Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30851-30900 of 31229

più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
*brushes her tail soothingly over her back* Come on, let's share our prey. *laughs as she settles down* Your dad cried? No way! -Sunflowernose

*looks caught off guard by that and even hurt before putting on her usual mask of indifference* Because I'm clueless about expressing myself? Fine. I still passed all my assessments with flying colors and no one can take that away from me. *stalks off from the beach* -Pantherleap

Uh yeah I think a new nest is a must. -Sweetbriar

Okay, talk about crossing boundaries! I am not telling my kits that I got off to their step father and I experimenting with breath play. -Frecklenose
last edited più di un anno fa
Oh yes! Its late enough in the morning, she should be up. *licks his cheek before padding off to the elders den* Mistybreeze, are you up, best friend? -Hushpool

*purrs happily* never. I would never complain. -Bloodmoon

Sweetbriar showed us the good moss spots. -Ivorypaw

When do you start training? -Badgerpaw

You know it's going to feel full when Hushpool and Skyheart move in. -Featherwing
più di un anno fa KatieK102 said…
Don’t let him fool you, Sunflowernose. I bet Skyheart doesn’t even know how to cry. ~ Cloudpaw

*immediately wants to call her back and soothe her, but clumps her mouth shut and turns away* *wades back into the lake and collapses, groaning loudly to herself* ~ Ambershade

What the actual— get out, and stay out of my camp until dawn tomorrow or so help me I’ll exile you both with Sunheart! ~ Falconstar

Pass. Come on Frecklenose, not everyone knows how to share their nice things. ~ Duskstorm

*looks up from grooming her pelt and smiles thinly * What, because I’m technically an elder now I’m supposed to sleep until noon? That’s a hurtful stereotype. ~ Mistybreeze
I couldn't imagine what Skyheart would cry about. He always seems so tough. -Sunflowernose

Such a shame. *twines their tail and heads for the exit* Such a shame that he doesn't realize this is not a punishment. *purrs with a laugh* -Frecklenose

Wait here. *makes quick work of taking out the old moss* Good thing I grabbed extra for us when I took the boys out. *nudges him inside once she'd put together their new nest* Lay down and relax, hun. -Sweetbriar

*rolls her eyes as she flops over beside her* You don't have to he old to like sleep. Duskstorm sleeps half the day away. -Hushpool
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
Im not fooling anyone! He does cry my mama said so!
Buckpaw

Like i said we can ask him and go from there. But yeah we need to be careful when we talk to him he will most likely faint.
Strongbreeze

*follows his mate happily* Wait for me!
Skyheartt

Tomorrow! That's what Sweetbriar said atleast.
Flamepaw

Well im sure you two will have fun the first day is always exciting,
Driftpaw

*looks over towards the two cats* Yea....Its going to be something.
Crowtail
Oh. Well if your mom said it she's probably being honest. I wonder what it was! -Sunflowernose

What are you hoping to learn first? -Badgerpaw

I think fighting would be good for me. Get a head start on it. -Ivorypaw

Well, might as well join the madness. *heads over to the elders den with the moss* -Featherwing

Look at who is here! -Hushpool
Who knows you can ask him yourself now you share a den with him. *stretches out*
Buckpaw

Same! We want to learn how to do everything together.
Flamepaw

Oh good luck with that. *purrs* I said that once and well not really at it anymore.
Driftpaw

*noses her neck happily* You know im surprised still with how used you are to being so cuddly with cats now. Well mainly me but i remember apprentice you saying this was all gross and disgusting.
Foxclaw

*follows after him* Yea yea the fun cats are here.
Crowtail

*looks up at them * Oh what are you two doing?
Skyheart
I guess I could. Stars it still feels so unreal that I'm actually a warrior now. -Sunflowernose

Your mentors will probably train you separately at times, but you can at least try to keep at the same pace in your training. -Badgerpaw

I didn't realize at the time that cuddling is a perfect way to be up close and personal with your muscles. -Bloodmoon

Well we're thinking of retiring so we're working on a nest. -Featherwing

Ah more company for us, Mistybreeze! -Scorchgaze
Well you deserve it you’ve been working your tail off. •looks around• Do you think we should be heading back soon?
Buckpaw

