Star Trek - Voyager stella, star trek movie - stella, star Trek 11

Euanie posted on May 15, 2009 at 06:03PM
Oh my God. The new st movie was awsome. I went to see it with my mate who I got into star trek. We had the best time ever. I have to say that it was the best out the st movies. The graphics were off the scale. what a brilliant way to end a saturday.

Star Trek - Voyager 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa gardengirl said…
crying
*spoiler alert*

I was horrified when they destroyed planet Vulcan. It completely changes everything since it occurs in the past. Since Tuvok lived on Vulcan, we can assume he does not exist on Voyager, in the new timeline. Also, it means that Star Trek III didn't happen. And worst of all it means that if there is a new Star Trek series or movie, we will never see Planet Vulcan again, which has always been my favorite planet in the series.
If the future of Star Trek doesn't include Vulcan, then I have no intention of watching it.
più di un anno fa paddiecakes said…
I hear that. But people seem to think that Vulcan will be (must be) restored in a future movie like a sequal or something. I'm sure the writters know their temperal-mechanics enough to realize that Vulcan must exist. But I agree I was shocked and alittle dumb-founded when they destroyed Vulcan.
più di un anno fa Karnid7734 said…
In the new timeline Vulcan is gone for ever. There is no way back now. The script writers destroyed Vulcan for a bit of shock value to entertain the audience. I liked the actors, I thought the special effects were very impressive, but the story was poor, at times far fetched and riddled with anomalies. The real skill in creating a great fantasy story is by making the unbelievable appear believable. With Star Trek XI the writers failed in this aim. The Romulans would never have been caught out by their star going Nova and at worst would have simply evacuated the planet. How could spock see the destruction of Vulcan on Delta Vega as if it was a moon. You would need eyes the size of the Hubble Telescope just to barely see it. I could go on and on criticizing but you get the idea.