The Jonas Brothers Joe Jonas Dreams

Babygirl191 posted on Jul 17, 2010 at 10:09PM
i have had 34 or 356 dreams a bout joe jonas my fav dream is whe n me and joe were on a romantic dinner date and then joe got down on one knee and said "i love u with all my heart and soul and i want u to be the mother of our future childeren marissa renee howard will u marry me? and i said yes i will marry u joe and then he got up and kissed me right in frount of everyone and then when we got home
and walked through the door his mom was standing their crying and then she gave me a big hug and said "welcome to the family marissa" and then eb]veryone gave me hugs and kisses and then me and joe went upstairs andwent to bed and the next mornig joe said "gooodmorning beautiful ilove u" and i said"i love u to baby and u look so handsome"
and then we got up and went down stairs to a wonbderful breakfast and then kevinand danielle came up and gave me a hug and a kiss and said "welcome ot the family marissa" and then joe frenched kissed me as i was getting a cup of coffee and said "ilove u baby so much u know that right" and isaid "yes i know that u love me baby" and then nick asked me " hey sis do u want to go for awalk with me and elvis"? and i said " okay i would love to" and then i went up stair s and got dressed and came back down and then nick and i talked and elvis started to bark at a cat and i said "elvis u leave that kitty alone " and nick looked at me and laughed. the end

The Jonas Brothers No risposte