Really? Oh well least we can keep pace!
Flamepaw

Just remember to not step on anyones toes especially Buckpaws.
Driftpaw

Oh so you finally realized! •breathes warmly agaisnt her neck• and here I was thinking you would never see the true power of cuddling!
Foxclaw

Yup!
Crowtail

Wait you two are retiring!?
Skyheart

*looks up from grooming her pelt as Pantherleap storms by, rolling her eyes* ~ Thundersky

Who are you going to put your nest by? ~ Cloudpaw

I told you he was going to ban us from camp, didn't I? So predictable. ~ Duskstorm

*narrows his eyes as he watches the couple leave, already thinking of a new punishment for them* Sweetbriar, I offically do not have a place of peace of privacy anymore. I'm going to loose my mind. ~ Falconstar

*blinks, caught off guard* Seriously? The four of you are retiring? ~ Mistybreeze
*stops and gives her a look* What was that for? -Pantherleap

We probably should. I'm sure your mentors won't like me stealing you guys. *purrs before quickly finishing her prey**stands with a stretch* My brother and Pantherleap most likely. I'm glad I'm not moving into the den alone. That would be so intimidating. -Sunflowernose

Oh right..we wouldn't want to upset anyone. -Ivorypaw

He's been getting better recently I've noticed. -Badgerpaw

*shivers against him* Stars you're such a tease! -Bloodmoon

It's not like we're getting any younger. Plus we need to make room for all the young new warriors. Skyheart and Hushpool probably aren't far behind us. Well, Hushpool anyway. -Featherwing

I haven't made my decision on when I'm retiring yet! -Hushpool

You've got him all figured out, don't you? *noses his neck* -Frecklenose

Well how about tomorrow you and I take a walk to find a place. *noses him over into the nest* -Sweetbriar
What in StarClan's name do you have to be so upset about right now? You were just made a warrior early and our parents haven't shut up about it since the ceremony, all upset that you didn't stay around and let them shower you with praise. And here you are storming into camp like a sulky hurriance. ~ Thundersky

At least you won't be the only she-cat in a den, *says sourly* ~ Cloudpaw

Comes with the territory, *licks the side of her face* Are you bummed about it, though? Your kits were just made warriors and you have to spend the rest of the day outside camp. ~ Duskstorm

*flops down in the nest with a huff* I don't want a new place, I want my place that I earned! Who do they think they are, Sweetbriar?! ~ Falconstar

I never thought Featherwing and Crowtail would retire before you two. ~ Mistybreeze
Oh plesae its not like that is anyones fault you are the only she cat. *gets to his paws* Plus we have new denmates now aswell.
Buckpaw

Like i said we can ask him and go from there. But yeah we need to be careful when we talk to him he will most likely faint.
Strongbreeze

Im not even close to retiring yet. *says amused* Im just here for a good time.
Skyheart

Featherwing and i have been talking about it for awhile honestly.
Crowtail

*sighs in releif hearing that*
Flamepaw

Its true he really has he only insults me slightly.
Driftpaw

Gotta get you back make sure you aren't to loud. *teases nipping the back of her neck*
Foxclaw
It's nothing. *huffs* Ambershade and I just had a disagreement. Apparently I'm not as good at everything as I'd thought. -Pantherleap

*purrs and nudges her playfully* That just means more toms to yourself. -Sunflowernose

Maybe a little, but I'm sure they'll be busy running off doing exciting things now. Sunflowernose took off almost the second the ceremony was over! -Frecklenose

Our litter mates, unfortunately. *grooms his fur soothingly* I'm sure I can figure out a way to keep them out of here. I can probably use Freckle's kits against her. Guilt her about the idea of her little kitten hearing their mom screaming. -Sweetbriar

They're just lazier. -Hushpool

Stars Mistybreeze, I don't know how you put up with this all the time now. -Featherwing
I'll make sure it's not at all. -Badgerpaw

*curls his tail, happy that they were getting along with their denmates* Maybe we could all train together sometime. -Ivorypaw

Easy for you to say. *presses closer to him, biting back a moan* -Bloodmoon
*withholds another eyeroll* And that really rocked your world, huh. ~ Thundersky

Oh, hooray. ~ Cloudpaw

Her and her little posse. Oh, I forgot to tell you this the other day, but my apprentice asked me for tips to woo a she-cat. Your daughter specifically. ~ Duskstorm

