random I have a confession...

Atlahua posted on Dec 19, 2010 at 02:51AM
fellow fanpoper's, i have a confession to make...for those of u who may know the user musiclover2015...i, Atlahua, am her. yes it is true. i am musiclover2015. i created this account, Atlahua, in case of any emergencies. emergencies such as temporarily suspension or, possibly, worse. musiclover2015 (aka me) has been suspended from fanpop. i fear th@ the suspension is not temporary.
idk y i allowed those of u to believe i was a different user. but i do apologize and hope th@ u r not mad or disappointed. i just thought u needed to know th@ Atlahua and musiclover2015 r indeed the same person.
P.S. if u get mad u should know Jessig knew about it the whole time! haha lol nah i'm just kidding! if u get mad don't get mad @ her. she did know about Atlahua and musiclover2015 being the same person but if u do get mad (and i hope u don't) don't take it out on Jessig.
anyways th@ wuz my confession. plz don't be mad. have a wonderful day @ fanpop and again i do apologize:)
btw plz don't think i'm girly cuz i'm a tomboy. i only acted girly as Atlahua to make ppl think i wuz a different person but i am 100% tomboy
 fellow fanpoper's, i have a confession to make...for those of u who may know the user musiclover2015.
last edited on Dec 19, 2010 at 08:36PM

random 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa r-pattz said…
Dude. No one gives a fuck. Don't be so arrogant.
BlueDopamine commented…
XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Rihanna312 said…
Cool story, bro. I was always wodering
più di un anno fa TheLefteris24 said…
No... Fucking... Way... IT WAS ALL YOU ALONG?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DECEIVED US ALL LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT BUT NO... YOU'RE A FREAKING LIAR! GET LOST! WE ARE DONE! IT'S OVER BETWEEN US AND I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN, MRS. ATLAHUA OR WHATEVER !!!!
last edited più di un anno fa
SilentForce commented…
Put the drugs down,Lefty più di un anno fa
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I really should huh...? più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 2ntyOnePilots said…
,.. .......