Teen lupo 30 giorno Challenge

NCISLuverjk93 posted on Apr 23, 2016 at 12:18AM
Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Day 1: favorite male character

Day 2: favorite female character

Day 3: least favorite male character

Day 4: least favorite female character

Day 5: something you wish had happened but didn’t

Day 6: something you wish didn’t happen

Day 7: favorite Scott moment

Day 8: favorite Stiles moment

Day 9: favorite Derek moment

Day 10: favorite Lydia moment

Day 11: favorite Allison moment

Day 12: favorite Malia moment

Day 13: favorite Liam moment

Day 14: favorite Kira moment

Day 15: favorite minor character

Day 16: favorite ship

Day 17: most upsetting death

Day 18: favorite cast member

Day 19: favorite song featured in an episode

Day 20: a moment that really broke your heart

Day 21: a moment you couldn’t stop laughing at

Day 22: best “OMG NOOOOOOO!” moment

Day 23: best plot twist

Day 24: favorite season

Day 25: favorite episode of season 1

Day 26: favorite episode of season 2

Day 27: favorite episode of season 3

Day 28: favorite episode of season 4

Day 29: favorite episode of season 5

Day 30: something you’d love to see happen in season 6
last edited on Apr 24, 2016 at 09:05PM

Teen lupo 99 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 99

più di un anno fa NCISLuverjk93 said…

Stiles Stilinski.
 [b]Day 1: preferito male character [i]Stiles Stilinski.[/i][/b]

Lydia Martin.
 [b]Day 2: preferito female character [i]Lydia Martin.[/i][/b]
più di un anno fa Articuno224 said…
If I join, should I start at Day 3?
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
lol no, everyone does it on their own, so you'd start from giorno 1 and just do the successivo each giorno {if te miss a giorno don't even worry about it, just continue from where te left off!} più di un anno fa
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
Sorry I should've put "rules" xP più di un anno fa
Articuno224 commented…
Well, it would make sense if te did it based on which giorno it is, I mean it is called "Day 1, 2, 3 and so on xD. At least it's a good thing te can modifica a forum. più di un anno fa
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
That does make sense lol. But if some people forget then they'd miss days xP più di un anno fa

Theo Raeken

Love Cody, and he's an awesome villain, but I hate him. Lol
Also hate Gerard Argent.
 [b]Day 3: least preferito male character [i]Theo Raeken[/i][/b] Amore Cody, and he's an awesome

Scott McCall.

To be honest I don't have "one" favorite male, female or character in general. It's different from time to time who I like the most, but it can really annoy me how extremely underrated Scott is so I'm going to support him.
 giorno 1: preferito male character Scott McCall. To be honest I don't have "one" preferito male, fe

Kate Argent

Omg I hate her soooo much. I was super annoyed when they brought her back. xp
Also hate Victoria Argent.
 [b]Day 4: least preferito female character [i]Kate Argent[/i][/b] Omg I hate her soooo much. I

Derek and Isaac had returned! :(
 [b]Day 5: something te wish had happened but didn’t [i]Derek and Isaac had returned![/i] :([/b

Stalia first sex scene in 3x20

I don't have a problem with them as a pairing, but I HATED how they "happened". I've ranted about this plenty before, so I won't explain why.

(And I decided not to say Derek or Isaac leaving, since that was covered in my last answer. xP But that and also Kira leaving, again. Allison dying, too.)
 [b]Day 6: something te wish didn’t happen [i]Stalia first sex scene in 3x20[/i][/b] I don'

Allison Argent.

Again, like I said in my first post, I don't have "one" favorite so I just tried to pick a random one that I might feel like I like the most right now, but I like many of them equally so it's basically impossible to choose my "favorite"
 giorno 2: preferito female character Allison Argent. Again, like I detto in my first post, I don't

link in 5x15

Also when he first turned Liam: "You're not a monster, you're a werewolf. Like me." *flashes eyes* from The Benefactor (4x04). And this scene from S1 vvv I die laughing every time
last edited più di un anno fa
 [b]Day 7: preferito Scott moment [i][url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qgkf6]His alpha roar /

Jackson Whittemore

I hate Jackson in literally every way! He is annoying as a person and not interesting in any way as a character! He might have his soft moments, but they really don't work on me, There is nothing I like about him, I hate Theo as a person because he is a treacherous bastard and cruel, BUT I do enjoy him as a character, sometimes he is even so interesting that I can't hate him, I'm sure you understand what I mean, most people seem to find villains appealing even though they are crazy and cruel.
 giorno 3: least preferito male character Jackson Whittemore I hate Jackson in literally every way!
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
The best part about him was that he was the kanima, it was interesting, at least. lol più di un anno fa
Articuno224 commented…
Yeah, that's true, so I guess he is interesting, when he is not himself xD più di un anno fa

JUST ONE?!?!?! Too many funny moments, so I'll go with a serious one..

link in Motel California (3x06)

"So if we're gonna do this, then.. I think you're just gonna have to take me with you."

