La vita segreta di una teenager americana secret life of the american teenager: DISCUSSION

nimakitty posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 06:35PM
personally i cant wait till this comes out! what do you think? :)

La vita segreta di una teenager americana 30 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa alongthewall said…
i've been waiting for the show to premiere since the promos started airing in may, it's so close!
più di un anno fa nimakitty said…
yea i have to!!! :)
the first look made me even more excited for the show
i know right! plus i was a fan of 7th heaven so this should be awesome!!!
i hope she doesn't get the abortion but i'm glad they are not dismissing that option
i'm 17 and if i became pregnant i would keep the baby because abortion seems wrong to me
yea im 15! i think abortion is wrong 2!!!
più di un anno fa chace123 said…
I really can't wait for Tuesday it looks very, very good.
più di un anno fa VMars4ever said…
I can hardly wait to watch this show, unfortunately I'll be stuck to watching it on the net, because I don't have the right channel on my satellite.

I'm 16. And I agree that abortion is as good as murder, because that's what it is.
più di un anno fa maxy19678 said…
as good? don't u mean as bad?
Technically either word suffices.
ok whatever...17 hours 2 go...
only 6 more hours 2 go were im at!! :)
1 more hour where im at
so did u guys watch it and like it ? i did
omg i just watched it! i thought it was cool, cant wait 2 see what happens next! :)
i know i couldn't breathe it was so nice that amy's friends r backing her up but yeah i can't wait ither what is ur real name mine is tiffany but u can just call me emma
adrein is sooooooooooo mean to try to steal gracie's CHRISTIAN boyfriend
vmars4ever u will love it it is awsome night every one meet here tomorrow 2 pm
più di un anno fa ursat1ast said…
Okay I loved it.
Could someone download the episode please. I can't find it anywhere other than on the ABC Family website that is only viewable to the states.
on youtube if u type in the secret life of the american teenager review it will come up with this dude and he will show u some clips thats probably as good as ull get
or the secret life of the american teenager falling in love part 1 cuz i found it on there
i hear that in love for sale grace trys to put a halt to amy's abortion plans lets hope she does
on youtube type in the secret life you are my everything-tslotat
più di un anno fa cb4ever said…
I think this series is really awesome bc it shows you what can happenn if u do it before marriage or without protection.
più di un anno fa menaita said…
ok i have a question.... after this season is there going to be another one??? because this show is really great =)
più di un anno fa JamieSpears said…
I am so excited for the season premiere in January!
più di un anno fa Mariskarox said…
ok u guys r like completely obsessed with this show!!! Now I'm not saying that is something to be ashamed of, I'm obsessed with Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, but the difference between the two is that SVU just started its 10th season in September and I doubt that this show will even have a third season. Cuz the show is good but at the same time secret life is sorta bad, cuz the writing is almost completely horrible and cheesy, i mean what was the point of having shawn johnson on the show, she had no purpose there and having ricky do the cartwheel, yea that was reeeallyy stupid and greatly cheesy, and like what are they gonna do after the baby is born, they have to do it this season cuz it would just be stupid to drag it on into a third season, a sign of pure desperation, i mean they can't make a show about two teenage kids, who make a hooorrriiibblee couple might i add, raise a kid i mean it would just be boring, idk just stating my thoughts.....
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa radiostar said…
Why do they make a horrible couple? I love Amy and Ben together, I think they're more realistic than the typical "teen soap" cheerleader + jock type couple.

And as for when the baby is born, they will probably keep going as usual. It's not "The Secret Life of the Teen Pregnant Girl," it's just "Teenager" and they can keep going with her struggling to raise a kid while going to school. And there are a ton of things to cover with the other characters too. Like what on earth is going on with Ricky?? What's this about being arrested?