Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23851-23900 of 31229

più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
*returns to the medicine cat den* Okay, I'm here to fix your nest. -Bloodpaw

Your pelt is very nice. You've got such a handsome face. Those eyes are too seductive. -Treetail

Are you trying to get me worked up again or are you just screwing with me? Regardless, you are getting me hard. -Scorchgaze
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
•looks up at her and purrs• right on time I guess.
Foxpaw

Mhmm such a pleasure to heart you talk to me like this. •licks his chin•
Flintstripe

I’m just toying with you deputy.
Tigerfang
*starts padding the nest around him with more moss, touching it to make sure there were no thorns* -Bloodpaw

*kiss his neck* You smell so good. Like the forest in leaf-fall. Your voice is deep and sexy. You've got such a charming grin. -Treetail

Careful how much you do that. -Scorchgaze
*watches her* Did you get yourself all groomed up for me? *says laying back down when she was finsihed checking the nest*
Foxpaw

*huffs and squirms a bit * You are making this really hard you know!
Flinstripe

Oh or what deputy? *says grinnnign at him*
Tigerfang
Tanglepaw was making comments about my pelt looking messy so I made him groom me. -Bloodpaw

Oh am I? *smirks slightly and teasingly drags his tail up his stomach* -Treetail

*licks his neck roughly before giving it a tug* I don't think I've ever really shown you just how crazy I can drive your body. Keep it up and I won't hold back. -Scorchgaze
Oh I see I mean it’s looks good but I know I can do better. •purrs•
Foxpaw

•glances towards the kits then looks at him• Fuck it let’s go out now..I’m sure they won’t be to wild.
Flintstrips

Then today might be your lucky day then. •says with a rough huff from the tug•
Tigerfang.
Well give it a go. *lays beside him* -Bloodpaw

I'm sure my sister can watch them. Go get her and I'll meet you at the entrance. -Treetail

*rolls to his paws and moves over him* Hope you're ready for it. *drags his tongue down his stomach* -Scorchgaze
*nods and makes a bit of room for her to lay down and starts to slowly groom her fur drawing in his tongue down her neck and spine*
Foxpaw

*nods* Okay okay. *says padding over to Raindapple talking to her and heads back nodding* we are all good now come on.
Flintstripe

*closes his eyes and huffs friskily*
Tigerfang
*exhales heavily as his tongue passes over her neck* -Bloodpaw

*hurries out with him* So, are you feeling like giving or taking? -Treetail

*licks a paw toe before he starts nipping at his stomach**slowly works the toe inside him and thrusts it* -Scorchgaze
*lets out a slight hum as he grooms her pelt* Feeling good Bloodpaw?
Foxpaw

Mhmm not sure maybe a bit of both but then again im a little grumpy with you teasing me like this. *grins*
Flintstripe

*yelps slightly before letting out a moan*
Tigerfang
Well when you lick my neck like that it's hard not to. -Bloodpaw

Payback for you calling me "small dad" earlier. But I wouldn't mind you taking charge. *tugs on his ear* -Treetail

*licks around the base of his member before sucking him**eases a second toe into him and makes gentle thrusts into his sensitive spots* -Scorchgaze
Oh you mean like this? •says slowly drawing his tongue over her neck•
Foxpaw

•lashes his tail slightly• Oh you might regret it.
Flintstripe

•lays his head back gasping tiredly• d-damn it!
Tigerfang
*huffs and squirms a bit beside him* Yes, you troublemaker. -Bloodpaw

Mmm wanna bet? -Treetail

You challenged me, Tigerfang. Not my fault you like to push the boundaries. *makes a point to rub his sensitive spots with enough pressure to make him shiver from pleasure* -Scorchgaze
Sorry sorry ill stop. *purrs amused and continues to groom her* Mhmm loooking pretty good now. *chuckles*
Foxpaw

*raises an eye and grins* Oh i will so bet.
Flintstripe

*his body squirms in his grasp as his legs shiver hard*
Tigerfang
*eyes him for a second before moving in and kissing him* -Bloodpaw

So me whatcha got then. -Treetail

*teases the head of his member with his tongue while he toes continued to work inside him* -Scorchgaze
*squeaks in surprise before purring moving his paws around her*
Foxpaw

in time you impatient tom. *says padding along still*
Flitnstripe

*grits his teeth clawing out despertly getting close to finishing*
Tigerafang
*bites his lower lip playfully* -Bloodpaw

*huffs* How far are we going? -Treetail

*takes him member all the way into his mouth again**grinds his toes into his pleasure point* -Scorchgaze
•pulls away slightly huffing• I didn’t expect you to kiss me.. you know.