I cry every time. He's the best best friend ever. Omg I love him.
 [b]Day 8: preferito Stiles moment JUST ONE?!?!?! Too many funny moments, so I'll go with a serious

link in the S4 finale (Smoke & Mirrors / 4x12)

Tyler said he transformed because he finally found what he was supposed to be. <3 It's funny because I use to dislike Derek, like the first time I watched through the show (all the way into S4), but when I did a rewatch from the beginning I fell in love with him, and I cried when he died. And cried again, happy tears this time, when it turned out he was alive.

Also love his motivational speech to Scott ("passing the torch") in IED (4x05), this scene "Then let's send a message. Let's make something perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list. It doesn't matter if they're professional assassins, hunters, or an amateur who just picked up a gun. Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money, is gonna be put on another list. Our list. They get to be a name on our dead pool." (Monstrous / 4x10), when he saves Chris from the Nogitsune's bomb in the police station (3x19)..

That's not even including the funny scenes, omg too many xD
 [b]Day 9: preferito Derek moment [i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3fHgt3fM5w]When he "evol
più di un anno fa GeorgiaSky said…
kiss
Parish and Lydia
 Parish and Lydia
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
Which giorno are te posting for? You're supposed to start with giorno one and go through the list, one per day.. più di un anno fa

When she basically solved everything concerning the Deadpool (S4)

Also after Jennifer tried to strangle her to death, and her mom's worried about covering up the marks, "Someone tried to kill me, and I survived. I don't need to hide that."
And her badassery in S5.
 [b]Day 10: preferito Lydia moment [i]When she basically solved everything concerning the Deadpool

Dessert Wolf.

I already forgot her name! That already proves that I couldn't care less about her, she is the most unrealistic, annoying, stupid, lame character ever!!! It's actually a funny story, because I remember when we first heard about the Dessert Wolf and that it was Malia's mother, she sounded like a cool and mysterious character who I wasn't sure if she was against Malia or if she came to search for her daughter. Then she just turns out to be the worst character this show has EVER had.
 giorno 4: least preferito female character dessert Wolf. I already forgot her name! That already pr
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
Omg I forgot about her, because she's so pointless. xp Not sure if I hate her o Kate più though. (Probably Kate, since she gives più reasons to actually hate her.) più di un anno fa
Articuno224 commented…
Well it really depends on how te look at it! I don't think "Least favorite" and most hated are necessarily the same thing!, I really have to disagree though, I actually really enjoyed and liked Kate, I hated her at times, but she was a much better character, she was much better built, she had a story, she was entertaining. Even though her return was pointless, I really liked her in Season 4, I know this is a unpopular opinion. più di un anno fa
Bibi69 commented…
Her name was Corrine lol. Not that it actually matters XD. più di un anno fa

When she changed the Argent code

"We protect those who cannot protect themselves."

I actually wanted to say her final battle/scene, but I felt that was too morbid. xp
Also love the scene where she saves Scott's ass in S1 by saying she was looking for a condom. And when they were on a double date bowling, she whispered "Think of me... Naked." to improve Scott's game. xD
 [b]Day 11: preferito Allison moment [i]When she changed the Argent code[/i][/b] "We protect tho

Issac and Derek returning in a dramatic way!

I know this answer is boring and common, but it was harder than I expected to find a different answer.
Also: Josh appearing more often, Josh was gone in so many episodes, I was always like "Common, I want to see more of him" 3 episodes later... It's like he just doesn't exist all of a sudden, he was often the only chimera that didn't make any appearance. The worst thing was that he died right after not appearing for many episodes, it made zero sense that Josh didn't appear for so long, seriously it really was like he didn't exist for a time.

Oh yeah, I think I might have found a better answer; Kira finally fixing her fox spirit and also generally appearing more as well.

