again as they were doing a parkour she sighs and shakes her head. She didn't even yell at him since she knew he also noticed that he was behind.

Has she ever been around something like that before? She was a yakuza woman. One of the highest in rank. One would expect Riza to have witnessed many of those kinds of attacks but... No. Not like that. Not with innocent lives lost. She had killed. For the Yakuza. But never innocent lives. She didn't want to appear weak so she didn't want to answer. Gladly, Bertholdt changed the subject for her to a more... Embarresing subject. She blushed deeply as she hides her face a bit more in the pillow. "Don't watch me while i sleep."She grumpily said though it was just her shyness taking over.

"No vodka." Kane said with a small smile playing on his lips. "Water I can give." He says as he walks to the sink in the room to get a glass off water. He hands it over to him before saying. "I'll ask a nurse for some painkillers. Your mom is buzy with the other council men-" He did not tell what they were discussing though. "- and I guess your sister is at home but I am not sure."
"Well..." Joseph thought. trying to keep his mind from a TMEA mindset. He breathed out, blinking twice, rubbing his face a bit, wondering where his own daughter was. "This is a complicated situation." Joseph said quietly with a grumble, then looking over at Renald. "One that I for one, am too not awake to think about." Joseph said before walking to the fridge, getting a wine glass and pouring himself a glass, taking a sip, starting rather early. "Rex? What's up with you? Your amie isn't with you." Joseph said with a smirk, referring to Shiomi who was passed out still in Rex's bed.

Belial reached over, putting his hand on the back of her head as their foreheads touched, looking into her eyes. "Come on sexy, let's have you stop looking in that mirror, it can't have you." Belial said with a small grin as he picked his wife up, laying her down on the bed, then laying down next to her for cuddle time, rubbing her head gently with his hand, hoping to make her feel better. "I need to do something nice with you. Get you feeling better." Belial said with a small smile. "What would you like?"

"Whoa. WHOA. WHOA." Valeriya said, sticking her hand out. "Nononono. You foxes and your...your..your nasty things you guys do." Valeriya said while thinking on Shiomi, shaking her head. She reached over, grabbing her parasol so she have something to whack Lucien with in case he got touchy. She sighed, reaching over and grabbing her hair brush, brushing out her hair while looking over at Lucien out of the corner of her eye. "Do you like ear rubs?" She asked quietly, knowing Shiomi enjoyed them.

Yurichi continued marching with the others, climbing the obstacles. While he physically lacked, he made up for it in tenacity and stamina. He crawled up the training wall, looking down at the ground for a split second while crawling before looking up, getting a foot to the face, making him fall down and hit his head on the concrete. He held his head in pain, hearing severe ringing before getting back up, continuing to climb, not noticing the blood trailing through his white hair, turning it red and beginning to go down his forehead while working with the others. He panted out, hoping there would be a break soon. He looked back at Nirri, panting a bit, shaking his head and wiping the blood and mud out of his eyes before joining in with the others, doing push ups.

"But babyyyy..." Bertholdt whined out, gently nudging her head to get her out from the pillow. "It's so hard not to." He said while rubbing her side a bit with his hand, snuggling next to her, keeping his eyes somewhat closed due to him being sleepy. "I think I need to change my bandages soon." Bertholdt grumbled out, looking over at his shoulder, wincing. He rolled over on his back, looking at the ceiling, sighing deeply. He reached over, holding Riza's hand, closing his eyes. "Don't ever get hurt." He whispered over to her. "I don't think my heart could handle seeing my Riza in pain.." He whined out.

Virgil reached over, drinking the water, looking down at his stomach which was bandaged quite a bit. He looked over at his medication, knowing that Exillion must have came by to personally make sure Virgil was taking his celexa. "Of course neither of them show up." Virgil said angrily, having been upset with his mother and Louisa lately. "Louisa..." Virgil said quietly, having flashbacks of the robbery, as well as him noticing her shoes were gone in the morning. Still, he said nothing. He shook his head, reaching over at putting his hand on Remi's head, causing her to jolt up.

"AHH!" Remi yelped out, jolting up and having her eyes widen a bit as her hair frazzled up. "Virgil!" She called out, ecstatic to see him awake. "Are you alright? How are you feeling?" She asked worriedly, scooting closer.

"Uh..well. I'm not dead." Virgil said as he looked over at her, then groaning. "That's how I feel."

Remi smiled a bit at Virgil's self, giggling slightly, then reaching over, putting her hand on his shoulder, causing Virgil to tense up a bit, then relax. "What happened?.." She whispered out quietly to him.

"I don't remember. Just...these people Remi...they were stronger than anything I've fought before.." Virgil said out quietly, sighing.

"I thought you said you weren't doing top secret mage killing in the army!" Remi said with a growl, narrowing her eyes.

"It's not mage killing. It's terrorist mage killing, there's a difference. And, I've only gotten hurt this once. Relax~" Virgil said in a carefree tone.

"Relax? RELAX?" Remi asked, seeming to turn red from anger.

"Shh....." Virgil said as he put his hand on her head, bobbing it a bit. "You're sounding like mom..."

"Don't bring mom into this. I am your sister, and I care when you get hurt like this. You could have died!" Remi said while moving her hands up in the air, then plopping them back down. "Kane I can't be the only one here!"

Seth sat in his room, looking down as he played static on the radio, holding his pistol, looking at it, putting it to his head as the static completely filled the room, then setting it down, tearing up as he thought of Lizana. He rubbed his face, sighing deeply, frowning as they streamed down his face. "A new life.." He weakly said out, looking at his gun, cocking it, pointing it this time at the wall. "Lizana, this is what it'll give us..just I hope you can wait for me.." He whispered out quietly, thinking of her face.
Rex sipped his coffee and shot Joseph a small warning look. The vamp had a nasty habit of trying to push everyone buttons. And it was working. He puts his coffee down. "I advice you stop sticking your nose into other people's buziness. Or more directly, stay out of mine." Honestly, he had still no clue what to do with Shiomi. Especially not after what they have done. So he was in no mood to be teased about it.

Cecilia's tail softly swayed from left to right as she closes her eyes, letting herself enjoy the feeling of his hand on her head. "This is nice." Cuddeling was always one of her favourite things to do. Well, among other things ofcourse but she wasn't in the mood for that. So this felt extremely nice and soothing. She even purrs softly.

Lucien couldn't help but grin more at her reaction. So pure and innocent still. It spiked his interest. "Foxes are not the only beings doing... 'nasty' things." His ear automatically twitched at the question before chuckling a bit. Gently he takes the hairbrush out of her hand and brushes her hair a bit more before he suddenly starts to braid it in an elegant mermaid braid. What can he say, he has grown up with little sisters. "Ofcourse I do. Every fox likes them. Though don't rub them. It might stimulate other things your are way too shy for."

Nirri couldn't stop herself from flinching a bit as she saw him accidently getting kicked. Though she must admit, he was not one to give up. And she would have let him continou wasn't it for the fact his white hair was getting really red real fast. "Yurichi, you're out. We're going to the nursery station. The rest, don't you dare quit for a second." She threatend before leading Yurichi to the nursery station. "Honestly, you are going to get yourself killed one way or the other." She says to him while shaking her head. "If not in battle, than from exhaustion."

Riza blushes a bit as he called her 'his Riza'. She still needed to get used to that. Though when he said he needed to change his bandages she nods and sits upright. "Come, I'll help you change them." Laying around was nice and she would have loved to stay in bed with him longer but taking care of him had priority. She stands up to get the stuff needed. "And I won't get hurt. I am strong enough. Don't worry."

Kane did not like the tone Virgil had when talking about his mother but before he had time to say anything Remi woke up. He smiled softly, liking the way the two of them interacted. And he thanked the gods they were still able to bicker like that. "I agree with you Remi. It is dangerous. Though it is also his own choice." He said, knowing Virgil would not stop even if they forced him. And he had no right to force him to stop, he was a grown up. He could only warn him and watch out for him. "Though I insist you take it easy for a long while. For yourself and for us." He says while glancing at Remi.

He had traveled for a long while to get to the continent, longer to have get to this planet. But finally, as the boat stilled at the shore, he stepped on the lands of Cantenseel. He breaths in the air, his face only half covered by his hood as he looks around, using his eyes to see the things others could not see from the place he was standing. He searched with his eyes and quikly found his target. With a soft smile he starts walking. There she was. Though he frowned at the sight of a man next to her. A few hours later he arrived at the house he had seen her in. And he knocks on the door of Akiro's apartment, a hidden knife behind his back, just in case.
[Name]: Jeptha Veers

[Nickname/Title]: The Knight

[Faction]: Moira's servant and right hand

[Age]: 22

[Gender]: Male

[Race]: Navidian

[Power] He is a Farkey which means his eye sight is extremely high. He can see from hundreds of miles away and using the reflection from mirrors and objects he can see around corners and stuff. His eyes shine like blue diamonds when he uses his power.

[Biography]: He is Moira's childhood friend and servant. His mother was a simple worker in the palace while his father was the head guard of the royal family. That's why he and Moira grew up together. But now their relationship has grown to him being her right hand in everything. When Moira was send to Earth he pleaded to go after her. After long discussions the royals agreed.

[Relationship] Moira Prise: childhood friend and her right hand
 [Name]: Jeptha Veers [Nickname/Title]: The Knight [Faction]: Moira's servant and right hand
Joseph blinked twice, grinning in response to the glare, then giving Rex a wink. "Alright, alright. I'll keep my nose over here." Joseph said while then raising his chalice, sipping from it. He then stood up, stretching a bit and yawning. "Well, I'm going to go back to my wife. À toute à l'heure." Joseph said lazily while walking, going back to his and Fayline's room, opening the door quietly, seeing her up. "Someone doesn't like the sun." Joseph chuckled out, teasing her about her vampirism as he walked over and put a black blanket over the blinds to block the light.

