Rapunzel - L'intreccio della torre Rapunzel - L'intreccio della torre Script

Elizabeth_Darcy posted on Apr 29, 2011 at 12:02AM
I saw a comment saying that it would be cool to have the whole script of the movie because all of the quotes are awesome. I was inspired to start this forum post, and I remembered seeing something similar in another club.

I was thinking everyone could participate in writing the script of the movie; songs included.

One person writes part of the movie (one sentence to one small paragraph), and the next person continues it and so on.....

Rapunzel - L'intreccio della torre 13 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa LisaForde2 said…
Flynn: This is the story of how I died but don’t worry this story isn’t even about me this story is about a girl named Rapunzel and it all starts with the sun.
più di un anno fa Elizabeth_Darcy said…
Flynn: Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens and from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa joyceannjavier said…
Please post a link that contains the full script .. I really need it .. Thank you so much .
più di un anno fa Karolita85 said…
Oh you see that old woman over there? You might wanna remember her. She's kind of important.
Well, centuries passed, and .. given a boat right away, there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by beloved king and queen. And the queen, well she was about to have a baby. But she got sick. Really sick. She was running out of time, and that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magic golden flower.
Ah, I told you she'd be important. You see, instead of sharing the sun's gift, this woman, mother Gothel, holded its healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. And all she had to do was sing a special song.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Karolita85 said…
I am willing to continue writing the script of the movie providing that you check what I have written and help me fill in the gaps.

I can post one sentence to one small paragraph every day if you guys help me.

There's a gap here: Well, centuries passed, and .. given a boat right away, there grew a kingdom. Also, I can hear: mother Gothel, holded its healing power but the past for hold is held so I am confused .. Thank you very much.
più di un anno fa loverocks said…
Mother Gothel: Flower gleeme and glow...Let your power shine...Make the clock reverse...Bring back what once was mine...what once was mine...
più di un anno fa LisaForde2 said…
sunny
Flynn: Alright you get the jest she sings to it she turns young creepy right.
Guard: We found it
Flynn: The magic of the golden flower healed the queen,a healthy baby girl was born,a princess with beautiful golden hair,I'll give you a hint that's rapunzel.
più di un anno fa FrodoLove said…
sad
Idk the script im sorry i cant help :(
più di un anno fa Mkerwin said…
Ok her you go! Sorry I did so much but I just love this movie, so I got you guys to the end of the intro :)This starts where LisaForde2 ended.

To celebrate her birth the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. And for that one moment, everything was perfect. And then that moment ended.
Mother Gothel: Flower, gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock re—(gasp)
Flynn: Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child, and just like that—gone! The kingdom searched and searched but they could not find the princess. For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, Gothel raised the child as her own.
Rapunzel: Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.
Flynn: Gothel had found her new magic flower, but this time, she was determined to keep it hidden.
Rapunzel: Why can’t I go outside?
Mother Gothel: The outside world is a dangerous place, filled with horrible, selfish people. You must stay here, where you’re safe. Do you understand, flower?
Rapuzel: Yes, mommy.
Flynn: But the walls of that tower could not hide everything. Each year on her birthday the king and queen would release thousands of lanterns into the sky, in hope that one day, their lost princess would return.
più di un anno fa loverocks said…
R: Ha! (looks) Hmm..Well I guess Pascal's not hiding around here...
P: (giggles)
R: Gottcha! That's twenty two fore me, how about twenty three out of forty five?
P: (glares)
R: Okay, well, what do you want to do?
P: (points to outside)
R: Ya, I don't think so. I like it in here, and so do you.
P: (sticks out tongue)
R: Oh come on Pascal, it's not so bad in there.
più di un anno fa rambu said…
*Music begins*
R:"7 AM, the usual morning line up.
"Start on the chores and sweep 'till the floor's all clean
"Polish and wax, do laundry, mop and shine up
"Sweep again and by then it's like 7:15
"And so I'll read a book or maybe two or three
"I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
"I'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically just wonder 'When will my life begin?'
'Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
"Paper mache, a bit of ballet and chess
"Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making
"Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb, sew a dress!
"And I'll reread the books if I have time to spare
"I'll paint the wall some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere
"And then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair stuck in the same place I've always been
"And I'll keep wonderin' and wonderin' and wonderin' 'When will my life begin?'"

più di un anno fa Emmalou13 said…
hmmm
And tomorrow night,
Lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year.
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older,
Mother might just
Let me go ...
più di un anno fa Emmalou13 said…
smile
(Is this still going?)