Foxpaw

Oh as far as I want to go trouble maker.
Flintstripe

•moans loudly no longer having control of his body and realesses into his mouth•
Tigerfang
That's what you get for messing with my neck. *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodpaw

*follows beside him, lightly nipping at his ears now and then* -Treetail

*cleans his eagerly before pulling back his toes and muzzle* I could do more, but you're already shaking so I'd say I proved my point. -Scorchgaze
I mean if that’s what I get I might keep doing it. •grins•
Foxpaw

•flicks his ear amused letting him be acting like he doesn’t notice•
Flintstripe

•nods his head tiredly• you a-are messed up somtimes. •purrs•
Tigerfang
Oh really? -Bloodpaw

You're such a tease. Get me all worked up then make me wait. -Treetail

You're the one who brought this on yourself. *licks his cheek* -Scorchgaze
Unless you have a problem. *purrs and nuzzles her neck*
Foxpaw

MHmm you deserve it you bully. *purrs*
Flinstripe

Yea yea...I know. *stretches tiredly*
Tigerfang
*purrs lightly* No. No problem at all. -Bloodpaw

What?! I'm not a bully! -Treetail

*nuzzles him gently and curls up around him* -Scorchgaze
Well thats good then.. *brings his muzzle back to hers and kisses her again*
Foxpaw

Say what you want. *drags his tail down his side*
Flintstripe

*nuzzles into his fur and sighs*
Tigerfang
*leans into the kiss, scooting closer to him in his nest* -Bloodpaw

*huffs* fine. -Treetail

What's on your mind? -Scorchgaze
•slides his paw up and down her waist•
Foxpaw

•can’t help but chuckle•
Flintstripe

Just stuff yah know?
Tigerfang
*purrs softly and runs one of her paws over the muscles of his foreleg* -Bloodpaw

You just like toying with me don't you? *gazes around the forest as they walk* -Treetail

Of course. I don't think my mind ever takes a break. -Scorchgaze
“Huffs as she does that and presses against her a bit• You like what you feel?
Foxpaw

Oh to be honest I love it. It’s always keeping you in your toes •grins before stick out his leg tripping him•
Flintstripe

Mhmm and why is that?
Tigerfang
Yeah your muscles are really nice. -Bloodpaw

*yelps slightly as he trips* -Treetail

As deputy, a father and now a mate I'm just constantly thinking about everyone. -Scorchgaze
•moves his paws over her back a bit slightly pricking at her skin• I could say the same about you, yah know? I mean you have a splendid body well trained or all natural. •teasss•
Foxpaw

•looks over at him• what happened troublemaker?
Flintstripe

Ah yea you have a star clan of responsibility.
Tigerfang
How sweet. *bumps his chin with her muzzle playfully* -Bloodpaw

*swipes at him lightly* Well now you're just bullying me. -Treetail

Mmm. Well you're my most important one. -Scorchgaze
*eyes her as she does that and moves his muzzle back to hers before kissing her and continues to move his paws down her body*
Foxpaw

Oooooh i dont know i think you just tripped. *says stopping to sit down watching him*
Flinstripe

Oh i am now? *says amused* Even more important then your kits?
Tigerfang
*wraps her paws around his neck* I-I really like kissing you. -Bloodpaw

*sits up* What game are you trying to play with me right now? -Treetail

Well they're warriors now. They have their own lives. Not as much time for dear old dad. -Scorchgaze
Same to you.. •says huskily rubbing his muzzle into her neck• Bloodpaw how do you really feel about me....? •says queitly•
Foxpaw

Ok what I didn’t do anything you just tripped!
Flintstripe

Ah true they are all adults now and having family’s. •teases•
Tigerfang
W-Well you're my best friend ...I care about you obviously. I just... the idea of liking someone as more than a friend right now scares me. I want to work hard and become a great warrior. I want Falconstar to be proud of me. I don't want a crush to distract me but... I could see myself in the future... maybe wanting to be more than friends. -Bloodpaw

Uh huh sure. *winds around him, nipping at his chest* -Treetail

And most of them are gone...-Scorchgaze
•looks at down at her gently and noses her cheek• Is really like that...I mean it would mean the world to me..but I don’t want to pressure you so like you said we can wait for the future.
Foxpa