These questions are getting pretty hard! xD
Articuno224 commented…
Oh yeah, also: Marin Morell returning, I've hoped for this for a long time, it never made sense why she was just gone all of a sudden, this happens a lot in TW lol. But I doubt that will ever happen :( più di un anno fa

Helping Kira keep control of her powers / helping her believe in herself in Amplification (5x15)

"We're here to save Lydia. We're here to save our friend."
And "You have to get out of here!" "Not without you!"
I actually got teary because HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. I'll never get over it. She's come so far <3

Also when she was trying to help Tracy (right before the Dread Doctors killed her) in Dreamcatchers (5x03)

I honestly can't think of any pre-S5 because I used to hate her xp
 [b]Day 12: preferito Malia moment [i]Helping Kira keep control of her powers / helping her believe
Articuno224 commented…
Damn! That Malia/Kira scene ALWAYS gives me chills all over! I couldn't agree with te more, that is such a great moment! But most of the characters have so many great moments IMO più di un anno fa
Articuno224 commented…
I also agree with the Malia/Tracy scene. For me the last scene with her and Stiles in 5x10 was also very sad and emotional. più di un anno fa
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
Right?!? Omg I know, it's so difficult for me to just choose one per character! Hence why most of my risposte have like multiple moments xD I should've thought up easier questions, haha più di un anno fa

When he saves Scott basically, in Required Reading (5x06)

I just love how he was all the way outside and rushed to get his inhaler and bring it to him, flashing his eyes & stuff to get him to focus enough to use it. I love their relationship

I also love some of his funny moments:

"Try to get his scent."
"Soap. It's nice, smells good."
"Not his soap, his emotional state."
"Oh."

"It was a minor slip up."
"Slip up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's department about a dog boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills, naked. That's a slip up?"
"Why were you naked?"
"It was really hot that night, okay?"

And of course, when he fell in a hole.
 [b]Day 13: preferito Liam moment [i]When he saves Scott basically, in Required Leggere (5x06)[/i][/

When she whipped off her belt and it turned into a sword

I need to do a rewatch because omg I literally couldn't think of anything lol
 [b]Day 14: preferito Kira moment [i]When she whipped off her cintura and it turned into a sword[/i][/

Kira leaving the show for good!

This is my latest frustration, but there are so many things I wish never happened!

Josh dying, because I feel like his character wasn't finished at all! And not that long before his death he was starting to become one of my favorites, he died as sudden as possible, the reason I don't complain nearly as much about Allison dying was because that was also a great and emotional moment! It was beautiful how both Allison and Scott admitted that even though they had broken up they both still felt the same way about each other as they had always done... For me it was a great scene, and these kind of emotional moment are often what makes a show great, it's not good enough without shocking and emotional moments, and well Josh's death just seemed to be a plot for Theo to become more powerful and then he is fucking defeated the next episode anyway... That's seriously annoying.

And Kira leaving, well I've said this a lot, but everything about this is wrong and I will never really be okay with it, of course we can't do anything about, so in some way we have to except it but I will never be okay with it in any way, she was the least finished main character because of her constant absence, and well I loved her relationship with Scott and Malia so fucking much!

There are other things too, but I won't talk about them, this post is already too long, and no one probably wants to read all this xD
 giorno 6: something te wish didn’t happen Kira leaving the mostra for good! This is my latest fr

Jordan Parrish

He's in my top 5. Sheriff Stilinski is a close second. Then Melissa, Chris, and Mason.
 [b]Day 15: preferito minor character [i]Jordan Parrish[/i][/b] He's in my superiore, in alto 5. Sheriff Stilin

This is one of the few shows where I ship a looot of things, but don't have a set favorite. Though if I have to pick one then it'd probably be..

Stydia

But I also love Marrish & Sterek. And Sheriff/Melissa.
 [b]Day 16: preferito ship [/b] This is one of the few shows where I ship a looot of things, but don

Scott standing up to the Beast willing to sacrifice himself to protect the people who were there.

But this is WAY too hard, pretty impossible to choose one moment, there are so many! So I just chose one
 giorno 7: preferito Scott moment Scott standing up to the Beast willing to sacrifice himself to prote
Day 17: most upsetting death

Allison

Though she wasn't even one of my favorites, her death scene was one of the most emotional I've seen. The way she was in Scott's arms, he was crying over her, she was trying to console him, telling him it was okay, and that she always loved him.. I bawled.

The next most upsetting for me would actually be Aiden, which is funny because I never cared for him, but it was so sad, mostly due to his brother's reaction. Boyd's was pretty sad too, considering how he died.
 [b]Day 17: most upsetting death [i]Allison[/i][/b] Though she wasn't even one of my favorites,

Stiles's speech to Scott in 3x06

Like I said in my previous post, this is really hard, but this scene always stands out in many ways, it really does show every single good side of Stiles, his loyalty and everything. This scene is so well done and it actually brings me somewhat to tears, such a great moment!

