Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26051-26100 of 31229

più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
Anything for you. *purrs and heads to her den* -Sweetbriar

Ohh but do you want me to? *Murmurs low in his ear, his toe making shallow thrusts at his entrance* I think you like it when I have my way with you. -Scorchgaze
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
*watches her go with a smug look* You know i still cant get over you strutting over to that den. *says before turning to his mate and following him*
Flitnstripe

*almost lets out a whimper* O-only a little! I-i mean if you where a real top you would have taken me like a real tom.
Tigerfang
*her ear tips go red before disappearing inside* -Sweetbriar

*purrs in amusement* There's the teasing I was waiting for. -Treetail

Oh is that so? *tugs on his ear roughly* I'll be sure to take you plenty, but not until I hear my cute little bottom beg for it. *slides his tongue down his back before licking teasingly as his tailhole* -Scorchgaze
Dont worry ill get her more later on. *chuckles* Kits all settled down?
Flintstripe

*claws the ground before finally givving in* Okay! Okay! Put it in me already!
Tigerfang
All tucked in. *nuzzles them in the nest* -Treetail

*purrs in amusement and gives him one more good lick before mounting him* See was that so hard? *grips his scruff in his mouth as he gives his mate a strong thrust* -Scorchgaze
*gasps feeling him enter gripping him tightly* Y-yes! It was hard!
Tigerfang
Anything else I should know about that's hard? *reaches between his legs as his forceful thrusts keep a steady pace* You may be stubborn, but the little you down here is loving this. *strokes his member in time with his thrusts**angles his hips slightly so he was thrusting right into Tigerfang's sensitive spot* -Scorchgaze
D-dont call it that! *says moaning into the snow as he touches him and reaches into him deeply* H-harder i know you c-can go harder! *growls*
Tigerfang
*can't help but smirk* That's more like it. *braces his free paw on his back between his shoulders, effectively pinning him down while her pulled almost all the way out before plunging back in* Fuuuck! You're gripping me so tight! *repeats the thrusting motion, slamming hard into his spot* -Scorchgaze
*bites onto his paw holding in his moan like he usually does and presses further against him, his breathing was getting heavy and vision was blurring slightly*
Tigerfang

How do you think Swamppaw is doing as a medicine cat?
Flitnstirpe
*pulls his paws away and pins them on either side of his head with his own paws* Stop hiding those moans or I'll go back to teasing you. And you wouldn't want that would you? *stops his thrusting just to grind his member inside him* -Scorchgaze

He seems to be doing really well. He was definitely meant for this position. -Treetail
*pants heavily saliva comming out of his mouth in heat his own member throbbing about to burst and looks forward lustfully* Come on! Stop teasing me!
Tigerfang

Agreed i meane i know how he wanted to be a warrior at one point but he got injured and he was a sickly kit..
Flintstripe
*keeps his grip on his paws so that he couldn't hold anything back**pulls his hips back far before slamming in again**growls in pleasure as he thrust faster and harder* -Scorchgaze

Well either way he's doing a great service to the clan. -Treetail
*growls at his grip on his paws trying to forcefully free them as he climaxes from his last thrust* Fuck!
Tigerfang

I just wish he was more social. *laughs* I barley see the poor little thing.
Flitnstripe
*groans in his ear as he continues his thrusting* I love hear you. It makes me so hard. -Scorchgaze

I can't imagine the position is easy. So much to learn and do. We should go visit him in the morning. -Treetail
*tries to drag his paws out from under his* Y-you aren;t holding me down with your powers are you... *moans out*
Tigerfang

Im sure he would love that hopefully he is free and not to busy. *says leaning his head against him*
Flintstripe
Nope. This is all natural strength, handsome. *pulls out just to flip him over on his back* Mmm such a nice view. *pushes back into him and leans down to kiss him passionately* -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles and pulls him close* I'm sure he'll have some time. Even medicine cats take breaks. -Treetail
*moans loudly into his moouth moving his paws onto his back and sticks them into him*
Tigerfang

I dont know ive heard horror stories of medicine cats over working themselves.
Flintstripe
*groans at the sounds of his moans* Tell me one thing, does it feel good having me in you? -Scorchgaze

Like your dad's first mate. -Treetail
Y-yes yes it does! *says into his mouth* Just shut up and fuck me!
Tigerfang

*flicks his ear at the mention of that* Yea him.
Flintstripe
Mmm since you begged so nicely. *pushes his hind legs back as he drills into him* -Scorchgaze

I wonder what he was like. Other than being a medicine cat. -Treetail
*latches his jaws onto his neck stifling his moan and his grips him tighter*
Tigerfang

