Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24751-24800 of 31229

più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
*looks over at him* So how was that?
Tigerfang

*blinks* wait Redshadow said the same thing...
Foxpaw

Yes im sore but definatly not as bad as you, *grins* Are you sure you can walk back?
Flintstripe
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
Well apparently Bloodpaw went to the other camp today. Alone. -Scorchgaze

Really? Well then it must be common knowledge for warriors I guess. -Bloodpaw

I should be able to manage. *stands with a slight wince* Gosh my hips are killing me. -Treetail
What seriously? •says surprised• Why would she do something stupid like that?
Tigerfang

•watches the water after a bit starts to head back to camp•
Tanglepaw

Yea I gUess so otherwise we might just both be dumb. •says laughing•
Foxpaw

Oh go cry to starclan. •teases as he heads back•
Flintstripe
I can only imagine it was to visit her parents. *sees Tanglepaw starting to go back* Looks like he's had his time. Come on let's get going. *starts back to camp* -Scorchgaze

Well maybe you are. *teases* -Bloodpaw

So mean to me! *follows him* -Treetail
*nods following after him reaching camp* So are you going to talk to Bloodpaw tonight or tommorow?
Tigerfang

Oh please if im dumb you are dumb. *leans his head on her shoulder closing his eyes*
Foxpaw

Im only treatin you the way you should be treated love.
Flintstripe
It's late so I'll speak with her tomorrow. Of course one of Hushpool and Skyheart's kits would be causing trouble. -Scorchgaze

*purrs softly and curls up against him, closing her eyes* -Bloodpaw

That's just hurtful. -Treetail
Not surprised to be honest. *says seeing the camp entrance and speeds up* Oh a nest sounds good right now. *says padding into camp and heads towards the warriors den*
Tigerfang

*falls alseep moving his paws around her*
Foxpaw

Oh you know i love you. *says padding into camp* Cmon the kits are passed out near the pool it looks like. *says picking up Ivorykit as they make it in*
Flintstripe
*purrs and follows him, settling into the nest* It sure does. -Scorchgaze

*takes Flamekit* Thanks for watching them Darkmist. -Treetail

No problem. They just looked so peaceful by the waterfall I didn't want to disturb them. -Darkmist
*closes his eyes as he stretches out* Night deputy.
Tigerfang

*pads in after them glancing towards the medicine den and heads to the appretnice den to sleep*
Tanglepaw

*nods purring* Thanks again you have a good night. *says as he heads to the nursery*
Flitnstrpe
Night handsome. -Scorchgaze

*gently sets Flamekit in the nest and curls up around his family* -Treetail
*yawns awake blinking himself to his paws*
Tanglepaw

*snores quietly besides Blodopaw*
Foxpaw

*pads out of the nursery quietly to pick out a piece of prey*
Flintstripe
Morning, son. *pads to the pile with a yawn* -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles her head against his chest* -Bloodpaw
*looks up at him yawning tiredly* Oh hey dad. *purrs* What are you doing up so late?
Flitnstripe

*opens his eyes purring down at her*
Foxpaw

*pads out of the apprentice den*
Tanglepaw
Since the clan is much smaller now and there's less to take care of I've been trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. *peers behind him* Frecklenose? Hun what are you doing here? -Scorchgaze

I need to get Swampkit to Merry. *hurries to the medicine cat den* -Frecklenose

Morning. *stretches slightly, still laying against him* -Bloodpaw
That’s true...•says to turn around seeing his sister and quickly follows her• Wait freckle is he okay?
Flintstripe

•purrs• How was your sleep?
Foxpaw
He hit his head while playing last night. I'm worried he has a concussion. -Frecklenose

*follows them to the den worriedly* -Scorchgaze

Peaceful. *looks up as Frecklenose comes in* -Bloodpaw
Oh...•stops outside the den not wanting to crowd it and let’s them go• ill be out here! •calls after them and spots Sweetbrair• Sweet!
Flintstripe