"So simple." Belial said with a grin, snuggling with her, reaching over and running his fingers through Cecilia's tails. As she purred, he leaned over, giving her a kiss, smiling as he nudged his nose against hers. "Purr." He said with a small laugh, letting out a playful purr.

"Oh really? Well, every fox I have met does so, I see a pattern." Valeriya said before he took the hairbrush, making her widen her eyes in surprise as he did her hair. "How do you know how to do hair?.." She asked quietly, looking back at him before blushing. "N-N-No. I will not do any such stimulation..No ear rubs for you"

"Then I guess I'll die. But at least i'll have tried, huh?" Yurichi said while walking with Nirri, rubbing the back of his head, still hearing the ringing. He shook his head, grumbling as he heard the voices of his mother, Takao and his mother's boyfriends in his ear. "Shut up.." He grumbled out, shaking his head, getting the voices out. He grinned a bit, then laughing, shaking his head. "Sorry, not you. Anyways...is that a hint of worry I hear in your voice?" He asked with a small grin. "Is someone going soft?"

Bertholdt winced, sitting up, watching as Riza stood up, licking his lips a bit as he saw her legs, then shaking his head, moving his blonde hair out from his face. "I know, I know. It's just...the strongest people that have ever existed...they have died." He said quietly, looking down. "Anyone can die or get hurt, it's just how things happen." He said before smiling, looking up at Riza. "I'd gladly get stabbed a hundred more times in the shoulder to keep you safe.." He commented out with a small laugh, looking to the side. "Not that I hope it comes to that. This kinda stings." He chuckled.

"He doesn't listen! Virgil is dumb, he's just going to get himself killed." Remi grumbled out. "That's why you barely passed high school."

"HEY. Hey. Don't bring that up." Virgil said to Remi with a grin, laughing a bit, then turning his head to Kane, sighing. "Nah...I don't think I can relax for too long." Virgil said while shaking his head. "Things are getting active..they'll need me." Virgil said quietly, then sighing. "Fuck this." Virgil said before reaching over to the dial phone, quickly putting in his mothers number before anyone could stop him. He waited for three rings before it finally picked it up. "Guess who's up?" Virgil hissed out.

Akiro was cooking dinner the moment that his door was knocked on. "Moira I'm checking the door!" He said with a smile, reaching and getting his gun off the counter before opening the door. He clicked the hammer of his revolver, looking at Jeptha. "Yes?"
Fayline was already dressed and tidying up the bed when her husband returned to the room. She smiled softly and shrugs. "What vampire would like the sun." She says as she felt herself relax a bit more as he blinded the window. Much better. Even though it was dark now, her eyes allowed her to see with ease. She grabs her maid's apron and ties it on her. "You done teasing Rex and Renald?" She asks with a small grin, not having heard the conversation but knowing he kinda always did that whenever he had the chance.

Cecilia giggled as he tried to purr and she nudges her nose back against his. It was cute to see him trying to use some fox habbits. He has learned them from looking at her she guessed. "I can try to be more difficult if you want me to be." She says while sticking out her tongue. Knowing that sometimes she indeed was rather difficult. Mostly around her time of the month. Belial was never really left unscratched around that time.

Lucien puts the hairbrush down, ofcourse noticing the red now colouring the girl's pale face. He grins as he leans in again towards her, his red eyes gleaming a bit with mischief. "You can rub them if you want. Though I won't be held accountable for the concequences." He said huskily before quikly leaning away again. "But I know you won't. So that's too bad." He says with a shrug before walking to her bed and sitting down on it, crossing one leg over the other. "I have many little sisters. Braiding their hair was one of the things they forced me to learn. Not that I mind."

They arrive at the nursery station, finding it empty of any nurses. Ofcourse. With a small sigh Nirri begins to grab some stuff she would need. Before narrowing her eyes at Yurichi. "I was just stating a fact." She puts her hands on his shoulders and forces him to sit down on the bed. "I am in no way worried for you. The only thing soft here is your squishy body." She says before putting a towel around his shoulder as she starts to clean out his hair and the wound with water and an other towel.

"It won't come to that." Riza said as she gently began to unwrap the bandages. "You won't need to take all those blows for me. I can look out for myself. Okay? So stop worrying." Softy she begins to clean his wounds again, watching and treathing him with extra carefullness. It didn't look infected so that was good. After she got it cleaned she wrapped him up again, making sure it was not too tight or too lose. The sight of the wound did made her mind wander back to the battle they have faced. It could have ended so much worse.... She could understand his worries. But as a Yakuza she would not face these dangers with fear in her heart.

Kane shakes his head. He knew Virgil wouldn't stay down for long. Though Kane would make sure he will be bound to this bed for as long as possible. When Virgil talked to Felicia in that way he gave him a warning glare. Do not talk to your mother like that. Though Fecilia on the other end of the line did not notice the tone. She only sighed in relief as she hears her boy's voice. "Oh thank god." She stands up from her chair and walks out of the councelers room for some privacy. "I am so relieved. And I am sorry for not being there. I wished i could but things here are..." She glances back at the room where the others were still debating and rewatching footage of the attack. "Hectic." She shakes her head. "But nevermind that. How are you feeling?"

Ofcourse Jeptha noticed the gun the second the door opened but he had the feeling it was the same as his knife, a weapon just in case something happend. So he smiled instead. "Hel-" Before he could finish the word he already heard some footsteps thumping on the floor, making his smile grow. "I think she has already hea-Oef!" He huffed out as Moira almost tackled the man into a hug, making him chuckle a bit. "I thank our ancestors to see you are doing well."

Moira's grin couldn't be any bigger as she let's him go from the hug. It was hard to believe he was truly here. And it felt so much like home that tears appeared in her eyes. "Why?"

Jeptha smiled gently, not needing to look into her eyes to know what she was thinking and feeling. "To see. And to assist."

In other words, to watch over her and be with her along the way. She still could hardly believe he was really standing infront of her. But then she remembered the other person standing next to her, making her clear her troath. "Excuse me. Akiro, this is Jeptha Veers. My childhood friend and my right hand in everything."

Jeptha simply nods in aknowledgement towards Akiro.
"Yeah, I got that off of my morning schedule." Joseph said with a bit of a chuckle, sitting down and sipping his wine, hungrily looking over at his wife. "You tease me with that uniform.." He said while licking his lips, reaching over and giving Fayline a spank on her ass, getting a bit grabby near the end before letting go, sighing. "You want some wine, mon amour?"

"Haha, no. Please." Belial said with a bit of a laugh, then booping Cecilia's nose. "No I'd like to not have you be difficult. I don't think my back or my..other..thing, can take that today." He said with a somewhat terrified but amused laugh, then giving her a kiss on the cheek, rubbing her ears a bit. "Do you think you have babies in your tum tum yet?" He said while poking her tummy, grinning. "I know someone has been pretty cheery lately. Usually you know happens around this time of the month."

"N-No! No rubbing, no nothing! Bad fox." Valeriya said as she turned red, opening up her parasol to hide her face, grumbling a bit at Lucien, knowing damn well he would hear her. She looked over at him, raising an eyebrow in questioning. "Do all fox's have a large extended family? From the sounds of it, you had a lot of sisters."

"The only soft thing here is where I landed on my head." Yurichi said with a bit of a pained chuckle, then wincing greatly as she cleaned out his hair. "Gah I'm going to cut this hair off." He grumbled out as she had to pick through it to get to the bleeding parts of his head. "And I'm going to cut the guy that kicked me."

"Riza...all I do is worry." Bertholdt said with a chuckle, then letting out a sigh of relief, standing up as he rubbed his face, already feeling his arm feel a little bit better as he went to the fridge, looking for things for them to eat. "Do you want Asian cuisine, or my homelands cuisine?" Bertholdt asked with a smile, looking back at her from the fridge.

Virgil sighed out deeply, looking to the side, knowing he couldn't stay mad at his mother for long. He breathed in, blinking twice, then sighing again. "I feel, like garbage." Virgil said simply, then tearing up. "And I want my mom here." He said with a bit of a voice crack. "Screw Cantenseel, your son needs you, not the council. Not the city." He said with a bit of a huff, gritting his teeth as he tried to not sob.

Akiro looked over at Jeptha, already knowing he'd be an issue. He nodded his head, not even speaking before he went back to cooking. "So is he staying here?" Akiro simply asked, not even looking back at Moira.
Fayline was so used to his spanking now that she didn't even yelp or so. She simply rolls her eyes a bit as she grins at her husband. "Really? It is way too early for that, mon amour." She replies before taking the glass of wine and setting it down on the table. "Besides, I have work so no drinking for me." She says as she reaches up to tie her hair into a bun.

Yeah, she knew the growling and scratching and biting that occured around this period. So it did made Cecilia wonder as well. She rubs her stomach a bit as she smiles softly. "Could be. There could be lots of babies in them. It was a miracle Shiomi was born an only child." It was true. Normally they were born with atleast 2 or 3 at the same time.

Lucien chuckles, finding her reactions amusing and a bit refreshing. It had been awhile since he had been able to tease a woman like this. And they way she reacted was just the way he liked it. At her question he nods. She really seemed guinely interested. So he would answer honestly. "Most of us do yes. We fox demons live long and like you said, we breed alot." He couldn't help but crack a grin at that before it dissapeared a bit. "Though not all off us have big families. Some cubs get abandoned by their mother. Happens when the mother just decides to fuck who ever and then end up pregnant. The mother does not want to child so she simply leaves it." He says while staring out of the window. "But luckily some cubs are picked up by other families...." He was quiet for awhile, almost as if lost in a deep memory before he suddenly looks Valeryia straight into her eyes. "I want to see my brother. He is there. Close. That is the only thing I will ask for. I can't go since it will strain you to much but if you come with me it'll be alright. I need you close if I want to see him. So please." The teasing was gone and he was honestly asking her for a favor.

