Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man movie and game. What do te want to see?

TheNewSeries posted on Apr 12, 2011 at 10:40PM
Hi, everyone. I just figured it would be cool to talk about waht we want to see in the Amazing Spider-Man movie and game. So, let me know what you think.

Spider-Man 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa TheNewSeries said…
mischievous
I personally would like to see the Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions mechanic in play for the video game.

The game, I thought, was the best game for the Spider-Man universe. This had everything right about it. The art style was amazing and there was just so much to do in the game, providing hours upon hours of gameplay. The Web of Destiny was neat and unlocking the costumes kept me hooked. I still havn't got 100% complete yet and it is almost time for the new game, Edge of Time. I would like to have multiple levels in each act, but there will be a Free Roam option for each map for those of you who love the Free Roam (only after you complete the level). There should be multiple boss fights, but only at the end of each act, because I felt overwhelmed with boss fights each level. The levels will consist of stopping gangs or fighting some minor villians to track down one major villian. There will be three villians co-insiding with the game. The first act will be the robber, with more of a Spider-Man Noir mechanic of stealth. The second act will be the Lizard, featuring a more Spider-Man 2099 mechanic of speed and agressiveness. Finally, the third act will conclude with Van Atter and will use a more Spider-Man Amazing mechanic of speed, agility, and web-based combat (after getting used to the web-shooters). But as said before Van Atter might no even be a true villian due to the giant jerk refusing to turn into a hidious monster. Ah well, maybe there will be an extra villian and we will move the Lizard to act three.

For the movie, I just hope for more of a drastic approach on Spider-Man as a teenager. We never got into depth about his life as a teenager or highschooler, but instead a college student. College is great and all, but I think it should really be left until later. I think the new approach through the love intrest is great, it will be nice to have a fresh approach. The second movie (since it was made clear that this is going to be a franchise) I want them still to be in high school but dealing with more problems, maybe even with the Green Goblin this time, because Van Atter could lead to that. Then, the next one will be in college with the villian being Venom. Also, I hope this series co-incides with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Anyway, tell me what you think.
 I personally would like to see the Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions mechanic in play for the video gam
crying

The New (Ultimate) Spider-Man

Spider-Man has always been the most popular character in every Marvel incarnation. After his original debut in 1962, he has since become Marvel’s figurehead and most popular character. This should also bring new readers to the less popular franchise of the Fantastic Four (Future Foundation, whatever) after the Human Torch’s “death”. Which, like Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man No. 160, was polybagged.
In 2000, Peter Parker debuted as a teenager in High School once again. He was the first Ultimate character to debut, followed by other majors, like Iron Man and Captain America. More than ten years have passed since the creation of the Ultimate line. Now, Bendis is writing his final story for young Peter, introducing a new character behind the Spider-Man costume, but NOT the iconic red and blue Spider-Man costume. The new costume, as shown above, will also feature a new character behind the mask, whom is, at this time, unknown.
As a Spider-Man fan, I am praying that Spider-Man just ends up being another comic book death. Without Peter Parker behind the mask, I find that Spider-Man has finally lost his integrity in the Ultimate Universe for me. Peter Parker is/was and always will be my favorite Spider-Man. Maybe a Ben Reilly thing? Peter Parker giving up his Spider-Man title, leaving others to believe he has died and someone else taking up the mask of Spider-Man in the meantime after his shot through the kidney.
However, I have seen the variant cover by Quesada for the final issue in this storyline. The cover shows Spider-Man, unmasked, walking into the light with his late Uncle Ben. This really takes the breath out of me…Marvel may not be kidding around this time.
However, Marvel said there would be a new Spider-Man being featured in the line of Ultimate Comics reborn, but they never said he was the only one. Yeah, that’s right. All I have heard of the past of the new Spider-Man is that SHIELD underwent spider research, could they have created another Spider-Man besides the new one? Or (fingers-crossed), Peter Parker survived and will pick up the mantle with his new Spider-Man. Where did I get this from, you might ask? From the new Marvel Comics Reborn banner.
You will probably be able to find it online as part of the Ultimate Comics Universe Reborn event.
For more developments check in on Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man Nos. 156-160 or Ultimate Comics: New Ultimates vs Avengers Nos. 1-6.
crying
Well, that's it. Ultimate Spider-Man has spun his last web. But, surprisingly, I feel pretty good about his death. I may have been angry and sad but I felt like Ultimate Spidey went in the only way that I would have thought possible, defending his family and neighbors from the horror of the Green Goblin. This was the best way for him to go, as well as, I think, the only way for him to go.
Now that I have seen the last issue of Ultimate Spider-Man, I hope Peter stays dead. Why? Because, if you bring him back, you have lost the best superhero death ever. Leave him dead and let him rest in peace. If anyone deserves it, it's Pete.
Now, the new character will take over as Peter's successor. I wonder who it is. However, I am not going to buy this character's adventures. Even though what I say above is true, there is only one true Spider-Man for me. I will finish collecting Peter's run in Ultimate Spider-Man and be done with the series. I will be interested to know who takes over as Peter's successor, but past that, I am no longer interested. I might even collect the Ultimate Fallout mini-series for the closure to the Death of Spider-Man event but that's it. No more. As long as Peter's not at this book, I won't be either.
I don't know. Maybe I'm secretly hoping for a resurrection. But if there is, it better well be a good one. I don't want a bunch of malarky. I want to know if he survived and I want it to be logical. Well, as logical as it can be in a comic story. If Peter comes back, I will come back. I will follow Peter's story and only his story. If they decide to resurrect him, I'll be right there. If they don't, well, this ends my connection with the Ultimate line.
Thanks Spider-Man for ten years of what I loved in a comic series. I was six when it all started. And I loved every minute of the character.
He died about the same age I am now, sixteen (although he had just turned sixteen). He was the greatest hero in the Ultimate Universe. He may have been living in the shadow of Captain America and Iron Man, but it was pretty clear, at least at the end, where the true hero and who the true hero was.

RIP Ultimate Peter Parker/Spider-Man
October 2000-June 2011
più di un anno fa Mygamegroup1 said…
I see the spider man is very cool!! I feel that the spiderman is so deuced!!
wink
Hey, since the new trailer has come out, I have decided to add a few things.

1. This takes place after the movie
2. This does take place in the movie universe
3. This is a return to the Free-Roam gameplay
4. No turn-downs to the crossover (possibly) between this game and the Avengers. This could be some sort of interconnection since I know Spidey games belong to Marvel and this would be the way to go if they wanted to interconnect the universes...
 Hey, since the new trailer has come out, I have decided to add a few things. 1. This takes place a
Hasn't anyone noticed that Video Game Universes tend to slightly differ from the Movie? If that's true, they certainly could do the crossover. I think it would be cool if they did that, what about you guys?

Hasn't anyone noticed that Video Game Universes tend to slightly differ from the Movie? If that's tru