Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24651-24700 of 31229

più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
Yes but also no! *says cuffing him* I was just trying to mess with you!
Foxpaw

*stops when they reach a nice sunny spot and lays down happily on his back*
Tigerfang

Oh i know you did your best and it was great!
Flintstripe

*follows his scent heading towards the fresh kill pile*
flamekit
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll remember that. *teases back* So do you want to go now or do you want to wait for her? -Redshadow

*purrs as he watches him* You look content. *stretches out beside him* -Scorchgaze

*perks his ears happily* I'm gonna be the best hunter one day! -Ivorykit

*keeps still so as not to give him any hints of his spot* -Treetail
We could go now i wouldnt mind a small work out. *says getting to his paws*
Foxpaw

Thats because i am. *says closing his eyes* I love sunning.
Tigerfang

Oh i have no doubt in that. You got a nose like a lion!
Flamekit

*stops and sniffs one more time before pouncing over the freshkil pile* Gotacha!
Flamekit
Well let's get a move on. *gets up with him, watching his leg carefully* -Redshadow

Can't say I blame you. It's a great way to relax. -Scorchgaze

*purrs at his praise and nuzzles him* -Ivorykit

See you did it! *licks his head* A pro already! -Treetail

Good job Flamekit! -Ivorykit
*nods padding out infront of him being carul not to harm his leg*
Foxpaw

Sure is just hope i dont fall asleep. *purrs*
Tigerfang

What any big plans for today ?
Flintstripe

*purrs* You tink so?
Flamekit
You want to lean on me? Or I could carry you. -Redshadow

Nothing wrong with taking a little nap. *nuzzles him* -Scorchgaze

Absolutely. *nuzzles him* -Treetail
Im fine Redshadow im not a kit. *laughs*
Foxpaw

*nuzzles him back* And i love my naps.
Tigerfang

*grins turning back towars Flintstripe and Flamekit and heads back to them* Papa said i did really good!
Flamekit
I know but I just don't want you to be in pain. -Redshadow

I know you do. *kisses his cheek* -Scorchgaze

I think you did really good. -Ivorykit
Dad i will be fine. *says continues his way out*
Foxpaw

*turns his head and kiss him on the lips*
Tigerfang

Thanks! You were good to.
Flamekit
All right I'll try not to be such a worry wort. *follows him toward the lake* So how do you feel like things are going between you and Bloodpaw? -Redshadow

*purrs lightly and returns his kiss* -Scorchgaze

Tag is gonna be harder now. *laughs* -Ivorykit
I think they are going pretty well I mean she say s i comfort her...and other things.
Foxpaw

*moves over him beginning to kiss him more delicatly*
Tigerfang

You mean hide n seek dumby. *says amused*
Flamekit
Other things? -Redshadow

*rests his paws on his shoulders as they kiss* -Scorchgaze

Oh yeah hide and seek. -Ivorykit
Oh nevermind! *says quickly embarrassed reaching the lake*
Foxpaw

*purrs into his mouth putting his paws to his shoulders*
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes* Cmon what shoudl we do now?
Flamekit
You know you can tell me anything Foxpaw. Or ask for any advice. *stops at the shore* -Redshadow

You're such a nice kisser. *licks his muzzle softly* -Scorchgaze

Um we could check out the waterfall pool. Papa can we? -Ivorykit
Well me and Bloodpaw have been...Well experiementing...Do...do you have any tips on how i could well you know?
Foxpaw

I do my best. *says pushing himself up sitting on his chest*
Tigerfang

Yea you go and do waht you want we will be here.
Flintstripe

*squeaks and runs off*
Flamekit
Please a she-cat? Well what have you done so far? Don't feel embarrassed, I just want to get a feel for what you already know. -Redshadow

*huffs slightly* Well I certainly can't complain about this view. -Scorchgaze

*hurries after him* I heard it has fish! -Ivorykit

Just be careful! *calls after them**settles beside his mate, keeping an eye on them* -Treetail
Well we kissed and we well you knoe rubbed our lower areas...*says* And how can this not be embarrassing to talk about with your parents!
Foxpaw

Id hope you dont. *says moving down and gets off him* So why dont you roll over now for me.
Tigerfang