"You weren't paying full attention thanks to you exhaustion. It was your own stupid fault. Not his." Nirri replies as she finally gets a good look at his wound. Man, he was lucky he didn't get a concussion. Softly she dabs at it with a cloth drenched in alchohol to clean it. "And you shouldn't cut your hair. You'll look even worse than you do now. It'll draw attention to your scrawny fallen in pale face." She mocks him, though it was more to distract him than anything else.

Riza stood up as well before following him. She was glad to see he was still able to walk and move like that with his wound. Carefully she run her hands over his back before kissing him between his shoulder blades. His back was so muscular she couldn't help herself. "From your homeland is fine."

Felicia's stomach clenched as she heard her broken boy on the verge of crying. She felt so guilty for not being there already. She should have been there. All night. Every second. But no, she was standing here, for her country but not for her family. She wanted to go. So badly. Her heart ached for it. But she could not abandon her duties to her country. "Honey, I am so sorry. And I wished I could be there bu-" She glanced at the door which was now slightly opened with Souji leaning against the doorway. He had an understanding look on his face as he smiled kindly at her. 'Go' He mouthed towards her before winking. Fecilia smiled gratefully, knowing he would cover for her. "I'm coming to the hospital right now. Be patient with me for a few more minutes."

"Can he stay?" Moira asks sweetly at Akiro, not wanting to leave him out in the cold. But this question directed towards Akiro made Jeptha frown. His princess was asking permission from an earthling if he could stay in this place. He wondered what kind of relationship the two had if she felt the need to ask permission like this. Though he wondered if this was just normal for human beings so he did not question it. He did not particulary liked it.
"Perhaps, but it is never too early for you to be looking...delicious." Joseph said while licking his lips a bit, then pouting. "Bah you and your work." Joseph grumbled out, then standing up, getting his own personal wine from his fridge, pouring it into his chalice. "You know most of your work is you trying to keep concentration while I follow you around." Joseph said with a chuckle, then sighing as he walked over and rubbed her shoulder, gazing over at his wife.

"Well at least these pups won't be so lonely." Belial said with a chuckle, rubbing her tummy lovingly, then looking over at Cecilia. "Maybe...just maybe...a son?" He said with a grin, raising an eyebrow at Cecilia, hope gleaming in his eyes.

"Whoaaaaa, this is weirdddddd." Valeriya said as he got up and stared into her eyes, making her place her hand up as if to keep Lucien from getting any closer. "Sure I'll help you out. Who's your brother though? There's not any male fox's in the house." Valeriya said with a raised eyebrow, incredibly confused.

"It was his stupid fucking foot. All those Eurocentric uber male cunts in my training division, they think they're all sooo fucking cool, Nirri. So fucking cool." Yurichi hissed out, clearly bitter, growling a bit. "Pale face huh.." He grumbled out, thinking about his face. He rubbed his face, closing his eyes as Nirri dabbed the alchohol rag on his wounds, not saying anything. "At least my face is cute." Yurichi grumbled out. "I'm the cute one here."

"Mmm." Bertholdt let out as Riza kissed his back a bit, making him grin a bit as he closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against the fridge. "I'd rather have you for breakfast." Bertholdt said with a small chuckle, turning around and rubbing her head a bit with his hand, leaning down and giving her a kiss as he pressed her against the counter a bit. "But, I think I might save you for dessert." He said teasingly, giving her another kiss before moving a bit towards the direction of the fridge.

"Okay mom." Virgil said as he broke down, hanging up the phone before two knocks hit the door frame.

"Oh Virgil, I never knew you were one for the water works." Exillion said as he walked over to Virgil, looking down at him. "I just wanted to say good job on stabbing one of those robbers."

"I failed though I...I let them get away." Virgil said while looking up, ashamed.

"No no. We did find out something. One of the attackers was a twenty third generation electric mage. Twenty third." Exillion said in surprise. "That's so powerful, one can hardly imagine..." He said with a small sigh, then patting Virgil's head. "Take your meds. I'm going to modify your exo suit to electrocute you if you do not take them." He said while walking out of the room. "Oh and hello Kane and uh...Remi. Have a nice day." He said while taking his leave.

"......He's an odd scientist.." Remi blankly said, blinking twice.

"Depends on if he plans on trying to interfere with us." Akiro said bluntly, seeming annoyed and somewhat jealous while fixing their food up, getting out plates and forks. "We've been doing great, baby. I don't want nothing getting in the way of that, you know?"
Fayline gazed back at him as she leans in closer. "I know. But you know what-" She leans in more, her breath touching his lips. "- after all those years-" Her hand moves from his chest slowly downward. "- off you following me around-" Her lips softly graze his neck as her hand almost touches his nether region. "- I have gotten damn good at concentrating on my work." She says with a grin as she steps away from him and puts on her work shoes. "So I'll be off now." Oh yeah, she knew how to tease him just right.

Cecilia giggles softly before kissing his nose and putting her hand over his. "Who knows. Could be. Though my father was only blessed with two boys and an army of girls." She says, warning him of that possibillity already. She would not mind though. She loves girls just as much as boys. Though female foxes were more..... Hectic.

Lucien did not get any closer, noticing her discomfort, as he smiled gratefuly. "Cecilia, was my brother, is now my sister. My other brother, Tomoe, is just outside the mansion. He won't come in though." As a result of a horrible happening he would not tell her or perhaps she already knew what happend between his brothers. "It's only a ten minute walk. So please?" He asks as he nods towards the door.

Well, all the Eurocentric uber males did look very cool Nirri must secretly admit. They truly were a picture perfect army. One Yurichi was really standing out in. She paused her cleaning as she seemed to progress the words he said. "Cute?...." She softly giggled before it turned into hard laughter. She laughed so hard tears appeared in her eyes."YOU? Of ALL people. Cute? No way. You are as cute as a rock." She says while doubling over in laughter.

A thrill ran down Riza's spine as she felt his intensity while he kissed her. Her body reacted immediatly as she felt herself getting hot and she gladly kissed him back. But the excitement was shortlived as he pulled away too soon for her taste. What a mean act to warm her like that and then just quit. Before he could move she took a hold of his arm, his good arm, and pulled him back against her. "And what if I can't wait? What if I want you now?"

Kane did not like Exillion coming to visit. He needed to leave his boy alone for now. Let him rest. Though the information about the mage did spike his interest. He made a mental note to pass the on to Felicia later. His eyes were still narrowed at the man though. Keeping them narrowed and making it clear he did not want his presence till he left. With a sigh he takes a hold of Virgil's hand before smiling kindly. "it's okay to cry. It has been a rough day and mom will be here soon."

Jeptha blinked once, twice, three times before realizing the human's words. He immediatly looked into Moira's eyes, his question clear. Moira quikly averted her eyes, not wanting him to read anything out of them. Slowly Jeptha looked at Akiro, before shifting his gaze back to Moira, it all falling into place. "What.... Did you... Do." He asks slowly, every word seemed to make Moira shrink a bit more. "Have you any idea-" He cut himself off, shaking his head as he pinches the bridge of his nose. Ofcourse she knew. She wasn't retarted. "We're going to need to talk soon." He mumbled out, knowing she could still hear though.
Joseph let out a cold and tattered breath, shivering, feeling himself hardened before Fayline pulled away, making him sharply narrow his eyes. "Oh you tease!" Joseph said before pouting, grumpily grabbing his wine glass from the table, sipping it. "Have fun. I'll be seeing you sometime soon." Joseph said before giving Fayline a playful spank, then sitting down at the edge of the TV, watching news about the robbery.

"I only have four sisters." Belial said with a grin, rubbing her hand a bit with his as he looked over at her. "Hopefully it balances out and we can get some boys. An army of sons. After all, I'm getting lazy. Someone else will have to start doing the fighting." Belial said with a chuckle while tracing the veins on the top of her hand with his index finger.

"Hmm, alright." Valeriya said with a smile, reaching over and rubbing his ears with her parasol. "I'll let you see them." She commented while putting on her gauntlet, then heading to the door. "Come on, lead the way. I'm sure you sense them better than I do." She said with a small laugh.

"Then I'm one cute fucking rock." Yurichi said while reaching over, flicking Nirri's nose. "Hardy har har, very funny." He said while getting a cup off water, drinking it as he narrowed his eyes, looking over. "I'm ready to go back to training, if you are." He said with a small smile. "If you think you can keep yourself focused enough to actually train."

Bertholdt widened his eyes as he was pulled back by Riza, making him grin a bit as he leaned a bit closer. "Well..then who would I be to say no?" Bertholdt said quietly as he lazily stretched a bit, then used one hand, taking off his underwear, flopping around his soft phallus. "It's so soft. It won't be able to do anything" He said with a pouty face, looking at Riza.

Virgil reached over, taking his medication before looking at Kane, sniffing a bit before sighing, shaking his head. "No dad..there's no room left to cry. Things are getting serious, and I have to be strong." He said quietly as he looked at the wall, shaking his head again. "Do you know how powerful of a mage that is?..Louisa is only a twenty second generation, and she's well...you know."

Akiro looked back, noticing that Jeptha was muttering something out from his lips and non verbally making contact with her. He continued making food, narrowing his eyes. "He's going to die." He thought to himself, feeling incredibly disrespected in his own home. He took Moira's food, roughly putting it on the table by accident due to his inner anger, then setting his down, smiling at her. "Food is done." He said in a kind tone.
Eva sipped her tea, looking down at a book at the fireplace, trying to distract her brain as best as she could from everything that had happened. She looked over at Vasilia, who was snoozing in a chair, snoring. She sighed, standing up, walking over to the stairs, walking up them, looking at Lizana, sleeping a bit, curling part of her mouth, then shaking her head. She missed Seth.

Iris looked out the corner of her door, seeing Eva. She opened the door, reaching over, tapping Eva's shoulder. "Hey hun." She said tiredly.

"Hey momma." Eva said quietly, reaching over and rubbing her arm, frowning a bit and sighing. "You should get some rest."

"No..I can't get any rest.." Iris said quietly, then smiling. "You shouldn't poke into Lizana's room. She has a baby, she's very irritable. And grumpy. And easy to wake up."

