Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9801-9850 of 31229

più di un anno fa KatieK102 said…
"Have you had many?" ~ Duskstorm

*Shrugs agreeably as she takes a bite* "It's a good point, although I'm sure his logical response was that he's only doing it for Scorchgaze. Maybe he's got a thing for your father?" ~ Berryfrost
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
*cuffs her immediately* I'd prefer to leave talk of my parents out of my love life thank you very much! *rolls her eyes as she takes a bite* I don't know...*swallows and gazes over toward his den* He's going to have to work a lot harder to throw me off. -Sweetbriar
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
*nods and nuzzle shim* i know that now.
Flintstripe

*yelps squirming roughly to get away from her*
Tanglekit

Yea yea yea you win again.
Foxkit

*nods* Little terrors they are.
Sunheart
*wraps his tail around him* So, any date spoilers I can have? *purrs* -Treetail

Kind cute though. -Frecklenose

*hurries over and tackles her sister off Tanglekit* -Bloodkit
più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
yaletrunk:"im not,you are the handsome one" he purrs
Urio:"ive had 3 or so.Two killed and one alive.Men dont treat me well"she sighed licking her paw.She was a pretty she cat but she looked like shes been in bad relationships with small scars on her body
*Smiles up at her* "And it's that determination and devotion that will win him over. Eventually he'll realize that you're so much more than just an age." ~ Berryfrost
*manages one good, strong blow to his flank before Bloodkit tackles her* *Growls and shoots a glare at Foxkit* "I thought you had her!" ~ Thunderkit

"Ah. You just attract the wrong kind of toms, huh?" ~ Duskstorm
I disagree with that completely. *smiles and nudges him* Handsome young thing like you, I don't know how you haven't been snatched up already. -Scorchgaze

I wish he'd realize that sooner! *stands up and looks herself over* I get that I'm not the most beautiful she-cat in the clan, but I don't think I'm that unattractive! -Sweetbriar

*smirks* I've been practicing Thunderkit! *pins her down* -Bloodkit
last edited più di un anno fa
*Frowns* "Quit that. You're gorgeous, Sweetbriar. Of course it's not your looks turning him away from you." ~ Berryfrost

*Flicks his ear as he pads past the she-cats on the way to his den, catching snippits of their conversation* ~ Falconstar
*Frowns* "Quit that, Sweetbriar. You're gorgeous. Of course it's not your looks turning him away from you. I mean, has he EVER mentioned them?" ~ Berryfrost

*Her face flushes when her sister pins her* "Whatever, just get off of me!" ~ Thunderkit
*huffs getting up* Well she is harder to keep down then you think you know! *pads over to them shaking out his pelt*
Foxkit

*huffs after it was finally over and pads besides Bloodkit realizing he didnt do much to help.
Tanglekit

*shrugs* eh its meh for me.
Sunheart

*shakes his head with a grin* Nope cant do anything if you are doing your things for my sister! But it does give me mroe time to think
Flintstripe
Well no, but that means it's likely my personality, which is possibly even more troubling. *flicks her tail, pacing slightly beside her friend* But I can't help, but wonder if it is partially my appearance. Plenty of she-cats can get toms to look at them. Freckle had Sunheart eyeing her like it was nothing! Apple is so pretty I see toms can't help but stare at her. -Sweetbriar

Yay! *hops off triumphantly* We won Tanglekit! -Bloodkit
*nudges him lightly* -Frecklenose

Awww! *pouts* -Treetail
*shrugs and looks at his paws still embarrassed*
Tanglekit

What i didnt say anything bad.
Sunheart

*grins* Such a tease right?
Flintstripe
*purrs and shakes her head* I know. I just like giving you a hard time. -Frecklenose

Yea what's up with that? *nuzzles his ear* -Treetail

*nudges him lightly* Come on be happy! You did good. *grins and turns to the others* Free for all now? -Bloodkit
*Smiles gently at her* "Sweet, toms stare at you all the time. When MoonClan stayed with us you certain;y got your share of attention. You just never noticed because you only watch for Falconstar's reactions." ~ Berryfrost
*Perks up* "Yeah, free for all!" ~ Thunderkit
*nods* Im down for anything!
Foxkit

*looks a little unsure and nods*
Tanglekit

Ill give you a hard time.
Sunheart

*Shrugs* maybe its my turn to makes this a tease for you.
Flintstripe
*sits down with a stubborn huff* Figures, I can get looked at by others, but not the one I want. *sighs airily* In the tree today we were so close...If I wasn't such a fox-heart I could have just leaned up and kissed him. But he probably would have pushed me out of the tree for that. *gives her a look* And yet you think he doesn't have a problem with my looks? -Sweetbriar
You already did. *grins* -Frecklenose

Okay but I didn't mean to when I did it! -Treetail

*bounces excitedly before crouching* Ready? -Bloodkit
*Eyes brighten* "Hey, I like that idea! I mean you never know until you try, right?" ~ Berryfrost
*blushes and shakes her head rapidly in protest* I-I was just saying I could have!...A-And wanted to...If I actually did it he'd reassign me to someone else for sure. He'd probably never want to talk to me again...*looks troubled again* -Sweetbriar
About to get off!

