gioco di ruolo casuale The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 5723 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4151-4200 of 5723

più di un anno fa Mirra1007 said…
"The first thing you noticed was my rear? How romantic of you." Cecilia says with a laugh, not even being able to be mad or upset or so at him for that. And now he was referring to her by using her rear. She shakes her head at his final remark before grinning, having been turned on by his kissing already. "Oh? Then you are lucky, becauaw I have alot of sugar to give tonight." She says jn a sultry voice before biting his lip
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
"To be fair I wasn't looking for romance at the time. Just....if you were in my position and you saw something like THAT come out of a car, you'd remember it." Belial said while unbuttoning his shirt, taking it off and showing off his rough but strong body once more to her; displaying himself as if he was a dessert to her. "I guess I'm going to become diabetic tonight." He said jokingly while running his hands through the bottom of her shirt and up to her breasts, rubbing them teasingly through the clothing as he waited for her to undress herself for him.
Cecilia softly bites her lip as she watches him take his shirt off, tormentingly slow in her opinion. He was a true treat to the eye. She moves to straddle him, one leg on each side of him as she sat on her knees and runs her hands over his toned muscles, leaning forward to push her breasts more into his hands. "That won't be a problem, right?" She asks softly as she reaches up and slowly unbuttons her shirt as well, taking it off and showing off her bra before letting her hair lose. "Show me how much you cherish me." She mumbles against his lips before kissing him deeply.
Belial seemed to enjoy her being on top of him, having a buldge stick out from his slacks as he tried hard to keep himself from biting his lip. "Oh I'm gonna." He commented as if accepting a challenge. He moved his right hand down to her crotch, unbuttoning and unzipping her pants with some one handed finesse before moving his hand down and under her panties; feeling upon her smoothess and then down to her more sensitive parts which he began to slowly rub with one hand. He used his other hand to unclip and pull her bra off, seeming to bury his face in her breasts for a moment before he began to suck onto her nipple, using his tongue and swirling around lightly in a circle.
Cecilia softly bit her lip as she sat a bit up on her knees so he could reach down better. She puts on hand on the back of his head as his tongue made her body go to high alert, remembering what more he could do with that thing. It sended a shiver down her spine as she moans softly, holding his hair a bit tighter as the proof of her arousal began to wetten his hand.
Belial merely chuckled inside, sliding just his middle finger and index finger to get some more of those moans as he moved onto her over nipple. Making good on his thoughts of her sugar he moved his fingers out from her crotch, instead moving to her ass where he began to rub her juices on her other hole while being engulfed in her breasts, only coming out from under moments later with his face red and panting; his hair in all sorts of directions.
Cecilia blushed brightly as she felt him move his hand into a different direction. That she had not expected. But it did make her even more excited than she already was. Soft moans kept escaping her lip, getting only slightly louder before he pulled his lips away from her chest. She lifted his head up a bit by his hair before kissing him deeply, putting her tongue in his mouth and tasting him. "Hmmm Belial" she moaned out into hos mouth.
Belial massaged her tongue with his own, feeling around and enjoying the taste of her mouth even with the slight hints of liquor in the faint distance. While doing this he began to get creative, taking her wet juices and bringing in to her rear, inserting just one finger and seeming to circle it around to get her ready if it was to go there which he planned on- he planned on making sure there was nowhere that wasn't unfamiliar with him that night. "I'm going to fuck you silly." He grunted out in between their kiss, panting already from the lack of breathing.
last edited più di un anno fa
Cecilia jolted a bit and yelped, her cheeks turning a furious red as he suddenly stuck his finger up there. She had not really been expecting that, which she probably should have. It felt weird. Though not in a bad way. Not in a bad way at all. It only made her more curious. At his words she lets out a shaky breath, her body almost beginning for it to happen. "Please." She moaned out before biting his lip.
Belial let out a bit of a moan as she bit his lip, feel so turned on that he would have ripped his pants off just to get at her if he had to. He got out from under her, running and getting some lotion so he wouldn't rip a hole through her before getting back to the couch and throwing his pants down and kicking them off quickly, having his member fully erect and straight while looking at her. He pulled down her pants with ease, not only making sure he was properly lubed but that she was too- his lotion covered finger exploring a bit inside her to get her ready for what he assumed was something she never had or rarely had done. He got in position, pressing his tip lightly against her ass before he slowly began to apply pressure; gasping a bit as he felt a tightness so tight that it actually made him slightly throb and hurt. He placed his hands on her hips, making sure to stay gentle and he put his full length inside her rear and at a slow pace, knowing how bad it could mess someone up if done wrong.
Cecilia could not help but giggle as he ran off to go get something and when he brought lotion her breathing quickened a bit. They were really going to do that. Not that she didn't want to but she had heard it hurted alot. But she trusted him in this. He wouldn't do anything to hurt her. When he pressed himself against her she bit her lip and held onto his arms a bit. She bit her lip harder as he began to push in further, making her whimper a bit. That did really hurt and feel strange. But she tried to breath through it even if her breathing was a bit shaky now.
Belial grinned a bit, seeing now the submissiveness that she held in her as he was in her. He moved his hips back- his member threatening to come out before slowly thrusting back in and opening up her rear more, knowing that she needed it loosened up a bit before he could really pound her like he had been fantasizing about. He seemed to do that a dozen times, being as gentle as he could be to be certain and seeming to find some delight in her reaction to his. He slowly began to get quicker though, pushing her up against the side of the couch as he got up more and began to pound a little harder, letting out little grunts in between.
Even if he had been going slow she could not stay quiet. Everytime he pulled out and pushed in Cecilia lets out quiet moans and whimpers, her body even trembling sometimes by the slow tormentment. It was starting to go from a weird foreign feeling to something very good. And when he started to go faster she gasped and clutched his arms a bit harder, her moand immediatly getting louder as the feelings he was giving her were very very intense. "O-Oh Belial~"
Belial felt as if he was on top of the world where he was, getting a bit more intense with her moans getting louder. "Oh yeah baby." He let out, continuing to go hard as his balls began to slap hard against her rear. He grunted like an animal and with each thrust had his hair fly back and forth- sweat dripping from him as if he was in the Olympics competing for a gold medal. His stamina did not wane; his mission clear in his mind as his level of intensity mirrored their first time having sex. By the time he was finished Belial felt his whole body go numb but didn't feel his legs go out- pulling out and seeing a little bit already leaking out. He used a rag he had gotten with the lotion and wiped himself off, panting and seeing the sun slowly rise which told him they both were going to be fucked due to his therapy he had in a couple hours. He then shrugged, kissing her lips. "Ready for round two?"
Cecilia's moans turned into small screams as he pounded her like the beast she had learned he could be. Her toes were curling as she felt her mind get fogged by this intense feeling she had never felt before. She arched her back as it hits her hard, coming hard for him as he continoud to pound into her, resulting to her body coming a second time before he had finished. She felt like a hot mess as she panted hard, her cheems flushed and her body covered in both of their sweats. That had been.... They were going to do that more often. She grins widely, her chest still heaving as she hooks her leg behind his back and pulls him down to her more. "Ready if you are."

