True Blood True Blood Obsession- What are te doing during the hiatus?

brashcandy posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 07:46AM
Hi- this post is just to check with the fans to see what you will be up to during the show's absence, related to True Blood in some way. I'll finally be reading the books! I'm already on Book 3 and so excited. The books really are great. Hopefully they will sustain me until next June.

True Blood 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa dmtmooney said…
I have a feeling i'm getting the books for Xmas...can't wait to read them and to see serier 3 in june. Let me know how you get on with the books.
più di un anno fa Shirley74 said…
Well i have to say that i can't also what thill the next season starts :)
And i have al ready read the books whit in 3 weeks or so :( i'm now just waiting for book 10 to come out.
più di un anno fa somvampire said…
I am reading the books to pass the time also... but good news!! There's a new vampire movie coming out soon to help with the withdrawls... DAYBREAKERS with Ethan Hawke (another hottie) is finally going to provide some real vampires!! (not the swooning teen kind)

It will be out January 8th! It looks amazing, I can't wait!!

Check it out the FB fan page to watch the trailer and see what I mean... www.facebook.com/daybreakers
più di un anno fa brashcandy said…
I'll definitely have to check out the film then... anything with vampires I'm there. Well let me qualify that, anything that features realistic (excuse the irony) vampires, who aren't acting like love sick puppies( sorry Twilight... but that was so much drivel and sugary that it was nauseating)
Hooray for adult vampire series. Well, since I created the forum I've actually read 8 books and I'm now about to start the 9th. Had I known these books were SO EXCELLENT I definitely would have read them a long time ago. They really do add such depth to my understanding and appreciation of the characters in the tv show. Having said that I am all Team Eric now:)
più di un anno fa Kay-chan said…
mischievous
I'm going to be reading up on the books, but also have in mind to watch some pre-Twilight vampire movies like Nosferatu, Bram Stocker's Dracula, and Underworld.
più di un anno fa brashcandy said…
:) sounds fun! I'm waiting on book 10 to be delivered, so i think that will bring me just about right up to June 13th for season 3.