•looks over at the new crowd of cats• What’s going on?
Foxpaw

•watches everything from a bit away•
Tanglepaw
Hey Flint. *nuzzles his shoulder* It's been forever since I've gotten to see you. At least it feels that way. -Sweetbriar

*calls to her sister, watching anxiously as she looks over Swampkit* -Frecklenose

Maybe we should give them some space. -Bloodpaw
•huffs sitting up• Mama....I wanna go home..
Swampkit

That’s because it has been forever. •purrs loudly• How have you been!? How is wren and everyone?
Flintstripe

•nods slowly sitting up• oh I forgot to tell you I was doing leg exercises yesterday at the lake. •says as he limps out of medicine den•
Foxpaw
I promise we'll go home as soon as your aunt takes a look at you. -Frecklenose

Everyone is good. Wren has taken to his deputy role just as seamlessly as you'd expect him to. Freckle and Sunheart have been doing much better it seems. Her kits are growing like crazy. And I'm just, you know, the same old same old. -Sweetbriar

Really? How'd that go? -Bloodpaw
*huffs laying down watching the other cats nervously and winces from the throbbing*
Swampkit

*nudges her shoulder* Thats good and i saw Swampkit poor little thing still having issues?
Flintstripe

Well went swimming and i was sore as you could ever be.
Foxpaw
*nods* And I'm sure hitting his head didn't help any existing issues. -Sweetbriar

*laughs slightly* But hey you did it! Want to go back out today? -Bloodpaw
Yea hopfully it doesnt effect him becomming an apprentice..*shakes his head* Anyways how is the new camp are you all liking it?
Flintstripe

I wouldnt mind the more i do it the faster ill heal. *purrs* I should let Redshadow know though i dont want him to go to the medicine den and panick when im not there.
Foxpaw

*looks up at Scrochgaze* Mama is that grandpa?
Swampkit
It's nice. I really like how open it is. -Sweetbriar

Probably a good idea. Wanna go now since there's so much craziness right now? -Bloodpaw

*crouches beside him* Hey champ. I missed you. -Scorchgaze
*purrs* Yea i bet i remember looking aorund for that place...But this is home.
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea. *sees Redshadow and waves at him good bye*
Foxpaw

*shrinks back a bit* You look differnt..
Swampkit
*leans her head against his shoulder* I'm glad you're happy, but I miss you. -Sweetbriar

*frowns slightly* What do you mean, darling? -Frecklenose

*nods slightly* -Redshadow

Well let's go then. *starts out with him* I'm not excited for leaf-bare. -Bloodpaw
Missed you more all of you went off and left me and Merry alone. *laughs* Camps been less lively without all of you.
Flitnstripe

He looks differnt. *says to her*
Swampkit

*nods following her slowly* Oh is it because it gets freezing cold and you have no warm pelt to lay with? *teases*
Foxpaw

*watches them go and tears at his vole*
Tanglepaw
It hasn't been easy being away that's for sure. -Sweetbriar

Can you tell me what exactly it is that's different? *asks gently* -Frecklenose

*rolls her eyes at him lightheartedly* More like because we lose a bunch of fun things to do outside of camp. -Bloodpaw

*pads over to him* Upset? -Darkmist
Im sure you have all had an easier time then i have. *leans against her*
Flintstirpe

His fur is a differnt color i think...I dont remember...
Swampkit

Oh thats true. *says nearing the lake and purrs* There it is!
Foxpaw

No im fine..*says eating another bite*
Tanglepaw
I'm sure. I'm sorry, Flint. -Sweetbriar

Grandpa has orange fur like me and you, darling. *licks his head soothingly* -Frecklenose

*hurries into the water right away* Well, show me what you can do. -Bloodpaw

If you say so. *settles beside him* I hope everything is okay with Swampkit. -Darkmist
•shakes his head• don’t be sorry it’s just part of life plus I have Treetaills fine ass. •grins•
Flintstirpe