--------

Souji was putting on some candles in the church when he heard the large doors open. Though he had already expected the three man walking towards him to come visit soon. Rex, Renald and Joseph whom he regonized from newspapers and tv. He smiled kindly as he waved with the candle stick he was putting the others on with to make the flame go out. "It is good to see you."

Rex smiles a bit as well as he nods. "Good to see you as well, Souji." He said as he shook the man's hand. "We need your guidance." And so he began to explain. The attempt assasination but mostly the vision Renald and Joseph had seen.

After hearing the story Souji just smiled more as he folds his arms. "Then our god has some bigger purpose for you. Big enough to save you from death already. It is nothing to be worried about."

"Yes but WHY. What does he need me for." Rex tries to pull that out because he needed to know. He never saw himself as a great man but apparently god did. God saw something in him or needed him for something and he wanted to know what.

"That I can't tell. I can't tell you any of your paths but..." he looks at each one of them. "They are certainly intertwined."
"Interesting choice of fates that god has. A president, a accountant and a rich vampire; it sounds like the script for a show." Joseph commented out before rubbing his clean shaven face and clearing his throat. "So the ladies I know supposedly knew a little bit of this; I had to investigate." He spoke out while sitting forward with his hands together. "The call him 'the crow'- he's an enforcer in an organization that titles themselves with bird breeds. He's been the killer plaguing the prostitutes in the western district and gutting them." He said while seeming disgusted, sighing afterwards. "Now...I am suggesting nothing but I think that we need two operatives to under take this- two people that we can be one hundred percent sure of no involvement in this...organization and try to sort out this mess."
Renald had to agree, god had an interesting choice of men if this was really true. At the information he looks disgusted but atleast now they knew there was an organization different then the extremists being active. One Rex had not known of yet either and one he was certain of that the central intelligence was not aware of as well or else he would have heard. "Good job, Joseph." Rex complimented before thinking deeply, closing his eyes and folding his arms like when he usually tried to make a decision. He opened his eyes, a bit uncertain still. "The only two I truly trust at the moment are you two. But it is not like you are qualified for anything in that regard and I do not want to bring you all in danger. I trust my previous head of security as well but he is in a rough path and needs time for his recovery.... I'll need to think about it but I am not certain if we should bring in any types of legal inforcements like the central intelligence. Who knows where a mole can be."
"Exactly. Your head of security seems good- we all know who he is. I know he is in recovery but perhaps he'll be willing to serve his country again for a price." Joseph said while leaning back and sighing; his knowledge greater than what he let on. "Make an offer a man can't refuse. ..all I know is that these men are monsters, seeming to be driving to encite chaos. I know your guy is a hero; someone who saved many lives with his acts of bravery. I can't think of anyone better to do this and even though he's a tad crippled technology could make him stronger than ever."
Rex was quiet, thinking about it. Belial even would probably do it for nothing but he was willing to give the man everything if he would offer them their help. He knew Belial could do it. He had all the skills for certain. And with some enhancements he would be able to function even better. "You are quite wise about these things even if you are a buisiness man and not a war strategian or such." Rex says with a light smile before taking out his phone and calling Belial.
"I'm a natural." Joseph chuckled out, really not knowing why he was good at these things either. He looked at Renald and raised his eyebrows a bit, sitting back and yawning out tiredly; these politics oh so made the man sleepy.

Belial laid on the couch with Cecilia both drooling and snoring slightly- the two able to sleep in because it was her day off in the week and because they already had long past slept his appointment. When the phone began to buzz he groaned, seeming completely out of it as he picked it up and brought it to his ear, not realizing it was three o'clock as he groaned out. "Who's this?" He mumbled out tiredly.
Cecilia was not happy about being woken up by the phone either. She growls as she slowly openes her eyes and moves a bit as she was still laying on top of Belial, both still naked as they had not bothered to put on some clothes after the fifth round or so. Could have also been six. But gods she felt sore. She crawls a bit closer againt him as she softly and tired began to kiss his neck.

Rex had the feeling he had woken the man up. But he was glad he was able to reach him. "Belial, this is Rex speaking. I hope you are doing well. Though I am not really calling to catch up sadly. I have a request for you. I can't talk about it on the phone. Could you come to the church I always go to as soon as possible?"

Renald folds his arms as he glances at Joseph. The two of then had not really talked since the incident in the manor. Or more like Jopseh had avoided talking to him in private. He sits down next to Joseph. "When were you going to tell me? And for how long have you been...." He asks, though he was sure he didn't have to finish his question.
"Uh...I'm kinda naked right now Rex I dunno." Belial mumbled out. "Plus I'm with my girlfriend." He yawned before muting himself and looking over at Cecilia, rubbing his face and sighing in irritation. "The president is asking me to go to his church and talk to him but I really don't want to babe because I like this position-....fuck I guess I have to." He said while realizing that his boss became the president in it's fullness. He unmuted the phone and cleared his throat, seeming ready to speak. "I'll only go if my girlfriend can come; she's trustworthy. She's that agent from when we were dealing with those wannabe assassins."

"I wasn't really planning on mentioning it....there never quite is a right time to tell anyone that after all." Joseph spoke out quietly, seeming to feel uncomfortable. "And years. I was seventeen when it had happened. I was with my sister, finally relaxing after working so much and the dock broke out from under me. I fell into a bog and nearly drowned, not knowing I was infected by spores in the water that would change me." He spoke softly to not interrupt Rex's phone call. "I'd have told you but...I dunno. I never felt close enough to anyone except Fayline to tell."
Rex raises one eyebrow at his reply though he could not help but grin a bit. He could not get upset because of that. He even found it a bit amusing that Belial would actually not go to his president because of that. Though he felt glad he sounded better than before. "There is a solution to being naked. It is called getting dressed. And she can come. She might come in handy as well. See you soon." He says before hanging up.

Cecilia softly bites his ear. "When the president asks you for your presence you go. Smart ass." She says as she stands up and stretches, giving him full view of her body. "Why do you want me to come along as well? Can you really not be a second without me anymore?"