"I wonder what it's like?.." Eva said quietly, peeking her head into the room yet again.
Fayline giggles before blowing her husband a kiss and leaving the room to work, starting in the laundry room. She knew it wouldn't take long for him to come look for her. He was easily bored without her around. That always made her wonder what he used to do if he was bored in the past. Though she guessed some things she could better not know.

"Getting lazy?" Cecilia asks with a grin. "You ARE lazy my prince." She says with a giggle before giving him a soft sweet kiss. Though, an army of boys did sound good. All strong proud males. It would make her father happy as well. And she was sure it would please Belial's part of the family.

Lucien's eyes widened a bit as she actually did rub his ear. Well, with a parasol but still, she was walking on dangerous grounds there. Perhaps it was to tease or to test but if she wasn't carefull.... He looked at her long legs for a second, very tempted to push her buttons like before, but for now he had a different goal. Go see his brother. "Gladly." He said before leading the way out of the mansion, into the forest closeby. Like he said it was only a ten minute walk before he stopped walking.

When he sensed them Tomoe jumped out of the tree he had been sitting in, a short distance away from a human girl and his brother, who was now frowning at him. He knew why. His hair was probably disshelved, there were bags under his eyes and he just felt horrible which radiated off of him. "You look like a mess, Tomoe." Which only caused him to shrug and look to the side. As if he did not know that. He wondered why Lucien was even here. It wasn't like he was part of the family anymore.

"What do you want." Tomoe grumbled out as he adverted his eyes which suprised Lucien. Never had he spoken to him in such a way. Though Lucien quikly understood.

"To see my brother ofcourse." Now it was Tomoe's turn to be suprised as he looks back up at the soft smiling face looking at him. "I won't abandon you. You are still my family. Not by blood but by bond. Which is just as strong. So can I perhaps now get the 'Welcome back' I deserve?" The second Lucien opened his arms Tomoe was already in them, hugging the brother he had thought he had lost close to him while tears shimmered in his eyes. Lucien simply looks at him with a caring look on his face as he pats his head. "That is more like it." He said quietly, looking way different from the teasing manipulating fox he had been with Valeryia before. It was clear the strong bond they had.

Nirri continoud to laugh till he poked her nose, making her grumble. She did not like that. It made her feel like a small child. "You are not going to train more." she says as she folds her arms. "You are wounded and you could easily get hurt even more at this point. It would be irresponsable if I let you train now so I won't."

Riza softly bit her lip to stop herself from giggling. He looked so cute when he pouted. "I'll take care of that." She says before she starts to kiss him and run her hands al over his muscular body. She truly loved the feel of his skin under her hands. After awhile she stinks her tongue in his mouth as her hand finds his soft member which she gently began to stroke and tease.

Kane nods, even though he probably could not imagine the strengths a mage like that would have. No one probably knew. A mage like that just wasn't in this world before. Or so they thought. That person must come from a very powerfull line of mages to become that strong... He would discuss this with Felicia later who had more knowledge about this subject. "But for now, rest." He ordered his son.

Moira jumped up a bit in suprised, her enhanched hearing made it sound like he had dropped the entire pan on the ground. But she saw it was just the plate and nothing was broken. She looks back at Jeptha with a soft smile. "You hungrey too?"

Jeptha shakes his head. "No thank you. I'll go to the roof and just.... Enjoy the view." Actually he wanted to scout everything surrounding this house, or more like as far as he could see, with his eyes. But he didn't know how much this man already knew so he was carefull with what he was saying. He looked into Moira's eyes and they said enough. He already knows. With a sigh he rubs the back of his head. She had broken her pledge. "Or I guess I'll look here. If he already knows so much about us." He says as he walks to the window and leans against the frame. His eyes began to shine and sparkle a bright blue as he looked farther than any human could see, looking over the streets, the people, just everything in general.

Moira walks to the table before sitting down. She picked up her fork as she watches Jeptha. "Jeptha is a Farkey-" The man tensed a bit as she began to explain to Akiro. "- which means his eye sight is enhanced. He sees more than you could ever imagine, using reflections of objects to look even further. And like I said, he is my right hand. He sees what I cannot hear."

Lizana wasn't getting any rest either with the two females standing outside her door talking about her. She sighs softly, she guessed they meant well. And it wasn't like she had been sleeping at all. Nausea and her thoughts keeping her awake once more. But she was in no mood to get up yet. Her body and heart just felt too heavy. So she kept her eyes close, pretending to sleep.
Joseph grumbled as Fayline left, making him pout a bit as he huffed. "Damn her, leaving me alone." He said with a small smile, then shaking his head, sighing as he stood up, hitting his head against the closet door. "How long can I wait?....." He asked himself, then grumbling, heading out the door, sniffing around to find Fayline. "Faylineee. I...I am lonely." He whined out, finding her in the library.

"Hey. I at least get ten minutes of movement per day." Belial chuckled out, kissing Cecilia back, then nuzzling his head against hers, stretching in bed a bit after, having his bones pop a bit. "I'm getting old."

Valeriya blinked twice, watching the interaction between Tomoe and Lucien, making her whistle and twirl her parasol around, utterly bored and confused. She looked over at the birds, raising up her parasol, trying to tap one before nearly falling over like the klutz she was, making her grumble a bit, standing up and dusting her clothes off before looking back to the foxes.

Yurichi sighed, looking back at Nirri with an exhausted expression, shaking his head. "If I don't train, then what? I'll be a fucking stick forever." He growled out, then rubbing his face a bit in irritation, feeling his head start to get a bit fuzzy as he blinked long and hard, then opening his eyes, shaking his head as he looked at Nirri. "When did you start to care?"

Bertholdt grinned as she rubbed his body, causing him to reach over and do the same to her with his good hand, feeling her muscles that he too enjoyed. He closed his eyes tightly, moaning a bit as she started rubbing him, growing hard quickly within the grip of her soft hand. He rubbed her tongue with his, running his hand underneath her bra and rubbing her breast with his thumb. "I'm having all three meals of the day with you." He mumbled in their kissing, hungrily grunting a bit, his member and himself thirsting for more.

"Hmm...till mom is here.." Virgil grumbled out, getting comfy in his bed, looking over at Remi with one eye. "Stop staring you little weirdo. I'm trying to sleep." He chuckled out, then sighing as he lightly fell asleep.

"Psst. Kane. Virgil is starting to grow a beard." Remi whispered, finding Virgil growing facial hair entertaining since he always kept himself closely shaved.

"Your right hand is seeming to be disrespecting me in my own home." Akiro said coldly while chewing a piece of meat, looking back at Jeptha. "Moira is my girlfriend. She's my princes- No. She's my queen. So, if you have something you wanna say, just go ahead and say it because there's nothing here stopping you." He said as he walked overly, possessively wrapping his arm around Moira, then kissing her cheek lovingly.

"Leave the poor girl alone." Vasilia chuckled up, going up the stairs, wincing a bit. "Ah my back.." She said with her wince, shutting Lizana's door gently after scooting Eva out. "Hey Eva, wanna help grandma with breakfast?" She asked with a smile.

"I wanna help mommy with breakfast..." Iris grumbled out, wearing a kid like pout on her face, trying to keep herself entertained.

"Awh, well you know I can't deny any of my girls." Vasilia said with a laugh, then going downstairs with the two. "Eggs. Its egg time."
Fayline looks at the clock as her husband arrived like the abandoned puppy he protraited himself to be. "Fifteen whole minutes. Is that a new record?" She asks with a chuckle before rolling her eyes as she dusts off some books.

Cecilia's ears twitched as she heard his bones pop. Ouch, that did not sound good. She gently rubs his chest. "You may be growing old but you still look as good as ever." She says with a grin as she licks his neck. "Delicious even." She purrs out, knowing this would boost his ego quite a bit. Not that it needed any more growing. His ego was already huge.

The foxes were also looking back at her, Tomoe raised one eyebrow while Lucien simply chuckles, before looking back at eachother. Tomoe quikly understood before smiling and nodding. "See you soon again." He said before jumping back into the tree and dissapearing.

Lucien stares at the tree for a short while before shaking his head a bit and walking over to Valeryia. "You really are a klutz, aren't you?" He asks as he looks her up and down to see if she was hurt or so though she looked fine enough. Damn fine if he only looked at her legs.

Nirri wondered if training would actually help to get rid of his stick like form. She can't imagine him being muscled. At his question her eyebrow twitches a bit. "I do not care. I am simply following protocol and Renald's orders. Wounded trainees are forced to rest. And since you are a wounded trainee I will trap you down on this table if I have to but you will not continou training today." She folds her arms, making her point final.

Riza couldn't help but shiver at his touches as she leans in more into his hands. For someone inexperienced he was damn good at all the things he did. "Sounds like a plan." She mumbles against his lips before kissing him more hungrily than before. Needing to taste, to feel, more of him. Her hand tightens a bit more around his member, going faster to give him more pleasure.

Kane smiles a bit in relief as Virgil listened to him. At Remi's remark he chuckles a bit. "Oh really? Then you will have alot to tease him with." He whispers with a wink.

It didn't take very long for Felicia to arrive in the hospital room, her eyes tearing up as she sees her boy in the bed. She walks over, Kane softly taking her hand and kissing it before letting it go again. "Hey love." She says quietly to Kane before focusing back on Virgil. Gently she runs her fingers over his head to wake him up. "Virgil, wake up honey. It's mom."

Jeptha's eyes stopped glowing as he slowly looks over at Akiro, his eyes narrowed as he watches their closeness, that possesveness. "She has been my princess before you had even met her." His voice was low, almost a threat. He stared at them for awhile before looking back out of the window. "Her wishes are my commands. So if she chooses this so be it. She knows the concequences. But I'll just say I do not like the fact you are stealing our princess away and in my opinion she is making a grave mistake towards her people...." He glances at them again. "But perhaps a good mistake for herself.... I can't judge that yet."