I feel disgutsing. I want to rip my skin off and hang it from a branch and let the sun burn it to ash. ~ Falconstar

*shrugs* She's a good lay. ~ Mistybreeze
Hey dont go making fun of Mistybreezes new best friend!
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes making his nest happily*
Crowtail

Maybe again its up to your mentors. *purrs* Luckily me and Badgerpaw's mentors are mates so we get to spend alot of time together.
Driftpaw

*moves his paws around her pulling her flushed against him* Oh my bad what was that?
Foxclaw
Well since you seem to know everything do you have any advice for me? How do I flirt? -Pantherleap

*snorts in amusement* So much excitement, Cloudpaw. Come on you two! *leads the way back to camp* -Sunflowernose

I have faith that you weren't giving him any secret moves to pull on her. *bumps him lightly* Stars I can't believe my kits are old enough to take mates. I'm not ready for this! -Frecklenose

I take it that your walk with Creedstorm is also adding to this tirade. *rubs her paws soothingly along his spine* -Sweetbriar

*smirks* The best lay! -Hushpool

I thought about retiring meant an escape from hearing about Hushpool's sex life! -Featherwing

So did I, Featherwing. So did I. -Scorchgaze

Well Flamepaw got our aunt as his mate and she said she'd try to take us out together. -Ivorypaw

I'm so going to get you back for this. *huffs and squirms against him* -Bloodmoon
*wrinkles her nose slightly* What? Why are you trying to flirt? Who are you trying to flirt with? ~ Thundersky

I told him if he didn't drop the subject then I would tell Sunflowernose that he's asexual. And for what it's worth I think you're going to be the sexiest grandmother. ~ Duskstorm

I'm going to punish them again when I see them. ~ Falconstar

Well for me, retiring means I have too much time on my paws and I can't do very much so I might as well spice up my sex life. ~ Mistybreeze
Because I wanted to try it out! *huffs stubbornly as she sits beside her* I spend my entire apprenticeship focusing on training and I thought it might be fun to try out the whole flirting thing for once. I tried it on Ambershade. -Pantherleap

My hero. *licks his cheek* But you think so? Am I going to be a gilf? -Frecklenose

Well, I saw that coming. Just relax, handsome. *covers his face in kisses* We're here together, we can snuggle and kiss and by tomorrow you won't even remember anyone else was ever here. -Sweetbriar

And she's hot, so can you blame me? -Hushpool

I hope for Redshadow's sake he hasn't had to deal with Skyheart too much. -Featherwing
*follows quickly* Im comming!
Buckpaw

Hun! *pouts besides her* What about me?
Skyheart

You would think that wouldn't you? But its Hushpool and Skyheart they never let up.
Crowtail

Well who knows then anything is possible!
Driftpaw

*noses the back of her head more purring loudly befor sliding a paw towards her legs* You can try.
Foxclaw
And she didn't like it? Weird. I thought she was bi. ~ Thundersky

The best gilf in the Clan. Toms will never stop drooling over you, Freckle. ~ Duskstorm

*sighs, leaning into her* I hate this Clan, *grumbles* ~ Falconstar

Oh, he's had to deal with Skyheart. ~ Mistybreeze
I should probably put my nest together when we get back so that once I'm done with my vigil tomorrow morning I can just pass out. -Sunflowernose

*curls her tail around his mate* Oh you know you're my absolute favorite, my love. -Hushpool

Maybe we should make a separate elders den to put them in. -Scorchgaze

Oh no, poor Redshadow. I hope Skyheart didn't go too hard on him. *casts the tom a look* Skyheart is a relentless flirt. -Featherwing

How do you guys like your mentors? -Ivorypaw

*noses her face against his neck* D-Don't underestimate me. I'm going to show you just how bad I can be. *huffs and urges him closer to her* -Bloodmoon

*playfully flicks Tanglewhisker with his tail as he leaves the warriors den* I knew your generation was going to be nothing but trouble. Can't get one evening of peace in the warriors den anymore. -Darkmist

*laughs softly as he passes them* Your dad seems really nice too, Tanglewhisker. -Dewspots