Renald noticed that Joseph felt probably now a bit cornered to tell but he just had to know. He truly felt bad for the guy. Not because he was a vampire. He could care less about races and such. But because he had hid it for so long and probably never felt the confidence or safety to tell anyone. "You could have told me. I've told you probably everything about me. Friendships work both ways you know. If you see me as that ofcourse."
"When the president is a personal friend you might be able to deny." Belial chuckled out before licking his lips as he saw her stretch, letting out a soft sigh afterwards. "I'm going to break my dick being with you." He commented while getting the coffee ready, starting it. He walked to his room which he planned on emptying into her's soon and got his clothes ready before taking a quick shower. He then put on his red flannel and tucked it into his jeans, wearing black combat boots with it and of course his shoulder holster and a black leather jacket. While brushing his hair and teeth at the same time he stepped out of the bathroom and said in a muffled voice "Where'd you put my guns?"

"I didn't know that I was a friend- it's hard to have friends I suppose, you never know really who is or who isn't when it's not explicitly said." Joseph said before sighing, letting a smile out to Renald. "Glad to know you responded well to it. Oui...being a vampire is probably the least worst thing about me anyways." He said with a wink, knowing how some of his former actions tormented the man.
Cecilia grins as she saw him look at her. "Don't you dare break it. I like it too much." She says before kissing his cheek and getting ready as well. Luckily she was used to getting ready quickly so within 15 minutes she was showered, dressed, her teeth brushed and hair tied up. She pours both of then a cup coffee when the pot was done before looking at him. "In my nightstand. Lower drawer. I am still watching you with those."

Renald could not help but grin a bit at his last remark. "That is very true. Though I hope Fayline is going ti tone that down quite a bit. Perhaps you'll even turn into a good man. Being on time and such. Doing the things i asked you. Who knows." He says jokingly before getting a tad bit more serieus. "You are a friend. To me atleast. So I hope you'll trust me a bit more now with such things."
"Thank you babe." Belial commented before finishing with his hair and teeth, getting his guns and putting them in his holsters before walking to her. "And I know- I don't blame you but it's a lot harder to dream to leave when I have something to look forward to...seeing you." He said with a small smile, sipping the cup of coffee she poured before playfully sticking his tongue out a bit as he knew he made her heart throb. "You're driving by the way- I can barely move my legs."

"She has- I am a virgin man...again." Joseph chuckled out with a smirk, knowing that he probably wasn't going to have sex for a while and was okay with it. "Being on time still won't happen- I like to enjoy the view...listen to music; I even get coffee and food sometimes while you wait." He mentioned before seeming to straighten his face, nodding. "I will. It's not often I find people willing to stick around after I...well, I've never done that before but I imagine many people wouldn't stay. I appreciate you staying."
Cecilia blushes softly at his words before narrowing her eyes a bit and grinning. "Ass kisser." She says before sticking out her tongue as well before sipping her coffee. "And you think I can move them well? I can barely even sit." She says honestly with a giggle as she shakes her head. Never had she felt this sore. In a good way.

Renald chuckles at the virgin comment though narrows his eyes a bit at the reasons of him being late. What an annoying man he could be. But then he smiles a bit as he did actually seem to appreciate his pressence. "Ofcourse.... I can't really leave if you're my client." He says jokingly because he would even stay if he had nkt been his client anymore. It was never dull with him.
It was about forty minutes until Belial arrived at the church- the bell chiming as it usually did on the hour as he walked into it with Cecilia. Walking slowly he could feel the presence of what felt like god, seeing the murals of creation on the wall and the mosaic of the dragon holding the apple which gave humanity knowledge. Walking down the center he eventually came to Souji, Rex, Renald and Joseph which made him stand a bit taller as if he was a soldier. He sized up the men and tried to imagine why they would want him here if not for work. "Councilman, boss." He simply said while pulling up a chair for him and Cecilia to sit. He sat down and looked at them all; his stubble having grown into a white beard that was becoming noticeable as he forgot to shave daily. "What's going on here?"

-----------

Henry pulled his mask over his face as it seemed Claudia was parked at a red light with her daughter in the car. In the night he had arrived via an unmarked airship that looked like a merchant's and was now fulfilling his end of the agreement. He tapped on the window with a revolver and pointed it at Claudia. "Roll down the window, turn the car off and toss your keys out of the ignition." He simply spoke out.

