Super Junior Anti-suju must dead!!!

SuJuforever posted on Apr 12, 2010 at 04:15PM
anti-suju are really something,she is just a girl who has nothing to do except saying bad things about other people's idol.I don't hate SNSD but....if that girl keep saying something bad,I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IN SNSD'S FAN CLUB!

Super Junior 19 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa miss_siwon said…
erm..
i think u know dat this girl had a blog about anti suju.
she such a bitch!!!
try to go to this blog.
link
her name is bitchy taeri!!!
All ELF!!!!!fight for our rite from fooling around with our band boy~
più di un anno fa han-je-ah said…
angry
anti_suju will not be here anymore!!!cause i have attack her but if you are an snsd fans don't read it.

>hahahahahahahahaha....the actual one is hankyung go back to see his mother and ki bum is acting now...kangin is bz at the radio station.and can't you see that yoona is not with snsd anymore???she more to acting with her plastic face...look like lizard!!!jessica that juvana devil is very good in playing a rool as step mother but not to me...her plastic face is enough to tell me that she is better to be in the ghost house at the fun fair.tell her that at malacca gold coast theme park wanna take her as one of the worker there as ghost...she can played all the men there...then,all the men will kill her...and one more thing...tell her to leave donghae alone cause donghae is not so smart cause i think your jessica have give he a spell.but,i think jessica is not good in spelling as a witch...i can do much better than her but i don want to do cause i will become like her.i don't wanna be like that idiot,stupid,pabo,baka,siao,sampad,bodoh,b­eba­l,l­akn­at,­bab­i,c­hu,­chi­bai­,si­al girl...if you don understand just use translator..there is a word in arabic...

wahar2x are sure that hankyung just go home to china and kang-in is busy while ki bum is busy on his career too...poor you theyre lieng.. hankyung is no longer a member of suju...har2x also as ki bum hes not going to be part of their 4th album har2x....kang-in is kicked out cause of his physchotic actuation.. and take note watch Donghae's video were he swore on his chinese fans he said " Shit!! let us pass fuckers.." how can u idolize such kind of a person..and by the way your grammar pls...

last mesej from her to me.

>stupid girls just shut up!!!!suju will not break up k...they will be always thirteen i will make sure that cause i will always support them like i support anti snsd....i will make sure that snsd that will break up not suju.suju don do anything to other artist but jessica???she played on 12 boy k...i damn hate your favorite celebrityif i-13 is still in this industries,i think they(snsd) will get lost from this industries.cause i-13 is better than them.their(snsd) 60's song cannot beat i-13 techno song.buek!!!hate their plastic surgery.if you hate suju,just go away and stay with all that bitch in their witch dorm...you have been spelled by their oh stupid song!!!that super mario song cannot beat one more time by i-13 and survivable by brand new day.or maybe cannot beat gossip girl by rainbow...rainbow girl is much cuter than your snsd unnie.who like suju???snsd...they love suju cause suju is better than them.n if dae guk nam ah is better than them they will try to seduce them and make their popularity like them.they will make the group been leaser and leaser cause they always want be number one but they cannot defeat wonder girls....buek!!!i hate jessica and snsd very much. before i leave you with all these, i want to give you a present.
>un!un!un!!unnie!!i hate u unnie!!!
>ah!ah!ah!blah oh pleae blah!!!

idiot!! who told u that snsd is breaking up!! har2x suju is breaking up can't u see hankyung,kang-in and ki bum is not going to their concert in the philippines.. poor 3 memebers... why r u supporting those guys if hankyung really love you as his fans he will not make a decision that could hurt u and his own memebers...booyah suju is splitting up...

second mesej from her to me.

>stupid girls just shut up!!!!suju will not break up k...they will be always thirteen i will make sure that cause i will always support them like i support anti snsd....i will make sure that snsd that will break up not suju.suju don do anything to other artist but jessica???she played on 12 boy k...i damn hate your favorite celebrityif i-13 is still in this industries,i think they(snsd) will get lost from this industries.cause i-13 is better than them.their(snsd) 60's song cannot beat i-13 techno song.buek!!!hate their plastic surgery.if you hate suju,just go away and stay with all that bitch in their witch dorm...you have been spelled by their oh stupid song!!!that super mario song cannot beat one more time by i-13 and survivable by brand new day.or maybe cannot beat gossip girl by rainbow...rainbow girl is much cuter than your snsd unnie.who like suju???snsd...they love suju cause suju is better than them.n if dae guk nam ah is better than them they will try to seduce them and make their popularity like them.they will make the group been leaser and leaser cause they always want be number one but they cannot defeat wonder girls....buek!!!i hate jessica and snsd very much. before i leave you with all these, i want to give you a present.
>un!un!un!!unnie!!i hate u unnie!!!
>ah!ah!ah!blah oh pleae blah!!!