Does it really?
Flamekit

They will be find love.
Flinstripe
I mean I guess but I'm not judging you or anything. I think for most cats it's normal to be curious about these things around your age. At least that's what Mistybreeze told me. But if you want advice, the best way to please a she-cat besides mating is to use your muzzle. Lick her body especially on her sensitive areas. Most she-cats are sensitive on the neck, ears and chest. But if you use your muzzle between her legs, she'll be like prey in your paws. -Redshadow

*nods and rolls onto all fours* -Scorchgaze

I guess we'll see. *stops at the pool and peers in* Look! *Points at the small minnows* -Ivorykit

I'm just making sure. Don't want them getting hurt. -Treetail
*nods to what he says as they make it to the lake and pads in* I see...I know her neck is really sensitive...i guess ill try what you said.
Foxpaw

*purrs watching him and moves down and licks his sack teasingly*
Tigerfang

*watches them* you were right! They are so tiny!
Flamekit

True they should be find i havent had an issue with them yet.
Flitnstripe
Just remember what I've told you before. She-cats are hard enough to resist as it is, but when you have the she-cat you care about moaning under you and asking you for more it can throw reason and restraint out your mind completely. -Redshadow

*huffs in pleasure* Look who is being a tease now. -Scorchgaze

And they're sparkly. -Ivorykit

True. *nuzzles him* So what would you like to do today? -Treetail
Trust me ive almost fallen for that already once. *says starting to wad further into the water*
Foxpaw

*pulls away a bit and squeezes his sack with a paw and puts in a toe* Shush.
Tigerfang

wanna try to catch one?
Flamekit

Mhmm i have plans i might tell you i might not depends on how i feel.
Flitnstripe
I'm just warning you the further you go the harder it gets. But as long as you know when to stop it'll be fine. And I'm sure she'll be very happy after the fact. *chuckles slightly, watching him* -Redshadow

*huffs again, rocking slightly on his paws at the still somewhat new sensation* -Scorchgaze

Do you think we can? They look fast. *eyes the fish* -Ivorykit

Uh oh, sounds like I might be in trouble. *chuckles* -Treetail
I cant believe you got me to talk to you about this stuff..But thanks for the advice! *calls out*
Foxpaw

*sticks in another toe* Oh got a reaction from you big guy.
Tigerfang

*nods* Ofcourse we can we are papa and pas kits they can do anything!
Flamekit

*glances at him and draws a claw down his body* you tell me.
Flintstirpe
It's what I'm here for. -Redshadow

W-Well you should know it's hard not to react. -Scorchgaze

Yeah you're right! *watches the water intensely before striking out at the fish, but missing* -Ivorykit

*shivers slightly at his claw* Mmm the best kind of trouble. Do I need to be punished for being so bad? -Treetail
*pads back to shore a little out of breath and sits down*
Foxpaw

*pulls slides in one more paw toe* Mhmm how many can i fit. *taunts to him*
Tigerfang

*Does the same missing*
Flamekit

You know you are getting punished. *smirks*
Flitnstirpe
How'd it feel? -Redshadow

*pants slightly and shakes his head* Three is the limit. -Scorchgaze

I guess it just takes practice. -Ivorykit

I can't wait. I love it when my big guy takes charge. -Treetail
Tiring. *lays on his side* Great starclan i havent worked out in forever!
Foxpaw

*pulls them out* Aww unfortunate. *moves over him and rubs against him lightly*
Tigerfang

*nods watching the water*
Flamekit

Mhmm and my little submissive tom begs for me.
Flintstripe
Well as long as there's no pain that's a good sign. -Redshadow

Starclan you're such a tease! *pushes back against him slightly* -Scorchgaze

*strikes out again* I almost had it! -Ivorykit

I just can't help it you're so desirable. -Treetail
*nods* just a bit stiff is all. *says getting back up and going back to the water*
Foxpaw

*bites the back of his neck* Mhmm someone is rather eager. *says slowly pushing into him*
Tigerfang

you sure? I just missed mine to!
Flamekit

*huffs and drags his paw over his body feeling him up* Man you are just so hard to keep my paws off of.
Flintstripe
Well this is a good smart. This should speed up your healing considerably. -Redshadow

