ShadowWorld RP Profiles

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 10:08PM
Please post profiles of your characters here. You can be any of the races you like, as long as they are one of the options I gave, such as Downworlder, Shadowhunter, or Demon. Give your character's name, race, description, ect.

ShadowWorld RP 43 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa teamsalvatore98 said…
Elain

Shadowhunter

Elain has a tall skinny figure, but she's lanky and appears to cave in on herself. She's a vegitairan and her hair changes color so much no one knows its natural color. She prefers the darkest corner in any building. She's abut to turn 18 and she often stays in her car by herself. She cuts.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Elain Shadowhunter Elain has a tall skinny figure, but she's lanky and appears to cave in on he
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
Sweet. Thanks for joining. And I posted the Storyline to help you understand what this is all about.
smile
xsweet :)
Oh one more thing that's improtant for Shadowhunters. They have black marks over their arms and back called Runes. Runes are drawing with a stele. They give the Shadowhunters powers, such as the ability to heal their wounds and given themselves courage. They burn the skin at first then cool and leave thick black markings, like tattoos.
blush
okies
better? ^.^
 better? ^.^
Alexa Lightwood

Shadowhunter

Alexa's family has a very high ranking among the Shadowhunters. They are viewed to be a very honored family by the Enclave and they run the New York Institute. She is a tall, beautiful girl with long brown hair and emerald green eyes. Her best weapon is the seraph blade. She is tough but is still very feminine. Alexa has just turned 17.
Haha nice.
mischievous
brb gotta shower
kk
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
Anna Charles

Young Brit she transfered to Brooklyn from London, she is thin 15 year old with black brunette colored with blue highlights and blue eyes, she is shy doesnt say much but has alot to say if youd listen
Bennitt Lightwood

Shadowhunter

Bennitt is Alexa's twin brother. He is tall and muscular. He has dark brown hair the covers his forehead and light blue eyes. He is quiet but and good fighter. He normally keeps to himself. He is almost 19.
James Lightwood

Shadowhunter

James is Bennitt's and Alexa's younger brother. He has short red hair and green eyes. He is 9. He is smart and cunning for his age. He doesn't have any friends other than is siblings.
Elizabeth Roosevelt

She and Elain are best friends and they live in her parents mansion. Elizabeth's family is rich, but she says that it's her parents money, not hers. She is 18 and cuts.
 Elizabeth Roosevelt She and Elain are best Friends and they live in her parents mansion. Elizabeth
Ferris Briscot

medium sized girl with blone hair with white highlight and hazel eyes she is pretty quiet but isnt afraid to start a conversation she is 12 years old

WTF O.O

Zane

Warlock

Zane is a tall African American warlock with buzz cut black hair. He has bright grey eyes. He is bold and intellegent. He looks like he is 18 in mundane years but he's really 300.
srry i pressed enter for a while by mistake
elains current look:
 elains current look:
Drew Anderson

Vampire

Drew was a Shadowhunter who previously stayed at the Institute frequently. She changed shortly after her mother died. Her mother's favorite color had been blue, so she dyed her hair electric blue.

link
heart
I g2g to bed i have school in the morning. love youuuuuu
angry
error ._.
Haha cool
someone needs to create a vampire or something. Drew is getting bored.
big smile
YAY! I'm getting my hair dyed electric blue :D
Cool!
big smile
yeah! :DDDDD
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Crudelis Fallax Entis Demon
Appearance: I've got too many pictures to post, so I shall just direct you to my gallery: link He's 8 1/2 feet tall in his demon form and 6 1/2 in his 'living' form.
Description: Fallax is sharp and harsh. He doesn't show anybody any reason to be hospitable with him. He's got a short temper and the slightest remark can set him off. His deadly sins are Lust, Wrath, and Pride; therefore, he's extremely lustful, very violent, and doesn't give up easily, no matter the circumstances. He's only ever been attracted to two people, who both managed to tame him: Emerit and Izzy. He has no respect for anyone higher up than him and will show blatant disrespect to anyone who demands it.
Powers: Fallax wields an 8 1/2 foot scythe (Pic in my gallery) named Optrunco. In his second form (in my gallery) he wields immense magical power, but his body is significantly weaker because it's alive. He can pull his wings into his body when not in use, leaving a tribal wing tattoo in it's place (pic below).
 Crudelis Fallax Entis [u]Demon[/u] [u]Appearance:[/u] I've got too many pictures to post, so I shall
cool
COOOL!!!!
mischievous
Thank yee!
indeedy
Xarptic Seauxjaquez (pronounced "So-jack") Shadowhunter
Appearance: Again, refer to my gallery. His marks are "coincidentally" the same as the tattoo on Fallax's back with his wings retracted, the whites of his eyes are black instead, and there are marks under his eyes as well. He's 6' 5" tall.
Description: Xarptic is smart, intellectual, and nice, but also very blunt and to-the-point with what he has to say. He prefers to keep on people's good side, but lashes out when his buttons are pushed. He's 154 years old, currently.
Powers: Xarptic's abilities include auric manipulation and magic, which manifests in the form of threads of different colored light (predominately gold or white).
These are my three characters!

Elain

Shadowhunter

Elain has a tall skinny figure, but she's lanky and appears to cave in on herself. She's a vegitairan and her hair changes color so much no one knows its natural color. She prefers the darkest corner in any building. She's abut to turn 18 and she often stays in her car by herself. She cuts. (for a picture, go back a page :3)

Elizabeth Roosevelt

She and Elain are best friends and they live in her parents mansion. Elizabeth's family is rich, but she says that it's her parents money, not hers. She is 18 and cuts. (go to first page for a picture. trust me. she's smexaay)

Drew Anderson

Vampire

Drew was a Shadowhunter who previously stayed at the Institute frequently. She changed shortly after her mother died. Her mother's favorite color had been blue, so she dyed her hair electric blue. (now SHE is smexy)
 These are my three characters! Elain Shadowhunter Elain has a tall skinny figure, but she's l
lol nice XDDD
Viktor Krum (Vik for short :D, yes I am watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.)

Shadowhunter

You know. The usual.
 Viktor Krum (Vik for short :D, yes I am watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.) Shadowhunter
(But I DON'T know TT~TT)
(He's nice and awesomely ripper :3 )
(Lol wow)
(ripped, I mean ^^ )
(Figured lol)
cake
( ^^ Reminds me of Taylor Laughtner.... *drools* O.O )
(Ugh...fleabag...)
laugh
( XD )
(XP)