It took Lizana awhile to come out of bed and get dressed. But the smell off food stirred the baby awake apparently. So slowly she walked down towards the kitchen area where they other woman of the house were. "Morning." She greeted though there was no smile on her face as she sat down.
"I thought it was sixteen minutes..." Joseph grumbled out, sighing as he looked down, conceding defeat. "You're you know...my best friend.." He grumbled out, sitting down somewhat close to Fayline as he sipped his wine. "My best friend, my wife, my everything-" He said with a smirk, then looking over at her. "-But I don't need to say it out loud. You already know that all very well."

"Mmm, you definitely aren't wrong." Belial said with a grin as he looked over at Cecilia, leaning over and giving her a kiss, letting out a playful purr to her. "But i'd say it's you who looks delicious here." Belial said while running his hand along her sides, staring at her legs as if he was the animal. "Mmm. For later." Belial thought outloud, then nuzzling his face against Cecilia's with his eyes closed.

"No, I am not! I just tripped on a root." Valeriya said in defense, hating being called a klutz. She stood herself up tall with her parasol, looking down at Lucien, grinning. "Aren't you going to talk to your brother more?"

"Is it so hard to say you care?" Yurichi said with a small grin as he reluctantly laid down where she wanted him to. He grumbled a bit, refusing to pull the blankets over him just to be difficult. "Oh Nirri, don't leave me." He chuckled out, reaching over at her. "No seriously, don't. I still have a ringing in my ear, your voice drowns it out." He said while wincing, shaking his head, still feeling it be fuzzy, seeing Nirri's face morph into Riza's for a moment before he shook his head, sighing deeply, seeming troubled. "Damn head troubles."

Bertholdt let out a tattered breath, feeling chills up his spine from her touch, muffling his loud moans with their kiss. He reached down from her breasts, putting his hand down her panties, slipping his finger in her wet juices before sliding it inside of her, grinning as he felt her tighten just around his finger. He twitched, looking down at her jerking him, wincing as he tried to hold himself from finishing in her hand.

Virgil woke up from another nightmare of the ghoul invasion, jolting up a tad as he saw his mother, smiling as he felt her fingers go through his hair. "Mom.." Virgil said quietly, leaning a bit into her hand and closing his eyes, trying to stop himself from crying again. "It hurts so much..even with the medication.." He whined out a bit, sniffing before weakly reaching over, pulling her close to him, putting his beaten up face into her stomach, tightly holding onto her, not having any intention of letting go.

Akiro breathed in silently, closing his eyes so Jeptha could not read his thoughts, letting go of Moira before throwing his steak knife into his food with dead accuracy, hitting it in the middle. "I'm going to our room. Go have a touching reunion." Akiro said to Moira while looking back at her, his deadpan expression somehow showing all the anger he had inside to her as he walked to their room, slamming the door shut.
Fayline smiles affectionatly at her husband. Oh, she knew that all too well. It was the same the other way around. "I know honey." She sits down on his lap as she wraps her arms around his neck. "You are everything to me as well." Softly she caresses his cheek. "Can't imagine life without you. It would be strange to just work without my vamp following me around." She says with a giggle.

Cecilia bites her lip to stop herself from giggling. She loved how touchy and needy he always was. Made her feel really desirable. She closes her eyes as well but her ear twitched a bit as she felt a certain presence leave the woods. It did made her feel a bit more at ease to know he wasn't so close by, though it also had the opposite effect as if hurted a bit.

Lucien chuckles as she shake shis head. She simply was a klutz in denial. "No, not today. For now this is enough or else the conversation would be too long. And you already seemed rather bored." Having noticed her expression while he and his brother talked. "So I'll talk with him when we can be more apart so you won't have to be here with me."

Nirri won't say that she cares because that is simply not how she feels. This was just protocol. Or so she kept convincing herself. When he reached over she took a step back so he couldn't touch her, narrowing her eyes at him. "Hands off." She grumbled at him. "I can't stay here to babysit your sorry ass. The other trainees need me as well and those were my orders."

Riza gasped softly before moaning as she felt his finger slid inside of her. Her legs getting immediatly a bit wobbly as she fully focused on the feelings he was giving her down there. She looked at his through heavy eyelids but still she saw the look on his face. "You can come if you want too. Don't hold back." She mumbles against his neck before softly biting and nibbling on his ear.

Felicia held her boy closer to her as she continous to soothingly run her fingers through his hair. "I know honey.... I know..." She leans her face against the top of his head before kissing his forhead. "I am here now. And even though I can't kiss the pain away I'll try." She says with a small grin.

Moira jolted a bit as he trew his knife and her stomach clenched as he looked at her like that. It was clear he did not like Jeptha. She flinched as he trew the door. Not at all.... She only glances for a second at her childhood friend before walking to the bedroom, giving it a quiet knock before entering. "I don't want you to be upset..." She says softly while leaning against the closed door as she looks at Akiro, almost hesistant if she could enter more or if he really is that angrey at her.
"Well I can. It'd be very dull, and filled with books." Joseph said with a bit of a chuckle, leaning in and giving Fayline a kiss. "My life would be horrid. Horrid. Do you know how many things I've done over five hundred years?" Joseph asked with a smile. "And not one single one of those things even compares to how I feel when with you." He said with rubbing the back of her head, gazing at her.

Belial rolled over, wrapping his arms around Cecilia, smiling as he snuggled all around her, falling asleep as he pressed his face against hers, clearly very comfortable.

"Why wouldn't I be bored? I don't understand fox stuff." Valeryia said with a laugh, walking a bit through the presidential gardens, looking over at a fountain, then at some butterflies. "If you don't mind me asking, Lucien. How is it that you..died? That you became a spirit?" She asked quietly. "There must be some reason."

"You'll be back!" Yurichi grumbled out, then rolling over in bed, sighing, closing his eyes, still hearing the ringing. "Fuck this sucks..." He groaned out, nearly peeling the skin off his thumb with his other nail out of stress. "It's moments like this, I miss the small care my mother gave." He sighed out.

"Ugh.." Bertholdt grunted out, trying his best to hold on as he inserted another finger into her. He looked at her with one eye opened, breathing hard as he finally moaned out, shooting his loud out all into her hand.

"This is a little different than scrapes from me and Louisa fighting." Virgil chuckled out, sighing before seeing Louisa finally waltz in.

"I'm not so sure about that. You cried all the same." Louisa said with a laugh, reaching over a putting her hand on Felicia's back. "How are you feeling?"

"About as good as I probably look." Virgil said what blinking his bloodshot eyes. "I want to shave.." He grumbled out, not enjoying his beard so much. It was those damn genes from Felicia, considering Tiras hardly could grow facial.

"Come in." Akiro said with a sigh, not wanting her to feel at fault. He plopped on the bed, laying his head on the pillow, sighing some more. "It's not your fault."

Vasilia flipped a pancake, chuckling a bit in surprise, not even knowing she still had that in her. She looked back, smiling at Lizana, raising an eyebrow. "How are you, deary?
Fayline blushes softly, his gaze still could turn her into the shy young teenager she was when they first met. "Life would have been very dull without you, mon amour." She says honestly. Her life would have been filled with only work to survive. If she hadn't met him she sure would have been dead right now considering her decease would've progressed faster with her being so buzy. "Cheers to never having dull moments ever again."

Cecilia smiles softly down at her hubby, gently stroking his hair. After awhile his steady heartbeat and the sound of his breathing caused her to fall into a deep slumber as well, content in his arms. Away from her troubeling mind for now.

Lucien walks with her through the gardens, actually quite enjoying the scents of the morning and the flowers. It has been awhile since he had the chance to actually enjoy this. He raises one eyebrow at her question. "You are one curious female. Suprises me that you even want to know since you don't particulary like me. But I guess we should get to know eachother more." He grins a small bit. "We are stuck with eachother." He folds his arms as he looks over at the fountain, remembering the day he was killed easily. "The fox female you all called Cecilia was long ago my brother, Cecil. That was back in the wars. One day I found out he was killed. Or more like I felt that he got killed. Our whole household was a mess and I can't remember those days very well since I was going mad as well. After awhile I started to hunt for the person who killed my brother, which caused my own death...." He looks away from the fountain, back at Valeryia. "Spirits are born when people or being with a strong desire to fullfill one goal die. My desire to protect my family couldn't be smothered by death and that is how I became a spirit. Searching, hunting, craving for a way to be able to protect my family once more and then I found you. And now, no one is going to hurt my family again." He spoke with true heart and as he spoke his last sentence he even growled a bit. No one would ever hurt them again.

Nirri simply huffed at his command. She would come back only if she wanted too. She was not his damn babysitter. And he was a grown up, he could take care off himself. "Oh you big baby. Stop whining and complaining." She said in annoyance.

It made Riza happy that she could give the man she loved such a pleasurable experience. What made her body humm with happiness was the fact that his two fingers were more stimulating than one. Soft moans which gradually turned louder kept escaping her lips as her pleasure increased. She needed to lean back against the counter so her legs wouldn't give out under her.

Felicia and Kane softly smiled at eachother. Even though the situation was anything but a happy something, seeing their family together like this did spark some happiness in the both of them. Kane looks at Virgil before saying. "I'll help you with that later. Though the scruff doesn't look all too bad." He says with a teasing wink.

Moira walks towards him and sits down next to him on the bed, gently taking a hold of his hand. "I know this is probably sudden. I am stunned as well to see Jeptha here. And perhaps it is not a very good first meeting but.... He needs to adjust to all this as well. Alot has changed since I have left my planet and I think he just.... Needs to get used to the new situation..." She says, hoping Akiro would give Jeptha a shot, just like Jeptha was giving them a shot.

Lizana simply shrugs though she forced a smile, not wanting to be rude to these sweet ladies. "As fine as I can be." She answers. Though 'as fine as she could be' was actually not fine at all. But this sounded nicer.
"Likewise, mon amour." Joseph said with a smile as he stroked her hair. He raised up his glass, shaking it a bit to swirl the wine in there. "Cheers-" He said before sipping some of his wine, then giving Fayline a kiss so she could get the taste of his wine off his lips. "-Mon amour." He said with a grin to her.

