Televisione Televisione 30 giorno Challenge

BeautifulN posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:21PM
So I've seen this on other spots, Tumblr and I thought we can try it here.

Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Have fun.

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite opening sequence
Day 19 - Best tv show cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First tv show obsession
Day 29 - Current tv show obsession
Day 30 - Saddest character death

Televisione 918 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 918

più di un anno fa ManicMind said…
cool
Cool!
Law & Order
più di un anno fa TitanicLeoKate said…
Day 01: A show that should have never been canceled - Dollhouse
 giorno 01: A mostra that should have never been canceled - Dollhouse
più di un anno fa BeautifulN said…

Brothers & Sisters
 giorno 01 - A mostra that should have never been canceled Brothers & Sisters
Day 02: A show that you wish more people were watching - I don't really know, as most of the tv shows I watch are off the air, or all my friends watch!
più di un anno fa DarkSarcasm said…
Day 1: A show that should have never been canceled.

Show: Terriers (13 episodes, FX, 2010)
Starring: Donal Logue, Michael Raymond-James, Rockmond Dunbar
One Sentence Summary: Ex-cop & former criminal become unlicensed private investigators.
Why It Rocked: Great cast, witty banter, interesting cases.
Quote: "Societal norms baffle me. I mean, you feel this need to formally announce your engagement to the world, and yet, I assume you already put your penis in her."
last edited più di un anno fa
 [b]Day 1: A mostra that should have never been canceled.[/b] Show: Terriers (13 episodes, FX, 2010)
Day 03: Your favorite new show - I know its not BRAND new, but It started last year!

giorno 03: Your preferito new mostra - I know its not BRAND new, but It started last year!
più di un anno fa xleeloo said…

- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - I JUST wanted a proper ending for John/Cameron, is that too much to ask? (*still bitter*)

+ Dark Angel & Stargate Universe.
 [b]Day 01 - A mostra that should have never been canceled[/b] - Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicle
più di un anno fa jlhfan624 said…
Day 1 - A show that should never have been canceled

Home Movies
The most refreshingly realistic show ever created.
 giorno 1 - A mostra that should never have been canceled [b]Home Movies[/b] The most refreshingly realist

Show: Cougar Town
Starring: Courteney Cox, Christa Miller, Busy Philipps, Dan Byrd, Josh Hopkins, Brian Van Holt, Ian Gomez

Don't let the title throw you off. Those involved with the show all know how bad it is, too. Cougar Town may have started off as... well, y'know, a show about a divorcee prowling for young guys. It didn't take long for it to start evolving into a show about friendship, family and lots of wine drinking with hilarious characters, fun games (penny can!) and beautiful scenery (I'm talking about a house/boat in a parking lot). Plus, if you're a fan of Scrubs or Friends, there are a few cameos you'll definitely enjoy.

Ellie: You know, having Christmas lights up six weeks after Christmas is actually dangerous.
Grayson: How so?
Ellie: Because if you don't take them down I'm gonna feed them to you and then yank them out the other end like I'm starting a lawnmower.
Grayson: I love our little talks.
 [b]Day 02 - A mostra that te wish più people were watching[/b] Show: Cougar Town Starring: Courten

Show: Melissa & Joey
Starring: Melissa Joan Hart, Joey Lawrence

It's not exactly new, but it's probably the newest one I've seen & liked. It's like the 90s all over again! =D
 [b]Day 03 - Your preferito new show[/b] Show: Melissa & Joey Starring: Melissa Joan Hart, Joey Lawr
Day 04: Your favorite show ever - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
 giorno 04: Your preferito mostra ever - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Show: The Black Donnellys
Starring: Jonathan Tucker, Olivia Wilde, Keith Nobbs, Tom Guiry, Billy Lush, Michael Stahl-David
Quote: "The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotypes. I mean, people think we're all drunks and brawlers and sometimes it gets you so mad, all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody."
 [b]Day 04 - Your preferito mostra ever[/b] Show: The Black Donnellys Starring: Jonathan Tucker, Olivi
Day 05 - A show you hate

Law & Order: Criminal Intent. This doesn't even deserve a picture, because Kathryn Erbe would probably be in it.
heart

DOCTOR WHO -

The continuing adventures of The Doctor, an alien time traveler - a Time Lord - from Gallifrey. Together with his companions they travel through time and space in the TARDIS, battling evil where they find it.
(plot summary by IMDb Editors)

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

My love for this show knows no bounds. It's really, really worth watching and a very popular show, to such an extent that it has become a way of life in the UK.
In addition, the Doctor is without a doubt the most awesome and clever character ever made.

