Soul eater Soul eater anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 13, 2014 at 01:40AM
My OC (( original character ))
Name: Masayoshi
Crush: Death the Kid
Weapons: Bow and Arrow ( Tsundere and Masaya )
Meister or weapon: Meister
Enemies: Her mother, Geiah
Looks: link
Family: Geiah
Friends: Death the kid, Liz, patty, black star, Tsubaki, maka, soul, Crona, Masaya, Tsundere, Hero, Dr.Stein, Lord Death
Bio: When I was little, about five or six, My wonderful mother and father had taken me on a picnic in the woods...Bad idea. Wolves came, and my father turned into my mother's weapon. A firearm. But, when my parents weren't looking, a wolf bit me n the arm. The wolves were the servants of Geiah, the mother of Medusa and Arachne. Black blood ran through the veins of those wolves, and the black blood had driven me to madness. I had killed my own parents..... When Geiah's wolves took me to her, I became her own adopted daughter. Then, I ran away from her, and had found the DWMA...

Soul eater 44 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Charlios said…
Name:Zen Karma
Crush:None
Weapon:Double scythe
Meister or weapon:Weapon
Enemies:None
Looks:Pic
Family:None
Friends:Everyone
Bio:To be discovered
 Name:Zen Karma Age:13 Crush:None Weapon:Double scythe Meister o weapon:Weapon Enemies:None Loo
più di un anno fa pinkiepie213 said…
Hey Charlios :D
Hi Nice to see you again :)
U 2! Wanna start or should I? Like ur character btw!!! :3
You can start and Thx
((np!))
Masayoshi, Tsundere, and Masaya were all heading to the DWMA for a Christmas party that was held by Lord Death/ Shinigami-Sama ." Do you think Kid, Liz, and Patty will be there?" Masayoshi asked her weapons." It's highly possible," Masaya said." I'm 97.8 Sure that they will..." Masayoshi looked confused." What's the other percent?" She asked." Injury, sickness, death, orthey just didn't want to go..." Replied Masaya. Tsundere shrugged." Either way, I'm gonna be able to see some hot chicks, get a car, and some hookers..," He said as he started daydreaming... (( SRRY about the whole Christmas thing!!! I couldn't thinK of anything else!!! XD ))
Zen was suddently behind them "Why hello there, Masayoshi, Tsundere, and Masaya
The three partners turned around." Oh hey Zen! where's you're Meister?" Masayoshi asked.
Zen smiles "I though you knew."
Masayoshi facepalmed herself." Oh yeah! She told e that she was waiting for you at the Christmas party!" she said.
Zen nods
" So fellow comrads, are we going or what?" Masaya asked. Masayoshi smiles." Of course we are!" she said as she started running to the DWMA
(Hey what does Masaya and Tsundere look like?)
Zen was already inside the school, leaning on a wall like he'd been waiting there for hours
(( This is Masaya: link
I'll do Tsundere l8r Hey, do u mind if we do I play your crush u play mine kinda thing PWEEZE :3 ))
Masayoshi opened the doors of the beautifully symmetrical building, and saw beautiful decorations filling the entire ballroom." it's....so beutiful......" She said, placing a hand on her heart.
(( btw this is Tsundere: link
((Ummmm, i don't really get it but sure, and Masaya looks really serious, plz do Tsundere fast, and why is there a party already?))
Zen walks in, the Death the Kid comes to say hello
Kid:Hello, Zen, Masaya, Tsundere, and of course Masayoshi
Then this girl (in the picture below) comes
The girl:ZEN!? Why weren't you here?! I told you to come an hour ago!!!
Zen:Calm down, Sarah, i had stuff to do
Sarah:Oh really *she puts her hands on her hips*

(This is Sarah holding Zen as a scythe, while there using there special move, X Aura Hunter)
 ((Ummmm, i don't really get it but sure, and Masaya looks really serious, plz do Tsundere fast, and w
And this is his normal scythe form
 And this is his normal scythe form
pinkiepie213 commented…
DUDE DATS AWESOME più di un anno fa
Charlios commented…
Thx :) più di un anno fa
(( SRRY MAN!!! I couldnt think of anything else!! Besides, with the holidays coming up, might as well!!! XD btw thx :3 ))
Masayoshi blushed a bright pink when she saw kid. Tsundere took one look at Sarah, and knew he must have her." Hey there hottie," he said." Want me to grab you some punch?" Masaya rolled her eyes." Here, let me get it for you...." She said as she punched him in the gut, making him knock out. XD LOL
Sarah:*blushes, then kicks Tsundere to the ground and starts to kick him* YOU.F*****ING.A**HOLE
Zen grabs Sarah
Zen:Come now Sarah, no swearing
Sarah:I DON'T CARE LET GO SO I CAN BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HIM!!!!!