"Y-Yes." Claudia said while seeming very shaken up, taking the keys out and tossing them while holding her hands up. "Take whatever you want."

"Make any movement and I'll turn your head into paste." Henry commented before opening the back door. "Girl, come with me." He simply said to Bailey, having her come out without fear in her eyes as she looked at him. She then took out a pencil from her pocket and tried to stab him, catching him off guard and making him side step giving her the opportunity to run. "Get back here!" Henry yelled, starting to chase her as the teen moved with breakneck speed. She even let him get close a couple times, letting him trip and fall before he got up again and let one shot ring out next to her feet, making her freeze for a second which gave him the opportunity to tackle her and knock her out, putting her on his shoulders and sprinting to his airship.
Rex smiled a tad bit when he saw Belial arrive, smiling a bit more as he still called him boss instead of President or so. Cecilia bowed. "President Rex."

"Agent Akagi." Rex says before she sits down. "We have some serieus buisiness to discuss. What I am about to tell you is strictly confident. But I know you both will handle this information discreetly." And so Rex began to tell them about the assasination, the visions from god to explain why Renald and Joseph were there and ofcourse the new intel they had gotten about the Crow and the secret organization. "We actually believe this organization is behind the recent attacks and not the so called extemists. And we thought you Belial would be fit to do more research as we want to take no risks in giving this information to anyone. I trust you. And if you are willing to help I am willing yo give you anything you want."

Cecilia listened carefully. A secret organization. Hiding under their nose without them knowing. Normally you would wonder how it could happen but she knew. "Henry Rodgers. The head of our cenrtral intelligence office. We have found out he ordered the attack on the secretary of war and the assasination. He is corrupt. And if there is one there are more. We are very certain of it."

Rex was suprised to hear this but it was good that they knew now. It would be easy for Henry to put the attacks on the extemists and tk hide the evidence. It made alot of sense. "So what do you think, Belial?"
"Full pardon for my part in this all." Belial mentioned with his arms folded. "I killed James Korey for my daughter to be given to me. Henry Rodgers ordered it and I carried it out with specific instructions." He said up front, folding his hands. "If I had known who it was or what it'd have done I would never have done it, I was just thinking of my family. I served our country my whole life...given you guys my best years. I know what I've done but I also know what else I can do; if promised immunity I'll do this." He spoke out strongly, wanting to be upfront about this all.
It was quiet after his confession, Rex's face showing now sign of what he was thinking as he stared at Belial, seeming to go over his words a few times. This mafe Cecilia nerveus and she folds her arms, her right hand resting on the gun on her left hip. If this came to a shooting she would. She was not going to let him get arrested now. But to her surprise, probably to everyone's, Rex said. "Deal." He leans back in his chair. "I still trust you, even if you have made a grave mistake. But I also know that desperate actions can come from desperate wants. You said it was to get your daughter, right? I'll give you a full pardon and your daughter if you help us. Because we need your help. If you are already close to Henry you are one of our greatest assets at the moment." He looks at Souji. "This stays between us. No other council members may know. I want this circle to be closed." Souji simply nods.
"I am close to Henry but I cannot let him know that I disagree with him...in fact I'll keep him close." Belial spoke out with his arms closed. "Keep your friends close but enemies closer. I know exactly how to deal with Henry."

"I'm glad but there is also an organization to deal with." Joseph said as he began to explain the situation. "The way I see it is that since your woman is with you, she can be your partner- you both are more than capable. Well, you will be." Joseph mentioned before turning his head to Belial. "I can make you stronger than ever."

"I'm not a guinea pig if that's what you're asking me to be." Belial commented while crossing his arms, showing off his duel pistols.

"No but you are a cripple." Joseph chuckled out. "You aren't in your prime anymore. I have someone who owes a very large debt to me- someone who could fix and even enhance your body past it's prime. Truth be told you're not going to be helping anyone unless you get fixed."

"Well who owes a debt to you?" Belial asked with a sigh, not liking the idea but knowing he was right.

"Half the city." Joseph chortled out. "But in particular two men- Adolf Lancaster and Hotaka Nagachika; a pharmaceutical baron and a biological science maverick." He spoke out before looking at Cecilia. "You....you're fine, I mean unless you want it but he needs it more."
Rex nods in agreement to Belial's words. That was exactly what he had been thinking as well. It was good they had him to keep a close eye on Henry. He saw Belial's hesistance so he adds. "It would really be of great help for you and I believe safe as well."