*Sighs* "Then I guess we just keep doing what we're doing..." ~ Berryfrost
Okay

*lays down beside her* I have faith in your jealousy plan. I'll let you figure it out and put it into action. *rests her head against her friend's shoulder* We're good, fun she-cats: why is love so difficult for us? -Sweetbriar
Oh right i did. *smacks her flank playfully*
Sunheart

*nods*
Foxkit and Tanglekit

Well i have to make up for lost time dont i?
Flintstripe
*laughs and eats* -Frecklenose

I guess. *grumbles* -Treetail

*starts circling them slowly* -Bloodkit
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
*sighs as Ivyfrost leaves then looks at Glaciersound taking another bite* Nothing realy I was just looking for Duskstorm but he's watching over the new queen -Sheepfluff
Do you think you are going to have kits from last night? *laughs*
Sunheart

*nips his nose and starts to pad off* Dont be such a grump handsome.
Flintstripe

*does the same*
Foxkit

*rotates looking a bit afraid and keeps his eyes on Thunderkit mainly*
Tanglekit
*Crouches down, eyes narrowed* ~ Thunderkit

*Laughs softly and licks her ear* "Listen, if push comes to shove, I'll announce that we're mates and drive Falconstar crazy with jealousy myself. Don't worry. It'll all work out." ~ Berryfrost
*laughs genuinely hard* Thanks! How lucky am I to have a friend like you? I think we'd make a cute couple though. *jokes happily* -Sweetbriar

Who knows. We've been pretty lucky so far. *licks her lips clean* -Frecklenose

Where are you off to? -Treetail

*lunges at Foxkit* -Bloodkit
"The cutest," *agrees, nuzzling her neck* "Mhmm, I almost want to throw out my old plan now and be your new love interest. I would definitely make Falconstar sweat," *teases* ~ Berryfrost
Urio: "all the male cats there were bad so it didnt matter "she sighed
Yaletrunk:purrs "na you flatter me"he looked at him in the eyes
*laughs, pushing at her playfully with a paw* Is this your jealousy plan? Make him think he's got to compete with my best friend? Sweat he would indeed. -Sweetbriar

You flatter me! I mean it, you're young and interesting and handsome. I'm just old. *purrs in amusement* -Scorchgaze
For a walk want to join me?
Flintstripe

*nods in agreement* Lucky is an understatment
Sunheart

*ducks quickly to dodge her*
Foxkit

*keeps his ears lowered watching them wrestle loosing sight of thunderkit*
Tanglekit
*licks his cheek* So let's hope it keeps up. -Frecklenose​

Absolutely. *smiles and hurries after him* -Treetail

*lunges again after recovering from her miss* -Bloodkit
*purrs and tickles her belly* Yea lets keep that up.
Sunheart

*flicks his nose when he was close enough* Since we cant be seen together in camp for my sisters sake i guess i have to take you out and treat you nicely.
Flintstripe

*kicks at her with his back paws*
Foxkit
*squeaks and laughs* N-Nooooo! *squirms* -Frecklenose

Yes please. *grins and licks his ears as they leave* -Treetail

*dodges his kicks and wraps her paws around him, holding on tightly* -Bloodkit
*purrs and tugs his ear* You silly tom its my turn to be on top right?
Flintstripe

*hisses in annoyance and shakes hard*
Foxkit

Yessss! *keeps tickling her*
Sunheart
Stooooop it! *squeals in laughter while pawing at him* -Frecklenose

Yea I suppose you're right. *pads to a secluded spot* So uh...how do you want to...do it? -Treetail

*Clings to him* -Bloodkit
Yaletrunk: frowns "you arent old to me"then smiles "you got alot of time left in ya"he put his nose to his eyes right on him "got it handsome!"
Okay okay! *purrs and nuzzles her* i dont know what id do without you.
Sunheart

*stops to think* Hmmm *brushes against him*
Flintstripe

*lays on his back*
Foxkit
*purrs, smiling warmly* Got it. Bossy one, aren't you? *teases* -Scorchgaze

*licks his cheek lovingly* I know I'd be lost without you. -Frecklenose

*purrs and rubs their muzzles together* -Treetail

*her grip on him loosens as she falls down beside him* -Bloodkit
Yaletrunk:"bossy to only you"he purrs back,giving his nose a lick-Yaletrunk
Glaciersound:"well"giving her a tap with his tail in reassurance "im here so you can hang with me until he's open"he smiles fondly
*purrs* Let's get ready to head out. I don't think anyone will mind if we slip out a little early. -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:"sure but first"He went off for abit and came back with flowers and a mouse "gifts"he came over and placed them in front of Scorchgaze "for you"gives a wink
*grins* How sweet. Share this mouse with me before we leave. *lays down to eat* -Scorchgaze
*rolls away quickly and gets into a defensive position*
Foxkit

*licks his nose and pushing his tongue into his mouth*
Flintstripe

Same...But im sure that wont happen for awhile!
Sunheart
(Imagine a cats tounge in another cats mouth is so weird to me xp)
Yaletrunk: "sure"he purred as he laid down too.He took a bite then moved it to Scorchgaze"now you"he siad then chewed
*eats happily* You're very kind. -Scorchgaze

Not until we're old and grey. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*winds his tongue around Flintstripe's, pressing closer to him* -Treetail

*stalks around him, looking for an opening to attack* -Bloodkit
Yup old and grey! *laughs happily*
Sunheart

*pushes him on onto his back roughly and stands over him keeping his muzzle pressed to his*
Flintstripe

*lets out a small hiss*
Foxkit