Stevie Nicks Stevie Nicks A to Z

judesmommy posted on May 11, 2009 at 01:17PM
The rules are simple, as long as you know the alphabet. Take turns saying something about Stevie Nicks. You can be creative, anything that has to do with Stevie is acceptable, from bands and artists she's worked with, to her songs and solo career, anything in her personal life and of course everything in between.

Try not to post twice in a row, unless there's been no update in a month. And please don't post the same thing twice.

I'll start with:

Stevie Nicks 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa judesmommy said…
smile
A - Art of Stevie Nicks~ She has painted quite a bit of original art work. Here is her painting called Rhiannon:
 A - Art of Stevie Nicks~ She has painted quite a bit of original art work. Here is her painting call
più di un anno fa 2bluemoon said…
B - Beautiful. She is SO photogenic ! I thought I read somewhere long ago that Herbert Worthington was going to release a book of her photographs. I wonder what ever happened to that project ?
più di un anno fa cherbear7275 said…
C- Caring you can tell she is a caring person. It radiates off her music, ex. "has anyone ever written anything for you " love that song
D - Duets with other music stars such as Tom Petty, Don Henley and Kenny Loggins.
 D - Duets with other Musica stars such as Tom Petty, Don Henley and Kenny Loggins.
E - Enchanted. Stevie's excellent box set. I would have loved having a 4th disc with only duets !
 E - Enchanted. Stevie's excellent box set. I would have loved having a 4th disc with only duets !
F - Fashion--talk about having an influence in fashion! Amazing!
last edited più di un anno fa
 F - Fashion--talk about having an influence in fashion! Amazing!
G - Gold Dust Woman
Great song off of Rumors
Hole also did a cover of it.