Rosario Vampire Up To data Info on Season 3

TP5599 posted on Jan 10, 2012 at 05:30AM
Im thinking that we should just post all the up to date information we have on the possibility of season 3 here. Along with a source where the info was gain so we can know its legit. Since the other thread in at 350+ pages, way too much to sort through for specific posts. This is here. And im sorry but I dont have anything to post on the topic besides stating why i made it in the first place... sorry

Rosario Vampire 70 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 70

più di un anno fa jasoanime said…
quite frankly i kind of like posting on pg. 360+ it makes the topic feel more important than it already is haha
più di un anno fa animelover4evar said…
well i think if all the fans would just send emails to the creaters we will get a 3rd season.
last edited più di un anno fa
damien1234 commented…
he is right più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa killed_silence said…
What kind of email do the Japanese use and if so who or what company should we send the email to. I want to see season 3 so bad. Season 2 left a lot of untold stories. It took two seasons of R + V anime to complete (more or less) one season of the manga.
ioan1234 commented…
i think it was gonzo più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Matuko said…
wink
Link for season 3 petition link
più di un anno fa Jelle458 said…
Didn't anyone notice at the end of Capu 2 that it said "The end", and not "To be continued"? I honestly don't think there will be a Capu 3. The series was probably just going to be a mayfly.
più di un anno fa BravoLeader117 said…
@Jelle458 Honestly, for the sake of the thousands of fans that are hoping for a new season, I hope you're wrong. I heard a rumor (yeah, another one) that there would be an announcement on February 8 of this year about the new season, and the release would be on the second or third week of April. However, we all know how reliable these rumors have been in the past, but all we can do now is hope that Gonzo has a heart!
più di un anno fa AJ_Scarlett said…
Originally I thought capu3 was unlikely until I read the manga and considered the dates. Capus 1 and 2 of the anime make up one season of manga. season 1 of the manga started from 2004 'til 2007. 2008 they released both capus of the anime. capu 3 couldn't have been made because the manga was still ongoing. by now its passed the same volumes that season 1 did for them to make the anime. so its likely they'll do another capu or maybe 2 for season 2 of the manga as they have enough chapters now. plus with a wider audience of America, UK and Australia with it being licensed quite recently this'll hopefully spark enough interest for another capu. just my thoughts, but sign the petition, its doing quite well and who knows maybe we'll get another capu soon if this all works
più di un anno fa Senkagami said…
rainy
7 days, and still no info? sad...
più di un anno fa Azur_Fenix said…
@Senkagami almost enough to make you cry isn't it??
più di un anno fa Hobbsmcgundy said…
Has anyone tried emailing Gonzo Directly
più di un anno fa tenchiisalive said…
the bigger question does anyone know how to get the email of gonzo? if so then what are u waiting around for bother the crap out of them till they make a third season haha
più di un anno fa Tiggah said…
smile
@tenchiisalive Contact JaningPower, he has all sorts of information on how to contact Gonzo.
rosariovamp77 commented…
whats the email to janinpower più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa poemon21 said…
crying
I really hope there will be a third season or I will cry. I cant stop hoping for season 3. I just cant get Rosario out of my head I am on the brink of crying and cutting my self i cant watch an anime with no real end it will bug to much and cause of the anime I cant read the manga we need to get season 3
più di un anno fa tehWolfguy said…
@u ppl in this thread
Well I was in a diff thread, the "will there be a R+V capu3 thread", posting something I didn't know if ppl new about and no one listened so I found this one heres some info I found
link
Hope this is useful to you guys
We should try to keep this tread active by communicating about what news we know of and posting links or something cause to me it looks like this is a dead thread, sorry to be negative but it does
Enjoy teh vid
più di un anno fa StarSeeker11 said…
smile
Please sign this petition for Rosario Vampire Capu3 link
più di un anno fa saeko_killer said…
If capu 3 does come out how are some of us going to watch it? I don't have a local anime channel and i started watching season 1+2 on netflix
più di un anno fa IDK22 said…
bro me 2
più di un anno fa IDK22 said…
i think its on adult swim around early in the morning, i think...
più di un anno fa Alucard_VII said…
no it will most likely be on youtube. i first saw it on gaia when i played it years ago. but then i watched more through youtube. they have every episode, or you could buy the seasons online lol but then youll have to wait
più di un anno fa Alucard_VII said…
big smile
guys go to link i understand its wikipedia but go down to manga sales, if those ratings are true and we do convince gonzo into making more maybe theyll realize there a hit with R+V all ratings have at least been in the top 20 in the u.s some in the top 5!!!
più di un anno fa tehWolfguy said…
Glad to see ppl still on this thread, I have had bad wifi lately. We should all plan a date to come to this thread and share all the info we gotz, reply back with the most convenient time for u(be sure to include pacific or eastern shit cause we all prob in diff time zones) and we can set a date to talk it up. Be sure to gather as much info as possible b4 we have our little meeting(if we do havz one)
Peace take care every body 
più di un anno fa getsuryukun said…
angry
yeah that sucks i wish they would give a sign to when it happens cause im bored of waiting for a new anime to watch or a new manga to read
più di un anno fa Lelouch000 said…
ILL SAVE ME!
più di un anno fa Vampire5235 said…
Is that the day mothe and year
più di un anno fa RVcapu3plz said…
Hey guys I'm new to this thread but I've been looking around on the internet for hints or possibilities of there being a RV capu3 and i found this little snippet of info. On the wikipedia page of the voice actor for Moka it states that in 2011 she was scheduled to voice Moka in capu 3 but it was delayed because of the earthquake. That means that there were in fact plans to make a season 3 but it fell through. But considering that they have been raking in a lot of money lately from the growing popularity it does seem possible that given enough time and money, a third season could be made since it was supposed to happen in the first place. Here's the link to that.