Of course there are many others as well, and I don't expect Void Stiles moments to count, since it really isn't him.
 giorno 8: preferito Stiles moment Stiles's speech to Scott in 3x06 Like I detto in my precedente post
Day 18: favorite cast member

Dylan O'Brien

He's one of my all time favorite actors <33 But I also love Tyler Hoechlin, Tyler Posey & Dylan Sprayberry. Adore most the cast though, tbh.
 [b]Day 18: preferito cast member [i]Dylan O'Brien[/i][/b] He's one of my all time preferito acto
Articuno224 commented…
Agree so much! ;) più di un anno fa
Day 19: favorite song featured in an episode

Like Real People Do - Hozier (3x22 during Scira scene)

I really like most the music played on the show, but there's a handful of songs I know and love.

Derek's speech to the Twins about fighting for a leader/Scott.

Also: Derek's evolution in 4x12 and his speech in 4x10 about the dead pool and making a list of all the people who think they can hunt and kill them for money!
 giorno 9: preferito Derek moment Derek's speech to the Twins about fighting for a leader/Scott. Als
Day 20: a moment that really broke your heart

Okay, I'm not including any death scenes, so..

Isaac / Chris post Allison's death (3x24)

"I appreciate the concern, but you don't have to stay. I'll be alright.. I've dealt with this before.. I have a capacity and ability to compartimentilize my emotions." "I don't." The emotion in Isaac's reply, and then the way Chris hugs him. THE FEELS

Also Sciles big fall out in the 5A finale. Most of the STILES (not Void) scenes in 3B (aka his nightmares with his dad trying to wake/calm him & when he was getting tested for what his mom died of). When Derek kicked Isaac out of the loft. Stiles hallucinating his father blaming him for his mother dying. Sleep deprived Stiles calling Melissa "mom". Scott post Allison's death, his mom holding him. When Parrish was trying to save Chris but he didn't want to be saved..

THIS SHOW BREAKS MY HEART SO OFTEN OMG
 [b]Day 20: a moment that really broke your heart[/b] Okay, I'm not including any death scenes, so.
Day 21: a moment you couldn’t stop laughing at

The chain falling from Stiles' locker & Coach's reaction in Shape-Shifted (2x02)

I literally can't find a picture set of video clip of it -_- But it was really loud and seemed to go on forever, everyone was staring and then the Coach said "Part of me wants to ask, the other part says knowing would be far more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine, so.. I'm gonna walk away." xD

Also when he dropped the XXL condom in class. And on the bus with the lacrosse team, when he was texting Danny non-stop (to get info on Ethan), making his phone repeatedly buzz.
Most of Stiles' moments tbh.

Oh and when Coach was chasing Scott to kick him out of the dance he wasn't supposed to be at, but Scott made Danny slow dance with him and then everyone thought he was trying to kick him out because they were a same-sex pair, omg hilarious. And Scott's first attempt at a howl, over the school's loudspeaker.

Lydia cry out for Allison when she dies.

This was close to impossible, like it always is for me to choose one moment with all these characters that I love in almost every scene xD. My head exploded trying to find one moment lol xD But I went with one of the most emotional moments!
 giorno 10: preferito Lydia moment Lydia cry out for Allison when she dies. This was close to impos
Day 22: best “OMG NOOOOOOO!” moment

Stiles being (the one possessed by) the Nogitsune

I both loved and hated it! Loved because Dylan was BADASS as a villain, but hated because MY POOR BABY
 [b]Day 22: best “OMG NOOOOOOO!” moment [i]Stiles being (the one possessed by) the Nogitsune[/
Day 23: best plot twist

Well damn, now I wish I didn't use Void!Stiles already ^^^ Lol. But okay..

Parrish being supernatural (aka a Hellhound)

I just thought it was really awesome, mostly because I adored him and when the other cop tried to kill him I was freaking out! So the fact that he didn't die, due to his supernaturalness, was great.