Cecilia narrowed her eyes a bit at Joseph, not wanting Belial to be messed with at all. "No one is touching my body. And you better make certain he will be fine as well. Experimental crap. I will be gunning for you if it goes wrong, Bordeaux." She warns him.

"Very well then. I will find a safe way for us to stay in contact. Till then, just be carefull and keep your eyes open. Warn me. And don't endanger yourselfs too much." Rex said before standing, their safety being the center of his worries, as he dismisses them all and finishes the meeting
As the meeting went on Tiras was working with his assistants, tired and seeming to be ready to nap. He left and told the two to do the work for him, leaving the room for said nap. Hei continued to work, looking over at Kierra and wanting to stay something- clearing his throat finally to speak. "So...what do you do for fun?" He asked with an awkward smile, seeming to just be trying to initiate conversation now that the massive presence of the Shogun wasn't in the room.
Kierra was sorting out some files, squinting a little bit as she sometimes had a hard time reading the Shogun's handwriting when Hei began to talk to her. She puts the papers down for a minute, knowing she could not focus on two things. "Mostly I paint or draw. And besides that I like watching Japanese series and reading manga." She says, knowing she sounded a bit like a nerd saying that. "What about you then?"
"Well since moving here I have just been theorizing on energy properties for output efficency with dark matter." He commented while continuing to work, being quite efficient. "And writing a bit to my brother Rex. I've tried to stay in contact." He said with a small smile. "But science really. It's fascinating...explains how the world works really. Did you know that dark energy is the fragments left behind from when Archaeus caused the big bang and started the universe?"
Wow. Now she felt like a nerd and she felt stupid. Kierra had always had a hard time learning and studying since her art interested her more and took alot of time. Hei had always been one of the smartest in class. She had known that since the beginning. But she had not known he was THAT smart and interested in sience. "Well.... I think our teacher had once talked about that..." but honestly, no. She had not known that. Or atleast did not remember it.
"Oh well..." Hei grimaced, realizing that she wasn't into what he was saying. "So manga, pretty cool...I'm not into it much but it is cool." He said awkwardly before sighing. "Man..." He said to himself, not knowing how to even talk to her. "How do you do it?....talking?" He asked shyly looking over at her.
Kierra could see that he was trying to have a talk though it was not going that well. They didn't really have much things in commen to talk about. They were quite different. He was so smart and liked sience and stuff while she didn't. "Uhm... You just open your mouth and speak I guess." She says with a slight grin, not really knowing an other answer
"The answer to all my issues- I've been doing it wrong this whole time and I didn't even know it." Hei chuckled out, shaking his head and smiling while continuing to file paperwork. "You know we've been in school since kindergarten right?" He asked with a small smile, thinking she had never noticed him. "Weird we were there all those years but never talked....which makes sense; we both must have just figured out that we...open our mouths." He chuckled out before Tiras came in wearing Felicia's bathrobe and having his hair disheveled.