She insisted to me multiple times that she's straight. *shrugs* I know now that I'm attracted to she-cats, but she seemed to be most focused on the fact that she sees me like a little sister. That pissed me off! I could turn any she-cat I want to! -Pantherleap

Oh now you're really laying on the flattery. *tugs his ear playfully* -Frecklenose

No you don't. *purrs and touches their noses* You love this clan and everyone...most of the cats in it. You just wish they would learn to behave themselves. -Sweetbriar
Did i hear something about my best friend Redshadow!? *purrs* And Fluffy dont act like you didn't like my flirting.
Skyheart

Thats if you can stay up the whole night. *purrs* When was the last time you did that?
Buckpaw

I would love to make them their own den we should bring it up.
Crowtail

Berryfrost is the best! *purrs* She is super nice and patient.
Driftpaw

*grasps onto her scruff lightly pressing his body up to her back* You know id never underestimate you. *huffs out rubbing up against her slowly*
Foxclaw

*grumbles* Do i even want to know? And yea he gets along with everyone.
Tanglewhisker

Your flirting is always a cover for the fact that you just want sex. -Featherwing

I'm sure Falconstar would prefer to just exile them. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*takes a moment to think* Never actually. Stars maybe I should take a nap later just so I have the energy. -Sunflowernose

Strongbreeze is pretty cool too. He actually really pushes my skills. -Badgerpaw

*whimpers under him* Foxclaw please. I want you so badly. -Bloodmoon

He and Sunheart seem really different despite them being brothers. -Dewspots
Again you never had an issue with my flirting or my sex. *grins*
Skyheart

Oh that would be a dream now wouldn't it?
Crowtail

Make sure you dont over sleep then. *snickers* You dont want Falconstar on your tail on your first day as a warrior.
Buckpaw

He does? How?
Flamepaw

*humms lightly as she begs moving his free paw to her muzzle clamping it shut as he continues to teases her between her legs* Oh i know you do but unfortunatly we are in a den where we cant have that happening. *says calmly*
Foxclaw

As in my dad is normal? *chuckles* My dad has always had a head on him.
Tanglewhisker

*spots Darkmist and waves him over* Darkmist!
AStrongbreeze
Pantherleap, Ambershade is as straight as Treetail. I shared a den with her, as into Crowtail and Wrenflight as she was, she almost shortwired whenever Frecklenose or Shiverwind came within five fox-lengths of her; before she developed that weird rivalry with Shiverwind anyway. The point is, you don’t have to turn her, you just have to help her come to terms with the fact that she likes dick and pussy. ~ Thundersky

Darkmist! *calls, giving Strongbreeze a look* Can I talk to you outside of camp? ~ Berryfrost

I think I’m entitled to a day where everyone is on their best behavior and treats me with the respect that a leader deserves, instead of trying to get a rise out of me or steal my sex den for their own. ~ Falconstar

*rolls his eyes with a sigh* You know what, where is Redshadow? I want him to take you away so I can have some peace. -Featherwing

The best dream ever. So how are your kits doing? -Scorchgaze

*nods quickly* That would be the worst. I want to show him that I'm worthy of this. -Sunflowernose

Eh he makes me work on things I otherwise wouldn't want to. Like my temper. And he does put up a strong fight. -Badgerpaw

*shudders as he continues to tease her, letting out muffled moans and grinding against him* -Bloodmoon

I mean when he doesn't seem to be getting in trouble Sunheart is nice enough. But your dad does seen much more collected. -Dewspots

*pads over to them* Outside of camp? Uh sure. I hope nothing is wrong. -Darkmist

*nods thoughtfully* She did seem flustered by my advances though I thought maybe that was just her heat. She said it's something she struggles with. -Pantherleap

*tugs his ear lightly, a blush taking over her features* It's more than a sex den! Regardless, no more walks with Creedstorm then. Tomorrow you and I can have a day to relax and I will make sure no one bothers you. -Sweetbriar
You know you are right normally he is around here. *looks around*
Skyheart

They are doing good..The ones who are around atleast.
Crowtail

*spots the entrance of camp* You are worthy you shouldn't even question it.
Buckpaw

You have a temper? *says curiously* Is it bad?
Flamepaw

*looks at Ivorypaw eyeing him from nose to tail*
Driftpaw

*Growls lowly at her sounds continuing to massage her between her legs* Getting close?
Foxclaw

