Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 6307 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 6307

più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Hay guys I'm going to kill Blake)
più di un anno fa LORDCHAOS said…
crying
No no no no no no no! Your one of my only friends here dot kill yourself!
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
I grab Diamond and send the same blast out my sword at Justin
Ok man ill keep him)
più di un anno fa socialnerdz said…
I use a shit tsunami and drown Justin in it.
*walks and see a kid fighting Justin and the others*well what's going on here?
crying
*absorbs both tr tsumania and the enrgy* WTF what did I do I said I would leave you alone if you leave me alone!! Just stop already please! *sits on the floor of my bamboo forest*
crying
Oh and Blake theirs someone new here and he joined forces with Alvin and now they're trying to kill me!
"Because he called me weak and was bullying me."
"What I'm not trying to kill my annoying, somehow, hateful brother"
well now your the bully so stop please
crying
Just stop please leave me alone I'll stop "bullying you"
più di un anno fa torrent said…
Just shut up you are giving me a headache and I can beat you all with my bare hands oh and there is nothing faster than the speed of chantas aka me*I put away my swords and begin to fight people bare handed and I break joshes arm and facehole then I break his treakia killing him instantly*now I will reserect you only if you lower your powers to one
I block the attacks "I will not fall to your mercy." I blast him with unlimited gallons of lightening and fire.
While wating I punch the ground causing a earthquake that completly maxes out the rictor scale
cool
I support Dalton! *collective gasps* yes yes I know I'm only supporting Dalton cause I support his cause!
You know I will report you like I did rh when he was still a jerk now I will give you one more chance I have my finger on the report button and I will use it if necersary oh and I am camp leader since percy left camp oh so if I get an overall vote to banish you I can and will
I bring Josh back to life"DALTON YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE CLAIMING YOURSELF AS ALL POWERFUL AND GOD-MODDING GET YOU'RE ANNOYING SELF OUT OF HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE WAY MORE POWERS THEN HE DOES SO SHUT UP AND I'M AM TIRED OF BOTH OF YOU JUSTIN AND DALTON YOU DO STUFF FREELY AND I WISH YOU WOULD ROT IN TARTURUS DIE OR FADE SO GET YOUR ANNOYING SELF'S OUT OF HERE"I make a super dangerous mega earthquake due to my anger
Hay guys not to be a buss kill but both of your powers are to powerful isn't this just Ment to be a half blood thing not all of this
angry
Temper! *gasp* so Dalton reported Rhgbdhfbg! *breaks Josh's spine* I support Dalton!
I repair my spine and break your skull then shatter all of your bones. And burn your flesh..
cool
*heals myself* Dalton it's your turn!
I send a water blast at y'all and send a tsunami at y'all.I run up and knock down Dalton, hitting him with Diamond"I may be on you're side but y'all are just picking on a new kid"I send Dalton and Justin flying, breaking their spines
I then use one of my special techniques. I blast Dalton and Justin with it. I snap justins neck and throw a shit tsunami in his mouth and squish his braiin like a bug and obliverate his body crushing his soul forcing him to leave his body. Its Daltons turn so i then shove Justins guts in his mouth and say" So you think your bettter thann me." I stab him with my excaliber in the heart then rip all of his teeth out and shit blast him to cali and back then knock his head off into the sun destroying his brain. and I then evolve into a girl by accident My new name is Camille BLACK.
 I then use one of my special techniques. I blast Dalton and Justin with it. I snap justins neck and t
Well why you guy do that I'm playing my guitar *starts to play my guitar*
Relieved with my female tranformation I test my ppowers out by rejuvinating my skin.
surprise
In many ways Josh started this because if he never came we wouldn't be having this civil war! Now you might all blame me for bullying him but if he never came I would have never bullied!
cool
*heals myself* well if Dalton can somehow stop this new person I'll help but until then I'm neutral! *flashes out to my realm*
last edited più di un anno fa
"But if you never would never builled him this battle wouldn't have happen and how yo mouth feeling'I start to play a guitar
cool
Grrrr! If anyone needs me to help in this war I'm sure we can negotiate besides I'm open to both sides I'm neutral! I have an army, fighters, ships, and etcetera!
"Im loving my new body. TIme to suit up."
Guys shut up this all started because of a dissagreement and alvin I have one power control over future and destiny but I self taught magic
Nice guitar man
"Shut your mouth Justin."
cool
Wait so is this war over? If it isn't I'm open to both sides!
"Thanks Blake"I flash and do some training with my armies
last edited più di un anno fa
Dude it should have ever started if both of you did not argue
I give up!
"I fly around." I turned into a girl name Camille Black.
I meditate in my rainy bamboo forest then I make a bamboo sword that is the sharpest sword ever!
I'm Blake not Alex wow Alex is well known)
bounces arounnd inerjetically
Hay guy I g2g anyone can.control Blake just not the rookie)
big smile
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cool
Rileyann! Grace!

(Rileyann)
Yes dad
(Grace)
Yes
(Me)
Stay away from Josh
(daughters)
Okay
più di un anno fa darange said…
(hay im back!)
*kisses Carter* I missed you!
surprise
Hey guys I'm running away from my sister who is using her jump ripe as a wip!
più di un anno fa darange said…
(carter)
umm what?
Phew I escaped anyways theirs a new person here and if you ever see our daughters talking to him or if you see him walking towards them get our daughters away from him!