"What are you two doing?" Tiras asked teasingly with a chuckle, grabbing his box on condoms out of his desk and hiding it under his arm. "Don't party too hard while I'm gone." He said out the door, walking out with a grin.
A smile could not help but creep up on her lips as Kierra listens to him. He was kinda socially awkward she felt like. Especially since she had never seen him with any friends. But he was still nice. And somehow funny. Or atleast kinda funny because he was kinda awkward. She was about to answer when Tiras walked in, ofcourse still noticing what he was grabbing. What a shogun they had. She simply waves at him as he leaves, kinda used to his behaviours right now, before looking back at Hei. "But yes, i have known that. I did see you in class but I guess.... We just really never talked." She says with a slight smile. She had no reason really why not though
"I never really did either. I didn't want to- I had little to say." Hei admitted while straightening a stack of papers, putting a full stack together. "My dad; he's a celebrity scientist. My brother? He's the frigging president. Little me compared to them growing up?...I wasn't much." He commented out while filing. "That's why this seems like such a dream; we play our cards right and we could have everything we wanted." Hei said while beginning a new stack of paper. "Maybe even change the world...who knows."
Kierra thinks about his words for a second. Perhaps she never even realized that as she saw this as just a job, not her passion or something she would want to do forever. But something in what he was saying made sense. It played right she could get alot of oppertunities. Painting that picture for the Shogun's girlfriend was her first. Who knows how many are yet to come. To get what she truly wanted.... But then her eyes widened. "Hold up. PRESIDENT? President Rex is your BROTHER?" How even?!
"Well my dad was working with his mom a couple years before meeting mine and got her pregnant- really not all too complicated. Unlike my mom his mother wanted to raise him and my dad had him on weekends; so yeah, there's the whole brother thing." Hei said with a shrug finding it as normal. "I know, I know. The blonde hair throws people off but I promise his father is Japanese; my grandma had a bit of English in her and that's how that's even in there." He explained before smiling. "Yeah..I didn't expect Rex to be president but it is pretty cool."
He was acting really nonchalantly about his brother being the actual president of Cantenseel. Though Kierra guessed he was first his brother before being the president ofcourse. Now that she looked closely she could see some resembelance but you really had to know and look very very closely. Once the shock wears off a bit she smiles slightly. "That is really something. So now you know two country leaders. Just like that."
"That's true. That isn't even....huh. That didn't even cross my mind." Hei commented with a smile. "At the end of the day they're just....people. I guess most people would be all excited to death about meeting them but really they are just like us doing jobs just like we do, only their jobs have a bit more weight to them." He thought out loud while continuing to work. "Even us; we're filing paperwork for the ruler of an entire country, a very powerful country in fact and yet we don't feel all that special! It's quite fascinating."
Kierra didn't really think they could compare their job to the president's or shogun's job. It's not just a bit more weight. It was a responsibillity they could not imagine. She began to realize that by actually working for him. "It's not like we are anything special honestly.... We are just stacking papers, Hei. Organizing them. Nothing more than that. We don't make the rough decisions or such. We were just picked from a school ground. Anyone could have done this job." She mumbles a bit, not seeing it as gold coloured as Hei actually saw it.
"And stamping papers Kierra, you can't forget the stamping!" Hei laughed out, holding his stamp that had Tiras's signature on it and having a stupid grin on his face. He brushed his hair back and shook his head, not seeing it as mundane as how she put it. "If we're not special then why are we here? Why is it us filing paperwork and not the other people at school; there is a cause an effect with everything. When you look at the world like that..I mean it looks awesome." He said optimistically.

-------------

Henry left the airship on auto pilot and sat back in his seat as he thought about the war he couldn't seem to escape. He was eighteen when he joined, fresh out of high school. He was the best in his platoon, being sent into the special forces unit of 'PHOENIX', where their captain Belial had survived an encounter that killed his first platoon he was assigned as sergeant to. He used his computer on his ship to bring up the file that gave him the title of 'captain'

~~~~~~

