The Tudors Cardinal Thomas Wolsey- Like o Dislike?

rioku posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 08:00PM
I had to make this topic, for I myself find him most interesting and he himself as an actor was an excellent choice. I'm only unhappy to later discover when watching the series that he is killed off in the series and is no more. I liked him a great deal and I believe he brought a great deal to the series and I do fear that the series will suffer without him. He is rather a deceptive and backstabbing man, which is the same for most within the series, but I believe he does it well indeed. Does anyone else share my love for Cardinal Thomas Wolsey within the series or do any oppose me with my thoughts of him having an excellent role within the series?

The Tudors 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Campeggio said…
I thought Sam Neill played Wolsey somewhat sympathetically, as an ambitious man who became entrapped by his own actions and the demands of Henry. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't, there was no successful way out for Wolsey.
più di un anno fa Mcc1 said…
i loved cardinal wolsey and thought that sam neil was very good as him and was upset when his character died so early
più di un anno fa IluvHA said…
Well, I will be honest. As a person who liked very much of Anne Boleyn, I didn't and don't haave any sympathy for Wolsey neither for his acts. He ruined everything and all that he did was only his fault
più di un anno fa IluvHA said…
Well, I will be honest. As a person who liked very much of Anne Boleyn, I didn't and don't haave any sympathy for Wolsey neither for his acts. He ruined everything and all that he did was only his fault