Tiva 30 Days of posiTIVA!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Sep 10, 2011 at 11:33AM
FULL CREDIT FOR THIS IDEA TO GOES TO link

So here goes.

What basically happens if each day, there is a prompt and these last for 30 days. You don't have to do it everyday, but it's important that you do all days. :) You make graphics for what scene you think best fits/your favourite for the prompt for that day! This can be in the form of icons, picspams etc. It would also be nice if you can give a reason as to why you chose that particular scene.

Have fun!

Prompt List!

01. Show me how it started.
02. Show me some touching.
03. Show me one of their dates.
04. Show me the looks.
05. Show me the teasing.
06. Show me some googling. ;)
07. Show me something stylish.
08. Show me how close they are.
09. Show me passion.
10. Show me what really happened when...
11. Show me emotion.
12. Show me some more looks, just for the fun of it. ;)
13. Show me how in sync they are.
14. Show me how they share each other's space.
15. Show me eye-sex.
16. Show me action.
17. Show me protectiveness.
18. Show me fire.
19. Show me caring.
20. Show me banter.
21. Show me joy.
22. Show me strength.
23. Show me against all odds.
24. Show me a connection.
25. Show me a bang.
26. Show me tenderness.
27. Show me hope.
28. Show me intimacy.
29. Show me partners.
30. Show me your strongest thought about them.
last edited on Sep 12, 2011 at 06:42PM

Tiva 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
Day 1: Show me where it started!

Kill Ari: I know the first meeting was awesome, but this scene just gets me every single time. It had everything that I love about them: banter, the emotional connection, the epicness. It was like their intense connection was being set in stone.
 <i>Day 1: mostra me where it started!</i> Kill Ari: I know the first meeting was <i>awesome</i>, but t
heart
Day 2: Show me some touching!

Truth or Consequences: There are obviously a lot of touching scenes that I could choose but my mind kept wandering back to this one because it means so much considering the situation that they're in. A touch of a hand gives comfort and hope, friendship and strength. Love.
 <i>Day 2: mostra me some touching!</i> Truth o Consequences: There are obviously a lot of touching sc
heart
Day 3: Show me one of their dates!

There are quite a few of our ship's scenes that I consider 'dates' and this one just takes the lead by a mile. This is my favourite because of all the people they could've hung out with on a Friday night, they chose to spend it with each other. They aren't stuck in Paris, where the only other person they know in the entire city is their partner. They're in DC where their friends are, there other 'dates' to be had. Yet they choose to sit there, together, watching a movie. That simple concept just takes my breath away.
last edited più di un anno fa
 <i>Day 3: mostra me one of their dates!</i> There are quite a few of our ship's scenes that I consider
più di un anno fa tonyziva1234 said…
heart
Day 4: Show me the looks!

No doubt about this one. So deep, emotional. Raw.
 giorno 4: mostra me the looks! No doubt about this one. So deep, emotional. Raw.