Belial sat in the back of his airship, holding his service rifle as they went through a sandstorm. He looked at his platoon, being the newest second in command of his platoon. All eyes seemed to be on his leadership capabilities as they went on for their mission. Belial held out a picture of those he lost, looking at them before their ship was hit by a missile. In an instant he felt himself freefall from the airship, landing on his rifle and breaking it under his weight. He held his face in the ground, feeling his ribs broken and blood inside of his torso pool to one area before rolling on his back, looking at his hand to see his first two fingers on his right hand barely on. He pulled out some tape from his pants, wrapping his fingers tightly to his body and biting the tape to keep it to him, placing it on his palm. As he heard insurgents surround him he got out his side arm, breathing out quietly as he hid himself in the sand, burrowing deeply and covering himself. It seemed it was coming closer and closer; the gunshots from insurgents murdering his comrades. He stayed buried all night and eventually when the storm ended he got himself out from the sand; alone and bloodied. He walked while holding his side arm, seeing the bodies halfway out from the dirt. He pulled another pistol from the dirt, putting it in his vest and going to the firey wreckage. "Sergeant
Devonshire...Alpha Squadron. Afghanistan...near the mountains, I'm not sure where.. Please come..." He spoke into a radio.

While holding the radio he realized the part that connected it to Cantenseel's satellites was burnt off and that he was all alone in the desert. He grabbed onto his canteen and took a swig, seeming to savor the water before putting it away, crouching near the wreckage and hearing some people. Him breathing rapidly stood up with both pistols pointed at a group of boys herding sheep. "Hey!" Belial called out, firing a shot near one of them and causing them to freeze in fear. "Help me." He barked out, pointing to his dead comrades. Little did Belial know he was covered in blood with cuts and burns all over him.

"We no speak English...we not fighters.." The boys managed to say before Belial put his guns away.

"Help me..I can..help you. Kill fighters." Belial said while looking at the sun and seeming light headed. He slowly began to see stars; the world become white as he passed out. The boys looked at his heavy body and got him up, carrying him back to their villages sneakily and away from the insurgents sight.

It took four days for the man to recover and when he did he eventually awaken he could see light peering through the curtains blocking the windows. He got up from his bed and saw that he had been cleaned and well taken care of, having his hand stitched up though he noticed slight gangrene in his fingers. He limped into the living room, not daring to look at his own wounds as the man of the house simply held his wife who looked as if she had been beaten- her clothes slightly torn. "Hey uhm....fuck. English?"

"Yes sir." The man simply said to Belial. "I am teacher...or was. I can speak English. I am Kasheed Hafari, you are Belial yes? I read the dogtag."

"That I am...why'd you save me?" Belial asked gruffly, sitting down on a chair.

"My sons...they brought you to us." Kasheed spoke out. "But then the fighters killed them- the Tsuhaman's. They kill those that don't fight, rape those that don't give-" the man said in pain while looking to his wife. "-and kill with no remorse. They claim to fight for god....but god would cry if he looked at what they do."

"He is crying because we failed him by letting people like these live." Belial coldly spoke out. "I need my guns. Is there people like me near?"

"East- we can take you but...do not get us killed. Do not die- kill them all." Kasheed spoke out. "They are with the rest of your things- in the closet in your room."

"Thank you." Belial said before walking to the closet in the room where he slept and arming himself as well as putting on his vest and goggles which enhanced his vision. He held both pistols and checked to make sure they were functional. He walked to the front door and kicked it open, seeing two insurgents smoking near the front from the peephole. They were quick to turn but he was quicker with his guns, mowing them down with his dual pistols before all hell broke loose. It seemed though there were many they were scattered and him- a man with a deathwish that stood where he was had the bullets whizz past him. He moved through the village and took cover along the sides of buildings, shooting till he had no ammo before he took their rifles and began to kill them with them. Belial's sight went red and it seemed as he was scraped by the bullets or even shot he didn't stop- his anger pushed him through and when he was done his body was covered in blood; the last man he killed having been with his own hands. He stared down at the bodies with a blank stare, merely moving east afterwards and that night reconnecting with Cantenseelan forces.