Like in other ways? *wrinkles his nose*
Flintstripe
*growls in pleasure and grips his hips as he pushes all the into him**finishes with a hard thrust* You feel amazing. *huffs and licks his forehead, his hips still thrusting through and after his climax**trails one of his paws down his stomach, stroking his member* -Scorchgaze

*cuffs him lightly* Not in that way you weirdo. *purrs in amusement* I meant his personality. -Treetail
•makes his way towards camp• Well how does it feel to be on the old territory again?
Tanglewhisker

•leans his head back tiredly his body exhausted•
Tigerfang

•huffs a bit embarrassed• well clear it up next time.
Flintstripe
Strange honestly. It's the same as it's always been, but it just feels kind of different. Has much changed with everyone while I've been gone? -Frecklenose

*gives him a few more thrusts before pulling back to lay beside him* That was great. -Scorchgaze

Why would I want to know about what you were thinking of?! -Treetail
Well actually Falconstsr and your sister are mates now. •says amused• I think that’s the biggest change.
Tanglewhisker

Say that again..•groans rolling onto his side•
Tigerfang

Oh shush you. •shakes his head amused•
Flintstripe
Wait what?! Since when?! Why did no one tell me sooner?! -Frecklenose

You okay? -Scorchgaze

*grooms his fur* You're just a troublemaker. *stops as he scents the air* Do you smell that? It smells like your sister. -Treetail
I thought Wrenflight would have told you honestly he was here when that happened.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah yeah you just wear me out you know?
Tigerfang

•sniffs and gets up quickly• Yeah it doss! •says before heading out of the den•
Flintstripe

•wrinkles his nose as her separates herbs•
Swamppaw
He'll be getting an earful from me later for keeping that from me. *pads into camp and smiles widely at her brother* Flint! *rushes to him and nuzzles his shoulder* Flint I missed you! -Frecklenose

There you are! *pads over to his son* Where in StarClan's name have you been?! Your mother and I didn't even get to congratulate you before you were gone! -Darkmist

Likewise. I really have to use up all my energy with you. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
•flattens his ears embarrassed• Sorry Bloodmoon wanted to go see the other camp and needed someone to go with her. •says watching Frecklenose pad away• But I’m back now!
Tanglewhisker

•purrs nuzzling her warmly-“ Bet I missed you more! All I’ve had for company is Treetail and you know how he can be! But Sweet has been a nice welcome aswell. •purrs• So what brings you here? Come to. Heck on your little medicine cat in training?
Flintstripe

Becuase I’m such a stubborn Tom. •laughs•
Tigerfang

•hears his mother’s voice and twitch’s his ears confused• Mama? •says before poking his head out of the den•
Swamppaw
And you brought your aunt. What's she doing here? -Darkmist

Of course. *looks to the den* Swamppaw! *pulls him close as she rushes to his side* Oh my baby! I missed you so much! *smothers him in nuzzles and licks* -Frecklenose

You know it. *kisses his cheek* But that's part of why I love you. -Scorchgaze
Well Swamppaw is here and she wanted to visit him •says not completely lying• Would you think she wouldn’t want to visit Swamppaw?
Tanglewhisker

Obviously. •purrs watching her and follows behind•
Flintstripe

Mama I’m not a kitten anymore staaaph! •purrs loudly nuzzling her• Is it just you? •says looking around incase Blackpaw was with her•
Swamppaw

I think it’s one of my best traits honestly. •laughs sitting up a bit•
Tigerfang
Oh well of course she would. I'm just surprised my brother didn't come too. -Darkmist

You're not a kitten, but you'll always be my kitten. *purrs as she looks at him* It's just me today. I wanted to hog you all to myself. *licks his forehead* Look at how much you've grown. -Frecklenose

Mmm I can agree with that. -Scorchgaze
I mean it’s Sunheart he probably had better things to do. •says dryly•
Tanglewhisker

•puffs out slightly• You think so? I don’t think I’ve gotten much bigger I bet Blackpaw is huge now!
Swamppaw

Well wanna head back? My pelt is wet and it’s getting let I don’t want to freeze. •purrs•
Tigerfang
*gives him a look* Something better to do than see his son? Is everything okay? -Darkmist

Blackpaw certainly has grown, but so have you. So tell me, how has everything been going? -Frecklenose

Yes let's get you in our cozy nest and I'll give you a nice bath. -Scorchgaze
•shrugs• Not wanting to say anything. As far as I know everything is fine and plus he has two kits over at the other camp. •says before stretching• Well did I miss anything while I was gone?
Tanglewhisker

Good I’m getting okay at mixing herbs and stuff. I helped Wrenflight when he was here.
Swamppaw

•oh please and thank you. •says before starting his way back•
Tigerfang
Nope. With you and Bloodmoon gone everything has been peaceful. *teases* -Darkmist

