The Non-Judging Breakfast Club Better friendship

Leightonfan posted on Jul 26, 2008 at 11:43PM
Which friendship do you like best? Chcuk and Nate or Blair and Serena's friendship. Also,what is your favorite part moment when they are together? Personally, I like Blair and Serena's.

The Non-Judging Breakfast Club 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Praesse said…
Chuck&Nate because it makes Chuck really happy. I do love Serena&Blair too. AND I ENJOY A LOT CHUCK&BLAIR'S FRIENDSHIP, scheming and plotting <33
più di un anno fa ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
Yeah.. ^^ agree.. The Chuck/Nate friendship is so cute.. in a manly way..lol..

Like when Chuck says there are three things he love; 1. Money; 2.Girls and 3. and Nate... (or something like that)..really cute!!

& B4 Chuck and Blair hooked up; their friendship; cause Blair was the only girl Chuck did try any slick sh** wit ...
più di un anno fa Leightonfan said…
Now that I think of it. Chuck and Blair's friendship was cute.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ChuckBlairLuvA said…
I love all their friendships...they're so cute in their own ways. But the CN friendship seemed always wonderful. haha. Especially how Chuck fights for him. Though BC friendship was awesome too. I really love how they all came together for Serena as well...gah! I don't know. I'm gonna stick with CN, though SB is amazing as well.
più di un anno fa 5thAvenue said…
I love them both but the most fun to watch are chuck and nate, or at least in season. I hadto laugh so many times!
più di un anno fa CheerBabeXHco said…
Although I love them both, I would have to say Chuck and Nate's. Nate and Chuck are like brothers, and they keep each other grounded<3