idiot!! who told u that snsd is breaking up!! har2x suju is breaking up can't u see hankyung,kang-in and ki bum is not going to their concert in the philippines.. poor 3 memebers... why r u supporting those guys if hankyung really love you as his fans he will not make a decision that could hurt u and his own memebers...booyah suju is splitting up...

first mesej from her to me.

sorry the lst one i've wrong post it.
più di un anno fa anti_suju said…
mischievous
..wahar2x!! so u idiots make a forum out of me.. har2x i have a news for u last April 10, 2010 suju had a concert in the Philippines one of my relatives called me to inform me..duh !! as if i care.. but to their greatest dismay 3 memberz of suju are not their and to tell you the truth some of kang-in, hankyung, ki bum fans were hurt coz theyre not their.. so you see do you still believe suju is not breaking up.. i pity all of you who still hopes for suju to became whole again..tiffany is ryt.. that suju is not whole as one..har2x..!!!don't ask for too much..

AND FOR THE RECORD I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT COULD LOOSE UR DAMN FUCKING HOPES...FOR UR STUPID SUPER JUNIOR...

HANKYUNG HAD AN INTERVIEW try to watch and you'll see he said that he don't regret his decision for filling a termination contract for the SME company.....find and watch it.. you might cry when you saw it.. har2x dorz_06 already watched that video ha2x.. she cried out loud....it's hankyung first appearance after he filled a case againts his company.. what an idiot..
wo tao bout that...you all wanna know what.now i know where is hangkyung...he still at america.
mischievous
hahahaha.hey stupid anti suju.did you had read an article about snsd at k-pop last day???what snsd said??they said they know that they will never be together forever and look like now everyone busy with their own carrier.dont u feel dat sound stupid??ur snsd will break up and go to hell very soon.go and prepared a funeral to your stupid snsd.dpnt u feel so stupid for snsd to tell their all fans like you bitch.sounds like want to break up already.what a stupid statement.just about 2 years since they were debuted but sound like they already give up with their own group.jerk!

btw,suju never ever said that word to their fans although they face many problems.and they keep saying suju+elf=1 !!!and never said that they will break up and will not be together forever.about that hangkyung.did u had call him to ask about his real condition now??hahahahahahaha.stupid taeri!like they care about you too.never care and never want to know about u stupid.

ah..and 1 thing.did u know that your snsd and our suju are very closed togerther??hahahahaha..i know you feel like want to kill yourself rite now.bodoh punya popuan!mcm jalang!muka dhla x lawa.perasan lawa.mcm la suju nak tgk muka ko yg sesen pon x laku tuh!blah la wei!pi cari devil2 ko tuh kt korea and then pegi neraka sama2 ye.gudluck for that.
rasa bes gila leh kutuk dia dlm bahasa aku sndri.buek!
mischievous
yerp!!!ada gak yg sokong aq...hahax...dia kte mak cik dia tu pendandan rmbut suju.pergi mampos lah ko de.ko ingat aq kesah kerp???suju said that they will always 13.super junior always thirteen don't you read that anti_suju.you are not a normal girl.
più di un anno fa suju13prince said…
angelic
fuck u anti-suju,and u can go to hell....stupid anti,snsd tu miang ko tau x,da ah playgirl jessica tu,snsd stupid and SONE is stupid too....snsd like to act like they so cute...if u see snsd member before plastic surgery they so"hots" like GRO....BABO,BABO,BABO...LUV SUJU
oit dak x normal.jgn prnh tunjuk mke plastic snsd ko kt sni.bwk jaoh2 lah.
più di un anno fa lee_siwon said…
smirk
suju isn't breaking up. on their concert in phil. it's true that hankyung kibum and kangin wasn't there, because of their hectic schedule... but the concert was a real success! ....
they are a team..no in fact they are a family....so why fuss about them...............
snsd's bitches should stop messing with suju and elf.
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US.... DON'T MESS WITH US!!!!!!!
oh.. and taeri.... try to watch your tongue.
someone may come and cut that shit.

