Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 6307 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 6307

più di un anno fa darange said…
(rileyann)
we dont hate you dad
(grace)
ya we love you
(rileyann)
we dont hate you dad
(grace)
ya we love you
più di un anno fa LORDCHAOS said…
crying
Y-y-you don't?
(rileyann)
grabs a bow and arrow and shoots it at the target. bullseye!
(grace)
come on i can do better then you even at a younger age too! turns into a 6 year old girl and grabs the bow and arrows from hher sister and shoots it and cuts right through rileyanns arrow. bullseye!
(grace)
in her six year old voice. why would we hate you? runs up and gives him a hug
(rileyann)
also gives you a hug. love you dad
più di un anno fa ReadingGurl said…
well i was walking home from school. and i had that feeling you get when something is watching/following you. so when i turned around i saw this huge dog like thing. it had red glowing firce eyes and a shaggy mane of fur all over it. at first i was getting pretty beat up well first i didnt have any weapons. so i ran down an alley and thank the gods i found these piece of glass that were shatter but in triangal shapes. so i started to throw them like darts. good thing i had good accuracy because when ihit it in the eye it dissovled in dust. since then more more monsters have been coming because i started to believe that there were really which made my sent stronger. and since then ive been living at camp.
heart
Immpresive! *sigh* hey Carter while I'm stuck in this prison your tue queen of my realm so if you can do me a favor can you please take care of it!
*smiles* well at least my children don't hate me! Anyways Jacky you can live here but remember I you want people to know you, you should make enemies
più di un anno fa torrent said…
syble just rember i will always be a whisper of my name away
Kool I'll try my best
smile
Don't try, do
big smile
I am one person you don't want to be enimes with and my wife even if I am just a spirit.I am a powerful spirit so I can still hurt you oh and just so you know I have beaten justin(aka:my brother) whole army with just me barehands but I didn't escape unscathed in fact I was missing both feet and five fingers and toes on each hand and foot so yeah but they came back see*shows them my hands and feet with a huge grin on my face*
angry
One say I will surpass you Dalton!
Very impress *clap hands*
cool
Well it was just my army I couldn't take place in the battle because I found an ancient artificact! Anyways if I would have participated he would have suffered much more damage!
Mabey a missing finger nail but nothing more
(uugghh! last night my ear was bleeding from the inside so my mom gave me this pill and it made me super tired and she gave me another pill today and said to eat some bread with it but siense i was super tired i didnt and now im duble tired and now im at the docters right now)

(ouch hope you get better)
più di un anno fa socialnerdz said…
Justin show me the chart from weakest to strongest.
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
I punch the ground and clap my hands,causing a earthquake and tornado
cool
Here's the chart
Dalton: 1st strongest
Me: 2nd strongest
Alvin: 2nd strongest
Camille : 3rd strongest

Ps I hope you feel better Carter
Hello?
(i had a intresting day!)
smile
Sorry about your ears! Btw what type of interesting day?
last edited più di un anno fa
I watch over syble from the sky
big smile
(first we went to Olympia and got my sister , we played just dance 3 i, i had a awesome sandwich, i saw my sisters dog its a boy, my family drove for 2 hours, i tried on bridesmaid dresses for my aunts wedding,and now me, my sister, and my friend are kareoking !)
(ha me and my friend are were playing glee kareoke its fun but does not have that many songs)
sick
*i sit criss cross applesauce and I start to tap into the infinite power of the force and I start to break the the magical prison when I break it I crumple to my knee where I see my followers walking towards me and when I try to stand up one of them hits me with the but if a sword on my head and then on my forehead leaving my bleeding ichor uncontrollably and since I've lost so much power I start to die but then I appear in spirit form in front of my daughters* quickly I don't have much time! Get your mother and transport to my location
*his prison instantly brings justin back and uses his powers to rebuild it*justin I think I should have told you this but your prision is tied to your life force I'm sorry carter but there is nothing you can do if he hadn't destroyed his prision he would have been fine
angry
Help me! Curse you Dalton *activates a ritual which sacrifices mu vast armor to preserve mu spirit* blast!! I'm dead again! Do you knob how annoying it is to die!
(bye guys going to Olympia)
sad
Bye bye! Wait for how long? Will you still be on?
(hay im still in olyimpia and guess what? i went to a flee market! it was kool!)
sad
Nice! Wait what exactly are flee markets I heard it before but I forgot its defenition?
Yeah I do but it can be very convient
angry
Mark my word Dalton in death I'am stronger than ever!
(a flee market is a place where there are lots of diffrent stands with diffrent items that you can buy and i went swimming today!! twice! it was cold and whats going on?)
crying
Oh I died nothing new I'm just fading!
(hay anybody on?)
più di un anno fa 1999jacko said…
shadows cover the land"now its my time to shine right artemis do you love me now mama"
crying
I'm on except I'm dead!

(Rileyann)
Wait so dads dead?
più di un anno fa PsyrenDrifter39 said…
cake
*steps out from shadows* Souls of the Departed, heed my word! Wake Justin from the slumber of Death, and strike down those who would be his enemy! *hundreds of trillions of souls take hold of him, reviving and immortalizing him* Glad to be back, Justin. Negative Gate!! *Necros fuses with Lumos, creating the only Anti-Matter Blade; indestructable, deadly , and destructive to all. I slash in an X, then seal the cut with 13 souls* Now there's enough life force for me to seperate this hellish prison from your own life, Justin. ( cake for whoever got him in this situation)
Stupid if you do that it becomes yours there is a way but only I can do it and seeing how I'm dead it can't and won't happen
Hello is anyone ther
holy fuking shit im gunna say it this forum is dead so i delete my character
(sorry ment to check this forum but forgot)
I'm back this forum can still be saved!
più di un anno fa PsyrenDrifter39 said…
rainy
im with torrent on this one. Kira Elric dies as of now.
(hello?)
Hello!