Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Kristen+Robert=?

9stardust posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 01:18PM
“Robert and Kristen spent a lot of time alone together when they filmed the first Twilight movie — they’d stay up most of the night talking, laughing, playing music,” a source close to Kristen tells OK! mag.

“Although [Robert] knew Kristen had a boyfriend, he made no secret of the fact that he was crazy about her. Kristen and Robert hit it off the minute they were introduced. When they auditioned together for the first time [back in 2007], sparks flew. The problem is, she’s torn between her onscreen and off-screen loves.”

It seems like Kristen has to choose a side… I wonder what her boyfriend thinks about this media frenzy around Kristen and Robert’s relationship!? I mean Michael has to be completely blind not to see those two have the hots for each other!
 “Robert and Kristen spent a lot of time alone together when they filmed the first Twilight movi
last edited on Jul 20, 2009 at 01:19PM

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa libenet said…
heart
are they still together? I mean kris et michael...cause it looks like they've broken up.

I'm a big big big robsten fan. and yeah; I'd love to see them together, although I'm not the hysteric kinda fan ;)

I looooooove the way he looks at her. the way he's clearly crazy about her. it's just...obvious
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 9stardust said…
wink
I think michael and kristen aren't anymore together!have you seen the photo from new moon filming where robert and kristen are kissing?
più di un anno fa italiangirl976 said…
smirk
Does anyone actually care?