Fuck...*moans slightly as he enters* -Scorchgaze

It's hard to tell where they are. Like the water is moving so it makes them look out of place. -Ivorykit

Same to you. *brushes his tail between his legs discreetly* -Treetail
I’d hope so it’s pretty much the only option I have at this point •says continuing and moves back to the shore after awhile laying down on his side tiredly•
Foxpaw

•starts to inch into him starting with slow movements but starts to pick it up•
TigerfNg

Plus they are shiny..
Flamekit

•huffs• Hey we are in camp. •says cuffing him over the head•
Flintstripe
You did pretty well. I'm sure in no time you'll be able to walk without pain. -Redshadow

S-Shit! *pants and moans quietly* Y-You can go harder if you want. -Scorchgaze

*tries again and manages to hook one but can't get it onto the shore, instead flinging it back into the water* Did you see that?! I almost had it! -Ivorykit

You started it. *smirks* I just can't help myself. That big member is just too nice. -Treetail
•nods• Yea hopefully then I can start lifting and training again and get as big as you and just as Hot •teases•
Foxpaw

•nods pushing him down more as he thrusts into him• You know you teases me about moaning quietly deputy.
Tigerfang

I saw that! You almost had it! •says swiping at the water again and huffs• we are getting closer.
Flamekit

Mhmm puts your little guy to shame doesn’t it? •taunts him•
Flintstripe
*rolls his eyes in amusement* I thought you were embarrassed about that and now you're teasing me? Listen I can't help it that she-cats find me so attractive. It's a gift. -Redshadow

S-Shut up..*bites his paw slightly to hold back more moans as he hits deeper* -Scorchgaze

Pa told me it takes a lot of practice to get good at catching fish. -Ivorykit

That's so rude! *tugs on his ear roughly* You certainly moan a lot at something so little. -Treetail
I am but im just going with it! *says* And if you are attractive that measn ill be attractive!
Foxpaw

*narrows his eyes pulling his paw out of his mouth pulling out and slamming into him* None of that. *growls into his ear*
Tigerfang

So we just sit here and practice till we master it!
Flamekit

COmming from you that is gold. *grins looking over at the kits then him* How about we go now while they are distracted.
Flintstripe
Absolutely. You must be just her type as well. -Redshadow

*groans as he slams into his spot* E-Easy, big guy. I-I'm not gonna l-last long if you g-go at me like th-that. *pants at the feeling of his thrusting, member throbbing* -Scorchgaze

You think we'll be able to get it in one day? -Ivorykit

Mmm I'm down for that. We should probably get someone to keep an eye on them though. -Treetail
*snickers and gets to his paws* Alright im ready to head back i think i worn out.
Foxpaw

N-now you know how i feel.. *says moving his paw into his mouth to quiet him and leans forward his member throbbing inside him*
Tigerfang

I think so if we try hard enough.
Flamekit

*huffs* Fine hurry up ill be at the entrance and if you are late ill have to higten the punishment. *says padding toward the entrance*
Flinstripe
Let's go then. You made a lot of improvement today. *starts the way back with him* -Redshadow

*moans more against his paw as he pushes in further, releasing as he hits his spot again* -Scorchgaze

*nods, determined**keeps his eyes on the water* I think you have to aim a little above where they look like they are. -Ivorykit

*hurries over to his uncle, Darkmist, before joining his mate at the entrance, nudging him eagerly* Get a move on. -Treetail
*nods following after him slowly*
Foxpaw

*finishes inside of him panting and pulls out of him and flips him over onto his back to look at him * Mhmm your big guy is still hard *says rubbing it with a paw*
Tigerfang

You think so? *says swiping down again*
Flamekit

*huffs only leading him a bit away from camp before turning and tossing him down into the bushes planting his paw down on his chest holding him down aggressivly* Well well where to start.
Flintstripe
So any other advice you need before your lady gets back? -Redshadow

W-Well you made me feel good so I can't help it. -Scorchgaze

Yeah it seems like to moving water affects it. -Ivorykit

Mmm feeling impatient big guy? -Treetail
Nothihng that i can think of. *says before swatting at him* Unless you have some for me.
Foxpaw

*moves over him and sucks on his chest before sliding back into him* I mean i get to be the only cat in the clan to top the deputy.
TIgerfang

