Tiffany Girls Generation [ Round 4 ] Picture Hunt game with Tiffany !! ** OPEN **

fanylove09 posted on Jan 29, 2012 at 03:15AM
I saw this from a club and wanted to play this game with you fans too^^
It is really simple and easy.
It goes like this,i will request a picture of Fany with something or someone then a person will post it and request another and so on.

Rules:
1.The person who request the picture must ensure that the picture exists, if no people post the pic in about 2 days, the person who requested it must post the pic and request another picture.

2. Avoid requesting the same question and if there is, post a different picture.

3. You can participate more than 1 time (endless) but u can't post the pic requested by yourself unless there is a situation said in the 1st rule.

4. You pic u request MUST have Tiffany of course !!

Awards:
1. Every time u participate u will be given a prop. ( I will give the props when the game ends )

2. I will pick the BEST hunter( the one who participate the most) when the game closed and i will award him or her additional 10 props + props for his/her times of participation!!

3. 2 BEST PICTURE(Maybe more) - 5 props ( There is also a possibility that I choose the same person who posted pics which I think is good )

P.S: I will also participate but ofc i won't choose myself ^^

Duration of Game: 90 replies

Now,i will start the game by MoOoOoN's request: Fany with tiger skin scarf

Tiffany Girls Generation 46 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...