Sword Art Online Alfheim Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 03:28PM
It is compatible with any version of the FullDive technology. The game features nine races of fairies, whose goal is to reach the top of the giant tree Yggdrasil, in order to meet the Fairy King Oberon. It was said that Oberon would turn the first starting race to reach the top of the World Tree into the legendary race of ALFs, with the ability to fly for unlimited time.

Instead of the level system that Sword Art Online emphasized, ALfheim Online pursues skill development and encourages killing other players. This kind of system tries to eliminate the enormous gap that exists on level-based games between new and old players.

Races:

Cait Sith : Skilled beast tamers with improved eyesight. They are recognizable through their cat ears and tails.
Hp: 250 (+ 25 per level)
Mp: 30 (+ 15 per level)

Gnome : Largest fairy race and users of the earth. They are styled in brown.
Hp: 300 (+ 30 per level)
Mp: 20 (+ 10 per level)

Imp : Masters of night, great night vision. They are styled in purple.
Hp: 225 (+ 25 per level)
Mp: 25 (+ 15 per level)

Leprechaun : Blacksmith race, their wings have a mechanical appearance.
Hp: 240 (+ 20 per level)
Mp: 10 (+ 15 per level)

Puca : Users of music which is used to confuse, attack, or support.
Hp: 210 (+ 15 per level)
Sp: 15 (+ 15 per level))

Salamander : Considered the strongest race in terms of attack, they have superior fire spells and are styled in red.
Hp: 400 (+ 40 per level)
Mp: 10 (+ 5 per level)

Spriggan : Masters of illusion and treasure seeking. They are styled in black.
Hp: 260 (+ 20 per level)
Mp: 20 (+ 15 per level)

Sylph : Considered the fastest race and users of wind, they are denoted by the color green regularly.
Hp: 230 (+ 15 per level)
Mp: 10 ( + 20 per level)

Undine : Healers and masters of water. They are styled in blue.
Hp: 200 (+ 10 per level)
Mp: 40 (+ 25 per level)

Spells:
Spells can be customized and original, but it all relies on your level and the amount of Sp you put into it.

Example
"-Bob- Begin chanting and poured all of his energy into this spell. Once he released it the wind dragon soared and pinned -Amy- against a wall and begin to tear her to shreds.

Bob
Hp: 800
Sp 500- 300 = 200"

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would fly above the clouds and would swoop down quickly then scooping upward and striking her in the back.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person they will do their own damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Race:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:
 It is compatible with any version of the FullDive technology. The game features nine races of fate
last edited on Dec 07, 2013 at 03:47PM
save

Sword Art Online 712 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 712

più di un anno fa Aigomiko said…
(Online)

Name: Aigomiko

Level: 15

Race: Undine

Appearance: (pic)

Bio: Though she is nice Aigomiko refuses to be used for someone's gain. She is happy to heal and help others in battle, but if they say something she doesn't like she won't hold her tongue about it.
 (Online) Name: Aigomiko Level: 15 Race: Undine Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: (
(Offline)

Name: Miharu Kagaroshi

Bio: Since she was little Miharu would do anything to please her parents. She was kind smart and beautiful and even when her Father grew ill and her mother was swamped with work she used all of her free time working at the family Bakery "So Sweet!", but unknown to her parents Miharu had been saving up tips to buy the "Full Dive" gaming system to play "Alfheim Online" a place where she could finally be free.
last edited più di un anno fa
 (Offline) Name: Miharu Kagaroshi Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: (pic) Bio: Since
più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
(Online)

Name: Leona

Level: 17

Race: Cait Sith

Bio: Leona is a cat lover, she picked the Cait Sith class because of her neko love.
 (Online) Name: Leona Level: 17 Race: Cait Sith Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: (
(Offline)

Name: Leera Reisona

Bio: When she was younger she found a cat on the street in a box. She decided to adopt it and take it home. Ever since she adopted the cat, she took a high liking to cats and has 3 cats living with her.
 (Offline) Name: Leera Reisona Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: (pic) Bio: When she w
*Aigomiko would gasp for air while running away from a group of Salamanders. She'd gone flying to far without looking at the map and flew right into their territory. She'd run through the thick trees rather than fly over then and be struck from behind.*
Aigomiko: *Gasping* Hah hah hah I think I lost them.
*As she said this two of the four soldiers began to light the trees on fire.
Leona: *riding through the forest on a Giant wolf, she grabbed Aigomiko* Alright, take to the air, *the wolf grew wings and took flight*
Aigomiko: whew Leana I told you to meet me at 3 not 3:30!
*she'd make a goofy face*
I could've been roasted alive!
*she'd kiddingly bonk her buddy from real life on the head*

Leona: Sorry I was caught up in a few things.
Aigomiko: Were you playing with the cats again *Sigh*

*The 4 Salamanders would then fly into the sky and would begin chasing the duo. Shooting 4 fire balls the size of boulders at them*

Aigomiko: It says they're around level 18-20. Gosh I wish my sight skill was better.
Leona: Damn, *the wolf evading the fire* we'll worry about me later. Let's take care of these guys. Alright, *the wolf turned his head and breathed out a heavy windstorm toward the Salamanders*
*The windstorm would cause 2 of them to lose control of their wings and they'd fall backwards 20 feet into the burning forest below. The Leader and his second in command would continue on.*
Aigomiko: I got this.

