Titanic Titanic handmade stuff

mewsic posted on Apr 25, 2011 at 01:32PM
I just loove the movie Titanic and I have done that ever since I first watched the movie when I was like 7 years old :) And I recently watched it and was filled with splendid ideas of how to use my creativity based on the movie.

I remember when I was a little girl how much I loved the look of Rose, her hair, her dresses, the grand and posh surroundings and how much I wanted a piece of that myself. Now, almost 14 years after the first time I saw it, I decided to search for items or replicas from the motion picture, but since it's been that long since the movie was on everybody's lips, it's very difficult to find anything at all. I would like to have some things from the movie that resembled and captured that beautiful story, and since I really couldn't find anything out of interest, I decided to make my own stuff!

Below you see pictures of some things I've created so far. It's really fun :D Tell me what yoou think!

P.S: the stuff are not supposed to be perfect copies of whatever orignial there might be out there... They're just things created out of my own imagination :)
 I just loove the movie Titanic and I have done that ever since I first watched the movie when I was l
last edited on Apr 25, 2011 at 01:39PM

Titanic 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa mewsic said…
Another piece:
 Another piece:
più di un anno fa jaynewong said…
cool
u made them urself?
più di un anno fa mewsic said…
well yeah, the necklace is a piece of its own, I just glued it onto the blue heart (which I found in an ordinary store full of cheap but cool accessories here in Sweden :) ), then I added some pearls and glued them on too and whoa-laah haha xD I know, it doesn't look that much like the Heart of the Ocean, but yeah^^
più di un anno fa qwert2011 said…
The Shooting Star - That one happens to be my favorite.
link
link
link
link