"As long as you stay loyal, and good, I won't allow anything of the such to happen either." Valeriya said while walking with Lucien. "I am training to become a warrior. A beast tamer, like my father. There has been unrest in the city with robberies and underground talk of revolt at my school." She said while looking over at Lucien, clearly determined. "If we can reach a mutual understanding with our goals, I'm sure we'd be able to accomplish them."

"Oh get out of here you midget." Yurichi grumbled out from his bed, rolling over again and closing his eyes, the ringing from what seemed to be a concussion forming, finally fading out as he fell into the abyss of sleep.

Bertholdt panted a bit, slowing down him giving her pleasure as he tried to get himself out of the cloud nine trench of pleasure he had fallen into due to her hand. "Do you like that?" Bertholdt asked quietly with a grin, slipping in now a third finger as he began to go faster.

"You wouldn't know Kane." Virgil chuckled out. "I'm the only one in the house that can grow this much this fast." He grumbled out, looking over at himself through the reflection of a glass. "Mom, I might need more than one kiss to fix all of this." He said as he realized his face was so beaten up.

"He disrespected me in my own home." Akiro growled out, still keeping himself calm as he rubbed his face, then sighing. "Moira, I love you so much, you know that. But I can't deal with some prick doing this to me. So, I'll give him a shot, alright? But, no touching. I mean it. I don't want him or any other man touching you. You're mine-" He said while reaching over, placing his hand on her thigh. "Alright?"

"Yeah? Have you been eating or catching sleep when you can?" Vasilia asked, knowing all the troubles pregnancy can bring with that. "You need to get a lot of nutrients if you want the baby to stay healthy, dear."
Fayline closes her eyes as she savours the taste of his lips on hers. Even without drinking he tasted like a fine wine. "You always taste so nice." She mumbles against his lips before kissing him again, completely distracted from her job at the moment.

She won't allow such a thing to happen? How could a weak girl prevent anything, Lucien mused in his own thoughts. And it got even more ridiculous as she started to talk about becoming a warrior. He chuckles as he shakes his head. "Young naive girl...." Suddenly he forcefully grabbed her upper arms and pinned her with her back against a tree. His body pinned her in place as well as his long sharp canines run down the arterie in her neck. His lips slightly grazing her neck as he speaks. "Let's create a mutual understanding. You are weak. Fragile. Too young and too breakable to be even be thinking about becoming a warrior. The only reason why I havn't completely taken you over is because of your father's strength. Lots of other people will take advantage of you. Break you. Use you. Take you. Just like I can do right now. The only difference between me and them." He lets go of her arms and takes a step backwards. "They don't stop. I can understand you desires, you drive. But you are no warrior. You are training for the wrong thing. It'll get you killed or worse. So focus your desires on something else." It had started sounding like a threat but now it sounded more like a warning.

Nirri paused on her way to the door and clenches her first. She turns around, about to give him hell for even daring calling her a midget when she sees his sleeping form. Her fists unclench as she walks back towards the bed, watching him sleep. He didn't look very comfortable.... She puts a hand softly on his head. Purple mist surrounded her hand before it moved into his ear and into his brain. But instead of nightmares, she searched for things that made him happy. And inside of all that pain and anger she found one happy memory of a mother holding her boy, rocking him to sleep while singing a soft lullaby. She replayed that memeory over and over in his mind. "Just this once, cry baby...."

Riza moaned loudly as she braces her hands on the counter behind her in the need to keep herself upright. Her legs felt so wobbly as she felt her release getting closer. "Yes, so much, Bertholdt." She moaned out as he moved faster, her moans getting louder by the second. She was so damn close. She wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.

Kane chuckles a bit, knowing what Virgil said was true. He hardly grew facial hair as well. A Tenshin trait he guessed. Felicia softly cups her boy's cheeks in her hands as she softly showers his face with kisses. She knew it looked childish but she really liked threating him like the boy he sometimes still was.

Moira places her hand over his before squeezing it. "I will tell him that he is not allowed to touch me in any way. And I'll ask him to behave but give him some time to adjust.... I know how much you love me." She moves his hand up to her face against her cheek. "I love you too. To the deepest part of my heart."

Lizana knew she meant well. But this all was getting on her nerves. You need to sleep well. You need to eat well. The baby needs it. She KNOWS all off that. But they kept on pushing and pushing her into trying to be happy again. To look after herself. But she couldn't do that. Not now. Not yet. "I try." Was the only thing she said, restraining her annoyance.
"Mmm. You are my wine." Joseph said with a small grin, leaning in while sticking his hand up her skirt, one hand firmly grabbing onto her ass, moaning a bit from the kiss before pulling back a bit. "Doesn't someone have work?" He mumbled out to her.

Valeriya narrowed her eyes, glaring at Lucien, angrily clenching her fist as he berated her. As he stepped back, she angrily stabbed the tip of her parasol into the ground as he looked over at him. "And you would expect me to do what?! Sit around while everyone else fights? While everyone else dies? While the peace my parents fought for completely falls into shambles?!" She asked angrily, breathing in and out deeply as she looked at him. "I may not be strong now, but I can become strong! I will make myself become strong. You are a demon, you don't understand human tenacity!" She hissed out before taking her parasol out of the ground, seeming to walk off back towards the direction of the house.

Yurichi smiled peacefully in his sleep, seeming comforted by the happy memory of him and his mother. He cuddled his blanket a bit, hearing his mothers hum, feeling as if he was a young child again, the only time he felt his mother ever loved him.

Bertholdt smirked at her moans before pulling all three of his fingers out, licking them a bit as he looked over at her. "Not yet, love." Bertholdt said as he gave her a wink, using his good arm to turn her around, reaching over with his bad arm to take off her bra as he slid her panties down. "I can't do just fingers today." He said while rubbing his tip against her, getting it wet within her juices before sliding inside of her, still having a somewhat rough time getting his full length inside of her due to her tight smallness. He bent her over the counter with one hand on her breast, beginning to thrust deeply and hard into her from the beginning.

Virgil smiled a bit, gently closing his eyes as he received all of mothers kisses, laughing a bit after she was finished, genuinely having a happy expression on his face. "I feel better all ready." He said with a happy smile.

"Don't particularly look any better though." Louisa said with a bit of a laugh, making Virgil grumble.

"Yeah you either." Virgil grumbled out, then looking over at Remi who was awkwardly hovering over Felicia.

"Mom I wanna be in this too." Remi whispered to Felicia.

Akiro smiled at Moira, sighing and seeming to calm down a bit, nodding his head. "Alright..I'll give him some time. I want to make you happy." Akiro said with his smile, squeezing her hand in return. "I know you do. And I love you just as much as you love me, even more. I'd do anything for us Moira."

"Understandable." Vasilia said before pouring Lizana a glass of orange juice, putting it in front of her. She then turned back, continuing to cook, sensing Lizana was somewhat annoyed and not in the mood.
"I do. But if I don't give my husband the attention her craves for he will start complaining and I do not want that." Fayline mumbles back against his lips before deepening their kisses, running a hand through his silky white hair.

"How much time do you think you have?" Lucien continoud as he followed her. "If you really think a war is coming then it will happen soon. Warriors train years and years to become as strong as they are. And you do not have that time. And I understand humans more than you think. You humans fall-" He stuck out his foot to trip her. "- you humans break-" He caught her in both his arms just before she hid the ground. "- and if you break, I break too. I have been around for longer than you can imagine so trust me when I say you do not have the time. You need to get stronger here." He taps her forhead, still holding her up with one arm. "If you are strong there, then I will be stronger as well. Beast tamers usually aren't warriors. They are tacticions, protectors, healers. Using their beasts to fight for them. Your father was an unique exception who could do both. I have heard the stories about him and seen him fight. Perhaps you could become like him. But not in the time you have. If you die, I die. And you will. So trust me to do the fighting for you."

Nirri looked for awhile at his peacefull form, not having him seen this vulnerable before. And after awhile she stood up and took her leave. Letting him rest quietly.

Riza whimpered a bit as he pulled his fingers out. Her body immediatly aching for more. So when he turned her around and slid himself inside it was almost her undoing. With every trust she moaned out, her body loving the feeling of his huge length so deep within her. "Oh Bertholdt~... More~" She begged him shamelessly. How could she not beg for the thing her body was craving for.

Felicia's heart warmed as she saw the expression on his face and giggles softly as her youngest seemed to be feeling left out. "Come here then." She says as she scoots a bit over and pull Remi down next to her, ruffling her hair and giving her forhead a kiss.

Kane smiled softly as he watched his family like this. It warmed his heart as well. It has been awhile since they have been together like this. And he hoped, after Virgil is healed, these happy moments were going to happen more often.

Moira smiles softly before leaning down and giving him a sweet kiss. She was blessed with this man who seemed to love her more than anything else on this planet. "Thank you.... Now, shall we get back to breakfast?" She asks, her tummy signaling her she still needed the food that was waiting on the table for her.

Lizana took the orange juice but didn't sip it yet. She just stared at it, wondering if this would make her puke or not. She sniffed at it. No nausea attack. Good enough to try, she thought as she sipped it. She was glad the woman seemed to have picked up on her mood since she left her alone for now.
"Mmm. You're not wrong, mon amour-" Joseph said with a chuckle, kissing her back, keeping his eyes closed, running his hand through her hair before slowly pulling away. "-But you can go work. Half my fun is watching you diddle around with your little maid things. It's cute." He said with a small laugh, then giving her one final little kiss.

Valeriya looked at Lucien, her hair all frazzled and her breathing heavy from surprise. She looked at Lucien, her expression turning from very sharp to soft as she nodded her head, sighing quietly. "Then how?.." She asked out in almost a whisper tone. "Must I read?" Valeriya asked with a sigh. "I'm dyslexic. I've had trouble learning my whole life. How do I learn when I can't even read it?"