Say that again. So when were you planning on expanding your friend group?
Tanglewhisker

Am i comming ford this talk aswell or just you two?
Strongbreeze
He's probably hiding from you. -Featherwing

I wouldn't give him that satisfaction. *pads into the den with a sparrow* I was bringing my mate prey. -Redshadow

Right. I heard they all did really well during their assessments. -Scorchgaze

*noses him with a purr* Thanks Buckpaw! *grabs some moss from by the falls* -Sunflowernose

*shrugs* Some cats seem to think so. -Badgerpaw

*shuffles his paws nervously at his gaze* -Ivorypaw

*nods quickly, holding out of a few more strokes of his paw before her climax rolls through her body* -Bloodmoon

It seems like a lot of cats are out and about today so maybe tomorrow? -Dewspots

*eyes them wearily* Are you planning to kill me? -Darkmist
I'll just go. Less... it's better this way, I think. *licks Strongbreeze's cheek before giving Darkmist a look and starting out of camp* ~ Berryfrost

I mean, no she-cat enjoys being in heat. But sure, whatever, hers seemed to hit more often. *eyes her* You didn't, like, try to dominate her, right? ~ Thundersky

Sweetbriar, we mate more in this den than we sleep. Regardless, I'm never talking a walk with Creedstorm again and the same goes for you, by the way. ~ Falconstar
*glances at Strongbreeze in confusion before following her* Really Berryfrost if I did something wrong I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. I have a son. -Darkmist

*scowls down at her paws as she shuffles them* Not for real! Like I didn't try to pin her down. I just wanted her to know that I'm not some baby sister that needs to be coddled. I wanted to show her I can be seductive and I can take charge. -Pantherleap

Not that I'm particularly interested in doing so, but was she really that bad? She seemed nice enough when all us she-cats went out. -Sweetbriar
•purrs happily as he got the finally nose from Sunflowernose and stretches when she leaves•
Buckpaw

•looks over at him as he enters• Bout time you showed up! Fluffy here is trying to get rid of me.
Skyheart

Yeah Lucky for them it was climbing and hunting. •purrs•
Crowtail

You don’t seem like a cat that would I mean you look grumpy all the time that’s about it
Flamepaw

•looks over at Flamepaw as he says that• I don’t think he does.
Driftpaw

•holds her tightly as he feels her finish and purrs• That a girl. •says before releasing the grip on her muzzle• Now you can let it all out.
Foxclaw

•nods watching them leave before sighing• Starclan this is insane
Strongbreeze

Well what are your plans until then?
Tanglewhisker
*glares intensely at Buckpaw* ~ Cloudpaw

Oh hush, Darkmist. I'm not going to kill you. We just have an offer for you, and I think it would be best if you aren't in front of our Clanmates when you hear it. *pads through the camp exit, through the woods* ~ Berryfrost

... I can't believe you were made a warrior early and I was held back for moons. Pantherleap, I say this as your sister: you're an idiot. ~ Thundersky

Of course she seemed nice, she's trying to convince everyone that she isn't the same leader who took rogues hostage and killed them in front of her Clan whenever she got bored, and then when you call her out for it she whines and complains and acts like she had no other choice. She brought you up too many times for comfort. Stay away from her. ~ Falconstar
I don't blame him. Sorry, Featherwing I'm not taking him off your paws. -Redshadow

*sighs heavily* Worth a shot. -Featherwing

Give it some time and I'm sure they'll be taking Hushpool's kits down during sparring. -Scorchgaze

*noses Driftpaw* I have this one around to keep me together. We could have a sparring match if you don't think I'm scary enough, Flamepaw. -Badgerpaw

*shakes his head at his brother quickly* -Ivorypaw

I don't know whether to thank you for how amazing that felt or be mad at you for not going all the way. *purrs and pants beside him* -Bloodmoon

I guess I could try and get on a patrol. *stands with a stretch* -Dewspots

*pads back into camp with Shiverwind, catching Strongbreeze by himself* what's insane? -Wrenflight

An offer? Your vagueness isn't doing much to soothe my worries. -Darkmist

*gives her a dry look* I told you I don't know anything about this stuff! What should I have done? -Pantherleap