•huffs standing his ground • it’s totally true we know how clumsy you are.
Flintstirpe

Yea...but you still have some who stayed and grandkits.
Tigerfang
*purrs softly and nuzzles her head against his shoulder* Thank you. I promise I won't leave you hanging without a definite answer forever. I just want to become a warrior and enjoy that part of my life for a while before I commit to anything. -Bloodpaw

I guess you might be right. I just don't have control over what my paws do. They have a mind of their own. *runs his paw down his stomach slowly* -Treetail

That's true. *licks his head* And I've got you. -Scorchgaze
I mean you are already pretty commit to kissing me already so I will take what I can get. •laughs brushing his paw lazily over her stomach•
Foxpaw

•huffs as he does that getting a little heated• Y-Yea you sure are pawsy as hell. •says standing still for him•
Flintstripe

Oh yea like I’d leave my best friend behind.
Tigerfang.
*nudges him playfully* Yeah so don't get cocky about it. Tanglepaw got a bit too cocky and now he hardly gets any kisses at all. So learn a lesson from that. -Bloodpaw

You like it though don't you? *moves his paw slowly away from his member to his hip* You know what I think? I think you were giving me such a hard time because you want me to take over. *moves behind him and presses his muzzle to his ear* You want me to take charge and teach you a lesson. -Treetail

Well I'm really glad you didn't. *kisses him lightly* -Scorchgaze
•purrs• Oh you cut him off? What did he do to get that treatment?-
Foxpaw

•huffs pressing a bit agaisnt him• T-that’s if you think you can actually teach me a lesson.
Flintstripe

I mean if I haven’t left by now I don’t think I ever will. •laughs•
Tigerfang
Oh nothing. I actually think he found someone he's really interested in. I'd be happy for him if they ended up together. -Bloodpaw

Mmm so feisty. *Yanks his front paws out from under him as he pulls his hips up* You just love to taunt so that I really give it to you. *grinds against him* -Treetail

That's a good sign then. -Scorchgaze
*blinks a bit surprised and purrs amused* Oh really now and who do you think that is? The only she cat his age would be my sister you know. *says before nuzzling her neck again and squeezes her against him with his paws a round her*
Foxpaw

*yelps slightly and gasps slightly* I-i dontd know what you mean!
Flintstripe

*stretches slightly and looks over at him* Well i think i feel a bit better.
Tigerafng
I think it is your sister. You and Tanglepaw could be brothers one day. *laughs* -Bloodpaw

Oh is that so? *pushes into him slow* -Treetail

What would you like to do now then? -Scorchgaze
*nips her neck at the mention of that * Dont say things like that. *laughs slightly* I dont like that thought of that one bit.
Foxpaw

*gasps loudly as he enters and claws at the ground* Y-yes that is s-so!
Flintstripe

Not sure really...*says laying his head against his chest*
Tigerfang
Hey I think you two would be good as brothers. *licks his nose playfully* -Bloodpaw

I think you just love being bad. *starts thrusting him hard* -Treetail

Want to head back and cuddle up in the nest? -Scorchgaze
I mean if he was to be my brother and you were to take me as a mate that would make him your brother. •licks her back and starts to massage her back slowly•
Foxpaw

I-I do! I’m a bad cat! •grits his teeth letting him be taken•
Flintstripe

Yea that sounds like a good plan.
Tigerfang
That'd be true. *purrs louder as he rubs her back* -Bloodpaw

*reaches under him to rub his member as he continues to pound him* A bad cat who loves to be dominated. -Treetail

*gets to his paws with a stretch* Who would have guessed you'd be so fond of cuddling. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
But what makes you think he is untested in my sister? •says snuggling up to her finally•
Foxpaw

•his body shivers as he takes him and grabs him• Y-yes!
Flintstirpe

Eh everyone’s has their secrets.
Tigerfang
He said they kissed and she kind of came on to him. -Bloodpaw

*pins down his shoulders firmly as he slams in deep* Fuck you're so tight! -Treetail

I feel lucky you shared it with me. *starts walking back* -Scorchgaze
Oh really? But has he kissed you since then? •says curiously•
Foxpaw

T-that all you got? Thought you w-wanted to teach me a lesson!
Flintstripe

Eh it’s nothing I mean we are close you know?
Tigerfang