[b]Day 02 - A mostra that te wish più people were watching[/b] [u]DOCTOR WHO[/u] - [b]The continui
più di un anno fa smckinlay2 said…
Day 1 - A show that should have never been cancelled

Tru Calling
 giorno 1 - A mostra that should have never been cancelled Tru Calling
Day 05: A show you hate - The Only Way Is Essex
 giorno 05: A mostra te hate - The Only Way Is Essex
più di un anno fa celina said…
Day 1 - A show that should have never been cancelled - DollHouse
 giorno 1 - A mostra that should have never been cancelled - DollHouse
smile
Day 2 - A show you wish more people were watching

None, really. I'll keep my obscure non-insane fandoms to myself, thanks.
più di un anno fa Vishee said…

The OC!
 giorno 01 - A mostra that should have never been canceled The OC!

Game of Thrones -

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Based on the bestselling fantasy book series "A Song of Ice and Fire," by George R.R. Martin.

In a land where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime, trouble is brewing. From the scheming south and the savage eastern lands, to the frozen north and the ancient Wall that protects the realm from the darkness beyond, two powerful families are engaged in a deadly cat-and-mouse game for control of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

As betrayal, lust, intrigue and supernatural forces shake the four corners of the Kingdoms, their bloody struggle for the Iron Throne will have unforeseen and far-reaching consequences.
thefutoncritic.com

[b]Day 03 - Your preferito new show[/b] [u]Game of Thrones[/u] - [i]When te play the game of trono
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite tv show

The Black Donnellys - Pilot
One of the greatest episodes of anything. Ever.
 [b]Day 06 - preferito episode of your preferito tv show[/b] The Black Donnellys - Pilot One of the gre
Day 3 - Your favorite new show

Friends With Benefits

But mostly only for this guy. That and it's also the only new show I've watched in like...a year or more.
 giorno 3 - Your preferito new mostra [b]Friends With Benefits[/b] But mostly only for this guy. That and
heart
Day 2- A show I wished that more people were watching?

Necessary Roughness
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching:

The L Word.
 giorno 02 - A mostra that te wish più people were watching: The L Word.
più di un anno fa misanthrope86 said…
Day One: A Show That Should Have Never Been Cancelled

Lie To Me

[b]Day One: A mostra That Should Have Never Been Cancelled[/b] Lie To Me
heart
Day 4 - Your favorite show ever

I don't know really, I mean there's so many to choose from! How can I pick just one?!

I kid, of course. Glee, totally.
 giorno 4 - Your preferito mostra ever I don't know really, I mean there's so many to choose from! How can
heart

LOST -

Of course everything hasn't been handled so greatly, but the first seasons (1-3) gave me chills... so, for the way this show made me feel, I think it deserves the #1 in my Favorite Shows List. =]

[b]Day 04 - Your preferito mostra ever[/b] [u]LOST[/u] - Of course everything hasn't been handled so g
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show

The worst episode I can think of at the moment is 'Exposé' from Lost. Nikki & Paolo = fail. I usually end up just skipping this one. I refuse to watch the Supernatural episode 'Family Remains', but because it's creepy, not because it's just bad.
 [b]Day 07 - Least preferito episode of your preferito tv show[/b] The worst episode I can think of at
Day 03 - Your favorite new show:

Nikita.
 giorno 03 - Your preferito new show: Nikita.
Day Two: A Show That You Wish More People Were Watching

Fringe

[b]Day Two: A mostra That te Wish più People Were Watching[/b] Fringe
heart
Day 3: My favorite new show?

