Rory and Jess preferito Moment

georgiapeach91 posted on Jan 11, 2008 at 07:27AM
This has already been asked, but just out of curiosity what is your favorite Rory and Jess moment?

Rory and Jess 12 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa inespinto said…
My favorite moment is the 'you looked it up' moment, I just love that hug at the end but it's very hard to choose
più di un anno fa georgiapeach91 said…
I agree, there were so many to choose from, but that is my all time favorite Rory and Jess moment. It is so cute!!
più di un anno fa girl2 said…
I have alot of fav moments right now it is the kiss from Swan Song, others of mine are the kissing in the snow and also you've looked it up, The way Jess responded to rory was soo cute!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa RORYnJESSfan said…
omg that is soo hard! But I loved the "you looked it up moment after they hugged and Jess kissed Rory on her head. I also love the kissing in the snow!! Another great moment was in Season 4 when Jess comes back for his car and at the very end of the episode Jess chases Rory and finally says "I love you" and then just leaves. I mean I was totally devastated that Rory didn't say something back but it just left me shocked!!!
più di un anno fa unfair_love said…
Mine is when they are having lunch at the brige
It's SOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!! but it is REALLY hard 2 say
GTG
più di un anno fa georgiapeach91 said…
I also love the episode where he brings over the care package when Rory is at the house alone, adorable!
più di un anno fa Gilmore_Lover said…
My favorite rory and Jess moment is the gas station kiss I mean they just look so perfect together. And the kissing in the snow moment.
-Valerie oxoxoxox
più di un anno fa xxredheadxx07 said…
out of all the amazing Rory and Jess moments..my absolute favorite is their very first kiss. When I saw it I cried tears of joy! It was definitely something that had needed to happen for awhile, and I was so happy it finally did!!
più di un anno fa unfair_love said…
You cryed too!?! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa leytonfaan_18 said…
Hahaa i didnt cry but their first kiss is defiently my favourite moment of Rory and Jess's.
più di un anno fa HollieWeasley said…
I have 3 :)
My first is their first kiss at Sookie and Jackson's wedding... it makes me go all funny inside xD
My second is when Rory goes to Washington to see Jess in Season 2, and at the end Jess asks Rory why she came, and she says "Because you didn't say goodbye" I thought that was so damn cute :D
and my third is the first episode when the start dating, and they meet by the telephone box, kiss for a bit then Rory starts talking about something, then Jess says "come here" and kisses her again :) I love that was magical (L)

xxx
più di un anno fa rorymariano said…
I love every Rory/Jess moment, but here are my top three!
1. First kiss at Sookie/Jackson's wedding.
2. When Rory calls Jess "Dodger".
3. 22.8 miles