Tivotee's Tivotee's Army!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on May 13, 2011 at 09:20PM
Just copy and paste this simple pledge to join the Tivotee's Army! :D

I, __________, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

I will always be a Tivotee! :D

Members

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123]
Joyce [ziva_rocks]
Janie [friendsfan101]
Kayleigh [mossheart1235]
Aurora [plenlunio]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Ola [Evanescent]
Neille [njc39]
Lizi [Abby97]
Rima [rimasters]
 Just copy and paste this simple pledge to unisciti the Tivotee's Army! :D I, __________, pledge to alway
last edited on Jul 06, 2011 at 04:21PM

Tivotee's 14 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
I, Dannii, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I, Joyce, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa friendsfan101 said…
heart
I, Janie, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa mossheart1235 said…
I, Kayleigh, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa mossheart1235 said…
That's my image, too. :D
più di un anno fa Plenilunio said…
I, Aurora, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I, Jenna, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa TivaParaSiempre said…
big smile
I, Piper, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa Evanescent said…
big smile
I, Ola, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa njc39 said…
heart
I, Neille, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.
LONGUE VIE TIVA :) <3
più di un anno fa Abby97 said…
big smile
I, Lizi, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa Rimasters said…
big smile
I, Rima, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa HeartWants said…
heart
I, Kiara, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

più di un anno fa alwaysredfire said…
heart
I, Luna, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.