*swallows and nods, slightly nervous**presses close to him* You don't think she'd try to hurt me, do you? -Sweetbriar
Stars, Darkmist, you're so impatient! Do you want to have a threesome with me and Strongbreeze? *says it all at once, trying to get the words out of her mouth as quickly as possible* ~ Berryfrost

You should have been subtle. Ambershade has basically been in denial of her sexualty her entire life, you can't just come onto someone so agressively like that. *rolls her eyes* You can't just come out and ask her if she wants to sit on your face, you have to make her want to sit on your face. Understand? ~ Thundersky

Doubt it. She's crazy and stupid but I don't think she has a death wish. *licks her ears comfortingly* I just don't like hearing anyone who doesn't love you talk about you. ~ Falconstar
*stares at her with wide eyes in silence for a few heartbeats before whipping his head around a few times as if trying to look for something or someone**turns back to her after finding them alone* I'm sorry I think I'm hearing things. Repeat the question again. -Darkmist

...Oh. Yeah that does make sense. Wait wait wait! How do you know so much about this stuff all of a sudden? -Pantherleap

*purrs and nuzzles her head under his chin* Likewise. And just so you know if she ever tried to do anything to you I'd kill her myself. -Sweetbriar

*pads over to her mate with a groan* That was actually awful. -Creedstorm
*blows out a breath, frustrated and embarressed* Look, I hate beating around the bush. There's obviously tension between you and me and there has been for a while, and now Strongbreeze is getting dragged into it. I can't say that I love you but I am drawn to you and your clumsy charm, and the girls day that you planned for me... that was the most thoughtful thing that anyone has done for me in a long time. And it really helped to take my mind off of things, until Frecklenose asked me if my deepest fantasy involved a threesome with you and Strongbreeze. Somehow that got back to Strongbreeze and now things are kinda weird with him, but he said if this is something I wanted to try, to sort out my feelings, then we could. *looks at him expectently* And I do. But only if you do too. ~ Berryfrost

Because unlike you, I don't go charging headfirst into unknown territory. I observe, and I apply. ~ Thundersky

*noses the top of her head* At least I've always got you in my corner. You'll never rent out my sex den to our littermates, right? ~ Falconstar

*looks up from where he was watching Swmappaw and Pebblepaw* How awful? Try to censor yourself if you can. *nods to the apprentices* ~ Slightfeather

*scoffs* We're not six moons old, Slightfeather. ~ Pebblepaw
*sits down as it hits him that he hadn't misheard her* Strongbreeze has been such a good friend to me and yet I'm attracted to his mate. Stars, I'm a mess. And I am the last cat that I think would do well in a threesome. I'm definitely going to hurt myself or someone else, but...I'd be an absolute mousebrain to say no. *nods slowly* You tell me when and where. I want to do it. -Darkmist

*rolls her eyes* Well congratulations on your tact. I just thought maybe my suave personality and devastating good looks would get the job done. -Pantherleap

Most definitely not. *wrinkles her nose* I am the only one who should get to scream in here. -Sweetbriar

I tried to get under his skin by poking at his relationship, but he kept throwing my former leadership in my face. -Creedstorm
*looks over at Cloudpaw catching her glare* What? I didn't do anything.
Buckpaw

See even he doesnt want you to get rid of me, now thats a true friend.
Skyheart

*chuckles* Maybe or taking them down in other ways. *says amused*
Crowtail

I dont think im ready for that yet.
Flamepaw

Yea give you two a few moons then maybe.
Driftpaw

You enjoyed it so shush you. *chuckles rubbing his head against hers*
Foxclaw

You do that and good luck Dewspots!
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head* nothing just stuff going on..
Strongbreeze
He said that for self preservation! -Featherwing

Starclan help your poor poor kits. -Scorchgaze

Maybe they could watch us fight, bunny. Show off our skill. -Badgerpaw

Mmhmm I did. Thank you, my love. -Bloodmoon

Thanks again Tanglewhisker. *pads off to the warriors den* -Dewspots

Uh hello I'm your best friend! You can talk to me about just stuff. *sits beside him* What's on your mind? -Wrenflight
Sure sure you know this is why me and Redshadow get along so well he completely loyal to mwah!
Skyheart

