Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 6307 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 6307

più di un anno fa crash14 said…
Raid my cabin and ill stab you and I sleep in posideon cabin now
più di un anno fa darange said…
(grace)
"sighs" fine. turns into a 8 year old and runs off
I see a man " who are you"
più di un anno fa killer24 said…
ok then dead one haha oh well
più di un anno fa LORDCHAOS said…
Hey evryone
hay doc nick haha jakes dead what to raid his cabin?
più di un anno fa torrent said…
i wake see jake*jake what do you want
I turn into wolf "how do you know my name "
Hunter :Jake what are you doing.
(T
Dude my stuff is cursed to where only posideon or Hephaestus kids can use it
you will learn when you realy wish to meet your true father more than anything else
I pick.Jim up with tears I'm eyes "what do you know about my father tell me or ill. Gut you like a fish "
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
I vapor travel next to Dalton
Talk man tell me about my dad or ill kill you " I turn my hands into claws and swing my staff
Hunter just watchez
"I know about your true father as well"I smile and someone grabs your staff,swings it behind their back and points it at you

Jennifer:I keep it steady,pointing it at Jake
Who R you " I make water spin around me. "Uncle tell me about my father
Who R you " I make water spin around me. "Uncle tell me about my father
Jennifer:I throw you back your boe staff"Jennifer daughter of Hephaestus"I take out my own staff that made of heat.I set the whole staff on fire
Well Jennifer I'm your bro Jake son of posideon and Hephaestus. I spin fire and look are you friends with alvin
Alvin:"Actually she's part of my elite army of demigods"

Jennifer:I,without replying,I swing the staff like a bat like a staff right out your face,but another hand stops it

Blake:"We're not here to fight Jen"I hold out my hand"I'm Blake son of Ares/Mars"
I grab my staff "uncle Alvin just tell me about your father or me and hunter will beat both your friends up
II meant my father)
Alvin:Blake and Jennifer laugh"Beat us up"They say full of laughter"Jake they're not the one to underestimate"
angry
First of all who's jennifer' oh Jake I'll tell you who's your father and it is Dalton! Oh I see Jennifer you seem quite weak!
Jennifer:I ignore Justin and teleport back to training with Blake
angry
So you are weak you are denying it! I challenge Alvin and Jennifer to a duel all powers allowed every man (and women) for themselves no team up!
"Jennifer is gone she never denied she was weak but never said she was weak and you very know well we are tied in power"I say in a calm tone that makes it more dangerous
cool
Ah! You know Alvin I have never met another logical person! Anyways want to duel!
I jump down. With hunter " well join this duel
laugh
Okay! *burns Hunter's hair*
I regrow hunters hair and he lifts and throws me and I spin fire and turn into a gorrilla and land on justin
cool
Wow jake your learning more an more about magic everyday ah I remember when I taught you magic many pages ago. But you don't know everything! *blasts Jake with lightining from my finger tips*
I do a forceful punch that knocks Jake off Justin.I throw Justin right after Jake.I knock down Hunter with my impossible speed
Well i'm going to bed night guys any one can control Blake)
" I don't much about flubber but please give me some magic rubber" the lightning is absorbed by rubber" i ll go and put you in a cast with this eartlhy blast" the ground under you explodes and your blown back
angry
*I start to suck in all the oxygen and everyone's power then I ignite my lightsaber and give Alvin a nice sized cut*
I pull out my diamond sword and give Justin a the same sized cut and take back my powers
I start to run out of oxygen and then shoot the top of the building so part of it makes justin interuppt the spell
" I don't really like corn so let's knock out the first born and hunter falls out then either justin or alvin falls
angry
*creates a tornado of lightining an shoots it at Alvin, Jake, and Hunter!
( if alvins older he's unconicious) I. Throw a few hanfuls of grenades in there they blow things up around me
surprise
Hey Jake after the duel would you like me to teach you more about magic?
last edited più di un anno fa
I then absorb energy and deflect it " what you cannot absorb you deflect"
sad
So would you like me to teach you about magic?
Totally
Great!! I'm out of this duel! Come along Jake!
I follow justin
cool
You know the basics of casting spells so I'll move up to something more...advanced. Now I want you to create a miniature supernova! I want you to focus on thr boulder but st the same time think of a supernova and focus your powers!
justin shut up brother jake do not listen to this man he is a loon come with me and i will teach you the magic that i taught your uncle oh and guys im in on this duel*i speak the name of magic the lost name that when i speak it everyone's magic is useless but mine and automaticly everyone else forgets the name but me and i take out my sword of pure black diamond that is a reflective property and i stab justin in his sword arm wounding him so he is unable to use it then i put away my sword and fight bare handed then i knockout alvin and jake then hunter stands up and i front kick him in the face knocking out his front teeth and knocking him out then i punch justin in the face breaking his jaw then i kick him in the stomach and he throws up and i drop kick him in the face knocking him out then i go sit down on the steps wipe off my white robes and begin to meditate but i keep my mind aware of what is happening
Ummm Dalton never taught me magic! Trust me Jake!
I look at the man "who are you " I then concentrate and the supernova makes rock explode
I have many names but now I am commonly known as chantos and jake you will find out my true importance when you truly want to meet your father