La vita segreta di una teenager americana Rumors....

svu_luver posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 12:04AM
I heard Molly Ringwald, Amy's mom, got pregnant and it's going to be added into the story line. I think that, that would mess everything up but thats just me. So yea, I wanna know what you guys think...

La vita segreta di una teenager americana 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa bensonlover100 said…
monkey
I agree that would mess up the whole show! How could they do that anyway??
più di un anno fa radiostar said…
big smile
Well, they did have Amy's mom sleep with Amy's dad... it could happen!

I don't think it would mess up the show at all. I think it would be really cute, and they could bond over it, you know? I think it would be a fun addition to the plot.
più di un anno fa angelx2 said…
tongue
well if they are getting a divorce and he was having an affair it would not go good! i mean who would take care of the baby her plans would be ruined for her futre she wanted to go back to collage.also amy could not keep her baby even if she wanted to at the time!!!!! so now
più di un anno fa teamedward1901 said…
meh
I think that would be an okay addition although i think it would be A huge problem with Amy in the show!!!
più di un anno fa cullenlover2 said…
sad
I don't think that would be a good idea...that would take away from Amy and her friends in the show...I'd rather it be more about them than the parents anyways!
più di un anno fa scrubslove93 said…
That would be weird, I think they should cover it up. and like cullenlover2 said it would take away from Amy
più di un anno fa jcrouch702 said…
No i think it would be a good idea. Cuz I was thinking last night...whats gonna happen to the show after Amy has her baby!? Something else big HAS to happen or we'll have NO MORE SHOW!
più di un anno fa jessica101 said…
That would kind of mess up the show yeah and I agree with teamedward1901 that would be a huge problem for Amy.
più di un anno fa VMars4ever said…
hmmm
I don't like it, but what are you going to do, it's not like you can hide an actual pregnancy, or fire someone because of it. Besides, Amy needs her mom right now, even if she's pregnant.