Its just Driftpaw apparently him and Badgerpaw are kicking it off.
Crowtail

You mean watch you win? Cause that is waht will happen and you know it.
Driftpaw

Bunny? Who is bunny? Is that like a pet name?
Flamepaw

No problem you are lucky i decided not to rub one off on your back. *teases*
Foxclaw

*watches her go and sits up himself*
Tanglewhisker

*sighs* True you are my best friend though you have been spending far to much time with Shiverwind. *says amused* Me and Berryfrost were talking about that threesome...and well she went to talk to Darkmist about it.
Strongbreeze
*raises a brow* Define loyal. -Redshadow

I told you Crowtail. He's Fluffy Jr. *smirks* -Hushpool

Bunny is what I call Driftpaw. Only I can call him that. -Badgerpaw

But what if thats what I want? *rolls to face him and runs a paw between his legs* -Bloodmoon

You spent just as much time with Berryfrost when you became mates so don't even give me that. *nudges him lightly* Well do you not want to do it? I know it's not something you ever thought about, but who knows. Maybe you'll have fun? -Wrenflight
Do i seriously need to? Im sure you know what it means.
Sk yheart

*Sighs* Please stop saying that he has a name.
Crowtail

Why only you?
Flamepaw

Uh its just a nickname he made for me is all.
Driftpaw

*shifts unexpectedly* I..uh didn't think of that ill be honest..
Foxclaw

Okay your right on that my bad, and i'm just nervous of the outcome.
Strongbreeze
Obviously! I meant- Starclan sake nevermind. Are you planning on retiring, is that why you're in here? -Redshadow

Of course he does. Badgerpaw calls him bunny. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool

I made the name so only I can use it. *curls his tail around Driftpaw* -Badgerpaw

Ahh didn't have this planned out as well as you thought, huh? *purrs and licks his neck, continuing to stroke along his length* -Bloodmoon

Well what's the worst thing you think could happen? I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad. -Wrenflight
Me not that i know of. *scratches his ear*
Skyheart

I know but still id rather not have YOU call him that.
Crowtail

But what if others use it will they get yelled at?
Flamepaw

*purrs at lightly at Badgerpaw*
Driftpaw

*gasps lightly shaking his head* N-no not really i was planmning on just messing with you and g-getting away with it. *burries his head into the top of her head*
Foxclaw

Thats the thing i dont know what could happen. *gives him a look*
Strongbreeze
A shame. Here I thought I'd have some peace in the warriors den. -Redshadow

How rude. He's likely going to be my future son in law! -Hushpool

Yup. Bunny is my special thing for him. -Badgerpaw

I'd like to think this is an added bonus for you though. *rubs him faster* -Bloodmoon

Fair enough, but there's no reason to stress so much about the unknown. *pats his back comfortingly* Stop worrying so much and just make the most of the situation. Maybe you and Darkmist will have chemistry. *teases with a playful nudge* -Wrenflight
You could always retire. There's too much peace in the elders den. ~ Mistybreeze

You think you feel guilty, I feel like the worst mate in the world. *flicks her tail* Strongbreeze and I didn't decide on a time yet, but I think he'd like to get it over with... tomorrow night? ~ Berryfrost

Ugh, you sound like Skyheart. No wonder your plan didn't work. ~ Thundersky

Oh, Creed, why were you trying to get under his skin? You could have tried to become friends! ~ Slightfeather
*noses her head* You're just trying to have me around so you can get sex whenever you like. *nips her ear playfully* -Redshadow

Tomorrow works for me. Don't be hard on yourself, Berryfrost. *noses her shoulder lightly* Everyone knows how much you love Strongbreeze. It think it's natural to sometimes be..curious about things like this. -Darkmist

*sighs loudly* Fine I'll try to sound more like you and ma. Happy? -Pantherleap

*scrunches her nose at that* I'd rather rip my eyes out of my skull. He had no intentions of being friendly to me either, so it's not like it's all my fault. -Creedstorm
Is that so wrong of me? ~ Mistybreeze

I just don't know what I'm supposed to do if it goes well. *gives him a look* ~ Berryfrost

Not really, my life is uneffected whether or not you land a mate. *licks a paw and drags it over her ears* Just start thinking before you act. ~ Thundersky

Kitten, you can't poke at somebody's relationship... especially not somebody like Falconstar. ~ Slightfeather