Also the same with Derek / him "dying" but actually he was just transforming. Mason being the Beast though I kinda have mixed feelings about that. Malia being Peter's daughter. Meredith being the Benefactor! (That one I never saw coming.) Lydia being a Banshee. The Coyote being Malia. This show is just full of great twists.
 [b]Day 23: best plot twist[/b] Well damn, now I wish I didn't use Void!Stiles already ^^^ Lol. But
Articuno224 commented…
True, there really is a lot of twists that is very surprising! da the way, your foto won't appear for some reason, at least for me it won't più di un anno fa
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
That's weird, I can see it! Lol. I'm too lazy to change it. xP It's just a picture of Parrish in Hellhound mode più di un anno fa
Articuno224 commented…
Oh, just forget what I detto because it works now xD It most have been because my internet was pretty slow when I wrote that commento più di un anno fa

Allison supporting Scott at bowling and trying to shut Jackson and Lydia up.

You might think this is a pretty random moment to pick as my favorite, but it's so hard to find "one" and I just remember that this very scene is the main reason I could never agree with how low people rate Allison and how much hate she gets, I love her 10x times more than Jackson and Lydia put together in this scene, they are so damn annoying, especially Jackson, and when she says "Mind shutting up?" "Give him a chance" and "Just aim for the middle" Generally I just hate bullies and I loved Allison so much for being so supportive and shutting up Jackson (And Lydia).
 giorno 11: preferito Allison moment Allison supporting Scott at bowling and trying to shut Jackson and
Articuno224 commented…
Also the scene in 3x10 I think it is, where Allison surprise Kali and shoots Arrow her way but it's just flash, then Kali runs away, and first Kali jumped from a window and thought SHE surprised Allison. più di un anno fa
Articuno224 commented…
And a lot più xD più di un anno fa
Day 24: favorite season

3B
 [b]Day 24: preferito season [i]3B[/i][/b]
Day 25: favorite episode of season 1

Magic Bullet (1x04)
 [b]Day 25: preferito episode of season 1 [i]Magic Bullet (1x04)[/i][/b]
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
Good thing I'm in the process of doing a rewatch and am making a lista of my fave eps, lol più di un anno fa
Day 26: favorite episode of season 2

Abomination (2x04)

My love for Sterek is showing, whoops. xD
 [b]Day 26: preferito episode of season 2 [i]Abomination (2x04)[/i][/b] My Amore for Sterek is sh

Malia's words to Kira about saving Lydia!

I felt like I had to choose this one, like I've said many times before I love all these characters way to much to think too much about one moment, so I just choose the first one I think of, or my head will explode lol xD
 giorno 12: preferito Malia moment Malia's words to Kira about saving Lydia! I felt like I had to c
Articuno224 commented…
OMG! I am going to miss Kira and Malia scenes SO DAMN MUCH in Season 6, I loved them in scenes together, crazy much! più di un anno fa

When Liam turns Scott back into human.

But also that whole episode, how he wanted to help Scott after they learned he was kidnapped.

Also: "I fell in a hole" and when him and Stiles spy on Theo and all the Stiles/Liam scenes of that episode.
 giorno 13: preferito Liam moment When Liam turns Scott back into human. But also that whole episod

Kira is tested and fights an Illusion of the Oni and then her fox takes over!

This scene is crazy bad ass! I was really impressed, Teen Wolf have proven to have really REALLY good fighting scenes! Unlike in Season 1. This scene gave me chills!

Also: When Kira fights an Illusion of the Oni with Scott, Stiles and Lydia in 3x24!
Also When Kira turns her belt into a sword (5x01).
Also When Kira gave Scott the research she did and her father tells her "You forgot all the research you did for that boy you like" xD hilarious!

Also When Kira comes to the pack in 3x13 (Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia and Isaac)

And also others but I think that's enough xD
 giorno 14: preferito Kira moment Kira is tested and fights an Illusion of the Oni and then her volpe ta

Josh Diaz

This can't really surprise anyone who has been to my profile, anyone who has read my comments lately or anyone who noticed that I used Josh in a lot of polls.

I have explained this many times; The short explanation is that he is exactly my type of character on every side point, he's got it all, kindness/decency, badassery, really cool powers and being complex.

Also; Marin Morell, Jennifer Blake (But actually I don't really consider her a minor character, since she was the main villain of that season, but most people probably would, so I will mention her). And as one of the only people in the fandom I also loved Tracy a lot!