*looks closer eyes narrowed* I think i get it..
Flamekit

*shuts his muzzle shut quickly before sliding down* Im going to be really rough with you. *purrs massaging his sack and begins to lick them *
Flintstripe
*chuckles* Nah giving a she-cat plenty of foreplay is my best advice. Aside from listening to her. If she seems to really like something obviously do that more. -Redshadow

L-lucky you. *moans and rubs his own member as he pushes back into him* -Scorchgaze

*watches him* -Ivorykit

*moans and lays his head back, purring deeply* -Treetail
Ill do my best then. *laughs* When do you think we will head back to teh new camp?
Foxpaw

*moves up to his neck sucking on it hungerily* You seem to be enjoying this* Says thrusting into him roughly*
Tigerfang

*swats at the watter again getting one but dropping it into the water* Did you see that!?
Flamekit

*moves his toes up into him pressing 1 in first*
Flintstripe
Whenever you're ready. I just don't want to rush your healing. -Redshadow

You're h-hitting m-me in j-just the right s-spot! *grits his teeth as he climaxes again* S-Starclan! -Scorchgaze

Yeah we're getting it!! *bounces excitedly before watching the water again* -Ivorykit

*moans more as he pushes in a toe* T-Thought you were going to be rough with me? -Treetail
I think once i can walk comfortly we should be good i just dont want to force you here with Tigerfang..
Foxpaw

*climaxes into him again biting into his neck moaning loudly and rest ontop of him panting heavily* You sure you aren't a bottom? *breathes out*
Tigerfang

*watches him to see if he could pick something up*
Flamekit

*purrs* Thanks for reminding me says skipping the second and shoves in three toes inching in the 4th*
Flintstripe
I don't mind. He knows better than to mess with me. Especially since I could throw it in his face that he takes it from the deputy. -Redshadow

V-Very funny. Keep talking like that and I'll show you how much of a top I really am. *licks his neck* You felt amazing though. -Scorchgaze

*snatches a fish, managing to fling it onto the cave floor* Well the technique wasn't great but I did it! -Ivorykit

FUCK! *pants heavily, moaning at the sensation* I-I should have kept my muzzle s-shut. *his member throbbed painfully, already leaking* -Treetail
*wrinkles his nose* Dont say that cmon i dont wanna know my acutal dad takes it from him.
Foxpaw

*licks his muzzle and kisses him* Shush.
Tigerfang

*gaps* Nice! Cmon lets go show papa!
Flamekit

*purrs and licks up his member slowly before taking the toes out and sits back* You sit here ill be right back, *says going out quickly and comming back with vines* Just incase you have any big ideas *says massaging his sack again and rubs his own member against him*
Flitnstripe
*shrugs slightly* I'm just saying. If he takes one step out of line I have no problem reminding him. -Redshadow

*purrs and kisses him back, wrapping his paws tightly around him* -Scorchgaze

*looks around* Where are they? -Ivorykit

*pads over to the kits* Your parents had something important to do. Life of a warrior is usually never calm. *settles down beside them* You're doing well. -Darkmist

Really? We're trying really hard! -Ivorykit

O-Oh I know better than to get out of line when you're in charge. *can't help but eye his member with hungry eyes* -Treetail
You are the best you know that. *says padding into camp and looks aorund for Bloodpaw*
Foxpaw

*purrs and brushing their members together*
Tigerfang

*huffs* We thought we would impress them..*mutters*
Flamekit

*pads over to his fatehr*
Tanglepaw

I thought so... *follows his gaze and grins moving up and shoves his member into his face* Mhmm you are staring at this guy pretty intently* Go on havea taste. *growls*
Flintstripe
I try. I'm gonna check on Mistybreeze so I'll catch up with you later. *heads to the warriors den* -Redshadow

*grinds up against him while his paws rub all over his body**twines their tongues as they kiss* -Scorchgaze

Well once they get back and see I'm sure they'll be very impressed. Hey Tanglepaw. -Darkmist

*nudges his brother* Let's catch more so when they come back they'll be super impressed! -Ivorykit

*takes him eagerly into his mouth* Just can't help myself. *mumbles around his member as he sucks, his mouth watering* -Treetail