Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24551-24600 of 31229

più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
*holds onto her continuing to roll with her thrashing them around*
Tanglepaw

Well probably but i havent dont anything to throw him under the tree! *huffs* I've been trying to be nice.
Foxpaw
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
*goes again for the headlock* -Bloodpaw

Well maybe he thinks he's losing to you. Bloodpaw does spend a lot of time with you. She sleeps in the same nest with you. -Redshadow
*gets caught in the headlock and begins to squirm wildly*
Tanglepaw

*a grin spreads across his face* Do you reallly think he is losing to me? I mean it would make sense she does spend most of the nights wtih me..
Foxpaw
Come on Tanglepaw. I thought you wanted it bad enough. *tightens her grip on him* -Bloodpaw

That's probably what he's thinking. It might make him more aggressive I'm his approach toward her which could go one of two ways. It could push her toward you or could pull her toward him. -Redshadow

*nuzzles Tigerfang's neck lightly**keeps the protective arm draped around him tight while he rested* -Scorchgaze
last edited più di un anno fa
*growls at her taunts and pulls up before slamming back down onto her starting to do it in repeating motions*
Tanglepaw

Thats true...I just hate how i can't actually do anything to well you know fun like hunt and what not. Im stuck here with a bad leg until its healed.
Foxpaw

*opens his eyes and looks around after a while*
Tigerfang
*grunts at the force and her grip slips, not expecting him to do that* -Bloodpaw

You will soon enough I'm sure. I almost things this worked in your favor a bit. It got you back here, made her worry about you. -Redshadow

*tightens his grip around him in his sleep, pulling him close* -Scorchgaze
*slips out and wraps his paws around her forcfully squeezing her into his bearhug every couple of seconds his tigtened his grip*
Tanglepaw

Thats true...but what if when im better she stops worrying about me...?
Foxpaw

*huffs lightly at him and keeps still*
Tigerfang
*struggles hard, kicking with her back legs at his stomach* -Bloodpaw

I don't think that'll happen. She seems to care about you a lot. Injury aside. -Redshadow

Sorry. *grumbles tiredly, eyes still closed* Did I wake you? *rubs his stomach gently* -Scorchgaze
•huffs from her kicks squeezing harder before muscling her up and then bringing her back down his full weight dropping down on her•
Tanglepaw

Yea you are right...Gah this is so worrying!!
Foxpaw

•shakes his head and presses against him• No I just woke up myself a
Tigerfang
*huffs heavily, stunned by the hit with all his weight* -Bloodpaw

Just relax, bud. I'm sure it'll all work out fine. -Redshadow

*licks his shoulder lightly* Did you sleep well? -Scorchgaze
•moves out of her grasps and crouches down waiting for her to get up•
Tanglepaw

I just don’t wanna ruin anything...
Foxpaw

Mhmm like a kitten.
Tigerfang
*gets up once she catches her breath, thinking of a new way to attack him* -Bloodpaw

As long as you give her the time she wants and treat her well I can promise you won't mess anything up. -Redshadow

That's good. *continues to rub and groom him* -Scorchgaze
•doesn’t give her time and barrels into her again•
Tanglepaw

Oh trust me I’ll give her all the time she wants. •purrs• So what have you done today?
Foxpaw

•closes his eyes again as he does that• So when did you want to head back to camp?
Tigerfang
*shoves his weight off her, pushing him onto his back* -Bloodpaw

Well I helped Mistybreeze with her shoulder exercises, got her some fresh prey. -Redshadow

Whenever you want. For right now I'm just enjoying this time with you. *nuzzles his forehead before kissing him lightly* -Scorchgaze
•lands with a huff and starts to get back to his paws•
Tanglepaw

Oh do you think she will be back to normal soon?