I don't consider; Isaac, Parrish, Melissa or Sheriff Stilinski minor characters though, they are more like semi-main characters if you ask me. Isaac definitely wasn't a main character in season 2 but he was a somewhat main character in Season 3, Melissa doesn't appear as much as some characters, but I think she IS a main cast member, so in a way she is a main character. And it's the same with Parrish and Stilinski.
 giorno 15: preferito minor character Josh Diaz This can't really surprise anyone who has been to m
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
Not surprising at all! Lol. And fair enough about what te detto about Sheriff/Melissa/Parrish not being main characters, I usually just count those in the opening as main, personally. xP più di un anno fa
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
I think you're right about them not being "minor", they're più like frequently recurring.. but I'm too lazy to go change my answer to the domanda xD più di un anno fa
Articuno224 commented…
LMAO! Haha, I Amore that it didn't surprise, te must really have noticed how I talk about him all the time, lol xD più di un anno fa
Articuno224 commented…
Well sometimes I am a bit confused, how do we really judge if a character is minor o not? Is it just if they don't appear in the opening? Is it just if they don't appear much o is a minor character a recurring who just has to die before too long... xD più di un anno fa
Day 27: favorite episode of season 3

Kind of wish I had split this between 3A and 3B, but I ran out of days lol. I'm gonna answer each, anyway!

3A: Alpha Pact (3x11) ; 3B: Riddled (3x18)

Between the two / overall I prefer Riddled, though. Idk I just really love that episode! Dylan was PHENOMENAL, I cry every time I watch it, not gonna lie. Also really love the finale! 3B in general was incredible.
 [b]Day 27: preferito episode of season 3[/b] Kind of wish I had diviso, spalato this between 3A and 3B, but I
Articuno224 commented…
I pretty much agree with those two! But yeah most episodes of that season were amazing! And well to me a lot of episodes in other seasons were amazing as well xD più di un anno fa
Day 28: favorite episode of season 4

Smoke & Mirrors (4x12)
 [b]Day 28: preferito episode of season 4 [i]Smoke & Mirrors (4x12)[/i][/b]
Articuno224 commented…
Oh yes! Freaking loved that episode!!! più di un anno fa
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
I just watched it yesterday and omg. I got teary! Over Malia, and Sterek, and Derek dying, and Liam breaking through to Scott... the Derek's evolution.. THE FEELS! <33 più di un anno fa

Scott & Kira

I'm not much of a shipper, but there still are some couples that I like and Scott & Kira was definitely one of them! I just felt like their story and relationship and development was relate-able and build more realistically than a lot of couples, it was developed nice and slowly, it felt more "real" than many other couples.

I also love Scott & Allison, both friendship, romance and the tragic story, but if I had to choose between the two right now, I would say I prefer Scott & Kira!

I also absolutely love the relationship Lydia & Parrish have! (Actually I prefer his first name, but I'm just so used to calling him Parrish and most people also seem to call him that). It's so deep, they have a cool connection to each other both in the way they care about each other, but also the Banshee/Hellhound connection! I just love them, and honestly I really don't understand people who say he is too old for her? he looks like he is in his early 20's and she is 18-19, is that too old? It's really common that the guy is a few years or more older. there is 10 years between my grandmother and grandfather and it doesn't seem weird at all, of course there is a huge difference, since it will mean less the older you get, but as far as I know and think, it's only really a problem if the youngest is like 16 or younger, I wouldn't really think it was disgusting if Lydia was 17 and Parrish was, say 25, but the distance shouldn't be more than that.

When it comes to Stiles I don't really like him in a relationship that much, I prefer Scott parrings by far. However I did like Stiles & Malia "sometimes" but mainly not really. I love Stiles & Lydia but only as friends and partners in crime!

Allison & Isaac was likable, but I didn't like the way that it just happened, it seemed like they just "needed" Allison to have a romantic relationship, so they rushed her and Isaac together, I like them but it felt a bit unrealistic and I also prefer Scott & Allison by far! They have SO much more story and it's a lot deeper.
 giorno 16: preferito ship Scott & Kira I'm not much of a shipper, but there still are some couples
più di un anno fa Stelenavamp said…

Derek Hale
 giorno 1: preferito male character [b] Derek Hale [/b]

Malia Tate
 giorno 2: preferito female character [b] Malia Tate [/b]
Day 29: favorite episode of season 5

Again, sorry I couldn't divide this into 5A & 5B, but I ran out of days! Lol. But I'll give my answer for both, anyway. xP

5A: Creatures of the Night (5x01) ; 5B: The Last Chimera (5x11)

Okay, I need to rewatch the entire season, so my answers may change! But I know I LOVED both premieres. I also remember loving Lie Ability (5x16) because McCall pack feels and Stydia feels like WHOA <33
 [b]Day 29: preferito episode of season 5[/b] Again, sorry I couldn't divide this into 5A & 5B, but

Gerard Argent
 giorno 3: least preferito male character [b] Gerard Argent [/b]