Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo The Hidden One

starlightsea posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 10:31PM
This a story that involves the events of all pjo books leading up to house of hades. Except for this has an extra character so the plot is a lot different.

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa starlightsea said…
Hi guys ok heres a little bit of background : I am the former seaistruth. I created this story in 2012 and never was consistent in posting so eventually gave up. Now I am older, a better writer and am starting over again. some stuff will be the same. some won’t. Anyway this is the story of Tyler Nicole Chase.

I peeked at Annabeth on the bed next to mine, she looked terrified and worried like she knew what would happen next. She did. They came every night, the spiders overwhelmed both of us, clawing. They were consuming me, biting me and Annabeth until we fell asleep, covered in cobwebs. That morning we again tried to convince our stepmom the spiders were real, instead of helping, she screamed at us, thinking the cobwebs were a scheme, because the bites always faded. Then she would shoo us and pamper her kids.We couldn't take it much longer. We were 7 years old but we were different Annabeth had a plan, we were going to run away together. August 18, we stepped into the darkness walking together away from the house, not looking back . My name is Tyler Nicole Chase. My mother is Athena, my sister Annabeth Chase.
“Run Anna!” I shout, “Don’t stop for anything” We were running for the train to escape the wolf if we didn't make it… no we had to make it. “AHH” Annabeth screamed. She had tripped, “no, no,no” I ran towards her, helped her up fearing the worst but Annabeth was strong she started running faster then before. But I was not so lucky the wolf caught up to me his claws tore through my leg leaving me breathless and bleeding out fast, but I kept running. Annabeth was almost to the train, she jumped on. I let out a sigh of relief but then I realized I wasn’t close enough. I wasn’t going to make it. I was seven but I was okay as though I was programmed for sacrifice. The doors begin to close and Annabeth screamed, so did I. All the strength I had just a moment ago was gone I was 7 and scared and my sister was screaming. I couldn't help myself I burst into tears, the pain in my leg caught up to me. I was dying bleeding out right there, I was so scared I started to black out. I heard the train leaving me behind in the dust, a lost cause. The last thing I saw was the wolf’s yellow eyes glaring down at me.

I woke up to a blast of white and gold, I was laying on a marble floor next to a fire. A girl with a warm smile looked down at me and helped me sit up. She spoke in a very soft kind voice. “Hello darling, my name is Hestia and welcome to Mt. Olympus.”

Too be continued.... ok guys please please comment if u liked it or hated it or just want to say hi. :)
“Okay lets begin” boomed Zeus. “What is wrong with you she's 7 we can’t just start. Look at her, Hypnos put her to sleep while we discuss” ordered Artemis. He walked towards me touched my forehead and immediately fell to a dreamless sleep. “ First I must make sure my other daughter Annabeth is ok” “Relax Thiny, Ive made sure that she runs into my son Luke she will be fine.” “ Now its apparent that the child is too young to understand anything she needs to eat some cereal” said the cereal advocate Demeter. “ I agree… somewhat. She needs more time to mature, I say we wait until she is 12 to explain her situation and as she gets older gradually explain little things.” stated Poseidon. “For once I agree but what should be done with Tyler-Nicole until then” said her mother. “One of you will have to raise her” Apollo said with a pointed look at Athena. The gods and goddesses all murmured with their heads down nobody wanting the responsibility. “ Shouldn't her patrons raise her?” Hera asked. “But we still don’t know who the kid’s patrons are yet, so I say we leave her on the streets till we need her. My kids would survive.” Ares boomed triumphantly. “I shall care for the child” said the nurturing Hestia. “It’s decided then, but I fear the child will have too many questions upon awakening. Shall I erase her memory?” asked Zeus. They all nodded. And so it was done. I grew up blissfully unaware rooming the halls of Mt. Olympus playing with nymphs being taught the knowledge of both the mortal and godly world. When I was ten I started to get the occasional lesson from one of the twelve olympians. They would tell me about special demigods. Ones that were chosen every millennia. These heroes had a birth parent as well as two patron gods. They explained that they had the powers of all the gods but they had to practice at them except for the abilities of their patrons. So a child could have Aphrodite as a mother and Ares and Apollo as patrons making them pretty and strong with a great voice yet not very intelligent but with work they would become brilliant as a child of Athena. I was always intrigued by the concept begging for more information about who these people were. When I was 11 I was told that they lived many different lives all throughout history, a son of hermes born in 1990 might live a life as the son of hades in 1950 as well as one as a son of apollo in 1650, yet they were the same person. They might have a completely different appearance of even a slight personality change but they had the same memories, knew who they were just lived another life. I always wondered if they had different lives how they switched if they had to die or what but every time I asked the gods just gave me a sad smile. As my twelfth birthday neared these lesson became more and more frequent. Eventually I was told that a demigod would be given a test that decided who their patron was. I started to ask more questions about who they were and why I was being told all of this but the gods just said the time wasn’t right. I was getting frustrated plus I was starting to remember Annabeth and my past. I had vivid nightmares about the last time I saw her but at the time I was unaware of what it all meant. Then came the day my life was changed forever, my twelfth birthday.
più di un anno fa Fangirl521 said…
This is actually really good!! :)
Chappie Preview

I entered the throne room surprised to see all twelve seats filled. “Sit down child” ordered Hera. “Uhh” I looked all around but there wasn’t any chairs, I looked up to see all the gods staring at me as though I was crazy. “Guess the floor is looking quite comfortable today,” I mumbled as I sat down on the ground. “Darling Tyler-Nicole, there is something you must know about these demigods we have been telling you about, first off they are called euri and secondly, you are one of them” said Athena proudly. “what do you mean I’m one of them, thats not possible, I have no patrons, no special skills no…” I stammered until I was cut off my Ares, “No off button” he mumbled. “Hey!” “Hush both of you, now yes Nicole you are an !!!!!, and your patrons will be decided now through a series of tests.” Zeus explain. I’m an euri, I repeated this over and over in my head trying to comprehend. Then my shock was replaced by worry, a test to decide my patron. This was huge and I didn’t even have time to study or at least steal the test answers.
più di un anno fa Fangirl521 said…
smile
Nice job!!