Foxpaw

•let’s him be purring a bit• We could head back soon if you wanted it’s getting dark and I’d rather not run into a badger.
Tigerfang
*pounces on him, planting her paws firmly on his chest* -Bloodpaw

I certainly hope she. She seems to be healing well. Getting back to her old self. Her injury had her down for a while. -Redshadow

Probably a good idea. *stands with a slow stretch* It was nice to have such a relaxing day. -Scorchgaze
*huffs look up at her and gives up* Okay i think you win.
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea soon she will be back in action. *purrs* Back to her rowdy self.
Foxpaw

*gets up to his paws stretching aswell* Yea better safe then sorry.
Tigerfang
*smirks* That was a good round though. That throw almost had me. *let's him up* -Bloodpaw

Starclan help me when that happens. *chuckles* -Redshadow

We can still relax once we get to camp. *nudges him and starts the way back* -Scorchgaze
*grins up at her and gets to his paws* You are just lucky im not very persistent.
Tanglepaw

Oh im sure they wont you wil have to walk your own path. *teaeses him*
Foxpaw

Oh i know and i plan to.
Tigerfang
I think it's just because you're not that into me. *teases* -Bloodpaw

Rude! -Redshadow

So did you have a nice time? -Scorchgaze
•blinks sitting down• Is that what you think?
Tanglepaw

It’s not rude if I’m honest!
Foxpaw

Ofcourse I did well even worth the little Mia hap of you being a little to dominate.
Tigerfang
I'm just messing with you, Tanglepaw. But I don't know maybe after our kisses and stuff you're just coming to realize you may not like me in that way. -Bloodpaw

Well between you and Mistybreeze I need all the help I can get. -Redshadow

*gives his ear a playful tug* Tomorrow I'll make that up to you. -Scorchgaze
You think so? •says a bit confused• I mean I like you...I just I don’t know..I enjoy kissing you and being with you..
Tanglepaw

You need help? •laughs• you of all cats?
Foxpaw

Hmm you better cause you definitely ruined my mode eAriler.
Tigerfang
I just thought maybe it wasn't the same just because...well it doesn't mean like you have the same reaction to kissing me. -Bloodpaw

You tow are a lot to handle. Always picking on me. -Redshadow

I'm sorryyyy. I tried making it up to you. Promise, tomorrow I'll make it up to you real good. Then you can have your way with me. *nudges him lightly* -Scorchgaze
Am I suppose to have a certain reaction when we kiss? •say a bit dumb founded•
Tanglepaw

We are not picking on you! Plus you harrass me enough with Bloodpaw.
Foxpaw

Then I can my way with you so I have to wait for you to make it up for me then I can do as I please?
Tigerfang
I don't know if it's supposed to happen but every time Foxpaw and I kiss he has that reaction we talked about earlier. -Bloodpaw

How do I harass you about her?! -Redshadow

I just figured with how much you seemed to enjoy my muzzle I could use that to make it up to you then you could take it from there. -Scorchgaze
Well there was that one time....so you are saying all because I don’t get a hard on when kissing you that I don’t like you the way Foxpaw does? •twitches his tail at her•
Tanglepaw

You are kidding me right?
Foxpaw

I mean I guess. •says padding into camp• but as long as you let me do my part. •gives him a look•
Tigerfang
I don't know maybe? I have no idea how this stuff works still to be honest. -Bloodpaw

No! I've tried to give you the best advice possible. -Redshadow

I will you have my word. -Scorchgaze
Well I’d you don’t know you shouldn’t just assume..•says picking up his thrush• I’m going to head back you can continue hunting if you want. •starts to pad back•
Tanglepaw

I guess that’s true even though you do a lot of embarrassing things
Foxpaw

Good. •says padding into camp• Well share a meal then sleep?
Tigerfang
*hangs back for a while before making her way back to camp**sits beside the waterfall against the wall of the cave, trying to hide and get over the irritation she felt from the way the conversation ended* -Bloodpaw

I don't think I do that many. *grumbles* -Redshadow

Sounds nice. What do you want to eat? -Scorchgaze
•sees Tanglepaw walk back into camp alone and watches the camp entrance for Bloodpaw spotting her• Trust me Redshadow you do enough to entertain us. •purrs sitting up• I think I might need to check on Bloodpaw she doesn’t look like she had fun hunting.
Foxpaw

