Snape's Family and Friends Creative Scrivere Exercise

ProfSnape posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 06:38PM
((Hey guys!! Well, I've noticed there's quite a few people who enjoy writing here, so I've decided to start a game.

You can write as much as you want, as long as you leave room for the other person to pick up and add their own things. Leave on a cliffhanger, really. As in, if a character is running, don't say where they're running to or why. That way someone else can think of it.

Also, try not to exceed 750 words. It's ok if you do, but then it might be a little too much.

Try to make as much sense as you can!! Also, don't keep the story running just for the sake of it! If you feel the ending is near, by all means finish it!!

I think that's all. :3 Have fun and be challenged!!))

Snape's Family and Friends 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ProfSnape said…
“Shall I show you, then?” She smiled for the first time. “What’s underneath my eye patch?”
Harry began to tremble. He did not answer her, but instead watched as she revealed her secret to him. Slowly she peeled away the white patch, and Harry felt mesmerized when he saw. Right beside that dark, reddish brown eye was a bright green one. The two colors did not look mix matched; rather they seemed to bring a greater amount of beauty to her face, living in harmony as striking, surreally colored eyes.
After a long while, she frowned again. “You won’t leave me be. I need loneliness, so I won’t spread the curse on you…”
“What curse?” Oddly enough, Harry was not afraid by her words.
This time she looked entirely solemn, her fantastically perfect eyes narrowed. “They should have told you by now…”
più di un anno fa Bluekait said…
"But I can't tell you now. You need to earn my trust." she says. Harry took her hand and held it. "I'll do anything," he relpied. She smiled.
più di un anno fa LadyEmzy16 said…
She smiled and squeezed his hand affectionately, "It's getting late now I must go,I bid you goodnight Harry" she said letting go of his hand and getting to her feet. Harry watched as she used the patch to cover her bright green eye, "I'll get you're cloak" he said standing up. A few minutes later Harry was waving Goodbye to her as she walked,once she disappeared Harry closed the door and leaned against it the image of her with the patch off still in his head.
After a long while, he decided to walk to the common room. Yet his footsteps were so slow, echoing along the ancient but sturdy floor. Who was she? Even though she always had her school uniform on, she didn’t seem to belong to any house. They shared Potions together, but she was always in the back, brewing alone. No one seemed to ever notice her...
He came to the common room, looking half asleep as he stumbled along. Hermione and Ron looked up at him.
più di un anno fa LadyEmzy16 said…
"What's up?" Ron asked Harry casually, "Nothing much.." Harry answered slumping himself on an armchair by the fire, "You've been to see her again haven't you?" Hermione asked not looking up from her Potions book, "Yes...I have" He replied, "It's funny how no one notices this girl but us" Ron said. "Yeah.." Harry and Hermione chorused, "What was her name again?" Ron asked, "Lily" Harry replied sleepily, then he yawned stretching his arms, "I'm going to bed..Good night" he said getting to his feet "Good night" Ron and Hermione chorused, and he climbed up the stairs all the way to the dormitories.
His dreams plagued him. His fists gathered around the bed sheets as though he would rip it off, his face distorted into a horrible pain, and his body tight, ready for an attack. People whispered in his ears, their breath hot and sweet, telling him things he could never, never, never…
He woke up in sweat, gasping heavily. Amongst all his fear, one, simple thought came to his mind, striking his heart like a hammer.