• puts a paw to his head trying to think only to feel pain instead• He was brown fur I thought.
Swampkit

•follows after her slowly• Hey calm down I’m just swimming! •slides in and starts to paddle towards her¥
Foxpaw

Same..it’s nice to see them though.
Tanglepaw
*rolls her eyes in amusement* I'm sure that's very comforting. -Sweetbriar

*nudges to him the herbs Merryberry set out* Take these. *watches him nervously* -Frecklenose

Well how does it feel? -Bloodpaw

*nods* It's been a while since they've been gone. -Darkmist
So are you still stuck on Falconstsr? •says amused• Or has a Tom finally caught your eyes from the other camp?
Flintstirpe

•wrinkles his nose-“ Mama these smell bad I already had to eat bad herbs earlier..•huffs still looking weary of Scorchgaze•
Swampkit

Oh very. •says swimming around her• I can actually move my leg with out pain.
Foxpaw

•nods• Pa...am I..well do I over react?
Tanglepaw
*smiles slightly* Doesn't seem like there really could be another tom for me. -Sweetbriar

Your aunty said these will help the pain. -Frecklenose

*looks at him reassuringly* How about I get you some honey that you can have after the herbs to get rid of the bad taste? -Scorchgaze

Well I'm glad you're not hurting. -Bloodpaw

How do you mean? -Darkmist
Hey who knows im sure you will find a mate eventually if Falconstar doest yearn for you. *nudges her comfortly* So anything new with you though?
Flintstripe

*presses against his mother still not trusting Scorchgaze and starts to eat the herbs*
Swampkit

*nods stopping to just float and purrs* Though i get a bit lazy sometimes.
Foxpaw

*shrugs* I dont know the last time i talked to Bloodpaw she didnt really like what i had to say...
Tanglepaw
Not really. Just been spending time with Freckle's kits. They're just growing so fast. More and more curious every day. -Sweetbriar

*goes to the herb storage and takes a piece of honey comb, setting it down for him* -Scorchgaze

Your grandpa got you honey. You love honey. -Frecklenose

I think that's justified. *moves over to him and licks his nose* -Bloodpaw

Well why don't you tell me about it. I'll give you the best advice I can. -Darkmist
*blinks almost forgetting* I just realized you haven't seend Flamekit or Ivorykit in moons! *nudges her toward sthe nursery* Cmon im sure they would love to see you!
Flinstripe

*reaches out a paw hesitantly and snatches the honey going back to his mothers fur*
Swampkit

*hums lightly* Hey its tiring working with three legs. *says licking her back*
Foxpaw

Well...Bloodpaw left to go to the other camp alone...and she didnt tell anyone besides Foxpaw obviously..But when she got back i conftonted her about it!
Tanglepaw
*purrs and continues toward the den* I've missed the little sweethearts. How have they been? -Sweetbriar

It's okay, darling. Your grandpa would never hurt you. -Frecklenose

I'm sure. But you'll be better soon. I have a feeling. *kisses him softly* -Bloodpaw

And I'm assuming that didn't go well. What did you say to her? -Darkmist
They have been amazing life changing honestly. *purrs* THough i dont know if they will remeber you..you all left when they were just starting to meet everyone.
Flintstripe

*looks up at Flintstripe then sees Sweetbriar and tilts his head*
Flamekit

*continues eating the honey and curls up* mama i wanna go home..
Swmapkit

*blinks and presses into her kiss moving his paws around her slowly*
Foxpaw

Well she told me she didnt need anyone to watch over her and worry about her and that she was her own cat...and that im always kind of doing that..
Tanglepaw
Well at least I'll be able to properly meet them now that they're older. -Sweetbriar

*perks up* Sweet! What are you doing here? *stands from the nest* -Treetail

*grumbles in his sleep* -Ivorykit

Merryberry and I are going to have a chat and then we'll go home, I promise. *nuzzles his cheek* -Frecklenose