Franklin & Bash
più di un anno fa othpop6668 said…

Brothers & Sisters
 [b]Day 01 - A mostra that should have never been canceled[/b] Brothers & Sisters
Day 5 - A show you hate

Lost

Not even worth my time trying to find a picture.
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch

I honestly can't think of a show that would be liked by everyone. Always gotta have a hater... ;)
Day Three: Your Favorite New Show

Bob's Burgers

[b]Day Three: Your preferito New Show[/b] Bob's Burgers
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever:

Skins ♥ .
 giorno 04 - Your preferito mostra ever: Skins ♥ .

V
(Only because then maybe there would be a season 3!)
 [b]Day 02 - A mostra that te wish più people were watching[/b] V (Only because then maybe there w
crying
Day 6 - Favorite episode of your favorite show

24 - 2x15 10:00-11:00 PM
As President David Palmer tries to decide whether a taped conversation concerning the bombing attempt is real, Jack gets one last chance to talk to Kim as he pilots the small plane carrying the nuclear bomb into the Mojave Desert outside Los Angeles.

I've never seen anything better than this in my life.
 giorno 6 - preferito episode of your preferito mostra [b]24[/b] - [i]2x15 10:00-11:00 PM[/i] As President D
Day 09 - Best scene ever

link scene from the Freaks & Geeks pilot. It probably won't seem that great unless you've seen the whole episode, but in a nutshell: mean kids were picking on Eli (who is 'special'), Lindsay asks him to the dance, he says yes. She intervenes again later on when he's being made fun of and accidentally calls him retarded, he gets mad, storms off and ends up with a broken arm. This is the last scene of the pilot, where Lindsay makes it all better. =)
 [b]Day 09 - Best scene ever[/b] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJlVirycg-0#t=02m50s]This[/url]
Day Four: Your Favorite Show Ever

House MD

[b]Day Four: Your preferito mostra Ever[/b] House MD
hmmm
Day 4- My favorite show ever:

It always changes but I think Criminal Minds... though last year it was House.
Day 05 - A show you hate:

CSI: Miami.

Falling Skies
 [b]Day 03 - Your preferito new show[/b] Falling Skies
più di un anno fa celina said…
Day 2 - A show you wish more people were watching - Fringe
 giorno 2 - A mostra te wish più people were watching - Fringe
Day 05 - A show you hate

GLEE -

Don't even get me started on this show... I liked it, I still like some elements of it (Santittany/Brittana, St. Berry) but Glee has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
 [b]Day 05 - A mostra te hate[/b] [u]GLEE[/u] - Don't even get me started on this show... I liked it,
crying
Day 7 - Least favorite episode of your favorite show

24 - 8x24 3:00-4:00 PM
Overburdened by the weight of her recent actions, President Allison Taylor cancels the peace summit and prepares to tender her resignation, promising to expose the conspiracy she helped cover up. Charles Logan arranges for a mercenary unit to permanently silence Jack Bauer.

Not because I do not like it. Quite the contrary. I absolutely love it, but I cannot emotionally handle the fact that this is the last episode ever. Any tear I ever previously shed was nothing compared to what I did while watching this.
 giorno 7 - Least preferito episode of your preferito mostra [b]24[/b] - [i]8x24 3:00-4:00 PM[/i] Overburden
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

I hated Scrubs when it first started. Not sure what made me change my mind. It was my favorite show for quite a while. Then... started losing interest, they killed one of my favorite characters, and I quit watching in retaliation. Never really felt motivated enough to give it another go. It was fun while it lasted. =P
 [b]Day 10 - A mostra te thought te wouldn’t like but ended up loving[/b] I hated [b]Scrubs[/b] whe

Gilmore Girls
 [b]Day 04 - Your preferito mostra ever[/b] Gilmore Girls
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite tv show:

1x05 (Sid).
 giorno 06 - preferito episode of your preferito tv show: 1x05 (Sid).
Day Five: A Show You Hate

Glee - I watched the Neil Patrick Harris episode because I would do anything for NPH, but I was horrified by how bad every single aspect of the show was. Never again.