Masayoshi sighed."'Im really sorry about him, miss Sarah...." She said. Masayoshi looked at DTK and his weapons." Hey Kid, where's your father?" She asked." I have something VERY importaint to tell him..."
Kid:He's in the Death room, as usual
Sarah:Anyway, Zen come on, i have a great mission for us
Zen:But Sarah... *sigh* alright then
Masayoshi bowed to her good friends, and was on her way." Hey Masaya, what are the chances of Kid liking me?" She asked, while walking to the death room. Masaya tilted her glasses." about a 98.9% chance, Masayoshi." Masaya responded. Masayoshi grinned and blushed." GREAT!" she responded as she walked through the doors of the death room." Shinigami-Sama...." she said to lord death. Death turned around." What is it Masayoshi?" he asked." My stepmother....she's coming.., we must prepare for battle.... I have a feeling that she won't be as easy as Arachne or medusa, maybe not even the Kishin, for she is Geiah, the earth, the mother of all giants, monsters, and titans.
Lord Death:*sweatdrops* I see, well we will get ready
Zen was now behind Masayoshi
Zen:I think Sarah would be happy with a battle, she's getting bored lately
Spirit:When did he get here?
Masayoshi turned around." Zen?! Anyways, I think we should work as a team, you know?" She asked.
Zen nods
Lord Death:How would you like to make the team Masayoshi?
Masayoshi smirked." Think f all of the best and symmetrical Meisters and weapons, then let me know!" Tsundere shrugged." Put some sexy ones in there too." he said. Masaya tilted her glasses." And smart ones who can solve hard puzzles." she replied.
Lord Death:Ummm sure, Lets see, this will be your team, Masayoshi, Tsundere, Masaya, Death the Kid, Liz, Patty, Maka, Soul, Sarah and Zen, Blackstar and Tsubaki, will that be alright?
The three partners nodded." YYYAAAAYYYEEEEE KID KUN WILL BE THERE!!!! <3 " Masayoshi said, blushing.
Zen was there was there again
Zen:My Masayoshi, your loud
Masayoshi turned around and blushed." yyyyyyou....hh heard.that.....?!?!?!?!?" She said. Tsundere rolled his eyes
Zen grins and nods
Masayoshi just shook her head and pretended that it never happened." alright then, let's get our team members and get going!" she said with a grin. Masaya nodded. Tsundere smiled." YES! HOT CHICKS!!!" H said, doing his victory dance XD LOL
Zen:Really Tsundere?
Sarah who had just came in, hits Tsundere behind the head
Sarah:Pervert! Anyway, Thank you for making me part of Masayoshi's team, Lord Death
Lord Death:No problem Sarah!
Sarah turns to Masayoshi
Sarah:Now Masayoshi, I may be the one part of YOUR team, but don't steal my opponents, understood?
Masayoshi shrugs." I dont understand, but.... my battle is with Geiah, so...... it's personal...' she said. Tsundere shrugged." Whatever...."
Sarah:Whatever yourself pervert, and when are we leaving?
Zen:It's only been five minutes
Sarah:WHO CARES
Masayoshi smiled." lets go now!"
Sarah:Looks it the rest of the team
The others were coming
Kid:Hello Masayoshi
Masayoshi blushed." h-h-hi..." Masaya rolled her eyes. tsundere laughed to himself.
Sarah:Yo Black star!
Black star:Yo!
They brofist
Zen was gone, but No one heard him leave, as usual
Masayoshi smiled, and looked to her partners.
Sarah:so Were's the action, I'm bored, and were did Zen go?
Masayoshi shruggged
Zen:I'm right here
He was now next to Sarah
Spirit:This kid freaks me out.....
Masayoshi grinned brightly." so why dont we get going?"