Renesmee Carlie Cullen the little girl who might get the part as Renesmee Cullen

thetruenessie posted on Sep 02, 2010 at 07:05AM
Kayla D. might get the part of Renesmee Cullen when in my opinion looks nothing like Nessie !!!!!!! Summitt contacted her and i`m like WTF !!!!! ( So Just to tell u all u mom`s who want ur daughter 2 be Renesmee she`s probably not gonna get in because they contacted this girl !! ) Here`s a pic of her tell me wat u think o she`s way to old !! So ya WTF SUMMIT !!!!!!!
 Kayla D. might get the part of Renesmee Cullen when in my opinion looks nothing like Nessie !!!!!!! S

Renesmee Carlie Cullen 22 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Kraziichickita said…
angry
GROWDY! she looks nothing Like the Nessie I Imagined! BLAH no thank u.
più di un anno fa thetruenessie said…
exactley !!!
più di un anno fa scarxtardis said…
holy crud! that is not nessie.
@SEXYBELLACULLEN me and my best friend Karlie saw that and well she dosen`t handle things well so she got pretty well even though I tried 2 explain to her that this might not be her
più di un anno fa Lipglossy said…
angry
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 NONOOINONONONONONONONONONONNONONONON SUMMIT GET A BRAIN
@SEXYBELLACULLEN me 2 my mom is like the sweetest girl in the world and I showed her a picture of her and she`s like " Why are you showwing me a picture of her ? " and i`m like that might be Nessie and she dropped her coffee lol she`s like are they out of there minds !!
più di un anno fa holly_renesmee said…
yeh but guys... starting a petition can you imagine if she saw this..? people voting against her NOT to play renesmee.

She is the last renesmee i would have picked though and i dont know to laugh or cry
@holly_renesmee ya I guess it is kinda messed up but WTF summit why would they ask her ?!?!
più di un anno fa TotallyMe105 said…
Im not taking this serioiusly...I mean the management said up for..that means shes auditioning for the role...because they are still holding auditions. Just last night my acting coach told me she just put a little girl on film for the part of Renesmee too.
@totallyme105 she audtioned 2 day
più di un anno fa hhgg22 said…
Umm maybe no no no only if she is a bit older but she has the looks partly but too old
I know she auditioned today but that doesnt mean she has the part...its an audition and little girls in a lot of agencies are auditioning for that role right now...model management just was saying that she was auditioning.
ya I know that
People are blowing this out of porportion...shes probably just auditioning..I wonder who started all this?
um I don`t know but i saw this went in fanpop and 2 pics were up but honestly if Summitt contacted her then she is more than likely getting the part and I think thats what people are most upset about because she is most people`s very last choice 4 Nessie
più di un anno fa momwith3 said…
I think the girl is super cute, well wishes to her & her family. But I have doubts about anyone knowing FOR SURE that this little girl(or any other child for that matter) has auditoned for the part,unless they know the child and/or family personally.The fact of the matter is, you cant please everyone... and no matter who is chosen, someone is going to find fault because it wasnt THEIR choice.
più di un anno fa twilightluver4 said…
shes is extremely beautiful but, as totallyme said, it was an audition and I know another girl who also auditioned too, and who also contacted. And they're still auditioning throughout the entire month. So, let's just hope that who ever is picked will be Renesmee. And not start a fight or petition against it.
più di un anno fa kalfire1 said…
TotallyMe105 right,we dont know she get the part. chill down!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa amanda66 said…
heart
you would put the picture were she doesnt look 100% like her. go look at the newer ones she looks so pretty. hope your proud for tyring to make a 6 year feel horible.
più di un anno fa amanda66 said…
and its always you same 3 or 4 people
più di un anno fa love_renesmee said…
no its not just 3 or 4 people there are alot of people that dont think she could be renesmee....just look at youtube! there are 100s
um I just posted a random pic of her personally I think this is the best picture of her so you need to shut ur mouth Amanda i`m tired of ur shit