link

I know it doesn't sound like much but it's the best thing I've heard regarding capu 3 in a while so there's still hope. Also if you want to contact Gonzo here is the link to their contact page on their website.

link
più di un anno fa knightofdread said…
That info we can't trust wikipedia can be edited by anybody and it doesn't have a source.... once it gets some proof i'll believe it. hopefully they won't make a season 3 but remake season 1+2.
più di un anno fa Lelouch000 said…
Do you people really think that someone dedicates all free time to posting false information on wikipedia. I acknowledge that edits can be made, but on more popular content its usually monitored.
più di un anno fa codyfrazier17 said…
hey guys, every should also contact funimation through email. funimation does the english dubs and stuff like that, so if we got enough people to voice our need for a third season to funimation, then they will contact gonzo. and gonzo is more likely to listen to them.
più di un anno fa Janing said…
@codyfrazier17

Sorry for bad news, but we have tried that process like more then 100 times.

☑ Funimation Forum
☑ Contacting Funimation
☑ Pming Justin Rojas on Facebook
☑ Spamming videos sending letters etc to Funimation
☑ Even spamming the Q and A
più di un anno fa codyfrazier17 said…
wow, it was worth a shot. also i started a petition on change.org to get funimation to contact gonzo about a season 3 if you wanna sign it. but i guess the only thing there is to do now is to just support the series.
più di un anno fa fallenangel985 said…
@ codyfrazier17 yeah there's already a petition for r+v and trust me i can guarantee everyone on here has signed it
più di un anno fa Pikminlord said…
Were the petition, ill gladly sign it
link

that's the petition
Ok so. I watch R+V on Netflix, were can. Find the season 3 (when it comes out) because netflix is gay and wont update thiers shows fast?
I wouldn't expect Netflix to have season 3 anytime soon considering that season 3 isn't even in development...
più di un anno fa MagicMan7 said…
smile
if you guys want to see the R+V sires free go to www.animepalm.com im sure when season 3 comes out they will post it ASAP.
più di un anno fa Fantassy said…
Its already 3 years ago that season 2 finished. I dont have a high expect that there will be a 3rd season but i hope there will be one.
@Rvcapu3plz I dont trust wiki because they dont have a Confirmation and on other langauge of the site I checked all of them and only on 1 they said she worked on Capu3 and that is the one you said.(Or the other site are only saying animes that aired)
But i want Season 3 so I hope there will be one :).

Btw: Here is a Trailer of 3rd season I dont know what it is real or fake
Here link:
link
watch my shows on funimation.com now
and @fantassy its a "BS" its clips from the show already
più di un anno fa Fantassy said…
Yes i know after i did some research it was some scenes of Season 2 .
più di un anno fa CrytonXx said…
I doubt there will be a another series, But I hope to see Tsukune and Moka kiss if there is gonna be a series 3... I've done everything, I've sent emails, letters, I've signed everything there is to sign... I think at this rate I'll have to black mail them into making another series ^^. Lets hope it doesn't come to that xD... We need to find another way to get em to make another series. Don't be hatin on me pwease!
più di un anno fa BtwJake said…
If theres no season 3, im gonna be sad, so much they still have to do, the creepy bus driver, her over sisters, the director, the over director, which one out of the girls gets chosen, tsukune monster power and much much more.
più di un anno fa BtwJake said…
and also people who are saying, "at the end of season 2 it said the end," go to season 1 episode 13, it also said it there
più di un anno fa thedark123 said…
Very true and they made another one
@Fantassy
Yeah I know that the info on the voice acting was pretty shaky but idk I guess it was just me getting excited about any little inkling of there being a third season :/
più di un anno fa rosariocapu said…
I've just sign a petition and 1 more sign means we are 1 step closer to getting capu3 I was looking on YouTube a couple of days ago and someone said that capu3 come out on the 12th of October 2012 I really do hope they are not bullshitting (excuse my language) because I have really got my hopes up
Rvcapu I've signed your petition
Another site you can watch Rosario vampire is www.goodanime.net
più di un anno fa Senkagami said…
Folks, Post here only if you have something new about Rosario vampire. We already have a topic for talking
Yeh hes got a point
I'm gonna watch season 1 and 2 all over again