I Vendicatori Female Avengers

KasarySkywalker posted on Oct 27, 2013 at 10:45AM
Is there anyone else who has a serious problem with the number of girls in the Avengers? Don't get me wrong, I love the movie, it's fantastic, but come ON! The only girls with speaking roles (not counting screaming and one line in the background) are the Black Widow, Pepper, Maria Hill, that girl at the start with Bruce Banner, Beth (the waitress who talks about Captain America) and that woman on the Council thing. It's RIDICULOUS. Thankfully, they add some more girls in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. But how many of them have powers? NONE. You'd think that this would mean that they'd make the next hero a girl. But NO. In the very first episode of AoS they have two people with powers and neither of them is a girl. Next super hero appearance? In episode 5; "The Girl in the Flower Dress". Also not a girl. Captain America the Winter Soldier will also contain a new super hero: the Falcon. Also male. After Avengers 2 they're releasing Ant Man. Ant MAN. The closest a girl has come to having a power was Akela in "Eye Spy". And that wasn't really a power, AND was just temporary.
Sure, they have some REALLY kickass girl: Black Widow and Melinda May. They have some pretty kickass girls: Maria Hill, Peggy. They have some girls who've had their moments: Pepper, Darcy, Jane. Skye. They have some others, too: like Betty. But compare that to all the guys. I should start a petition.

I Vendicatori 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa lena_espo said…
Haha. I agree with you a little, they should have a bigger girl superhero. They should have Black Widow star in her own movie. But I don't really think of it as a big deal. I like watching guys run around in tights. xD
Just kidding, but I get your point. Hopefully they will.
KasarySkywalker commented…
Yeah, I must admit watching the guys in tights is good XD But still... Thankfully the Scarlet Witch will be koining the team, and in a couple Captain Marvel will be coming out, and she's gonna be AWESOME. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa scarletunicorn said…
That's because the best female characters of Marvel belong to the X-Men or Spider-Man worlds AKA characters they can't use so they have to rely on what they have (and honestly there aren't that many cool super heroines on the rest of Marvel...Like Wasp and She-Hulk, probably...).
Honestly no need to be SJWing all over the carpet.

Anyway Wanda is the most interesting female character in the MCU of them all. Easily cooler than Natasha or Cpt. Marvel combined.