•drops off his prey giving Foxpaw a look before disappearing into the apprentice den•
Tanglepaw

Oh anything you think will make me happy.
Tigerfang
*huffs* And yet you were worried about messing things up. I'm telling you Foxpaw with the way you treat her, I don't think there's any way she won't want to be with you. -Redshadow

All right. Go find a nice spot for us. *kisses his cheek and goes to the pile* -scorchgaze
•nudges him happily• You are really a confident booster. •says before limpin his way to Bloodpaw• Hey you didn’t come back wort any prey did Tanglepaw steal i from you? •teases as he approaches•
Foxpaw

•settles down near the den waiting for him•
Tigerfang
No I just....lost interest. *stares at her paws* -Bloodpaw

*brings him a plump squirrel* Dig in, handsome. -Scorchgaze
You losing interest? See now that isn’t normal. •nudges her• What’s wrong?
Foxpaw

Oh my favorite how did you know? •teases before taking a bite•
Tigerfang
...I just feel like a mouse-brain. I feel like I just don't understand how feelings work like normal cats do. -Bloodpaw

Just doing my best to be a good mate. -Scorchgaze
*rest his tail comfortably on her* I think you understand them pretty well..*says trying to think what to say* What happened between you and Tanglepaw?
Foxpaw

Fair answer. *laughs after he swallows his mouthful*
Tigerfang
We sparred a bit and I had brought up the idea that maybe he might not actually like me the way he thinks. He seemed bothered by it. -Bloodpaw
Ah....Yea i guess that would put him in a mood....He didnt say anything out there to you did he? Well nevermind that..Do you wanna spend the night in the medicine den with me? Maybe tht will help you keep your mind off some stuff.
Foxpaw

*nods and gets to her paws, pressing against him lightly to help support him but also to make herself feel better* Thank you, Foxpaw. For everything. -Bloodpaw
*sighs happily leading her to the den and lays down* You dont have to thank me you know that i should be thanking you. You spend so much time helping me out even though you have all your apprentice duties and everything.*stretches out in the nest* Cmon we should get some sleep maybe that will help calm down your mind.
Foxpaw
*lays in the nest, snuggling up to him like she used to do with her mother* You're my best friend in the world you know. -Bloodpaw
*humms lightly with his eyes closed* And you are mine. Now get some sleep and i bet you will feel so much better in the morning. *purrs out putting a paw around her*
Foxpaw

*purrs softly, lulled into a peaceful sleep* -Bloodpaw

Time skip
*grooms his mate gently after waking* -Treetail

*Slips from the nest quietly and makes his way out of the den to start organizing patrols for the day* -Scorchgaze
*pulls Bloodpaw closer to him in his sleep*
Foxpaw

*purrs loudly looking up from his sleep* Morning.
Flintstripe

*pads out of the apprentice den tiredly*
Tanglepaw
Good morning, handsome. How'd you sleep? -Treetail

Tanglepaw! *waves him over with his tail* Want to join my hunting patrol this morning? -Scorchgaze

*rolls over to face him, slowly blinking awake* -Bloodpaw
How do you think? *licks his cheek*
Flintstripe

Uh yea id love that. *says padding over*
Tanglepaw

*nuzzles her neck gently before openeing his eyes with a yawn*
Foxpaw
I'd hope like a badger. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

I figured I'd bring you on patrol so you can have the remainder of your day for training. -Scorchgaze

*licks his cheeks repeatedly* -Bloodpaw
Oh a big badger. *laughs and sits up stretching* Any patrols for the day?
Flintstripe

*nods* Sounds like a plan who is all comming with us?
Tanglepaw

*purrs* Morning to you aswell. *says sitting brushing his paw down her side*
Foxpaw
From what I heard from your dad it sounds like we're on the border patrol later this afternoon. -Treetail

Redshadow and Sheepfluff. They're waiting for us at the entrance. *pads over to them* -Scorchgaze

Ready? -Redshadow

Thank you for letting me sleep in here. I slept really well. -Bloodpaw