He told me. *purrs deeply* I'm just so proud of you. *nudges Flintstripe* Go and get Sweetbriar so we can all share a meal together. What are you hungry for, sweetie? *licks Swamppaw's head* -Frecklenose

*follows after him and can't help but chuckle* Were you so stubborn with all your previous mates? -Scorchgaze
Oh haha. •rolls his eyes• Well that’s good atleast nothing crazy happened while I was gone. •purrs casting a glance over at Frecklenose thinking of the kiss• Well what do you want to do now that your son is a full grown warrior?
Tanglewhisker

Bossy as ever I see. •says making his way to Sweetbriars den and calls for her before heading to the fresh kill pile•
Flintstripe

Uh not really I ate a little bit ago and I have some stuff I need to finish up• How about later?
Swamppaw

Oh you know I was just as difficult that’s why I went through so many.
Tigerfang
How about we get your nest set up? -Darkmist

Okay. *nuzzles him* I'll be staying for a couple of days so we have plenty of time to catch up. *joins her siblings* -Frecklenose

It's so good to see you Freckle! -Sweetbriar

You too. *lays down with a smirk* So, you and Falconstar huh? -Frecklenose

What a shame. It's one of the things I love most about you. -Scorchgaze
Oh starclan i forgot about that! *says amused* I guess i should do that. *says making his way to the den*
Tanglewhisker

*purrs and watches her go before heading back to the den*
Swamppaw

Yup her and Falconstar. *smirks* And you should see how she takes care of kits! She was born to be a mother! *laughs*
Flintstripe

Oh yeah its unfortunate that everyone else couldn't
Tigerfang
*follows him in* So have you and your aunt been catching up? How is the family doing at the other camp? -Darkmist

I'm sure they've been getting tons of practice in. Sure you aren't pregnant already? -Frecklenose

Guuuuys! I thought this would stop once he and I were in a relationship! -Sweetbriar

Oh no, now we get into the good stuff. So, what was your first time like? Was it everything you hoped it would be? -frecklenose

I mean it worked out for me because now you're all mine. -Scorchgaze
Yea we have been catching up. *purrs* And they are good warriros in the making.
Tanglewhisker

*snorts in laughter* You wish Sweets and yea how was it? Did he have you pinned down with those big strong paws of his?
Flitnstripe

Very true and not like anyone else can take me from you.
Tigerfang
No surprise there. They take after your uncle. -Darkmist

*turns dark red and shuffles her paws* It was amazing. -Sweetbriar

And how many times have you done it since? *Teases with a smirk* -Frecklenose

*turns darker* I....I've lost count. -Sweetbriar

Oh is that so? -Scorchgaze
Eh i think they take after more of mother. *laughs* More steady headed.
Tanglewhisker

Oh how big is he? Give me everything. *grins* Does he go hard? Soft? Is he romantic?
Flintstripe

I mean do you think someone can? *laughs*
Tigerfang
Oh you think she's level headed? I think she's a little fiesty. -Darkmist

Okay that's way too personal! -Sweetbriar

Oh come on! -Frecklenose

Definitely not! -Scorchgaze
LIke ma? *teases* She has more sense then others i think. *says to him grabbing more moss*
Tanglewhisker

Is not! *says to her* I would tell you guys everything!
Flintstripe

Exactly so im all yours.
Tigerfang
Well that's true, your mother does have a fierce side. -Darkmist

*shuffles her paws* How would I even be able to tell? -Sweetbriar

Compare it to mice. That's what Flintstripe and I did. -Frecklenose

Like three mouse lengths. Maybe a little more. -Sweetbriar

StarClan sake! How are you walking right now?! -Frecklenose

I love hearing that. -Scorchgaze
I see but that is amusing. *chuckles* And looks around to see where he could make his nest and somewhere near Bloodmoon*
Tanglewhisker

*looks at her amazed* Is it like thick? *says in awe* I mean Treetail is pretty big himself but not that big!
Flitnstirpe

*makes his way towards the warriors den and flops into his nest* Oh starclan finally!
Tigerfang
There's some open space over where Sweetbriar used to have her nest. -Darkmist

Um about *pauses to think before holding up her paw* as thick as my paw is wide. -Sweetbriar

What in the world?! You're a lucky she-cat huh? -Frecklenose

*purrs and curls around him, beginning to groom his fur* -Scorchgaze
Well i will claim that then! *says moving over and begins to make his nest*
Tanglewhisker

*looks at her longingly* Oh starclan im actually a bit jealous! *huffs and turns to Frecklenose* What about you though how big was Sunheart again?
Flintstripe

*closes his eyes happily purring* Ah that feels good.
Tigerfang