~~~~~~~~~

"What a killer.." Henry commented, shaking his head as he remembered the man that Belial once was; a man driven, a man of force who was unstoppable. A man he admired, who he wished he could be. Putting the file down he lit himself a cigarette, remembering the war they once fought.
last edited più di un anno fa
Kierra could not help but smile a bit more as he talked so optimistically about it all. The sparks in his eyes. As if this was some sort of magical fairy tail they had been pulled into. She looks around the office, being decorated with all the gold the Seiken's were known for. And they were in a palace. "If you look at it like that.... Then I guess it is pretty awsome indeed." She says while smiling brightly.
After the meeting with the president Belial went back to his home and unburied much of his war stuff from a chest in his lawn. He brought it back to his new home and cleaned it all off, falling asleep cleaning his weapons and waking up with a blanket on him around five from his phone being rung. When he looked at the caller ID he saw it was unknown, meaning that it was Henry. "Hello?" He asked as he answered the phone.

"Meet me at the Sergous Iron Works plant in the west district, near the docks." Henry said before hanging up.

"Thanks for the address asshole." Belial muttered to himself, seeming to get himself ready for anything as he packed a knife on him and put his two pistols in their holsters. He left the home and went to his personal car, getting in it and driving to the western district where he found the plant not too long after. He went in and found his daughter sleeping near the entrance, making the man tear up as he saw how big she had gotten. He gently picked her up, smiling as she shifted about and woke up slightly, seeing his face.

"Daddy?.." Bailey spoke out quietly, not knowing where she was or how she got there.

"That's me darling." Belial spoke out quietly before looking on the ground and seeing a note from Henry that said "speak soon", alluding that he had other plans for him. "Come on, let's get you home." He said quietly to his daughter who went back to sleep, clearly having been medicated.

-------------

Lei on the way to his work noticed a massive police barricade in the middle of the street- the crow had struck again and this time the women were hanging from telephone poles by their intestines, having their faces skinned and a dragon symbol carved on their chest. Parking his car he went into the grand cathedral to the right of him and walked in the find Souji tending to it, looking around at the mosaic's. "One bad day of traffic." He commented out before turning to Souji- the councilman in seemingly okay spirits. "How's it around here?"