Romione Deathly Hallows Epilouge {spoiler warning}

iluvjesse posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 06:18PM
How did you feel about the epilogue and how Ron and Hermione's relationship was portrayed, between themselves and with the kids? I felt that it was focused just a bit too much on Harry and Ginny. I know its Harry Potter and all, but I think Hermione and Ron deserved a bit more attention. Your views?
last edited on Aug 24, 2007 at 06:27PM

Romione 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa piperpayton22 said…
i dont think it like that cuz that ron and hemione kissed in the middle of the book so you know they got together but for ginny and harry i know they kissed but harry still went off and they really didnt talk about it but ron said it was now or never so but i dont really care i love them both so
più di un anno fa Ravenclaw12 said…
Both couples are very nice but Hermione and Ron are my favorite! I think they are the cutest and their love was hidden for a while so you had to make predictions on whether they liked eachother or not. I like the way it was a mysterius relationship!
più di un anno fa Zerstoren said…
I felt the epilouge was weak..Could have been so much more.
più di un anno fa MioneWeasly said…
I wish that JKR would have described the kids a bit more. I still dont' know what Rose was suppost to look like. and Lily too. I really would ahve liked some details regarding that.

I know what you mean! We watched Ron and Hermione's relationship blossum since aboutthe 2nd book and only really seen more then a crush with Harry and Ginny until the 6th book.
più di un anno fa KathyHalliwell said…
I totally agree with Ravenclaw12
più di un anno fa erin0222333 said…
wink
I want to see more of the epilog there wasn't enough details. I Agee with ravenclaw12