Tiva "Our Fav Moments" TIVA Screencap Comp!! Kill Ari Pt 1 & 2 - Open-

ziva_rocks posted on May 13, 2011 at 06:02PM
Ok, doing this for people who cannot make icons! And hoping more people will take part!

I will do one ep at a time all you have to do is pick your fav moment in that episode and take or get a screencap of it, and make a caption for the screencap to put in the pick. Like "Ziva and Tony share coffee and Pizza"!

Rules:

1. Try and get a clear screencap.
2. Only 1 screencap entry per person.
3. Have fun!!

Will give props to the winner but the comp will just go thru the episodes starting with Kill Ari pt 1 & 2

Also i'm making the pick anonyomous so there is not any favoritism during the pick!

Any other questions let me know.

Happy Screencapping!! :D

ROUND 1: Kill Ari Pt 1 & 2
last edited on May 13, 2011 at 09:56PM

Tiva 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Right, so are we editing it? Like can we add colouring or do we have to screencap it ourselves and then just add it to the forum?
più di un anno fa ziva_rocks said…
It just has to be a screencap of you fav scene, do what you like to it. But keep in mind some people can't edit, so no text! I do want a caption for your cap tho so be creative lol. :)
Okey doke, I'll do my best! :D
I've decided to do a scene different to what I think is the favourite for most people (well, it's my favourite too, but this is so cute). So, yeah.....

CAPTION: I'll go wherever you will go.
 I've decided to do a scene different to what I think is the favourite for most people (well, it's my
più di un anno fa freshfunkpride said…
I can't find any screencaps! :( The ones on the site one of you girls linked to aren't working and the others are too small.
più di un anno fa ziva_rocks said…
Go to the right hand side of the page to search club, there are screen caps on our Tiva spot! Just checked Kill Ari is there! :)
Yes, that is where I got mine from. There are hardly any good ones out there from Season 3!
big smile
Oh I found them :) Thanks Joyce!
Just a quick one :P

CAPTION: Totally not picturing you naked. ;)
last edited più di un anno fa
 Just a quick one :P [u]CAPTION: Totally not picturing [i]you[/i] naked.[/u] ;)
più di un anno fa NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hmm... really bad with captions but I'll give it a go. I chose this caption b/c of Ziva's face in the picure.

Caption: Really? That is your best pickup line?
last edited più di un anno fa
 Hmm... really bad with captions but I'll give it a go. I chose this caption b/c of Ziva's face in the