"As you wish, my love~" Bertholdt grunted out, grabbing onto her shoulder a bit tighter with his good hand, thrusting himself into her roughly as he pinned her against the counter, pounding deeply into her as he felt pressure build within him, his balls screaming for a release.

Remi smiled, gleefully accepting the forehead kiss, wobbling around a bit out of joy.

Virgil chuckled a bit, then begin to cough violently. After his coughing fit, he looked into his hand, seeing some blood. He looked at his palm, then shaking his head, grumbling a bit as he rested his head on the pillow. "Ouch."

"Breakfast would be wonderful." Akiro said with a smile, leaning over and giving Moira a kiss, then sighing out once again, leaving the room and looking over at Jeptha. "You hungry?"
Fayline giggles a bit as they kiss one final time before she stands up and picks up her duster. "Fine then, I'll go diddle around with my cute maid things." She says with a grin before she continous her work, being used to being watched all the time by him as she works.

Lucien smiles gently down at her, knowing that now he had gotten his point through. "I'll teach you anything I can. Though I am sure your father will train you a fair amount as well. You don't need lots of books though so don't worry about reading. I can always read them to you. We're bound together. So I guess we are in this together." He says before leaning down and kissing her forhead. Atleast, for now they were in this together. He needed her now. But perhaps one day not anymore. He wanted to gain his independence back. A solid body. But for now, to protect his family, this would be enough.

Riza gripped the counter harder, almost afraid she might break it though knowing she wasn't that crazily strong. Her moans turned into pleasure filled screams as her walls got tighter and tighter before her body couldn't hold back the release. She arched her back as her release ripples through her body, making it humm with pleasure and making her legs feel weak.

Felicia looks with worry at her son, gently patting his head again. "Perhaps we should let you rest for now. Your body taken quite the beating and sleeping would help..." She says as she hands him a tissue to wipe off his hand. She didn't really want to leave but she also knew sleeping would help the healing process alot.

Jeptha raises one eye brow as Akiro asked this question. Well, it appears they had a good talk. He looks Moira into her eyes. 'Be kind. He is your host. He needs time to adjust as well.' He nods slightly before standing. "A bit. Only if it is not too troublesome." He says.
"Awh, the little duster." Joseph said in a kiddy voice to her to purposely tease her. He reached over, pulling out a childrens picture book, flipping through that pages, smiling a bit before shaking his head. The cute childrens books reminded Joseph how much he wanted another child. He reached over, sipping his wine, then looking over towards Fayline, watching her work.

Valeriya nodded her head, feeling comforted that Lucien was being kind now before he kissed her forehead. She blinked twice, nearly squealing a bit before taking her parasol and opening it, hiding her tomato red face behind it. "Y-Yes, we are!" Valeriya said as her thick British accent came out due to the embarrassment. "W-We'll be fine."

Bertholdt reached his hand back down to her breast, rubbing it as he let in a few final thrusts into her before finally finishing, pouring his load down directly into her womb, leaving Bertholdt a panting mess as he hugged her from behind and leaned against her, inhaling and exhaling rapidly while sweat beads poured down from his forehead. He finally pulled out, letting out a slight moan as he did so while still holding her from behind. "Ri..za...ah....that was nice.." He sighed out to her tiredly.

Virgil frowned a bit, looking up at her, shaking his head. "That's sucky mom." He grumbled out, then pouting quite a bit while wiping the blood off of his hand. "I don't want to sleep."

"That's rather dumb of you, Virgil." Louisa grumbled out as she grabbed Virgil's foot, shaking it a bit. "You won't heal if you don't. Or grow." She said with a slight demented grin, giving Virgil a jab for his height.

"Meh. Maybe." He grumbled out before kicking Louisa's hand away, making her grin somewhat. "What are you guys going to be doing after leaving me here? Getting some food?" Virgil asked his mother with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you have steak on your planet?" Akiro asked as he pulled a steak out of the fridge, raising an eyebrow. "You know, from a cow?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
At the front of the councilors HQ in the former Kanshinin territory, a large regal car pool with seven similar black limos all in a formal line pulled up, each car brandishing the royal seal of the German kingdom on the doors and waving the black red and yellow tricolour flag. Out of each limo came several imperial soldiers, all saluting as two of the soldiers opened the door of the middle one. An older teen stepped out, wearing what could only be described as regal armor. He walked, having a deadpan expression as the soldiers marched behind him. He found his way to the elevator, going up while the soldiers stopped the national defense troopers from intervening the boys journey. He went into the councilor meeting room, stepping in, then clearing his throat. "I am Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II of the kingdom of Germany, and I demand this meeting be halted and I meet with you all now. I have a meeting of great discussion I wish to approach you all with." He said in a very kingly tone, looking down on all the councilors who were still discussing what to do about the robbery situation.

Mina looked over at Souji, sweating a bit as she rubbed the side of her head. She nudged him twice, looking over, widening her eyes. "Souji, that must be the new king of Germany. The old one recently died, meaning that the defense pact that we have is null until we reach a new one. We have to listen to him." She whispered.
[Name] Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II

[Nickname/Title] The Hermit King

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc. : The Kingdom of Germany

[Age] 17

[Gender] Male

[Race] German

[Power] Clairvoyance: He can see future actions before they happen. However, the visions are blurry. He cannot identify people, only events.

[Biography] Adelger was the son of the first Adelger, son of Faendal Elbinorune's cousin, Hermann. . Having his powers of clairvoyance that he had gained from one of the original seven mage bloodlines rather than having the power of Chaos, he used it to win battles and to gain control of the kingdom again, adding Von to his name to show his royalty. Hermann had a son, Adelger the First, who was the mad king of Germany. He was at war with all the countries around him and was obsessed with the power of Chaos which his bloodline did not contain. Using his influence, he sent assassins to kill Faendal and to capture Tiras, the new descendant of the Chaos bloodline who had gotten the power. He failed, and fell into a deep depression, allowing the queen of the country to take over the reigns of it, leading it into great prosperity while Adelger the First stayed in the sidelines. Adelger the Second grew up a rather normal royal life, although plagued with insuperiority, wanting to be a greater leader than both his mother and father. To accomplish this, he needed the throne first. And second, he needed the power of Chaos. So he studied, for years, learning about not only the order of chaos which one existed, keeping the original seven mage families in line, but also who decided who the leaders of Germany would be. At the age of sixteen, his father died of tuberculosis and spread it to his mother who died of the same thing. Adelger was devastated, and did not let news of their deaths reach outside of the kingdom until his recent coronation.

[Relationship]

[Extra]
 [Name] Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II [Nickname/Title] The Hermit King [Faction](Revol
Lucien tilts his head to the side as his ears twitch a bit. Did he hear that correctly? Slolwy a grin creeps onto his face. Oh yeah, he had heard it right. He moves her parasol a bit to the side to glance at her face while still holding her off the ground with one arm around her waist. Her face was as red as he had expected it too be. "Are you British? If not then you do have such an accent which sounds.... Rather sexy." He almost purrs out. While Cecil always loved to make art out of blood and while Tomoe loved the chase, Lucien always loved the sounds people made. And boy does British sound good in his ears.

Riza was glad she was still leaning against the counter with him holding her or else she would have collapsed onto the floor. Man, not even the greatest excerisize could make her legs feel like this. "It.... Really was." She pants out as well, trying to control her rapid breathing.

"Why, are you hungrey?" Felicia asks sweetly as he starts to talk about food, knowing he probably was or else he wouldn't talk about it. "I could get you something. But after I leave I should head back to the other counselors." She says, knowing Souji was covering up for her but she didn't want to be absent for too long. She was a part of them so she should be with them at every meeting.

Jeptha raises one eyebrow as he looks at the slab of meat. "I am sure we have things familiar to that but not exactly the same." His eyes glow again as he looks closer. "It has almost the same texture." He then looks at Moira, who was already gladly munching away on her food, making him smile a bit. "And if she can eat it then so can I."

The counselor room fell quiet as the King walked in, everyone already seeming to know who this person of great influence and royalty was. Souji simply holds Mina's hand from under the table as he nods at her. He knew. And he also knew that the King being here was not a great sign for his country. The gods were playing their chess game again. Moving pieces around their board. But he kept quiet as he looked at Renald, who seemed to be thinking the same thing before looking at Rex who had stood up to greet the King. Renald and Rex having arrived a short time ago to join the counselor's discussion. Rex bowed before the King of Germany before he spoke. "I welcome you, King Adelger, to my country. My name is Rex Ellington and I am the President of Cantenseel. These all are my counselman and some of my commanders." He says, motioning at the people around the table. "It is an honour to have you visit us. Though I admit that I am a bit suprised to have you visit. So what is this matter of great discussion?"
"No no no no no no no no no. Parasol up!" Valeriya said as she crouched down, holding up her parasol almost like a phalanx shield to hide her embarrassment from coming out from underneath the parasol. "It's not sexy. It's not anything. It's nothing!" She said as she shook her head, grumbling. "Yes, I'm half British by the way, to answer your question." She said as she peeked up from under the parasol, looking at Lucien. "Get that grin off."

Bertholdt nodded, letting out a deep sigh of exhaustion before letting go, getting up and giving Riza a playful spank, then going to the fridge, getting out different spreads for bread. "Time for frühstück!" He said in a happy tone while beginning to prepare the bread.

"Mmm...a bit. "Virgil said as his stomach grumbled. He looked down, laughing a bit awkwardly before turning his head to his mother. "Please mom?" He asked with a smile. "I don't trust the nurses."

Akiro nodded, then going to the stove, cooking up a steak for Jeptha, then putting it on a plate, having it over to him before throwing a knife directly into the middle of the steak for intimidation, then handing him a fork. "Enjoy." He said before sitting down, finally getting to eat his food. "How is it Moira?"

Adelger looked down at everyone, nodding his head at Rex, pleased with the formality, but knowing that it was just that. "Well, you'll see in a moment." He said while walking to the front of the room, clearing his throat before Kenji stood up.

