Snape's Family and Friends Drag Name Creator!

MoonshoesPerry posted on Nov 23, 2012 at 11:47PM
If you guys have read any of my latest comments on a lot of the things posted here, you probably know that I am sort of obsessed with drag queens. So I've started a forum in which you can create your very own drag name!

Here's how it works:

1.) For your first name, use the name of your first pet. If you've never had a pet, use the name of your favorite type of flower.

2.) For your last name, use the name of the first street on which you've ever lived.

So, for example, my name is Roxie Brick. Get it? Okay, now go on! Come up with your own fabulous creations!
last edited on Nov 24, 2012 at 12:50AM

Snape's Family and Friends 28 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ProfSnape said…
Thomas: I would be Lily Spinner's End, but... No, I can't do this. Mr. Snape wouldn't approve of it.
più di un anno fa MoonshoesPerry said…
I would go with Lily Spinner, but that's just me.
Yes, Lily Spinner. But no, I decline having a drag queen name.
più di un anno fa LadyEmzy16 said…
laugh
Okay this is gonna sound really Weird but my street doesn't have a name yet...xD. So I'm gonna do this:

BonBon Nonamestreet. (Lolzz)
That's so clever, Emzy! You have a lot of creativity I wish I had!
più di un anno fa thejokersgirl13 said…
sunny
My drag name is Chloe LaSalle .... I like it! :D
I like it to. It sounds very nice.
Oh, you must be that Thomas dude! No way Snape could be that nice... Anyways, I'm Sierra Lynn. :)
You are mistaken. Mr. Snape is the nicest person in the world. But yes, I'm Thomas. It's very nice to meet you, Sierra Lynn.
It's nice to meet you as well... Tell me, Thomas, how well do you know Snape? I mean, he's mean and miserable to everybody! He was even to Lily once... Actually, maybe twice.
Oh, I know him very well! Mr. Snape is my hero and I want to be just like him!! He's so kind and happy to everyone. It must be so nice, being able to talk to him each and everyday.

The stories I could tell you... I once snuck into the Slytherin dormroom and borrowed his Potions book so I could be just as good as him. But wait... He got mad and called me a thief and used a really bad spell on me afterward, so maybe that's not a very good story...
Oh Thomas, how can you idolize such a man? Well, actually I have no room to talk cuz' I thought highly of Snape when I was younger too...I envied him... That's only because I felt sorry for him, though. I understood how he felt... And that story is just an example of how miserable Snape is. He has no freakin' sense of humour. At all
Oh, Sierra Lynn, you have it all wrong!! He's cool and kind and absolutely hilarious. He helped me with some bullies one day and watching them get hit with spells was awesome. He's just really wonderful, inside and out.
più di un anno fa keladz said…
laugh
I would be Rose Mildenhall Not very Drag lol
Henry: Mistletoe Way. What? It totally counts as a flower. All the girls climb under it waiting for me, anyway!
^You are SO full of yourself, dude.
Nah. I'm just know I'm awesome. :) and it's true about all those girls; I'm a natural chick magnet!
wink
Oh yeah? Well I'm a hot guy magnet. ;D
Oo, I bet you are. You don't need to brew a love potion. All the guys are already under your spell. ;) Trust me, I have the same problem with girls. *_*
I'm sure you do ;) You know what, Henry? I don't mind you as much as the others. You can stay as long as you want.
<3 That warms the heart. You know, if you want me to stay an extra day, vote for me here. Then I'd have another day to talk to the fellow love magnet. ^_^

link
più di un anno fa HPCouples said…
big smile
Crystal Abbey
più di un anno fa flabaloobalah said…
meh
My drag name? Oh fun.
Carly Featherbed.
How do I respond to this?
Rose Saturmonth. The rose is quite the beautiful flower, delicate and sweet, though I enjoy them all.
Gautier: Potato Watermouth.
più di un anno fa LadyEmzy16 said…
laugh
^^ Potato Watermouth..so Funny!
last edited più di un anno fa
Potatos are able to stay underground. Perhaps the roots would choke any surrounding plants near it... perhaps...
più di un anno fa Bluekait said…
Molly Green

I hate it.