*wraps her paws around his neck, deepening the kiss* -Bloodpaw

Mm that makes sense. Her whole family is very independent. -Darkmist
*pads out to greet them* Papa who is that?
Flamekit

*purrs* This is your aunt Sweetbriar she lives at the other camp.
Flintstipe

*nods glancing around the den nervously*
Swampkit

*pulls his muzzle away a bit* D-do you wanna take this someone dryer incase we accidently drown ourselves? *says slowly moving them closer to the shore*
Foxpaw

I know..But she just went off on me and stormed off to the medicine den to go stay the night again with FOxpaw.
Tanglepaw
It's good to see you, Flamekit. *smiles at him warmly* The last time I saw you, you were barely walking. -Sweetbriar

*pads out to them* Papa what's with all the noise? -Ivorykit

I promise Swampkit it'll be okay. -Scorchgaze

*pads to the back of the medicine cat den to speak with her sister* -Frecklenose

*laughs slightly* Might be a smart idea. *Moves out of the water and sits on the shore* -Bloodpaw

Well do you think you'd be comfortable with accepting her independence? Or would you be too worried about her? -Darkmist
*pads up to her and sniffs her curiously* You smell like granpa!
Flamekit

Your aunty has come to visit.
Flintstripe

*rasises his fur at him glancing around for his mother*
Swampkit

*follows her chuckling still and moves over to her moving his muzzle to hers to continue kissing*
Foxpaw

Well i tihnk i would be okay with it if she would tell me where she was going...I mean im her best friend to..
Tanglepaw
Well it's been a while since I've seen him. I'll have to go say hi to him too. -Sweetbriar

*purrs at the kiss, pressing closer to him* -Bloodpaw

Well just let her know that. I'm sure she's just worried about other cats finding out but she trusts you enough to not lie to you at least. -Darkmist
*nods* Im sure he is dying to talk to one of his favorite daughters.
Flintstripe

*wraps his paws around her and pulls down on top of him and he falls onto his back*
Foxpaw

Well i did tell Scorchgaze that she left though...I dont think he has talked to her about that yet..
Tanglepaw

*circles her* Do you like to play?
Flamekit
*purrs in amusement* Not my fault I'm a daddy's girl. *looks at Flamekit* Of course I do! -Sweetbriar

Will you play with us? -Ivorykit

I'm not sure how long I can stay but I'll play for a bit. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*runs her paws over his shoulders as they continue to kiss**bites and lightly tugs on his lower lip* -Bloodpaw

That might not go over so well. -Darkmist
*purrs grabbing a moss ball quickly* Great we dont have anyone to play with besideds each other and grandpa! *swats the ball at her happily*
Flamekit

*humms lightly a rumble comming from his chest moving his paws lower slowly before pulling his muzzle away licking at her nose* So...
Foxpaw

I know i know! *says quickly*
Tanglepaw
*smacks it back to them* What about playing with your daddies? -Sweetbriar

So? *licks his cheeks up to his ears* -Bloodpaw

But just relax. I'm sure if you sit her down and just explain everything it'll be fine. -Darkmist
They are always going out the patrol or dates we usually have Darkmist watching us. *purrs* Plus they aren't to fun at games they cheat!
Flamekit

*looks at his sister a bit embarrassed*
Flintstripe

*shivers slightly* Whatcha wanna do now? *says as he rubs his paws down her back*
Foxpaw

*shifts laying his head back down once he felt dizzy again*
Swampkit

I guess...i dont know i just feel annoyed recently.
Tanglepaw
*purrs in amusement* You wanna know a secret? When we were kits and we'd play they used to cheat then too. They hate losing. -Sweetbriar

Hey that's not true! -Treetail

Well....*nuzzles his neck* Maybe we could put the advice we were given to use....-Bloodpaw

*pads over to him* Okay, darling. Merryberry wants you to stay here and rest now that you've taken the herbs. We'll see how you feel when you wake up from a nap and then we'll go home. -Frecklenose

About her being so close to Foxpaw? -Darkmist