"King Adelger, my men are downstairs being held down at gunpoint, what is the meaning of this?" Kenji asked in a formal tone, although his annoyance and hidden rage was quite obvious.

"I don't like interruptions. Like you Mr. Itakawa, interrupting me right now." Adelger said while giving Kenji a piercing glance, causing him to sit down. "Good. I forgive you. Now, let this commence." He said as his yellow eye began to glow a bit. "I have awoken to a vision within the past week. Each night, each day, of a country burning in hellfire. A country that floats on the water, but was not made by the gods. Yes, your land. Cantenseel. You all are facing an immediate danger." He said as he held his hands out. "But, I, King Adelger, can stop this. I come from a family, long tasked with keeping the mages of the world in check. We lost our purpose when Faendal Elbinorune destroyed our order, and when his son, Tiras, was left to roam around, unguided. I'm sure you all are very aware of how that went." He said while raising an eyebrow. "There is another Chaos user left though. His name is Virgil Elbinorune, he is the son of the Stadner heiress and councilor Felicia, who sadly is not present right now." He said with a sigh. "Well, this is a decision to be made without her then." He said with a grin. "I demand him. The Chaos mage. Virgil." He said in a nonchalant way. " See, this country will fall, with or without me aiding it. The future dictates that it will. But Chaos users have been known to change destiny. If I was allowed to train him, to show him the ways of the old order, he could have a chance at saving you all. Doesn't that sound nice??"
Her shyness only seemed to rile Lucien up ever more. It was adorable and it made him crave for something he couldn't get in the 20 years he was dead. And at the moment, she was the only woman capable of giving him what he needs right now. "Get that parasol away." he says smoothly and without giving her time to react her grabs the thing blocking her from his sight and trows it to the side, looking straight into her flustered face. "Tell me Valeryia-" He purred out her name as he leans in closer. "- have you ever been kissed before? I would gladly grant you to joy of that experience. Or would you like more?" He runs his thumb over her bottem lip. "I only need a little bit of your time to make your body feel like never before." It hadn't been his intention but his fox hormones have been building up for 20 years. It needed a release and she was a very tempting young female.

Riza yelped a bit and blushes as she realized what a silly sound she made. She just hadn't expected him to spank her. While holding on to every piece of furniture and kitchen she could, she sits down at the dining table as Berthold prepairs breakfast. She was glad he was the one doing it so he couldn't see how shaky her legs still are.

Felicia rolls her eyes and shakes her head slightly. Ofcourse he wouldn't trust the nurses. "I'll be right back then." She says before kissing his forhead. She walks to the door before looking back at her husband who had his mouth open to ask something. "Yes, I'll get something for you as well." Kane grins a bit before winking, loving the way his wife knew him so well. "I'll get something for all off us." A short time later she comes back with some food from the downstairs cafeteria, mostly sandwhiches since it was still a hospital.

Jeptha showed no sign of intimidation as he pulls out the knife, twirls it expertly in his hand a few times before cutting into the steak. He was not going to let someone with too many overprotective male hormones intimidate him. It was a childish thing to do in his eyes. Moira smiles gratefully at Akiro as she swallows. "It tasted good." She says before looking at Jeptha, who carefully puts the first piece in his mouth and chews slowly as if it was poisonous. She giggles a bit at his behaviour, which causes him to crack a grin. He knew he probably looked silly, but he was just deciding if he liked what he was eating.

The whole room was quiet. Everyone shocked at the news of Cantenseel falling. Most of them had speculations and feelings that something was about to happen but this confirmed it all the more. Souji frowned, not understanding why a mere human got sight of this and the gods did not give him any warning. Perhaps he was too involved with Cantenseel to be trusted with information anymore.... As he was thinking that, Rex was still progressing the Royal's request. Give him the child of Tiras Elbinorune. Felicia's child. Even if it was to save his country, he would never just hand someone over. Especially not someone he had watched grow up. Not the child of one of the people he considered almost as family. But it was not wise to flatout say no. The guards downstairs being proof of that. "It does sound.... Convenient." Renald's eyes darted immediatly towards Rex but Rex assured him with a simple look that he was not going to hand Virgil over which caused Renald to relax again. Rex looks back at the royal before speaking again. "But I will not simply hand over a human being. My people are free here, just as Virgil is. They have their own choice and will. And I will deffinantly not make a decision without all my counselors with me. The vote has to be unanimous. And since Felicia is, as we can all agree, a key person in this, I will not make a decision immediatly."
Valeryia narrowed her eyes a bit before freezing Lucien up to his shoulders, giving her time to step away and breathe, picking up her parasol and sitting down on a bench, looking over at the frozen fox. "Yes I have been kissed before. And no, I would not like more! I would not like none of it!" She said with a huff, then getting up and getting her parasol. "Bad fox." She said as she reached over, grabbing part of his tail that was stuck outside of the ice, diddling with it a bit. "You'll come to learn that is not that way to a ladies heart. Especially this ones." She said as she sensually stroked his tail hard, then abruptly stopped to torment him a little. "You have to try a bit more on the romance side, and not in a sexual way. That's not happening for quite a long time, and if you try anything I don't want, one, I'll scream for my father and two, you'll never see your brothers again." She said while hitting the ice twice, setting out her rules. "And don't put your thumb on my lip." She said with applying new green lipstick. "It's expensive lipstick and I don't even know how long it's been since you've showered."

Bertholdt hummed to himself happily while spreading different things onto the bread, then pouring out a glass of orange juice for both of them before going to the table with it all, giving Riza a kiss on the cheek as he sat next to her. "You doing okay?" He asked with a small smile. "You're still almost panting." He chuckled out while reaching over and placing his hand on her thigh.

Virgil grumbled a bit, looking over at Louisa while Felicia was away, narrowing his eyes a bit. "What were you doing yesterday?" He asked her quietly, having not seen her shoes in the morning.

"O...Oh, I was just with Annelise." Louisa said with a smile. "Why?"

"Nothing." Virgil said to Louisa, then sighing a bit, looking at the ceiling. "What do you think dad thinks of us?"

"Dad?..." Louisa said quietly, looking down silently, then looking over at Virgil, who looked over at her. They both looked at each-other in silence before shrugging. "I don't know Virgil. I'm not sure. I think father would have just wanted us to have been happy." She said quietly before shaking her head.

"I guess we both have let him down then, huh?.." Virgil said quietly with a frown, looking over at Louisa.

"What do you mean?" Louisa said quietly with a bit of a huff. "I am happy."

"Keep telling yourself that, Lou Lou." He said to her before seeing Felicia come in, making him grin. "Oh that looks good." Virgil said as he reached over, grabbed a sandwich, pulling a little chunk off to eat since he could digest very little food due to the hole in his stomach.

Akiro continued eating, angrily cutting his steak up while eating it, finding all the giggles and the looks annoying. He stood up, going to the fridge and pulling out some liquor and going to his room, turning the TV on and drinking out of annoyance. He hated that the guy was here. He hated that he was talking to his woman. He hated his face, and he especially hated his voice.

"That freedom will certainly help when he has a meltdown and causes the world to sink or implode, hmm?" Adelger said with a staunch laugh, then sitting down in Rex's chair, crossing his legs. "Go on. Call her here then. I'll speak to her, but do hurry. My soldiers are..rowdy folk. I don't wish any harm to happen to any of the guards here."
Lucien's ears flattend again as she once again decided to freeze him. By now she should know that does not work with spirits. He was about to move out of the ice when she touched his tail. She even played with his tail. And it was turning him on very much. He reallt wanted to just pounce on her and hear those British sounds turn louder. But her words did made him more cautions. He could not risk losing his brothers. Even if his male parts were screaming to act. He stepped out of the ice, putting an arm around her waist and pulling her against him. "I'll behave. So don't tempt me by touching my senstive areas." He says while wiggling his tail a bit to show what he meant. "And forgive me for my behaviour. 20 years is a very long time for a fox like me. And I couldn't help it that you were being so.... Tempting."

Riza blushes a bit as he seemed to notice her state and quikly sips her orange juice in an attempt to hide it. "I don't know what you're talking about." She says as normal as possible as she starts to eat breakfast.

Jeptha raises one eyebrow as the man seemed to leave again in a foul mood. He didn't have to be a Farkey to see that. He looks at Moira. "Your choice is really.... How can I say.... Not having his day it seems..." He tries to say as nice as possible.

Moira's smile fell as she saw Akiro leaving, knowing Jeptha noticed it all only made her feel a bit worse. She simply looks at Jeptha, asking with her eyes not to ask any more questions about it, which he nodded to in reply before focusing back on his food. Moira, not having an appetite anymore, stands up and walks into their bedroom as well. She hated seeing Akiro like this and she couldn't just leave him alone. She sits down next to him and genty takes the bottle out of his hand. She puts it to the side before she suddenly passionately kisses him. "I am yours Akiro.... Stop feeling the way you do." She mumbles again his lips.

Rex tried not to show his annoyance at the attitude of this King and stayed as calm as possible. He knew he was in no position to do a thing. A battle for dominance won't end well. So without saying a word he takes out his phone and calls Felicia. "Felicia, it's Rex. We need you at the office right now. It is very very urgent."

Felicia knew something big was going on as she heard Rex's tone on the phone. "I am coming." She did not ask what it was because she knew she would find out soon enough. Kane looked worried but she just smiles reasurringly at him. "Duty is calling." She gives everyone a hug, saving Virgil for last so she could hold him longer. "I am so sorry I have to leave again. But I promise you, as soon as I am done, I will come back." She says before kissing his cheek and leaving the hospital. It didn't take long for her to arrive at the building. And what she saw made her muscles tense up. Soldiers. No, not soldiers. Guards. But not their guards. Straightening her back she walks through the doors and folds her arms. "I am Felicia Stadner, counselor of Cantenseel, and I wish to get to my own office if I may?" She asked permission but their was a clear bite and a tone of authority in her voice.