*She'd sprout her blue wings once again and would fly into the air and would chant until she released a large torrent of water at them.*

Aigomiko
Hp: 340
Mp: 390 - 90 = 300
*The Second in Command would fall with the wave while the Commander evaded and continued to get closer.*
Leona: Alright if wolf's wind won't work. *she summoned a giant hawk* Alright, wing gust!
*the hawk used it's wings to build a giant tornado gust*
MP: 255-30=225
last edited più di un anno fa
Commander: Aaurgh!
*He'd then flip backwards into the flames*
(Take away Mp when summoning creatures to keep it fair)
Leona: Phew, that takes care of em.
Aigomiko: Yeah, but we wouldn't have to worry like that if you'd put down the kittens and picked up the gaming.
*She'd then noogie Leona *
Leona: Again I'm sorry about that... Mom has to work nearly everyday so I have to take care of em. Even if it means playing with em.
Aigomiko: *pouting* Cause playing with adorable kittens is such a punishment. *she'd then giggle.*
So what region shall we explore today?
Leona: Have you been to the Cait Sith region yet?
Aigomiko: No not yet I've been trying to since you spawn there but I got lost and flew over here and was ambushed. *She'd put her hands behind her head and would begin to laugh awkwardly*
Leona: I'll take you there.
Aigomiko: Okay let's go!
*she'd jump into the air would begin to fly*
Having that high level summon out for so long must be zapping you like crazy.
Leona: *she sent back the Hawk* Nah...I'm ok.
Aigomiko: Hehehe fine I'll race ya there !
*She'd start to fly then would stop*
Gah it's 1 am already... I gotta go Leona see you at school
*she would sigh and would land in a bah and would sleep there to log out hoping no one would see her unconscious body*
Leona: I think I'll log out myself. *she Landed near Aigomiko, then proceeded to log out*
Leera: That was fun. I suppose I shouldn't be late tomorrow. So that way she won't be in too much trouble again.
*The next day Miharu would awaken still tired from adventuring the night before. She'd then get into her uniform and would yawn while walking to the bathroom. She'd brush her teeth and would then walk to school. As she walked in she saw it was still pretty early so she decided to text Leera*
Miharu: I forgot to grab a cupcake from the shop..feeeeed meee ( O AO)o
Leera: *she cooked up some of Miharu's favorite food, then headed out to school*
*she would begin to smell the air and her stomach would growl loudly*
Aigomiko: I smell dumplings with stir fried rice!
Leera: You requested and I delivered.
*She'd stuff her face then would begin to talk with food in her mouth.*
Miharu: Oa Leara Ou Trout Me so Noice.
Leera: It's what friends do.
*The bell would ring and after hours of class's it'd be over. The two would then begin to walk home together as always.*
Miharu: Leera I heard that there is this flying dungeon near the Cait Sith territory. It's supposedly hidden, but Kira from class 3-A said she'd end over the map data for 300 gold.
Leera: Really? Well I suppose I can pay the price.
*She'd Jump with joy*
Miharu: Great! Then are you still coming over tonight? Since its Friday we can have an all out gaming weekend. *she would laugh*
And you can help me with the Bakery.
Leera: I don't see why not.
*Aigomiko and Leera would split up so Leera could get her things. Aigomiko would get home and would say hello to her mom then would run upstairs . she'd make a few trip up and down to get sweets and drinks for the game night along with some steamed rice.*
Leera: *walked inside*
Mother: Leera, welcome home.
Leera: Thanks, listen, think you could take care of Kiriko Nariko and Sasiko for me?
Mother: Hanging with friends?
Leera: Yeah,
Mother: Alright, your grades are still at good order. So you can go.
Leera: Awesome. *she decided to take a quick shower, afterward she got dressed in her day clothes (aka the pic clothes) then grabbing her stuff, she then headed out* Alright, later mom.
*Miharu would joyfully open the door fr her old friend*
Miharu: Welcome to my humble abode.
The party is uh right over here.
Leera: Thank you very much for having me here. *she walked inside*
*The two of them would walk upstairs trying not to walk to loudly to wake Miharu's sick father. They'd then plug in and log back into Alfheim online. As they warped in they see that no one had messed with their hidden bodies.*

Aigomiko: Gah. I'm covered in dirt and leaves!
Leona: What we really should be proud about is that we're safe. So, have you found yourself a boyfriend yet?
*She'd begin to gasp and look at the landscape*
Aigomiko: Well with Alfheim Online and the Bakery..I don't have time for boys... Humph but what about you cat lady? If you're so cool why don't you have a guy to play Alfheim with? *She'd look triumphantly at Leona as she posed*
Leona: *she blushed a little* Well... This guy I know he does go to our school. But I don't know if he plays Alfheim.
*she'd tackle her friend*
Aigomiko: You have to tell meeee!
Leona: Well, his Name's Seishin Setesawa. If you remember correctly, he got suspended because of that fight he was in. The one he wasn't exactly trying to get himself into, but he had to because of self defense.
*Her face would go pale and a scowl would appear she'd turn around and would stretch*
Aigomiko: Hehehehehe you know how to pick him Leona. He's really cute but be careful....he's bad knows ya know.
Leona: He's not that bad of a guy, he's just... he's been picked on ever since he was a kid, so I could understand where his hatred would come from.
*She'd begin to hover slowly among her wings lift her into the air*
Aigomiko: that's not why he's bad news
.....anyway lets get going
*she'd give we friend an obviously forced smile.*
Leona: *summoned her wing wolf got on and took to the air*
SP:255-30 = 225