don't wait for us to come and get you
più di un anno fa lee_siwon said…
big smile
to all elf.
we'll fight for suju right?
yeah!
fighting!..........
SUPER JUNIOR IS THE BEST
cool
hahahah...ada gak owg malaysia cni phm ckp aku..bgus2!!aku sgt2 la rsa mcm nk pi cincang kerat 20 si minah x guna tuh..makcik dia pendandan rmbut suju?????hhahahahhaahha..bkn setakat pendandn rmbut,pencuci tnds umah depa pon x lyak!what a nonsense taeri!!snsd pon bru nk maju,da kecoh.hey,listen.suju just take less than a year to become such a great korean group well known until US,ARABIA,even in KANADA and south America!ur snsd??just tumpang popular suju!
go to hell la you bitch!
super junior will come back again next year for their SS3 at malaysia.i had been informed with my sis.she's working with redstar that had bring the super junior tour!that show that super junior will never ever broke up okey u bitch!read it carefully!they already confirm with SS3 next year okay.so you better take care about your snsd very carefully.maybe they will broke up first!hahahahah~

for all ELf!
im with you all ELf!
hwaiting for our suju!!!!muahx~=)
più di un anno fa SuJuforever said…
surprise
Really?Is that the truth that Suju will have a SS3 concert next year?
più di un anno fa anti_suju said…
mischievous
har2x!! u r all freaks..!! i thought Dorz_06 is a tough girl but she's not har2x!! wud u believe she plead that i would stop barging in her profile and send some nonsense messages har2x!!!! she even ask one of her friend to help her!! what an idiot bitch!! shes noting but a worthless brat!! likewise to all of u too.!!
yes2 suju forever..they will have SS3 at malaysia next year...=))
its already confirm..=D

anti_suju>whatever!hahahahahahahahahah­aha­~
più di un anno fa SuJuforever said…
But not with us,you crazy anti_suju!You are so ignorant,do you know that?
più di un anno fa suju_soshi said…
..I'm not an anti suju neither anti snsd.. you guys fighting for suj,snsd or whatever group... if you really love them, why don't you just love what they love or if you hate them just stop bashing them and keep it to yourself.SNSD and SUJU has a very good interaction with each other..The reports about Snsd being disrespectful to the oppas aren't true..These reports were all made up by anti snsd.so please stop..

ps:and if sometimes snsd are being disrespectful.. forgive them..their just humans too(even if they are stars their still humans)
più di un anno fa kimxhin said…
tongue

mischievous
anti_suju said:
..wahar2x!! so u idiots make a forum out of me.. har2x i have a news for u last April 10, 2010 suju had a concert in the Philippines one of my relatives called me to inform me..duh !! as if i care.. but to their greatest dismay 3 memberz of suju are not their and to tell you the truth some of kang-in, hankyung, ki bum fans were hurt coz theyre not their.. so you see do you still believe suju is not breaking up.. i pity all of you who still hopes for suju to became whole again..tiffany is ryt.. that suju is not whole as one..har2x..!!!don't ask for too much..

AND FOR THE RECORD I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT COULD LOOSE UR DAMN FUCKING HOPES...FOR UR STUPID SUPER JUNIOR...

HANKYUNG HAD AN INTERVIEW try to watch and you'll see he said that he don't regret his decision for filling a termination contract for the SME company.....find and watch it.. you might cry when you saw it.. har2x dorz_06 already watched that video ha2x.. she cried out loud....it's hankyung first appearance after he filled a case againts his company.. what an idiot..

hey..you anti what ever..if you dont like SUJU could you shut the fuck up?!
if you think that E.L.F are now in worry in you then sorry cause every one knows that you were just looking for an attraction cause no ones like you here,huhu
and also if you hate SUJU,.,.
why do we like your SNSD a plastic girls????
jajah!!!
ALL E.L.F dont care to much of this kind of girl cause she's nothing in this world.,.jajah!!!!
be thankful it is just in Fanpop..
anti suju was a fans of suju too actually rite??
but why you have to anti and against them just because of hangkyung??
we have to support them..
if suju still alive or no more anymore i will always be their ELF..~
that's what i know..
juz dont hate each other because of their problem.we have to support them!
juz ELF understand what im feel rite now~
To Taeri,i dont hate you but just stop all your useless work here..
it will not make ELF hate suju whatever u said.its just waste your time..think about that.